A LLC Company with offices in Dubai & Sharjah is looking for a qualified accountant for their Sharjah office. Atleast 1 year experience in finalization of accounts. English communication essential. Send CV
Capital Marketing FZ LLC
Junior Accountant Dubai
Ensuring & recording of data in the financial accounting system.
• Responsible for reports, entering & updating Management Personal Accounts in Tally, website & DBP in Excel.
• Assisting the Senior Accountant with the preparation of the annual and mid-year budgets.
• To ensure & update the daily petty cash disbursements & posting.
• In-charge of daily banking transactions & bank reconciliation of Company’s accounts and Management Personal Account.
• Responsible for Purchase/Sales Invoicing & Receipt postings. Passing of monthly closing journals.
• Maintenance of Sales & Procurement Register.
• Prepares the Profit & Loss / Balance Sheet – Accounts Finalization. Preparation of Profit & Lost Account and Balance Sheet on or before 4th of every month.
• Coordinating with the Auditors in completing the financial audit report.
• Preparation & posting of the salary for all employees. Provision entries for Procurement, Sales & others.
• Responsible for Ageing analysis of the bills receivables & payables
• Liaise for all the payments pertaining to UAE & India i.e. credit card payments
We are in need of an Accountant cum PRO for our company in Dubai. Candidates must be in the UAE for interview purpose. With Valid UAE D/L is advantage. Applicants holding visit visa and fresh graduates are welcome to apply
• Self-motivated, self-starter and ability to work autonomously in a global virtual team.
• Outbound tele-sales (cold calling) experience required.
• Fluency in English and Russian.
• Computer skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; with ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from different countries and cultures.
• Strong customer interfacing skills and flair in creating close client relationships.
• Maintaining appropriate sales metrics; to include daily phone time, new prospect development and enhance customer relationships.
• Develop, manage and maintain key accounts within Russia & East European countries.
• Make outbound sales calls to prospect to develop new customer accounts, create opportunities and close sales in the selling of semiconductors (Active & Passive components).
• Consistently maintain and accurately update client database and manage day-to-day client engagement.
• Act as single point of contact for strategic customer accounts.
Flexible working time and unlimited tax-free income potential based on big sales commission plan.
Finance Officer Dubai
Conducting due diligence on companies and industries by researching, reading financial
statements and market data
Preparation and analysis of financial information relating to specific companies, e.g.
company results, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements; financial
modeling and projections
Valuation of target entities based on available financial information using a variety of
Preparing research reports, investment committee memos, making presentations and
providing value added actionable recommendations to senior management
Liaison with other inter-company departments including Finance and Operations with
regards to investments
Liaison with external consultants for Financial Due Diligence, Valuations, Pre-Acquisition
review or agreed upon procedures engagements
Monitoring the financial news using specialist media sources
Organization of meetings and preparation of minutes of meetings
Maintenance and safe custody of documentation and records for investments
Finance Planner Dubai
Orient is an Al-Futtaim company, considered a leader in the regional insurance market with representation in the UAE, Oman, Egypt and Syria, and the only company in the Middle East that carries a combined ratings \"A Excellent\" from A.M. Best and \"A\" (strong) from Standard and Poor\'s.
Orient is also accredited with ISO 9001 Quality Management Certification. The company believes in a well structured transparent corporate culture, highly professional standards and integrity, clear strategy and employee empowerment.
:: About the job:
The main job responsibility for this role is to advise people on financial planning and provide need based solutions. Further, to be a point of contact for the client and provide after sales service.
:: About you:
The ideal candidate should be the one who enjoys personal interaction and flexibility in a working environment. You should have a friendly outgoing personality, excellent communication skills, highly motivated, reliable and enjoys working as part of a team.
Candidates interested in part-time opportunity may also apply.
1. Must be expert in Quickbooks software
2. Proficient in MS Office applications
3. Should have a degree (or equivalent) in any Accounting/Finance course
4. CPA is a strong plus
5. Must have at least 3 years work experience as an Accountant.
Interested applicants are requested to submit your CV and an application letter. Application letter should:
1. Introduce youself
2. Explain your suitability for the post
3. We prefer applicants who are expert on Quickbooks software, kinldy inform us your proficiency level, and how many years have you been using this software
4. Your last or current salary
5. Your expected salary
6. Your current visa status
7. Your availability
We are looking for an accountant/book-keeper to handle all accounts including payroll and accounts received and payments for a small hotel ownership company. Qualified candidates may apply with their resume. We are based in Downtown Dubai.