Finance Manager Dubai
We are looking for a Finance Manager capable of taking the complete responsibility of the finance and accounting functions leading a small team, providing cash management, financial control, planning and decision support.
Candidates with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Finance Manager role, particularly within the media will be preferred. You must also possess absolute proficiency in the English language and a relevant finance qualification. Candidates who are readily available and can join immediately only need to apply.
- Complete Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet Responsibility.
- Efficiently manage payables/ receivables adhering to credit terms.
- Manage relationships with external auditors, lawyers and bankers.
- Prepare monthly cash flow statements, cash projections.
- Management reporting and internal controls
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Accuracy and integrity of the accounting records and financial systems.
- Interpretation and analysis of results, communicated to local and central management
- Management of working capital, predominantly ensuring sufficient funds in order to meet the immediate liabilities.
- Active management of overheads whilst seeking out areas for efficiencies for savings
- Liaise with different disciplines within the business to ensure that the Finance department is properly supporting the needs of the operating business
- Oversee monthly processing of payroll and payments to employees.
- Central point of contact for all financial issues.
- Control of and management of regional office costs
- Compilation of any ad hoc reports and information requests
-Supervise administration work related to license renewals, work visas, etc.
Accounts assistant Dubai
-Computer literate and familiar with accounting packages
- Knowledge of Tally and SAP will be an advantage
- 1 to 2 years experience in medium sized industry
Please forward your CVs
Full time Accountant needed with the following experience and skills:
- 2-5 years accounting experience
- 2-5 years experience in QuickBooks
- Fluent in English (Arabic would be a plus)
- Must be able to work very well under pressure
Accounts assistant Dubai
We are hiring account assistant, should be located in UAE and ready to join immediately.
Min Exp - 1-2 years accounting experience is a must
Gender - Female only
Min Qualification: B Com
Work Location - Abu Dhabi, ICAD 3, Mussafah
We are in need of an Accountant preferably full time, ACCA/CA,/CMA, the salary is negotiable
Job description: • Full Set of Accounts
• Overall responsible for Company’s day-to-day Accounts and Banking activities
• Responsible for correspondence with Banks for Import & Export related Trade Financing, Banking facilities, LC, Trust Receipt matters, documentation and payment matters
• Prepare, consolidate and submit Cashflow, Budget, Quarterly forecast & reporting.
• Liaise with External Auditor and responsible for Statutory audit completion
• Responsible for pre & post shipment costing for each & every shipment
• Liaise with customers and suppliers for financial related matters, AR & AP.
• Maintaining Accounts in TALLY EPR 9 software
• Attending to additional job(s) which management gives from time to time, a Multitasker with sound knowledge on I.T., Tech savvy.
Arabic Accountant Dubai
JOB DESCRIPTION: A Group of company located in Dubai is in urgent need of FEMALE ARABIC ACCOUNTANT for a Contracting and Real Estate Company located in Dubai and Sharjah. We are looking for candidates with 3 years minimum experience as an Accountant, BSc. Accountant and willing to be relocated in Sharjah. Salary is negotiable and will be based on your experience. Employer prefers SYRIAN, LEBANESE, JORDANIAN, and other Arab nationalities.