Position : Senior Accountant – Accounts Receivable Dubai
Reporting to : Finance Manager
Department : Finance – CAS
Job Location : Dubai
Preferred Language: English & Arabic / * Preferred Male only / * Preferred Nationality: Emirati
The Business Year
Accounting Professional Dubai
University degree in finance and business administration
• 2-3 years of similar work experience preferably in a multinational company in general accounting
• Good command of written and spoken English (the company runs in English so please do not apply if you are not fluent)
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications
• SAP FI-CO Modules knowledge is an asset
• Strong timing and analytical skills
• Team member, self-motivated and excellent communicator
• Strong analytical skills, innovative and desire to learn
• Good knowledge of PC, MS Office applications
• Good numerical analysis skills
• No military obligation for male candidates
• General bookkeeping transactions
• Following day to day accounting activities;
• Following month-end/year-end closing activities
• Following reconciliations of vendors and bank accounts
• Following outstanding receivables and reconciliations of clients accordingly
• Taking part in communication with outsource agents and with shared service points
• Supporting line manager in preparing related reports for management purposes.
• Prepare tax declarations
• Keep daily/statutory accounting records such as general ledger, fixed assets, customer, supplier accounts
Reference Interiors LLC
Fit Out contracting company, is seeking a full time Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant who is able to multitask and handle a wide variety of responsibilities.
The Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant position is responsible for general bookkeeping and administrative functions for the company. The ideal candidate must have an understanding of basic accounting and bookkeeping principles and strong organizational skills.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Create and send monthly invoices.
• Reconciliation of financial and credit accounts.
• Ensure prompt collection of all receivables.
• Track and pay vendors in a timely manner.
• Assemble and share information with all team members.
• Maintain an accurate and orderly account filing system.
• Assist with payroll and keeping employee data accurate.
• Provide administrative and human resources support as requested
• Assist in Purchase orders, data maintenance as well as create report, memos,etc.
Qualifications & Professional Skills
• 2+ years bookkeeping experience.
• Familiarity with contracting.
• Proficiency in Quickbooks, Excel and Word.
• Experience working with payroll and payroll processing.
• Proficiency in managing accounts payable/receivable.
• Can work independently on projects while communicating with clients, vendors and co-workers.
• Excellent written and phone skills are required.
Data entry clerks Dubai
The right candidate will have strong attention to detail, be able to work unsupervised and provide accurate accounts. They will have good working knowledge of excel and word and be willing to learn how to use more specialist analysis software. Finally, they must be a good team worker with excellent communication skills
Preparation of accounts up to finalisation
Manage the payroll
Issuing invoices and ensuring payments are collected
Preparation of budgets and sales forecasts focussing on revenue and profit
Implementing financial procedures, policies and controls mitigating risks
Essential Skills & Experience Required
5 – 8 years’ experience as an Accountant in the UAE in a small or medium sized business preparing accounts to finalisation
Experience of working in an engineering or oil & gas company is required
Working knowledge of Peachtree
Implementation of policies, procedures and controls
Management of payroll
M Com in Finance or CPA qualified
Arabic Speaking Internal Auditor Dubai
Carrying out risk analysis
Preparing audit programs and communicating the audit plans to clients
Preparing audit reports including non-compliance, risks and areas of improvement for internal controls and recommendations for improvements
Discussing the audit findings and issues with the relevant managers and ensuring that the remedial actions are implemented
Assisting in the review of policies and procedures to ensure that they comply with statutory and company regulations and guidelines
Essential Skills & Experience Required
2 – 5 years’ experience in an audit firm specializing in public accounting, auditing, audit management, budgeting, business planning and strategy with excellent knowledge of international accounting, auditing and reporting standards
Excellent working experience of corporate governance, risk management and fraud prevention
Ability to use audit tools
Excellent report writing and presentation skills
Effective customer focus with the ability to analyze root causes and understanding of the entire business processes
Strong background in accounting and financial issues
Excellent working knowledge of business process analysis
Certified Internal Auditor / Certified Public Accountant/Certified Chartered Accountant
Job Track Me
Project Accountant Dubai
Project Accountant – Oil and Gas Dubai / AED 12000 Gross + Annual Benefits Leading Company is looking for a Project Accountant for their Oil & Gas sector. Your main responsibilities include Job Setup, Project Changes and Maintenance, Project Billing, Project Closing, WIP Valuation, Project Reporting and Monitoring