Account Assistant Dubai
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms<br>Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services<br>Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries<br>Examine and test existing contracts<br>Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness<br>Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company<br>Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients<br>Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies<br>Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs<br><br>Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency<br>Maintain files and records with effective filing systems<br>Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)<br>Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)<br>Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system<br>Deal with customer complaints or issues<br>Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders<br>Assist in vendor relationship management<br>
Required Accountant for a newly opened Finance Management Consultancy. We are looking for a commerce graduate with 2-3 years’ experience in accounting. Audit Firm work experience is an added advantage.
Package: AED 7000/- + Visa + Insurance
Female Applicants are preferred.
We need someone with strong personality and can work under pressure.
Salary : 7000 AED Including transportation (pick and drop in selected areas
Finance Manager Dubai
position can be considered identical to a treasurer position as a "light" treasurer who has additional analysis responsibilities that include support of the management team in a variety of operational decisions. This job description assumes the latter view of the finance manager position. As such, the finance manager should manage funds in such a manner as to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk, and while also ensuring that an adequate control structure is in place over the transfer and investment of funds. Further, the finance manager engages in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance. The position is considered to be more senior than the financial analyst position.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department\'s goals and objectives
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company\'s borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
- Maintain banking relationships
- Assist in determining the company\'s proper capital structure
- Arrange for equity and debt financing
- Invest funds
- Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows
- Manage the preparation of the company\'s budget
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Interpret the company\'s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
Desired Qualifications: The finance manager candidate should have a Bachelor\'s degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent business experience 5+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
Accounting assistant Dubai
Accounting Assistant Dubai 1 Opening
Job description and duties: Works with the Controller and other staff to maintain accounts payable, accounts receivable, sales orders and others;
Help with year-end review and preparation of income tax returns;
Accounting correspondence with customers, suppliers and others as required.
What we are looking for: 1 - 2 years bookkeeping experience
A desire to work in the accounting field
Experience with QuickBooks preferred but not an asset as well as experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
Accounting Staff Dubai
*preferably Accounting/Commerce Graduate
*with 2 years experience
*currently living in Dubai
*age between 22-35, MALE
*preferably on tourist/visit visa
Senior Accontant Dubai
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT QATAR
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing company with a premium brand, in a varied and challenging position. They are looking to recruit a senior accountant to oversee all areas of the finance function, with a view to taking over as CFO by the end of the year.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the monthly management accounts and presenting them to the board.
- Reconciling the accounts of the four arms of the business.
- Maintaining the P&L & Balance Sheet.
- Supervising Payroll staff.
- Supervising AP/AR staff.
- Manage company cash.
- Liaising with bank, external auditors and insurance brokers.
Admin manager Dubai
Head of accounts
Business development and marketing
I.T operation and development
3D CAD engineering designer
3 female mechanical engineers