• Should hold a degree or equivalent in any Accounting or Financial Course
• Must have at least 2 years working experience in the same field
• Proficient in QuickBooks software
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook)
• Must have attention to details
• Can work independently and able to work under pressure
• Available immediately or within short notice
Accounts Officer Dubai
A reputed organization dealing in FMCG in Dubai is urgently willing to hire a Accountant Officer
Principal account abilities include but not limited to:
Prepare journal entries
Complete general ledger operations
Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
Draw up monthly financial reports
Prepare analysis of accounts as requested
Prepares year end closings
Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
Preparing budgets and forecasts
Payroll administration Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
Account/bank reconciliations Review and process expense reports
Preparation and coordination of the audit process
Implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
Required qualification and experience:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
knowledge of accounting principles and practices
knowledge of finance principles knowledge of financial reporting
Technical accounting skills
Previous experience of general accounting
Must also have experience in TALLY ERP 9.0 accounting package
Responsible for the reconciliation of assigned accounts within the stipulated timelines. Familiarity with MS office tools is an added advantage.
Experience: Minimum 03 years’ in Accountancy experience with FMCG desired.
Excellent communication skills are a must.
Nationality: Arab Only
Excellent salary with benefits to the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED 7,000/- Monthly
Please apply in confidence with updated resume (word format), recent picture, visa status and availability
We seek an Accountant come Admin Officer with Essential duties and responsibilities include the following
Customer Invoicing and Receipting
• Bill all customers on a timely basis, filing copies as per documented procedures
• Ensure any stock alerts regarding low stock levels are notified to stock management immediately
• Process all online orders received
• Record customer payments and prepare daily banking
• Issue customer statements on a monthly basis
Supplier Payments and Expenses
• Collate supplier invoices into weekly and monthly payment runs, streamlining payment processes wherever possible.
• Ensure all supplier bills are appropriately authorised for payment, and process payments when authorised.
• Record supplier payments and office expenses in MYOB/QuickBooks accounting software, coding to appropriate accounts.
• Answering telephone when required
• Welcoming clients Making appointments for clients
• Report to partners on a monthly basis as regards overdue accounts.
• Ensure account statements are sent to all clients with an outstanding balance at least once a month.
• Chase up overdue accounts via phone, letter and email.
• Document all account chasing activities in a manner that can be readily accessed and viewed by other staff.
Reconciliations of Key Accounts
• Reconcile all bank accounts on a fortnightly basis.
• Reconcile all loan accounts on at least a quarterly basis.
Processing of Payroll
• Maintain confidential records for all employees, including employment declarations.
• Process employee pays.
• Distribute pay advices to employees.
• Track employee leave accruals.
• Reconcile and make monthly PAYG payments.
• Reconcile and make monthly superannuation payments.
• Reconcile and prepare payment summaries at end of year.
• Process end-of-year payroll in QuickBooks, with assistance if required, archiving payroll records.
Budgets and Financial Statements
• Assist in preparing annual budgets and entering these into QuickBooks company file.
• Make end-of-month journals as required
• Prepare draft monthly financial statements and email to Accounts Supervisor.
• Provide additional reports to partners as required
• Work with Accounts Supervisor to review figures and provide information as requested.
• Liaise with IT Support to ensure QuickBooks Company files (both current and archived) are backed up offsite at least once a week.
• Maintain a subscription to QuickBooks software, and update software on an annual basis.
• Bookkeeper Qualifications/Attributes
• Self-directed, highly motivated, reliable
• At least 3 year’s experience using QuickBooks accounting software
• Formal qualifications in accounting or bookkeeping
• Experience processing payroll transactions
• Typing speed minimum 40 words per minute
• Ability to Demonstrated Leadership in driving small and medium-scale projects
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Payment Recovery Executive Dubai
Urgently required MALE/FEMALE outdoor Payment Collection (Debt Collection) Executivel Fuel Sales in Dubai UAE candidate must have UAE Driving Lic. with min 3-4 years experience in similar field; send cv for immediate hiring.
The Feeling Of Success
CFO required for mobile application start up. Must have experience in managing the financial interests of start ups, mobile applications and technology companies. The CFO will be responsible for management and planning of all financial operations of the company.
Accounts Assistant - Females only
Job Role includes:
Responsible for accounts receivables.
Following up for payments from customers on day to day basis.
Responsible for invoicing.
Candidate should possess excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills. Should be target driven and self motivated
Handle accounts payable
Daily transaction encoding
Reconciling daily transaction
Monthly bank reconciliation
Any other tasks as instructed by the managers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The accountant should hold a Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounts ,Business Administration, Commerce or any other related degree
Additional training in ACCA will be an added advantage.
At least two years experience as an accountant in a busy organization.
An ambitious Watersports company based in Dubai is looking for an accountant with one year experience.Good salary package offered.