Assistant Accountant Dubai
We required an Accountant/Secretary in an European Trucks Parts Company located in Sharjah:
-Must be fluent in English (Speaking and writing)
-Honest, hardworking and responsible
-Previous Experience (Min 1 Year Preferred)
-Able to work on \"Telly Books\" Software (Mandatory)
-Have enough computer knowledge to communicate with clients over the emails
-Basic MS Office and Outlook knowledge is required
-Visa Status - Visit or NOC From current Sponsor (Mandatory)
-A scanned image of Visit/tourist visa or NOC is required with Resume/Application
-Living in Sharjah/Ajman will be preferred
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Working in a team environment but taking responsibility for a core part of the finance area, this is an opportunity to take on more and really expand your commercial accounting skills.
Functions of the position will include:
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Management reporting and analysis
• Cost Accounting
• Variance and margin analysis
• Project work
• Excel spreadsheeting
If this sounds like you then apply now
Specific duties and responsibilities.
• Answering incoming phone calls
• Keep a complete and accurate address & phone numbers data base for Clients and Suppliers.
• Handling incoming and outgoing documents with courier, mail & over the counter deliveries
• Keep a complete and accurate record for incoming and outgoing deliveries
• Undertake filing, photocopying, binding and copy typing.
• Accurately and responsibly handle and record company’s petty cash fund for petty cash and expenses using the Company accounting system.
• Maintain office files and original documents including archiving and maintaining proper record.
• Handling and recording in the Company accounting system utility and other supplier’s bills and office expenses
• Procurement of all office items/equipment
• Provide administrative support and perform related tasks as may be assigned.
• Assist the accounting department with accounting records and Data entry
• Printing recording and sending invoices by courier to clients.
• Keeping records of sent invoices by courier and received bills.
• Filing Cheque details transactions and record in Company Accounting System.
• Handling cash flow budget sheet, following up on accounts receivable and reminding on accounts payable.
Accounts Officer Dubai
- Managing cash inflows and outflows
- Cheque management
- weekly and monthly bank reconciliation
- Payment collection management
- Accounting of receivables
- Credit Control
- Sales & Receivables Reporting
- Maintaining and sending various reports
- Language Fluency - Hindi & English
- 'To Do' Approach is Must
- Self-Motivator and a Team Player
- Any other duty as and when assigned by the reporting supervisor
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation in finance stream
- One year UAE experience in same field
- Efficient Communication - Verbal & written
- Experience in VAT or GST and Arabic proficiency would be an additional advantage for selection
- Salary: would be decided based on the candidate profile and experience.
- Other benefits would be pain as per the UAE Labour Law
Trace Pedia LLC
Finance Analyst Dubai
We are looking for an English and Arabic speaking candidate to be trained and educated in the field of technical analysis of the financial markets. Employees will be introduced to the concepts of technical analysis and assist on existing projects, learning through their work experience. The goal of the program is to expose you to the working environment that you can expect if you continue with us as a full-time technical analyst. The ideal candidate should have • BA/BSc or MA/MSc in Finance, Economics, Engineering , Mathematics, Statistics or related field • Ambitious self-starters ready to work in a fast and changing environment. • Committed, responsible and dependable personality • Strong desire to learn about the financial markets. • Passion for problem solving to find solutions to dynamic ever changing market conditions • Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently across different development teams • Fluent in English, and Arabic • Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines • Ability to work both alone and part of a larger team The aim of the internship is to find new members for our team and top talent will be offered an opportunity to join our team upon graduation
Abu-Dhabi Aircraft Technologies
Senior Accountant Dubai
ORGANISATIONAL EXPERIENCE :
3 Year Experience currently working as Senior Accountant : ADAT (Abu-Dhabi Aircraft Technologies)
2 Year Experience as Accountant: Unicorn Power Solutions Pvt Ltd, Chennai, Tamilnadu.
ORGANISATIONAL RESPONSIBILIES :
Personal leadership and delivery of Monthly MIS reporting
Ensure timely generation of monthly (un-audited) and the annual (audited) accounts and schedules , Customer resolution on budget and related queries
Product costing and Gross Margin analysis , Sales and production reports reconciliations
Provision of periodical variance reports to management related to budget performance
Implementation and maintenance of approved policies and procedures.
Liaison with internal and external audit teams and contribution to the closure of their findings, Risk management control, mitigation and documentation skills.
Managing of the Foreign and Local vendors.
Pre-payment adjustments with the Accrual open orders.
Establishing better relation and interaction with the foreign Vendors.
Periodical create accounting, transfer to GL, posting to GL
Month end Accounts Payable closing
Periodical opening of the Accounts Payable books.
Periodical monitoring and adjustment of the Accounts Payable division.
Managing the credit control period to the vendors
Periodical adjustment and managing of the open Purchase orders with aging report.
Managing of the cash flow management.
Periodical submission of the reports such as Vendor outstanding report, Vendor prepayment report, Un-accounted payments and total accrual report on monthly basis for the top level management for forecast on budget.
Resolving of the issues in Invoices coordinating with different departments to vendors and vice versa.
Monthly Vendor / Supplier Reconciliation.
Posting of the correct charge accounts and Monitoring control on the allocated budget cost for the cost centers.
Managing of freight and handling accounts.
Processing payments such as staff Check payments and wire transfer.
Billing of Invoices to the customers and Managing of the Credit control limit to the customers and vendors
Attaching supporting documentation of the invoices from the authorized personnel Verify and reconcile contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
Finalisation of all Balance sheet and Reconciliation of cost centre Accounts.
Capitalization of Fixed Assets
Seeking a long term employment in an organization where I can grow professionally and further enhance my skills, Knowledge and experience to face and overcome the challenges of today’s changing working environment.
Time management and organizational skills that help to complete the given task promptly and correctly
Detailed knowledge about accounting principles, accounting standards and book keeping.
Strong Analytical skills and to explore more knowledge on the other department duties.
Strong Mathematical and statistical knowledge to ensure error-free calculations
Hardworking, Self-confidence, Motivated, Goal getter, Aggressive, Supportive
Our company urgently requires an Accountant cum HR Officer.
This role will be responsible for maintaining accounting entries in accounts payable, receivable, sub-ledger and general ledger (up to finalization),reporting & analysis,administration and all HR operations (as per UAE labor law) etc,
Candidate must have complete knowledge of up to finalization of accounts and should be capable to handle accounts independently.