Finance Planner Dubai
Orient is an Al-Futtaim company, considered a leader in the regional insurance market with representation in the UAE, Oman, Egypt and Syria, and the only company in the Middle East that carries a combined ratings \"A Excellent\" from A.M. Best and \"A\" (strong) from Standard and Poor\'s.
Orient is also accredited with ISO 9001 Quality Management Certification. The company believes in a well structured transparent corporate culture, highly professional standards and integrity, clear strategy and employee empowerment.
:: About the job:
The main job responsibility for this role is to advise people on financial planning and provide need based solutions. Further, to be a point of contact for the client and provide after sales service.
:: About you:
The ideal candidate should be the one who enjoys personal interaction and flexibility in a working environment. You should have a friendly outgoing personality, excellent communication skills, highly motivated, reliable and enjoys working as part of a team.
Candidates interested in part-time opportunity may also apply.
Finance Accountant Dubai
Finance Accountant Dubai
Due to ongoing growth within the business, a newly created position is now available for a financial accountant. Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, this key position will be critical to the organisation's ongoing success. Key duties will include
• Management and statutory reporting;
• Systems development;
• Business analysis;
• Staff supervision and leadership;
• Budgeting & forecasting;
• Cash management;
• Compliance; and
• Ad-hoc project work.
The Successful Applicant
You will be CA/CPA qualified either looking to make your "first move" into commerce or already in your first post-qualification commercial role. A dynamic, ambitious individual, you will possess excellent communication and analytical skills, keen attention to detail and have the ability to liaise at all levels. This is an exciting time to join the organisation as they continue to drive their business forward through rapid organic growth. Your knowledge and expertise will have an invaluable impact on the future performance of the business and you will directly benefit from mentoring from the CFO.
Senior Accountant Qatar
SENIOR ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT QATAR
This leading, international airline has an opportunity for a Senior Accounts Assistant to join them at their head office in Dubai. You must have a minimum of 2 years accounts experience within the travel industry, preferably with an airline (an airline auditing background would be ideal). Other requirements include basic airline accounting, ticketing/fares, a good accounting background and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. or equivalent with Mathematics and English is also essential. Assist the Accounts Officer Revenue and Credit Control on various ad hoc matters, as required
Accountant is urgently required for a financial services company located in Al Nahda Dubai with the following criteria :
- Must be based in Dubai;
- Can join immediately;
- Previous experience within financial consultancy is an advantage;
- Must have a driving license; a car is a must;
- Previous experience in Accounting software’s (Tally ERP, AX Dynamics, Quick Book;
- Proficient in Excel, Expert in Data Entry, journal entries, AR/AP ;
5 working days; 9 am to 6 pm;
Salary up to 9000 AED + commission + other benefits;
Senior Accountant Dubai
Senior Accountant to work for a medium size construction company specialized in decoration and fit out works in Abu Dhabi.
Candidates must have a minimum 5 years accounting and finance experience with construction companies in UAE.
Their expertise should include:
1- handling full company\'s accounting activities and transactions.
2- financial management, planning, forecasting and reporting.
3- Advanced analytical and auditing skills.
4- Experience in dealing with banks (facilities, L/Cs...)
5- Strong personality and ability to deal with Clients and follow payment collection.
6- Good management of computer and accounting platforms (SAP, Quickbooks, ...).
7- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking).
In case you can sort such candidates, please let me know.
Female Applicants are preferred.
We need someone with strong personality and can work under pressure.
Salary : 7000 AED Including transportation (pick and drop in selected areas
Senior Planner Qatar
Our client, a leading boutique creative agency in Qatar, is looking for a Senior Planner to join their team in Doha.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in account planning, preferably in a multi-national creative agency.
Excellent business writing and presentation skills are a must for this position.
• Provides inputs on development of communication strategies that meet clients’ business needs and drive their business.
• Plans individual communication campaigns that support clients’ marketing initiatives in an effective and efficient way.
• Coordinates with Marketing Services Department (Events, PR, Digital and CRM) to integrate their activities into the overall clients’ communications strategies and initiatives.
• Translates customer insights into advertising, brand, and creative strategies. Provides expert inputs in client marketing strategies.
• Develops approaches to market research aiding in customer and market insights collection.
• Supervises research agencies and provides clear specifications for the research scope to their team and clients. Ensures that research is carried out in full scope and on time.
• Moderates focus groups, analyzes data and develops relevant recommendations.
• Monitors and interprets cultural and social trends relevant to the clients’ business.
• Represents customers in all account planning activities to bring market and customer insights into account planning process.
• Develops creative briefs in line with the established brand communication strategies and based on the insights delivered by the Client Service teams.
• Provides support to the Creative team in development of key deliverables, as and when required.
• Coordinates development of ad-hoc deliverables related to market research, such as market development reports, industry trends, etc., as assigned by the Direct Superior.
• Provides support in development of sales pitches for new accounts by providing inputs on planning scope and effort required to meet clients’ requirements.
The salary is between QAR 25-30,000 depending on experience.
Business Analyst Dubai
Excellent Opportunity with one of the largest Airline in UAE
Minimum of 8+years experience in a Business Analysis role, with a proven track record in Requirements specification
Minimum working SDLC experience in at least 3 end to end projects.
Skilled in Requirements Gathering, analysis, Use Cases, Process Maps, Screen Mechanics, preparing RFTs and RFIs through to vendor evaluations, managing multiple streams of work and coaching and mentoring BAs .
Looking for only Airline domain. If you don't have experience in airline kindly ignore
Job Location :Dubai
Interested candidates kindly share there update profile