TEEKAY MARINE SERVICES
Senior Manager, Account Dubai
The Manager, Accounts will be responsible for effective management of the account function in the commission. The job holder will report to the Assistant General Manager, Accounts
- Must be a graduate of accounting/Financial management
- Must be a qualified chartered accountant
- Minimum of 1 years post-graduation experience working in accounts department of a reputable public or private sector organization
Risk Manager Dubai
Risk Manager Dubai
Your role will be to provide leadership to the function including developing the risk and review plan, participating in and managing the individual risk reviews and engaging effectively with management to ensure a common understanding of risks, their mitigation and effective and pragmatic resolution of any issues
The key attributes to succeed in this role are: an understanding of risk management and internal controls; commercial acumen; superior leadership and influencing skills to successfully engage at multiple levels; an ability to understand business processes; a sound working knowledge of large scale and web-based IT systems and; an understanding of project management.
The successful candidate’s experience is likely to include current or prior experience in an operational risk, a senior external or internal audit position and be able to demonstrate a high degree of ability in understanding non-financial business processes and commercial decision making. The experience gained from working in the Risk & Audit team provides excellent career potential into a subsequent role in the business
• Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts and reconciliation of financial statements in compliance with the accounting standards & company’s policies.
• Maintaining accurate General Ledgers, Debtors Ledgers and Creditors Ledgers
• Maintaining of petty cash for day to day transactions
• Preparing of Cash and Bank reconciliation statement monthly
• Preparing monthly payroll, leave and final settlement
• Reviewing Sales & Purchase Ledgers
• Maintaining good relationships with all suppliers and customers
Cost Accountant Dubai
• Well versed with production cost accounting.
• Audit staff expense and distributors and dealers incentive and prepare monthly payment accurately.
• Prepare regular and ad-hoc financial reports of monthly accounts and yearly financial reports within deadline.
• Register Withholding Tax, VAT and Business Tax Report to local authorities on time.
• Maintain book-keeping and cash flow management.
• Assist in other Finance projects, accounting and procurement tasks in UAE operations.
• Prepare annual corporate income tax return and tax reconciliation statements based on financial statements.
• Handling Company’s payroll, prepare budget, etc.
• Maintain relationship with banks.
• Handling foreign exchange related issues.
• Maintaining of store and keeping inventory records for accounting record and due diligence purposes.
Profile of Incumbent:
• Primary Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or Chartered Accountant Qualification from a reputable university.
• Late 30s to 40.
• At least 5 to 7 years of experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Office – Excel
• Experience in Production/Manufacturing Environment, handle production cost analysis and cash flow management
Vacancy for an accountant proficient in TALLY software.
Salary negotiable as per experience. Company visa provided.
Abdulla hassan switchgear industry llc
Accountant for a leading switchgear company located in AL Qusais. Preferably females having dependant visa visit visa can also apply.
Assistant Finance Manager Dubai
Assistant Finance Manager for Dubai Skills Experience in handling full set of accounts and consolidation; Job Description Analysis financial performance, manage budget and forecast including but not limited to preparation of management reports Attractive salary package with car and perform reconciliation of receivables, payables and bank balances and ensure monthly closing by stipulated deadlines. Prepare monthly financial reports and maintain full set of accounts