Account manager Dubai
You will manage client companies and undertake business development towards clients.
•Manage client companies: coordinate legal, administrative and banking activities
for client companies,
•Fully understand the client’s activities and make sure that any action taken is
consistent with the client company’s purpose and is within the legal and
economic framework of the company.
•Develop existing and new business relations and expand client base; obtain
additional work from client as well as referrals to new clients,
•Be the main contact person for clients for day to day business of client company,
•Coordinate issues concerning taxes, administration and banking of client
•Formation of Companies in the UAE Free Zones
•Meeting with the Free Zone authorities to incorporate companies and finalize
•Client Servicing through means of in-depth knowledge of a client file and client
•Administration in relation to client servicing and internal organisation
•Incorporation of companies,
•Company Formation and Client Servicing through means of in-depth knowledge of
a client file and client communication
•Deal and follow up on standard matters proactively and with initiative
•Anticipation on potential queries and issues
•Duly guarding of deadlines
We required an Accountant/Secretary in an European Trucks Parts Company located in Sharjah:
-Must be fluent in English (Speaking and writing)
-Honest, hardworking and responsible
-Previous Experience (Min 1 Year Preferred)
-Able to work on \"Telly Books\" Software (Mandatory)
-Have enough computer knowledge to communicate with clients over the emails
-Basic MS Office and Outlook knowledge is required
-Visa Status - Visit or NOC From current Sponsor (Mandatory)
-A scanned image of Visit/tourist visa or NOC is required with Resume/Application
-Living in Sharjah/Ajman will be preferred
Account assistant Dubai
Details are as follows:
· Responsible for taxation and VAT filing
· Handle day to day accounting tasks and reports
· Excellent MS Office and communication skills
· Self-disciplined, fast learner
· Female, between 25-35 years old, Filipino
· University or College graduate of Accounting
· At least 2 years work experience
· Knowledgeable in computation of taxes and VAT filing
Salary & Benefits
· Dhs5,000 per month (inclusive of basic salary, accommodation allowance, transportation allowance)
· Medical insurance
· Annual return ticket to her home country
We are one of the top and highly competitive law firm in the UAE and we are currently looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage , research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our company.
• Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
• Prepares budget and financial forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Conduct month-end and year-end close process
• Collect, analyze and summarize account information
• Compute balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
• Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
• Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
• Proven work experience in accounting or relevant field
• Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
• Excellent accounting software user
• Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• CPA or CMA preferred
• At least 2-5 years work experience in the UAE
• Preferred Indian nationality
We are looking for Accountants -Females with exposure in accounting with a trading firm in the emirates.
Experience Band:3-5 Years.
Qualification:B.Com and above.
Senior Accountant Dubai
Senior accountant wanted for mid sized accounting firm, you will assists with out high net with clients, you will be fully qualified and at least 4years experience, salary up to 80 K USD
SALARY RANGE: AED 9,000 -10,500
The Accountant reports to the Finance Manager. Maintains and controls the General Ledger accounts and business transactions of the organization, applying the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) that includes analytical work and thorough review of financial records.
Your main duties will include:
• Day to day finance and accounts operations
• Making payments and receipts as necessary for the business and recording them in accounting software in a timely manner and properly allocated with invoices.
• Ensure outlined procedures in the Finance Policy are adhered to while making any payments (or) receiving funds.
• Make necessary journal entries as appropriate for appropriate accounting as per standard procedures.
• Ensure necessary documents are maintained for any transactions that are accounted in the software.
• Preparing Bank Reconciliation statement periodically as per practice.
• Preparing Intercompany Reconciliation statement periodically as per practice.
• Perform filing and general administrative tasks.
• Verify and process all accounts payable documents and monitor expenditures.
• Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Deposits cheques & cash at bank and make arrangements for Cheque collection
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Finance Manager or CFO or any other person designated in their absence.
Education and other required qualifications/experience/skills for the job:
• Hold a graduate degree in commerce and accounts (B.Com preferably)
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in handling accounts function
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, especially Excel).
• Be able to demonstrate attention to details and good-record-keeping.