We are hiring now and need a accountant who is willing to relocate to Dubai, this role is a great position for a professional accountant with 4 plus years experience
You will work with the accounting and finance team to assist and ensure our records and books are current and keep maintained, you will also assist with all other daily duties that may arise
We need candidates with ACCA/CA/CMA or related
Gulf Industrial Service Company
Billings Officer Dubai
A great position has become vacant for a billings officer, in this position you will have the following. you will handle the day to day responsibilities of the role and assist with reports directed into the finance director and is responsible for ensuring all work is billed to clients in a timely and accurate fashion. To ensure this your day to day tasks will include but won't be limited to:
- Work with credit control and on the system to establish new clients
- Liaise directly with internal consultants to ensure all , this is a great opening, the salary is 10,000 AED per month
Internal audit Bahrain
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Internal Auditor for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• At least 5 years of experience in internal auditing, preferably in airline industry.
• Bi-lingual enabled. i.e. can work in English and Arabic.
• Possessing an IT professional qualification (e.g. CISA) is preferable.
• BSc degree in Accounting/Finance.
• Audit professional qualification (CPA, CIA, CA, or ACCA).
Specification/Scope of Work
• Conducting/ managing audit assignments as required by the IAD. Such audits may be of (but not limited to) operational, compliance, financial, or IT nature. This includes audit planning, audit program development and implementation (which includes, beside other things, data analysis, evidence sufficiency and appropriateness review, identification of relevant findings, discussing findings with the management, agreeing on an action plan, drafting audit report, and maintaining adequate level of internal audit working papers);
• Conducting/ managing ad-hoc assignments, as requested by the IAD. Such ad-hoc assignments shall include, but are not limited to policies and procedures reviews, investigations, and attending managerial handovers;
• Assist in developing the annual audit plans of the IAD;
• Transferring airline audit experience and knowledge to the IAD personnel;
• Performing tasks as assigned by the Director of Internal Audit/ Senior Manager Internal Audit;
Accounting Manager Dubai
- Should be a Chartered Accountant with 2-5 years of post-qualification experience.
- Consulting exposure with BIG 4/CA firm/Consulting firm is preferred.
- Team handling experience required.
- Should have good experience in business development role and client relation management.
- Should be able to handle work flow of multiple branches of the organisation at Dubai.
MRV technical services LLC
accountant and computer operations executive wanted, please send in your resume to be considered, salary is negotiable
Are you a bookkeeper with 1 year experience and knowledge of accounting software, The successful applicant will have experience with payroll and creditors list. Duties will include reconciliations uisng our software systems, you will also have a related certificate or diploma
An International Printing and Packaging Distributor is looking for a General Accountant/ Admin
A dynamic person with excellent communication skills, presentable is required
You shall handle all general accounting and operational matters (billings, receivables and collections, etc.) to include review of transactions documents, provide monthly financial statements and reconciliation with bank statements. You must have strong experience in QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Access, Word.
Candidate must have a good office admin experience, a team player, and able to work independently and under pressure. You have strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and client servicing skills. Good knowledge in Government rules and regulations is a plus. Experience in Export & Import Handling + Documentation + Freight Forwarding
Remuneration is per experience and market standards, in addition to attractive benefits and incentives for targets achievement.
UAE Driving License will be an advantage.