Assistant Accountant Dubai
Female assistant accountant required with 2 - 3 years of U.A.E accounting experience. Salary budget is 3000 - 5000 AED.
Finance manager Dubai
inance Manager – Job (Dubai)
Company Name: Landmark Group, Dubai.
Chartered Accountant (ACA)
Experience: 05 – 10 years of experience in a finance position.
Must be fluent in English.
Responsible for financial evaluation.
Prepare variance analysis on a monthly basis.
Provide business finance support for all territories.
prepare monthly MIS, presentation packs along with ad-hoc reporting.
problem-solving and analytical skills.
Strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills
Ability to effectively communicate with senior-level management.
Ability to develop strong internal and external relationships.
Salary Range: (15,000 AED – 18,000 AED)
Finance Director Dubai
Finance director needed for multi national company in the UAE, in the role you will oversee the finance operations, you will have 10 plus years experience and full qualifications, please send in your applications
Aces Property Development
Junior Accountant Dubai
Provides financial information by maintaining and reconciling accounts; preparing reports.
Junior Accountant Job Duties:
-Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
-Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
-Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
-Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
-Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
-Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
-Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
-Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
-Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Payroll accountant Dubai
Job description: Looking for a Payroll Accountant with 2+ years of experience in Payroll Processing, Time Sheet Calculations in Construction or Engineering Companies. Should acquire Good excel Skills and WPS Knowledge.
Cost Accountant Dubai
Cost Accountant (Indian) with 3-4 years of experience in
Overall Finance & Accounting Management.
Supervise Bank Negotiations & Relations, petty cash, Account receivables, Account Payable, Review payroll, Cost / Inventory Control
Controls of all balance sheet accounts by preparation of monthly account reconciliations and actions accordingly
Prepares monthly position of actual results against budget, â€Žanalyze results and recommend measures required to meet budget
Co-ordinates external audits.
The Job location is Nigeria with attractive perks.
Finance manager Dubai
We are seeking a Finance Manager to assume responsibility for the production of management accounts, including banking and cash flow forecasting. This role will report into the CEO & COO.
What you’ll be doing
• Overseeing the full spectrum of financial and management accounting, including regulatory reporting for the business (audit and tax compliance)
• Cash flow forecasting
• Establishing and building excellent relationships with key stakeholders across the business, including all members of the Executive Team
• Working closely with the Purchasing team in regards to managing stock intake.
• Responsibility for VAT and supporting the Head of Departments in regards to setting up processes and procedures to ensure all accounting functions are correct.
• Ensuring our ways of working are as cost-effective as possible by monitoring day-to-day reporting and also implementing new processes through our in house system.
• Providing performance leadership in the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic objectives
• Effectively managing a small team
• Providing support with audits in conjunction with the CEO.
• Fully-Qualified Accountant – ACCA/CIMA/ACA
• Previous experience as a Finance Manager within a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in team management
• Strong commercial awareness
• The ability to deal with people at all levels across our business
• Strong presentation skills and experience presenting to senior management and directors
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong knowledge of accounting regulations
• Demonstrable problem-solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities
• Ability to work to deadlines and be flexible to deal with changing focus and business demands
• Experience in the catering industry
Duties and Responsibilities
1.Post Daily sales invoice, purchase invoice etc and prepare Daily Sales Report
2.Prepare Bank reconciliation statement
3.Responsible for month end adjustments and book closing up to the preparation and finalization of accounts.
4.Prepare quarterly budget and prepare variance analysis report
5.Responsible for month end adjustments and book closing up to the preparation and finalization of accounts.
6.Produce financial statements including P&L, cash flow, balance sheet
7.Inventory Control and conduct monthly stock taking