We are looking for an accountant cum Supervisor for a Supermarket located in Dubai.
Previous experience is a must.
Salary - AED 13000 - AED 13500
An International Printing and Packaging Distributor is looking for a General Accountant/ Admin
A dynamic person with excellent communication skills, presentable is required
You shall handle all general accounting and operational matters (billings, receivables and collections, etc.) to include review of transactions documents, provide monthly financial statements and reconciliation with bank statements. You must have strong experience in QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Access, Word.
Candidate must have a good office admin experience, a team player, and able to work independently and under pressure. You have strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and client servicing skills. Good knowledge in Government rules and regulations is a plus. Experience in Export & Import Handling + Documentation + Freight Forwarding
Remuneration is per experience and market standards, in addition to attractive benefits and incentives for targets achievement.
UAE Driving License will be an advantage.
Job description: urgently required Accountant for a company in Dubai. candidates should have 1 or 2 years of experience in accounting. Interested candidates send CV
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Working in a team environment but taking responsibility for a core part of the finance area, this is an opportunity to take on more and really expand your commercial accounting skills.
Functions of the position will include:
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Management reporting and analysis
• Cost Accounting
• Variance and margin analysis
• Project work
• Excel spreadsheeting
If this sounds like you then apply now
We are looking for an Accountant with UAE experience
* Degree in Accounts/Finance
* With minimum of 4 years experience in the same field
* Fluent in English
* Knows how to speak Arabic is a plus
Should be able to manage complete accounts up to final accounts independently.
HIRING FOR ACCOUNTANT
With experience of 2 years
Cancel or Visit Visa
Job description: Minimum Qualifications Required
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
• Ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 3 or more years of related experience
• Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles & Cost Accounting Standards
• Must be able to adapt to new and different computer programs and software to enable efficient data gathering and analysis
• Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data
• Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office products
• Strong organizational and communicational skills
• Detail oriented
• Background in food manufacturing company preferred
• Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
Duties and Resposibilities:
• Ensure the accurate and timely processing of accounts receivable and all accounts payable transactions (including expense reports, PO invoices, non-PO invoices, etc.)
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports
• Perform GL accounting (prepaid, accruals, fixed assets, cash flow preparation, etc.)
• Responsible for managing the month-end accounting close and financial reporting
• Ensures the accuracy and integrity of the Company's financial records
• Support internal/external audits
• Responds to inquiries from the Controller and other management regarding financial results and special reporting requests
• Implement various accounting policies and procedures
• Ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise discretion and personal judgment
• Other duties as required
A medium sized new age Finance and Technology company requires an experienced in-house qualifies Accountant based in Dubai. Your core responsibilities are to provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports and monthly management accounts for all subsidiary companies and the Abra holding company to be presented to the Board monthly.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting and clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups
• Assists in completion of all finance related queries and requirements from banks, Financial institutions and Government bodies
We are looking for a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Finance and Technology sectors.
Other skills necessary:
• ACA/ACCA international standards and reporting knowledge a must
• Proficient with all Windows applications including Excel and all office management systems
• Sage Line 50/100, Sage Payroll or similar systems
• Good communication skills in Arabic and English
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and articulate and driven