We are currently seeking for an experienced accountant. Qualifications: - fluent Russian skills; - advanced English skills (writing and speaking); - experience of working on the similar position. If you speak Russian fluently, have advanced English skills, have already worked as an accountant (in any country) and gained some accounting experience, then send us your CV, salary is negotiable
SALARY RANGE: AED 9,000 -10,500
The Accountant reports to the Finance Manager. Maintains and controls the General Ledger accounts and business transactions of the organization, applying the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) that includes analytical work and thorough review of financial records.
Your main duties will include:
• Day to day finance and accounts operations
• Making payments and receipts as necessary for the business and recording them in accounting software in a timely manner and properly allocated with invoices.
• Ensure outlined procedures in the Finance Policy are adhered to while making any payments (or) receiving funds.
• Make necessary journal entries as appropriate for appropriate accounting as per standard procedures.
• Ensure necessary documents are maintained for any transactions that are accounted in the software.
• Preparing Bank Reconciliation statement periodically as per practice.
• Preparing Intercompany Reconciliation statement periodically as per practice.
• Perform filing and general administrative tasks.
• Verify and process all accounts payable documents and monitor expenditures.
• Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Deposits cheques & cash at bank and make arrangements for Cheque collection
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Finance Manager or CFO or any other person designated in their absence.
Education and other required qualifications/experience/skills for the job:
• Hold a graduate degree in commerce and accounts (B.Com preferably)
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in handling accounts function
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, especially Excel).
• Be able to demonstrate attention to details and good-record-keeping.
Accounting Assistant Dubai
We are seeking Female Accounts Assistant
• Bachelor of Accountancy graduate
• Minimum 2 to 3 Years Experience in General Accounting Task
• Working knowledge of the following software: accounting software systems and MS Office (Word, Excel (formulas & formats) and Power Point).
• Responsible in reconcile Vendor and Clients accounts in Monthly basis
• Assist with daily Incoming and outgoing transaction (invoice processing)
• Manage payment & deposits processing and weekly check runs
• Responsible in compiling reports using accounting system & Hard copy fillings
• Organized, efficient, proactive and diligent with attention to detail, approachable and conducive to the office environment
• Drive and self-motivation to achieve chartered status with the relevant institution
• Ability to apply technical knowledge in analyzing problems and creating solutions
• Ability to work and communicate effectively in English (verbal & written) within multidisciplinary teams
• Ability to multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines
Finance Analyst Dubai
This young new firm with new offices in Dubai is looking for a finance analyst for a 5 year contract, you must have a degree and 6 years experience, salary starts at 91 K USD
Junior Accountant Dubai
Responsible for the general accounting function including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers and account and bank reconciliations. Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis and supporting the senior accountant in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
prepare journal entries
complete general ledger operations
monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
draw up monthly financial reports
prepare analysis of accounts as requested
assist with year end closings
administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
prepare tax computations and returns
assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
assist with payroll administration
monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
review and process expense reports
assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
knowledge of accounting principles and practices
knowledge of finance principles
Knowledge of financial reporting
Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding accounting, finances and taxation
ACCOUNTANT with 2-5 years experience in TALLY software in Gold and jewelry industry in UAE. Salary about 3500/pm . Location - Deira Goldsouk
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a bachelor’s degree in business related in accounting , is required
· Minimum 2 to 5 years’ experience in accounting
· Excellent work habits
· Manage all accounting operations
· Highly skills in dealing with financial and numeric data
· Prepare budget and financial forecasts
> Knowledgeable in stock count and inventory
Arabic Speaking Internal Auditor Dubai
Carrying out risk analysis
Preparing audit programs and communicating the audit plans to clients
Preparing audit reports including non-compliance, risks and areas of improvement for internal controls and recommendations for improvements
Discussing the audit findings and issues with the relevant managers and ensuring that the remedial actions are implemented
Assisting in the review of policies and procedures to ensure that they comply with statutory and company regulations and guidelines
Essential Skills & Experience Required
2 – 5 years’ experience in an audit firm specializing in public accounting, auditing, audit management, budgeting, business planning and strategy with excellent knowledge of international accounting, auditing and reporting standards
Excellent working experience of corporate governance, risk management and fraud prevention
Ability to use audit tools
Excellent report writing and presentation skills
Effective customer focus with the ability to analyze root causes and understanding of the entire business processes
Strong background in accounting and financial issues
Excellent working knowledge of business process analysis
Certified Internal Auditor / Certified Public Accountant/Certified Chartered Accountant