Account Executive Dubai
Description : Account Executive Required in Bur Dubai qualifications are as below; -Knowledge on Accounting system like Oracle, ERP, Peachtree is desired but not required. -Knowledge on Cash Flows, Bank Reconciliation, Statement of Account, AP, AR -Must be Single between 26-30 years old on a Visit Visa -Accounting graduate are given priority (without license considered) -Able to communicate in English well with Confidence -Atleast 2 years of paid experience as an Accountant or Accounting Clerk(OJT not included) Salary Range : 2000 to 4000 AED per month Send your CV to
Finance Manager Dubai
Our company is currently looking an Assistant Finance/Accounting Manager here in Dubai.
* SAP ERP Knowledgeable
* With minimum of 4 years experience in the same field
* Fluent in English
* With Drivers License
* Knows how to speak Arabic is a plus
Senior Auditor Dubai
Ensures successful completion of assigned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of preplanning and wrap up activities. Depending on assigned engagement, reports to one or more member(s) of the Internal Audit senior management team. Manages and directs daily activities of more junior auditors assigned to assist the Supervising Auditor during an engagement. Applies risk and control concepts to scenarios encountered and identifies any potential issues. Communicates identified issues with Internal Audit senior management to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
• Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk • Supervises junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables
• Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
• Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
• Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented
• Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards
• Communicates assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results
• Organizes personal effort along with those of junior auditors to be risk-based, productive, and efficient at all times
• Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression – proactively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, technology or the equivalent combination of Education, training, and work experience.
• A minimum of at least 2 years audit experience is required as well as one or more relevant professional certifications (i.e. CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE)
• Public accounting firm experience is desirable but not required
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Ability to observe and understand business processes ensuring processes are documented completely and accurately
• Ability to apply audit standards through practical application
• Proactive in researching business best practice concepts in order to apply as appropriate
• Solid listening skills and ability to identify gaps in logic – inquisitive
• Strong organization and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments
• Possess an appropriate combination of technical expertise in fields such as auditing, finance, technology, operations, or investigations
• Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment and willing to adapt to change
Accountant for Global Logistics DWC LLC
Global Logistics UAE, Dubai branch is looking to hire a lady accountant.
1. Should be Female
2. Husband Visa
3. Level: Junior or Middle Level
Applicant must be very good in Tally of Excel and Microsoft.
Send your CV on:
Accounts Officer Dubai
- Managing cash inflows and outflows
- Cheque management
- weekly and monthly bank reconciliation
- Payment collection management
- Accounting of receivables
- Credit Control
- Sales & Receivables Reporting
- Maintaining and sending various reports
- Language Fluency - Hindi & English
- 'To Do' Approach is Must
- Self-Motivator and a Team Player
- Any other duty as and when assigned by the reporting supervisor
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation in finance stream
- One year UAE experience in same field
- Efficient Communication - Verbal & written
- Experience in VAT or GST and Arabic proficiency would be an additional advantage for selection
- Salary: would be decided based on the candidate profile and experience.
- Other benefits would be pain as per the UAE Labour Law
Accounts officer Dubai
Book-keeping, Finalization of Accounts & Financial reporting
Good coordination and presentation skills.
High order of communication and influencing skills.
Good writing/communication skills
An assertive personality, sensitive to multi-cultural, multi-national environments.
High level of spoken and written English.
Experience with ERP and Xero
This is a part-time position with owned visa. Must have experience with ERP and XERO.
Accounting & Audit Officer Dubai
1. Experience in Accounting & Audit
2. Qualified CA with an experience of atleast 3-4 years
3. Good communication skills
4. Has a driving license
5. Preferably: already working in Abu Dhabi
6. Expected salary AED 8-12k.
Senior Auditor Dubai
We are looking for a Senior Auditor to direct our auditing process. We’ll rely on you to ensure that our financial operations and controls meet standards and are error-free.
Our Senior Auditor must be meticulous and analytical, with deep knowledge of auditing practices. We expect you to be reliable, with strong organizational skills, as well as expertise in risk management and compliance.
10,000 AED per month