Shun Shing Resources
Finance Manager Dubai
Oversee and manage the daily accounting & finance operations of SSG’s Dubai subsidiary independently
· Handle full set of accounts & ledger in Dubai office with ERP system
· Monitor cash flow and bank reconciliation
· Prepare annual budget & handle annual audit
· Establish & develop relationship with local and international bankers to facilitate Group’s trading business
· Manage and extend trade and credit line for import and export business of Dubai office.
· Manage shipping accounts both voyage shipment and time charter shipment. Familiar with bulk freight, laytime calculation, demurrage/dispatch, bunker purchase, port da, port charges, etc. on SOFTMAR system platform
· Handles tax compliance work & annual statutory audit
· Work closely with Hong Kong accounting team and report to GM, Finance & Accounts and BOD
· Prepare monthly financial reports on time i.e. Balance sheet/PNL/Cash Flow/Fixed Asset Register, etc
· Handle ad hoc assignments as directed by management
A manufacturing company located in Sharjah is currently in need of an 'Accountant' with minimum 2-5 years UAE experience who can join immediately.
Qualified applicants may send their CV to
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Name: StarsLine LLC
Job description: Position - Assistant Accountant
Minimum experience - 2 years in Accounting
Good English is a MUST.
Interested candidates can share the CV
We are looking for an accountant/book-keeper to handle all accounts including payroll and accounts received and payments for a small hotel ownership company. Qualified candidates may apply with their resume. We are based in Downtown Dubai.
-Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finanace
-In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, process, cycle and all procedures
-Can handle accounts independently
-Good communication skills
Qualified candidates can send updated CV
Senior Planner Qatar
Our client, a leading boutique creative agency in Qatar, is looking for a Senior Planner to join their team in Doha.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in account planning, preferably in a multi-national creative agency.
Excellent business writing and presentation skills are a must for this position.
• Provides inputs on development of communication strategies that meet clients’ business needs and drive their business.
• Plans individual communication campaigns that support clients’ marketing initiatives in an effective and efficient way.
• Coordinates with Marketing Services Department (Events, PR, Digital and CRM) to integrate their activities into the overall clients’ communications strategies and initiatives.
• Translates customer insights into advertising, brand, and creative strategies. Provides expert inputs in client marketing strategies.
• Develops approaches to market research aiding in customer and market insights collection.
• Supervises research agencies and provides clear specifications for the research scope to their team and clients. Ensures that research is carried out in full scope and on time.
• Moderates focus groups, analyzes data and develops relevant recommendations.
• Monitors and interprets cultural and social trends relevant to the clients’ business.
• Represents customers in all account planning activities to bring market and customer insights into account planning process.
• Develops creative briefs in line with the established brand communication strategies and based on the insights delivered by the Client Service teams.
• Provides support to the Creative team in development of key deliverables, as and when required.
• Coordinates development of ad-hoc deliverables related to market research, such as market development reports, industry trends, etc., as assigned by the Direct Superior.
• Provides support in development of sales pitches for new accounts by providing inputs on planning scope and effort required to meet clients’ requirements.
The salary is between QAR 25-30,000 depending on experience.
NOTE: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to,
ï‚§ Provide financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further course of action
ï‚§ Maintaining the financial health of the organization and identify areas for potential improvement
ï‚§ Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances
ï‚§ Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met
ï‚§ Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances to be maintained
ï‚§ Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
ï‚§ Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
ï‚§ Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
ï‚§ Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
ï‚§ Over 5 years of experience on Finance Manager role
ï‚§ Must be a qualified CA
ï‚§ Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required (Masters preferred)
ï‚§ Superior mathematical, leadership and employee management skills
ï‚§ Deep understanding of business principles and practices
ï‚§ Good planning and organizational skills, research & analytical skills, critical thinking & problem
ï‚§ Extensive Experience in Tally ERP 9
Junior Accountant wanted for a well reputed company in Ras Al Khaimah.
The Person should be responsible to handle all the accounts and petty cash and will assist to the senior accountant.
Only the person on visit visa & freshers plus those who can join immediately within no time will be eligible for this post.
First preference will be given to the persons on visit visa.
Job Type: Full-time