Industry: Oil and Gas
Job Location: Sharjah
Salary: As per Experience and Competence
Driving Licence : Valid UAE Licence.
Experience: Minimum 5 years (UAE)
Experienced in : Sage Line 50 & Project Costing
Job Type: Full Time
Looking For Accountant with accounting software knowledge, Job/Project Costing will be added advantage.Managing day to day financial operations. Supervising invoicing, Responsible for Accounts Receivable & Payables. Monthly Closing of books, Assist Manager in preparing financial statements. Payroll Preparation, Disbursement of Staff expenses & Other Works
Senior accountant Dubai
We are an Optical group with 10 showrooms across U.A.E. with a focus on superior quality and service for all eye care needs.
For our headquarters, we require a Senior Accountant & Office Administrator with good experience and either a completed or pursuing a professional qualification (CA/ACCA/CMA/CPA).
Assist with budget and forecasting processes and analysis
Compile and analyse financial information
Prepare Excel and PowerPoint reports and presentations
Prepare and record accounting and financial transactions
DHA approvals, RTA licensing, Insurance Approvals
Barcoding of Stock and sending across all branches
Prepare detailed monthly account analysis and journal entries
Assist in monthly financial statement closings
Perform account reconciliations
Conduct audit work (review transactions and source documents, analysing internal controls)
Assist with and support special projects and office work as needed
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: AED8,000.00 - AED9,000 /month only
Accounts Assistant Dubai
- monitor supplier's invoices
- prepare payment vouchers
- account reconciliation
Job description: Female accountant with driving license required. Position based in Abu Dhabi.
Salary Dhs. 3500 to Dhs. 4000 per month
Interested candidates may send their CV
Finance manager Dubai
Bachelor’s in Commerce (preferred major in Accounting & Finance) or CPA
Minimal work experience of 1 – 2 years in Accounting/Finance (UAE experience preferable)
Should be familiar with financial reporting systems
Knowledge of computer and accounting software’s like SAP, ERP, MS Office- Excel, Word etc.
Record keeping skills and communication skills.
shall be responsible for all financial aspects which include payments, receivables, payable etc.
Should be able to generate the final accounts and reports
Keep update on banking activities and liaise with the bank
Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
Should be able to communicate with clients regarding their accounts matters and receivable
Updating accounts receivable and issuance of invoices/ Finance documentation
Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations
Updating accounts receivable and perform reconciliations
Monthly bank reconciliation and Cash flow forecasting to be prepared and shared to the reporting channel
Should be able to make full and final Profit loss statement, trial balance, balance sheet.
SALARY RANGE: AED 9,000 -10,500
The Accountant reports to the Finance Manager. Maintains and controls the General Ledger accounts and business transactions of the organization, applying the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) that includes analytical work and thorough review of financial records.
Your main duties will include:
• Day to day finance and accounts operations
• Making payments and receipts as necessary for the business and recording them in accounting software in a timely manner and properly allocated with invoices.
• Ensure outlined procedures in the Finance Policy are adhered to while making any payments (or) receiving funds.
• Make necessary journal entries as appropriate for appropriate accounting as per standard procedures.
• Ensure necessary documents are maintained for any transactions that are accounted in the software.
• Preparing Bank Reconciliation statement periodically as per practice.
• Preparing Intercompany Reconciliation statement periodically as per practice.
• Perform filing and general administrative tasks.
• Verify and process all accounts payable documents and monitor expenditures.
• Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Deposits cheques & cash at bank and make arrangements for Cheque collection
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Finance Manager or CFO or any other person designated in their absence.
Education and other required qualifications/experience/skills for the job:
• Hold a graduate degree in commerce and accounts (B.Com preferably)
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in handling accounts function
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, especially Excel).
• Be able to demonstrate attention to details and good-record-keeping.
Accounts Assistant : Candidate with accounting experience are required. Freshers with accounts background and excellent communication skills can also apply.
Urgently Required Accountant
– To manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash etc.) and receivable through cash / cheque / voucher in a timely manner
– To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts
Experience: 1-3 years
Job Position: Accountant
Salary: to be discussed
Employment visa provided
Medical insurance provided