ALM Human Resources urgently looking for Chartered Accountant in Outdoor Media Company
Only those candidates can apply who have 5 years experience in Outdoor Media.
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Salary: 20,000 AED per month
Accounts officer Dubai
We are looking for a Accounting / Administration / VAT executive for our new shop located in International City – Dragon mart.
Candidate should be highly smart in Accounting, VAT returns filing
1. Experience in Peachtree Accounting Software, UAE VAT filing etc
2. Smart / Excellent in Word, Excel tools.
3. Good communication Skills
4. Preparation of Quotations and follow up
5. Maintaining Stock files, Account / Finance reports,
6. Send daily transaction reports, Stock reports etc
7. Around 2 to 5 Years experience in the same field.
We are looking for an accountant/book-keeper to handle all accounts including payroll and accounts received and payments for a small hotel ownership company. Qualified candidates may apply with their resume. We are based in Downtown Dubai.
Senior Cost Controller Dubai
Group of Restaurants located in Dubai is looking for a Senior Cost Controller with previous experience in UAE:
•Build annual operating budget for the company
•Managing purchasing in order to keep costs within budget
•Build reports detailing raw material and labor costs to management
•Regular daily inspections of stock movement through data entry of purchased materials, returns of supplies
•Carry out monthly inventories of raw materials
•Periodic analysis of cost of goods sold.
•Monthly analysis and propose suitable solutions.
•Daily inspections of quality and state of items in food storerooms.
•Cleaning inspection and check of all storerooms.
•Regular inspections on the conditions of refrigerated storerooms with regards to temperature control and proper storing.
•Ensuring that material requests are placed according to company policy and with the liaison of the concerned chef and department manager.
•Ensuring that material purchases, receiving, and issuing are carried out according to company policy and procedures.
•Daily contact with the warehouse management to ensure that returns to suppliers are accurately recorded.
•Deal with any variances and carry out recounts as informed by the Financial Controller.
•Communicate with the Executive Chef to ensure that accurate weights are being strictly followed by all production units
Knowledge, skills and experience:
•Previous experience in UAE
•Bachelor degree in Business administration with a focus on accounting
•At least 8-10 years of experience in the same field (Restaurants or Hotels)
•Energetic and motivated
•Advanced analytical skills and computer skills (report writing)
•Good knowledge in cost management
•Experience in POS system and inventory system
Junior Accountant Dubai
start-up company, providing corporate services all over the world (Cyprus, UK, Malta, Luxembourg, Singapore, HK, etc). The main lines of products are: Corporate administration, Company incorporation, Helping businesses to stand-up on feet, Legal advice, Accounting and Audit assistance, VAT-VIES reporting, Obtaining various business licenses, TM registration, Recruitment, Tax planning, and General Consulting. Position: Corporate Administrator Vacancy reference #: 2015270102 Place of work: Dubai, UAE, Salary: competitive, worthy of applicant’s experience and capabilities Key characteristics of the successful applicant: - Fluent knowledge English and Arabic (both oral and written)
INTERNAL AUDITORS Dubai
A leading Plastic manufacturing company in Fujairah is looking for an experienced Internal Auditor to be based in Fujairah. At least 5 years experienced in same field. Candidate must have ACCA/CIA/CMA/CPA and CA certificate.
Interested and qualified candidates may send their CV
A medium sized new age Finance and Technology company requires an experienced in-house qualifies Accountant based in Dubai. Your core responsibilities are to provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports and monthly management accounts for all subsidiary companies and the Abra holding company to be presented to the Board monthly.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting and clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups
• Assists in completion of all finance related queries and requirements from banks, Financial institutions and Government bodies
We are looking for a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Finance and Technology sectors.
Other skills necessary:
• ACA/ACCA international standards and reporting knowledge a must
• Proficient with all Windows applications including Excel and all office management systems
• Sage Line 50/100, Sage Payroll or similar systems
• Good communication skills in Arabic and English
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and articulate and driven
Staff accountant Dubai
Mintmark Corporation Sdn Bhd
Staff Accountant Dubai 1 Opening
• Prepare daily cash receipts
• Enter and Reconcile weekly timesheets
• Enter Trade and Consultant Accounts Payable
• Assist in monthly invoicing
• Assist in tracking restricted and unrestricted cash
• Various filing as required
• Assist with accounting department functions as required
• Assist in Year End closing procedures; lead sheets, working papers etc.
Qualifications and Skills: ACCA.CGA or equivalent.
• Experience in a wide range of accounting functions.
• Good understanding of internal controls, segregation of duties and GAAP.