Finance Officer Dubai
An Insurance Brokerage house is looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with audits, invoices, commission calculations and budget preparations. Demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Prepare VAT returns as required
- Point of contact for auditors, tax advisors and group accounting office
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using Ms Office (Specifically Excel)
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification as ACCA is considered a plus
Auditor Consultant Dubai
We are a Consultancy and Training Company based in DUBAI specialized in International Management Systems Consulting, Auditing, Training and Support; with strong presence in Middle East and South Asia. If you have working experience of 6 to 8 years as a consultant, auditor, or trainer for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 2700, ISO 17025, ISO 22001, ISO 13485, TL 9001 in UAE or GCC and willing to travel and support globally
We are looking for an accountant/book-keeper to handle all accounts including payroll and accounts received and payments for a small hotel ownership company. Qualified candidates may apply with their resume. We are based in Downtown Dubai.
Handle accounts payable
Daily transaction encoding
Reconciling daily transaction
Monthly bank reconciliation
Any other tasks as instructed by the managers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The accountant should hold a Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounts ,Business Administration, Commerce or any other related degree
Additional training in ACCA will be an added advantage.
At least two years experience as an accountant in a busy organization.
An opening exists for a finance officer to join our team, you will assist with annual and ad-hoc budget preparation, you will also handle budget input into the system, you will deal with creation of purchase orders, reconciliation and processing of invoices; if you have a related degree and 2 years experience, then please apply
Assistant Finance Manager Dubai
Assistant Finance Manager for Dubai Skills Experience in handling full set of accounts and consolidation; Job Description Analysis financial performance, manage budget and forecast including but not limited to preparation of management reports Attractive salary package with car and perform reconciliation of receivables, payables and bank balances and ensure monthly closing by stipulated deadlines. Prepare monthly financial reports and maintain full set of accounts
Junior Accountant Dubai
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. The position is temporary and for 2 months only. Candidates on spouse or parents visa only.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Proven experience as a junior accountant dealing with a large volume of customer
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software ( SAP)
- BSc/Ba in accounting
Job description: urgently required Accountant for a company in Dubai. candidates should have 1 or 2 years of experience in accounting. Interested candidates send CV