it max global
Acounting or Finance Bachelor’s Degree Graduate
• Female applicants only
• Filipina applicants will be given priority
• Knowledgeable in ERP Software – QuickBooks Desktop version
• Knowledgeable in MS Office Outlook, word, excel, powerpoint
• In charge of the following basic accounting tasks: accounts receivable, accounts payable, journal entries, general ledger management, monthly payroll
• Prepares closing report and financial statement on a monthly basis
• Makes reconciliation and maintenance of balance sheet accounts and P & L
• Draw up a monthly financial report
• Prepare an analysis of accounts as requested
• Assist with year-end closings
• Prepare tax computations and returns – VAT in 2018
• Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
• Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
• In charge of Account/Bank reconciliations
• Review and process expense reports
• Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
• Assist in pricing review of an item/service
We are looking for a female Accountant with 0-1 year experience who can work independently with the following qualifications: • Monthly reconciliation of bank statements. • Preparation of monthly income and expenses • Preparing and sending monthly invoices and follow up on the payment. • Follow-up payment • Maintain monthly provision list and review it with pending Purchase orders . • Preparation of weekly cost sheet, salary is negotiable
Accounts assistant Dubai
Hiring Accounts Assistant for one of our Client - International Insurance Brokers based in Abudhabi.
Candidates with UAE experience in Accounts dept from Insurance industry is preferred.
-accounts finalization, balance sheet preparation and collections background (in accounts)
- Major reconciliations
Indian male candidates preferred.
Salary - 6000 - 7000AED
Junior Accountant Dubai
start-up company, providing corporate services all over the world (Cyprus, UK, Malta, Luxembourg, Singapore, HK, etc). The main lines of products are: Corporate administration, Company incorporation, Helping businesses to stand-up on feet, Legal advice, Accounting and Audit assistance, VAT-VIES reporting, Obtaining various business licenses, TM registration, Recruitment, Tax planning, and General Consulting. Position: Corporate Administrator Vacancy reference #: 2015270102 Place of work: Dubai, UAE, Salary: competitive, worthy of applicant’s experience and capabilities Key characteristics of the successful applicant: - Fluent knowledge English and Arabic (both oral and written)
this role will have the responsibility for the provision of information & analysis to Group Finance and the Leadership Team. This includes financial and management accounting, reporting, end-of-period processing, reconciliations, budgeting, forecasting & general ledger.
The ideal candidate will have a background which demonstrates experience & understanding of finance systems together with advanced Excel skills. You will need to demonstrate a proven ability to communicate with finance function staff across a large organisation. Good decision making ability & analytical skills are critical. salary is negotiable
Finance Manager Dubai
Basic Function: The functions of the finance manager position can be considered identical to a treasurer position (see the Treasurer job description), or as a "light" treasurer who has additional analysis responsibilities that include support of the management team in a variety of operational decisions. This job description assumes the latter view of the finance manager position. As such, the finance manager should manage funds in such a manner as to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk, and while also ensuring that an adequate control structure is in place over the transfer and investment of funds. Further, the finance manager engages in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance. The position is considered to be more senior than the financial analyst position.
1. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
2. Manage outsourced functions
3. Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
1. Manage the preparation of the company's budget
2. Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
3. Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
1. Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
2. Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
3. Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
4. Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
5. Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
6. Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
7. Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
8. Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
9. Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
10. Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
City Tower Decor LLC
We are looking for an Accountant with atleast 1 or 2 years of experience.
Male candidates only. salary 9000 AED per month
Required Chief Financial Officer for a newly established NZ Investment Bank to be based in Dubai. This role involves traveling to different countries and is a great opportunity for candidates seeking growth
Required education: MBA or equivalent
Required certifications: CPA, CFA or equivalent
Required experience: Min 8 years of experience working in consultancy and banking.
Offered package: USD 100,000 + Bonus + Premium health insurance + Travel tickets.