Senior Risk Specialist for the transportation sector Dubai
- Draft risk based legislation allowing tramways to operate and work closely with organisation\'s strategic partners including Police, Civil Defence, legislators, insurance companies and the UK\'s Office or Rail Regulation.
- Managing certification
- Identification, assessment and reporting of enterprise-wide risks to the board
- Implementing improvements to internal processes and KPIs
- Responsible for risk-based audits, inspection and day-to-day regulation of Metro operations
- Evaluation of proposals made by the UAE National Transport Authority and Ethiad rail - from a risk perspective
-An engineering degree
-Experience in systems assurance and risk assessment
-Experience of working on railways projects
-Experience in a senior role
Education: Engineering Degree
HIRING FOR ACCOUNTANT
With experience of 2 years
Cancel or Visit Visa
Our company urgently requires an Accountant cum HR Officer.
This role will be responsible for maintaining accounting entries in accounts payable, receivable, sub-ledger and general ledger (up to finalization),reporting & analysis,administration and all HR operations (as per UAE labor law) etc,
Candidate must have complete knowledge of up to finalization of accounts and should be capable to handle accounts independently.
pace food group
Accounting clerk Dubai
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
-review and verify invoices and check requests
-set invoices up for payment
-enter and upload invoices into system
-track expenses and process expense reports
-prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
-prepare and perform check runs
-post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
-reconcile accounts payable transactions
-prepare analysis of accounts
-monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
-research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
-maintain vendor files
-correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
-produce monthly reports
-assist with month end closing
-provide supporting documentation for audits
-prepare bank reconciliation
-prepare cash flow report
Education and Experience
-Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
-3-5 years work experience
-organizing and prioritizing
-attention to detail and accuracy
-information management skills
-ability to meet deadlines
A medium sized new age Finance and Technology company requires an experienced in-house qualifies Accountant based in Dubai. Your core responsibilities are to provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports and monthly management accounts for all subsidiary companies and the Abra holding company to be presented to the Board monthly.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting and clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups
• Assists in completion of all finance related queries and requirements from banks, Financial institutions and Government bodies
We are looking for a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Finance and Technology sectors.
Other skills necessary:
• ACA/ACCA international standards and reporting knowledge a must
• Proficient with all Windows applications including Excel and all office management systems
• Sage Line 50/100, Sage Payroll or similar systems
• Good communication skills in Arabic and English
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and articulate and driven
Accounting Clerk Dubai
Preparation of Weekly and Monthly Reports for Maintenance Repairs Operation (MRO), Work Order (WO), Non Nettable, AP Debits, Material Loss, PPV Analysis and Excess and Obsolete for Worldwide sites. Preparing Activity Tracker for all the reports on weekly basis. Performing Standard Cost Rollups for worldwide sites. Updation of Cost Price for Purchase part and Manufacturing part. Preparation of Revaluation Report . This is to verify that the standard Cost Rollup is correctly updated. Support site in implementation of Best practices with respect to Cost Accounting. Advance Ms excel , Ms power and Ms outlook, salary is negotiable
Senior Accountant Dubai
We are looking for an experienced senior accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
Senior accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful senior accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. The ideal candidate has also experience collaborating and/or managing a team of accountants and junior accountants. Senior accountant duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
Education: BS in accounting, preferable to have Master degree in accounting.
- 6 to 8 years in trading companies
- Valuable knowledge on preparing and reading financial reports (Balance sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow Statement)
- Ability to monitor inventory variations
- Former position as senior accountant
Language: Fluent in English
Computer: Knowledge in various accounting software.
Accountant for Global Logistics DWC LLC
Global Logistics UAE, Dubai branch is looking to hire a lady accountant.
1. Should be Female
2. Husband Visa
3. Level: Junior or Middle Level
Applicant must be very good in Tally of Excel and Microsoft.
Send your CV on: