We are Looking for an Accountant to work in our International Branch .
if interested kindly email, We are offering a very Good Salary
Finance Manager Dubai
Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis Financial Planning and Analysis will play a critical role in providing financial support for executive decision making and communication to executives and key stakeholders. The position includes developing and driving financial forecasts and analyses, developing product budgets, revenue and expense analysis, metric tracking and driving the scaling and automation of financial processes. Responsibilities Build relationships with business partners to develop quarterly budget & monthly forecasts to analyze actual results against both Maintain overall awareness of company performance and direction to keep executives aware of financial risk and opportunity Drive efficient processes for forecasting and budgeting of P&L components, including Revenue, Gross Margin, Opex, and add value to business partners Produce impactful management reporting and presentations for executives and other internal stakeholders. Reporting should be analysis-based and highly metric focused to illuminate emerging trends and issues Identify key business drivers and measurements, and integrate these into management reporting Dashboard reporting – drive the creation and publication of financial dashboards. Coordinate operational input from internal stakeholders Create and maintain financial models to analyze revenue streams, potential business opportunities and various ROI analyses Build, streamline and continuously improve Product P&L process Support efforts for system implementations, report redesign and process improvements Be adept in utilizing financial software and systems for data query and reporting to develop high quality analysis Perform ad hoc reporting and financial analysis to support decision making Requirements Bachelors degree required; MBA preferred; industry experience preferred 3-7 years experience in a divisional or corporate FP&A organization Experience with design, production and consolidation of management reporting, forecasts, and plans with ability to lead change Advanced Excel modeling skills, macros and the ability to create polished and streamlined reporting Proficient PowerPoint skills
-must haveexperience more than 3 years in accounting
-effective communication skills
-computer literate and experiences in spreadsheet packages
-high level of commitment and loyalty
-attention to details and working on deadlines
-degree in Accounting/Finance
-accurate and reliable
-experience of VAT
-general ledger/account maintenance
-responsibility for daily transaction
-financial statement preparation analysis/reconciliations
-cost accounting/variance analysis
An Accountant Required for a JLT Based Company in Dubai.
The candidates must have the following knowledge and Profession:
A: University Degree in Accounting
B: Minimum 3 years UAE Work Experience in Accounting
C: Must have the FOCUS Software Operation Skills
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Interview.
it max global
Acounting or Finance Bachelor’s Degree Graduate
• Female applicants only
• Filipina applicants will be given priority
• Knowledgeable in ERP Software – QuickBooks Desktop version
• Knowledgeable in MS Office Outlook, word, excel, powerpoint
• In charge of the following basic accounting tasks: accounts receivable, accounts payable, journal entries, general ledger management, monthly payroll
• Prepares closing report and financial statement on a monthly basis
• Makes reconciliation and maintenance of balance sheet accounts and P & L
• Draw up a monthly financial report
• Prepare an analysis of accounts as requested
• Assist with year-end closings
• Prepare tax computations and returns – VAT in 2018
• Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
• Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
• In charge of Account/Bank reconciliations
• Review and process expense reports
• Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
• Assist in pricing review of an item/service
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a bachelor’s degree in business related in accounting , is required
· Minimum 2 to 5 years’ experience in accounting
· Excellent work habits
· Manage all accounting operations
· Highly skills in dealing with financial and numeric data
· Prepare budget and financial forecasts
> Knowledgeable in stock count and inventory
Looking for a male Accountant to perform bookkeeping and accounting jobs for clients based in Dubai. The ideal candidate needs to be:
1-2 years UAE experience.
Must be familiar with all aspects of bookkeeping and limited knowledge accounts preparation.
Must be able to take initiative work unsupervised.
Keen to engage with the client to grow the clients and employers business.
Need not be qualified but some qualifications will help.
The younger you are the better.
UAE driving licence will be an added bonus.