Euroland IR JLT
Investor Relations Account Manager Dubai
We are now hiring an Investor Relations Account Manager:
You will be introducing and selling our services to IRO’s and CFO’s of stock listed companies in MENA and Asia. Our objective is to help companies to improve their Investor communication strategy and IR. For this you need to have the following qualifications:
• Enthusiastic and strong selling skills
• Motivating Inter-personal skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Independent and proactive, good problem solving
• Knowledge in financial markets and IR
• Fluent English (oral and written)
• MS Office knowledge
Data Entry Clerk Dubai
Urgently required a data entry operator for a Freezone company in jebel ali. We need someone who is knowledgeable in excel and a good typing skills
Sales and Business Development Manager Dubai
• Responsible and accountable for the marketing and sales function in the MEA region. Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the MEA market and tap market demands to position services and solutions of SNEL.
• Deliver against the business plan which includes revenue and P & L for the region.
• Ensure diversity of customers, geography and portfolio in the region.
• Manage and develop contacts, identify potential partnerships and develop vendor eco system to meet the goals of the region.
• Ensure key account management and customer delight
• End to end Bid Management responsibility which includes driving the RFx process by coordinating with the portfolio, finance and delivery teams in the head quarters.
• Ensure timely collection of receivables and proper execution of contracts.
General Management and Customer satisfaction
• General management responsibilities for the branch, which includes ensuring compliances, HR, admin and logistics management as required.
• Ensuring customer delight through relationship building, ensuring on time delivery with quality and handling escalations adeptly.
• Oversee delivery and be on top of project risks and cost factors.
Budgeting / Costing
• Responsible for the creation of annual departmental operating budgets in conjunction with the HQ
• Same as above regarding annual department capital budgets with justification analysis.
• Regularly report on, with explanation, approved department budget performance year to date.
EXPERIENCED ACCOUNTANT REQUIRED AED 3,000 - 4,000 p.m. Accountant & finance controller , well versed to Peachtree accounting required for the office of Restaurant. Location: Dubai
Senior Risk Specialist for the transportation sector Dubai
- Draft risk based legislation allowing tramways to operate and work closely with organisation\'s strategic partners including Police, Civil Defence, legislators, insurance companies and the UK\'s Office or Rail Regulation.
- Managing certification
- Identification, assessment and reporting of enterprise-wide risks to the board
- Implementing improvements to internal processes and KPIs
- Responsible for risk-based audits, inspection and day-to-day regulation of Metro operations
- Evaluation of proposals made by the UAE National Transport Authority and Ethiad rail - from a risk perspective
-An engineering degree
-Experience in systems assurance and risk assessment
-Experience of working on railways projects
-Experience in a senior role
Education: Engineering Degree
Collections Agent Dubai
Receiving payments and issues official receipts for loan repayments
Ø Checking cash collections
Ø Depositing cash to bank
Ø Preparing Daily Remittance Monitoring Report
Ø Disbursing cheque of savings withdrawal to clients
Ø Filing loan documents
Ø Encoding data in the computer
Cost Accountant Dubai
• Well versed with production cost accounting.
• Audit staff expense and distributors and dealers incentive and prepare monthly payment accurately.
• Prepare regular and ad-hoc financial reports of monthly accounts and yearly financial reports within deadline.
• Register Withholding Tax, VAT and Business Tax Report to local authorities on time.
• Maintain book-keeping and cash flow management.
• Assist in other Finance projects, accounting and procurement tasks in UAE operations.
• Prepare annual corporate income tax return and tax reconciliation statements based on financial statements.
• Handling Company’s payroll, prepare budget, etc.
• Maintain relationship with banks.
• Handling foreign exchange related issues.
• Maintaining of store and keeping inventory records for accounting record and due diligence purposes.
Profile of Incumbent:
• Primary Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or Chartered Accountant Qualification from a reputable university.
• Late 30s to 40.
• At least 5 to 7 years of experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Office – Excel
• Experience in Production/Manufacturing Environment, handle production cost analysis and cash flow management
Finance Manager Dubai
Are you a finance manager with at least 7 years finance, accounting or banking experience, then please send in your resume as we are hiring
We are expanding our operations in the middle east and need a manager to oversee a group of 5 finance officers, you will work with the team to ensure the division has its books in order, also to ensure we meet our financial targets
This position will have room to move forward to finance director in 2 years, the salary will be offered according to your experience