Finance Manager Dubai
We are looking for a Finance Manager capable of taking the complete responsibility of the finance and accounting functions leading a small team, providing cash management, financial control, planning and decision support.
Candidates with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Finance Manager role, particularly within the media will be preferred. You must also possess absolute proficiency in the English language and a relevant finance qualification. Candidates who are readily available and can join immediately only need to apply.
- Complete Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet Responsibility.
- Efficiently manage payables/ receivables adhering to credit terms.
- Manage relationships with external auditors, lawyers and bankers.
- Prepare monthly cash flow statements, cash projections.
- Management reporting and internal controls
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Accuracy and integrity of the accounting records and financial systems.
- Interpretation and analysis of results, communicated to local and central management
- Management of working capital, predominantly ensuring sufficient funds in order to meet the immediate liabilities.
- Active management of overheads whilst seeking out areas for efficiencies for savings
- Liaise with different disciplines within the business to ensure that the Finance department is properly supporting the needs of the operating business
- Oversee monthly processing of payroll and payments to employees.
- Central point of contact for all financial issues.
- Control of and management of regional office costs
- Compilation of any ad hoc reports and information requests
-Supervise administration work related to license renewals, work visas, etc.
Trade on behalf of the firm based on the given instruction from the line manager and ensure achieving a monthly target of 30% profit out of the assigned capital.
• Ability to handle cash amounts of million AED.
• Adopt a clear strategy for trading
• Strong ability to make trade decision based on both fundamental and technical analysis.
• Adopt a methodology focuses on risk-management with capital preservation and allocation strategies.
• Ability to size trade positions properly based on market volatility and maintains a well-managed trading portfolio.
• Monitoring and checking instruments prices on major international financial exchanges.
• Analyzing research data and financial analysis reports for fluctuations in international financial markets on a regular basis
• Staying up-to-date with financial news related to the products including different currencies, stocks, gold, silver, oil and gas.
• Sharing information with clients and colleagues and analyzing market trends and movements.
• Preparing financial reports on a daily basis, salary negotiable
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Working in a team environment but taking responsibility for a core part of the finance area, this is an opportunity to take on more and really expand your commercial accounting skills.
Functions of the position will include:
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Management reporting and analysis
• Cost Accounting
• Variance and margin analysis
• Project work
• Excel spreadsheeting
If this sounds like you then apply now
• Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts and reconciliation of financial statements in compliance with the accounting standards & company’s policies.
• Maintaining accurate General Ledgers, Debtors Ledgers and Creditors Ledgers
• Maintaining of petty cash for day to day transactions
• Preparing of Cash and Bank reconciliation statement monthly
• Preparing monthly payroll, leave and final settlement
• Reviewing Sales & Purchase Ledgers
• Maintaining good relationships with all suppliers and customers
Finance and Acountancy
Accounts Manager Dubai
Monthly & Ad Hoc Reporting
consolidating data after month end and producing deck for partner group
coordinating with each of the PA nodes to get updated pipeline information needed for reporting
work together with associate and principal to prepare quarterly appendix deck for partner group
requests mainly from partners and principals on PA or client specific reporting needed on an ad hoc basis
additional slides needed for partner meetings or regional calls
Month End Close
month end journals raised in accordance with Plan/E1/E2 etc
allocations and I/C entries
reconcile all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
review all work submitted by team (reserves posted, AP accruals raised, payroll entries, Oracle and T&B reconciliations etc)
Prepare control statement variance report and query any issues. Highlight all major variances
Act as main point of contact for banking
handle all queries from bank(s)
preparation of applications and continuous follow up with bank on issuance of bid/performance bonds needed by consulting teams
Main point of contact for International Accounting (Global Services)
Accountants work to improve the efficiency and maximise the profitability of an organisation. Their skills are in demand in a wide range of sectors; many graduate accountants work in public practice firms, but accountants may also be employed by the private, commercial, and not-for-profit sectors. The work of certified accountants entails:
analysing and investigating annual and monthly financial accounts;
undertaking financial administration;
preparing reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements;
financial forecasting and risk analysis;
liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients;
negotiating business terms with clients and associated organisations;
developing and managing financial systems/policies;
controlling income and expenditure;
ensuring compliance with taxation legislation.
The Conrad hotel requires an Accountant to work closely with the Chief Accountant in all the duties listed below:
Assist the Chief Accountant in the fiscal and administrative requirements;
Support the Chief Accountant in the monthly closing of financial statements;
Record the invoices and manages the related payment processes (obtaining authorizations, insert payments info in the bank);
Support the Chief Accountant in the preparation of statistical (KSH, MNB, Intrastat)
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
Degree in economics or certificate in accounting
Minimum 1-3 years of experience gained in Administration
Fluent in English
Junior Accountant Dubai
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. The position is temporary and for 2 months only. Candidates on spouse or parents visa only.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Proven experience as a junior accountant dealing with a large volume of customer
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software ( SAP)
- BSc/Ba in accounting