-Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finanace
-In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, process, cycle and all procedures
-Can handle accounts independently
-Good communication skills
Qualified candidates can send updated CV
Audit manager Dubai
Audit Manager Dubai
You will work in close association with a diverse range of clients in such industries as finance and investment, telecommunications, manufacturing, shipping, government and sports (to name just a few). You will forge strong relationships to help clients achieve their business objectives and solve challenges. Your involvement will include management of statutory audits, financial statement preparation and review as well as exposure to ‘specials’ such as due diligence reporting and M&A related activities.
With 5+ years Audit experience and qualifications, you will have a demonstrable track record coaching and mentoring staff. If you are ambitious and motivated to get to the top, this is a rare opportunity to fast track to Partnership.
Senior Accountant Dubai
A well established local company in Dubai is looking to hire a Senior Accountant for it\'s division managing an extensive portfolio of real estate investments. This position will have primary responsibility for all aspects of the Finance function & the Operations Management function of the division.
Duties & responsibilities will include;
- Supervise & direct the Accountant maintaining the financial ledger of the division.
- Accounts payables processing & management.
- Receivables management to achieve the desired recoveries outcomes of the division inc. oversight of the legal actions for recoveries.
- Maintain up to date budgets of CWIP, highlighting variances, if any in a timely manner.
- Lease administration of a boutique mall & related finance functions inc. turnover rent, service charges accounting & marketing budget.
- Operational management of the team of Asset (Property) Managers handling the day to day affairs of the investment properties for cost & revenue control purposes.
- Regular reporting on receivables, site inspections/visits and facilities management issues.
- Implementing rigorous internal controls in the Finance & Property Operations Management functions and improving it\'s effectiveness.
- Treasury management & cashflows forecasting.
Job Track Me
Project Accountant Dubai
Project Accountant – Oil and Gas Dubai / AED 12000 Gross + Annual Benefits Leading Company is looking for a Project Accountant for their Oil & Gas sector. Your main responsibilities include Job Setup, Project Changes and Maintenance, Project Billing, Project Closing, WIP Valuation, Project Reporting and Monitoring
Accountant with ACCA/CA wanted to start, we are a trading company in the UAE, your job will be to manage and maintain our books and records, you will have 3 accounting clerks to assist you, this is a full time position , we offer a right candidiate 80 K USD plus relocation
Asst.Internal Auditor Dubai
Accounting Graduates with minimum 5 years’ experience, which includes 2-3 years’ experience in reputed Company's Auditing Dept. in Qatar/Middle east
Chartered Accountant Dubai
ALM Human Resources urgently looking for Chartered Accountant in Outdoor Media Company
Only those candidates can apply who have 5 years experience in Outdoor Media.
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Salary: 20,000 AED
this role will have the responsibility for the provision of information & analysis to Group Finance and the Leadership Team. This includes financial and management accounting, reporting, end-of-period processing, reconciliations, budgeting, forecasting & general ledger.
The ideal candidate will have a background which demonstrates experience & understanding of finance systems together with advanced Excel skills. You will need to demonstrate a proven ability to communicate with finance function staff across a large organisation. Good decision making ability & analytical skills are critical. salary is negotiable