Junior Accountant Dubai
Responsible for the general accounting function including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers and account and bank reconciliations. Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis and supporting the senior accountant in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
prepare journal entries
complete general ledger operations
monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
draw up monthly financial reports
prepare analysis of accounts as requested
assist with year end closings
administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
prepare tax computations and returns
assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
assist with payroll administration
monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
review and process expense reports
assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
knowledge of accounting principles and practices
knowledge of finance principles
Knowledge of financial reporting
Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding accounting, finances and taxation
Ali Bin Ali
Acounting Clerk Dubai
We have an opening for a Looking for a Accounting clerk with 2 or more years of experience. You must be able to perform credits and general office and accounting duties. Able to work on Accounting software. This positions is suitable for candidates that wish to relocate to the middle east for a few years or more. Start immediately. we offer relocation and housing, the salary is negotiable
Are you a bookkeeper with 1 year experience and knowledge of accounting software, The successful applicant will have experience with payroll and creditors list. Duties will include reconciliations uisng our software systems, you will also have a related certificate or diploma
Jitendra Chartered Accountants
Audit Manager Dubai
Consulting Firm in Dubai Requires:
Audit Manager ,CA Indian Male, age 40-50 years old
*10 years’ plus experience in Audit/VAT knowledge from the country of Origin.
*Good Understanding in IFRS
*Should be responsible for Planning, Managing, Implementing Audit Plans and good reporting.
*With UAE Driving License
Aces Property Development
Junior Accountant Dubai
Provides financial information by maintaining and reconciling accounts; preparing reports.
Junior Accountant Job Duties:
-Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
-Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
-Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
-Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
-Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
-Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
-Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
-Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
-Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
ladies only ( Salary 6500 AED )
We are looking to immediately hiring a full time female accountant.
Good ENGLISH communication skills, verbal and writing
Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
Comuper skills, emails, word,excel a must!
Visa will be provided by the company
Leave salary and other benefits as per labour law
Senior Risk Specialist for the transportation sector Dubai
- Draft risk based legislation allowing tramways to operate and work closely with organisation\'s strategic partners including Police, Civil Defence, legislators, insurance companies and the UK\'s Office or Rail Regulation.
- Managing certification
- Identification, assessment and reporting of enterprise-wide risks to the board
- Implementing improvements to internal processes and KPIs
- Responsible for risk-based audits, inspection and day-to-day regulation of Metro operations
- Evaluation of proposals made by the UAE National Transport Authority and Ethiad rail - from a risk perspective
-An engineering degree
-Experience in systems assurance and risk assessment
-Experience of working on railways projects
-Experience in a senior role
Education: Engineering Degree
A medium sized new age Finance and Technology company requires an experienced in-house qualifies Accountant based in Dubai. Your core responsibilities are to provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports and monthly management accounts for all subsidiary companies and the Abra holding company to be presented to the Board monthly.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting and clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups
• Assists in completion of all finance related queries and requirements from banks, Financial institutions and Government bodies
We are looking for a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Finance and Technology sectors.
Other skills necessary:
• ACA/ACCA international standards and reporting knowledge a must
• Proficient with all Windows applications including Excel and all office management systems
• Sage Line 50/100, Sage Payroll or similar systems
• Good communication skills in Arabic and English
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and articulate and driven