Accounts assistant Dubai
Urgent Hiring Account Assistant in Ajman Freezone
-with Accounting Background
-At least have 2 years experienced
-Willing to relocate in Ajman
Finance Manager Dubai
We are looking for a Finance Manager capable of taking the complete responsibility of the finance and accounting functions leading a small team, providing cash management, financial control, planning and decision support.
Candidates with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Finance Manager role, particularly within the media will be preferred. You must also possess absolute proficiency in the English language and a relevant finance qualification. Candidates who are readily available and can join immediately only need to apply.
- Complete Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet Responsibility.
- Efficiently manage payables/ receivables adhering to credit terms.
- Manage relationships with external auditors, lawyers and bankers.
- Prepare monthly cash flow statements, cash projections.
- Management reporting and internal controls
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Accuracy and integrity of the accounting records and financial systems.
- Interpretation and analysis of results, communicated to local and central management
- Management of working capital, predominantly ensuring sufficient funds in order to meet the immediate liabilities.
- Active management of overheads whilst seeking out areas for efficiencies for savings
- Liaise with different disciplines within the business to ensure that the Finance department is properly supporting the needs of the operating business
- Oversee monthly processing of payroll and payments to employees.
- Central point of contact for all financial issues.
- Control of and management of regional office costs
- Compilation of any ad hoc reports and information requests
-Supervise administration work related to license renewals, work visas, etc.
Senior accountant Dubai
Chief Accountant Position
Following qualifications required:-
1. Full Knowledge in Tally and calculation of VAT
2. fair knowledge in Tally configuration
3. well versed in english and writing emails
4. Follow up on bill collections and payments
5.fair knowledge on logistics
Also require atleast 5 years experience in accounts and minimum 2 years experience Tally.
Senior Accountant Dubai
Senior accountant wanted for mid sized hotel, this 200 room hotel needs a senior account with solid qualifications, apply here now
Al Hamly Real Estate
Preferably has an experience working in a Real Estate company and has thorough knowledge about VAT.
Preferably a CPA but other applicants with accounting experience can still apply.
Should be on tourist or visit visa.
Accounting professional Dubai
Academic Qualification CA with a good academic background Experience Required The candidate should have: • 6-8 years of relevant post qualification work experience • Understanding of the business, competitive positioning, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, challenges etc. of the target company • Analyzed historic and current financial information • Analyzed projections and assumptions used for the same • Identified of deal issues, assessing their impact on the transaction (valuation etc.) and advising on ways to address the issues • Conducted analysis of transaction risks and ways to mitigate them • Understanding transaction structure and basis it advised on structuring issues • Strong Analytical Skills • Excellent written and oral communication skills • Project management/time management • Client relationship management • Staff management and development/leadership abilities • Business development • High initiative and drive • Maturity and ability to handle pressure • High team orientation • Professional appearance and poise • Preferred Preference will be given to candidates who have: 1. Due diligence experience as part of M&A team in industry or Big 3 CA firms. 2. Been a part of the audit and assurance practice of Big 4 CA firms with some due diligence exposure. Roles/Responsibilities 1. Client Management • Lead role in execution of client service 2. Networking & Marketing • Create and manage good independent relationships with clients • Expand opportunities with existing clients, identify and act on referrals • Build broad networks within the firm locally and internationally 3. Lead and coordinate the planning and management of assignments, with guidance from the Partner 4. Risk Management • Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities • Handle straightforward risk management issues. • Take on progressively greater risk management responsibility for high risk issues • Be able to proactively resolve (with Partner support) risk issues in delivering service to clients 5. Knowledge Management Strong contribution to knowledge sharing efforts, review and continually improve processes so that the team and firm capture and leverage knowledge 6. People Management • Build a strong team and be a strong role model, mentor and coach
Accounting Staff Dubai
*preferably Accounting/Commerce Graduate
*with 2 years experience
*currently living in Dubai
*age between 22-35, MALE
*preferably on tourist/visit visa