Manager Finance Dubai
Directly reporting to Senior Manager Finance Key responsibilities Oversees the day to day activities of the finance team and ensures that the finance function is organized and efficient and produces accurate financial and management accounts. • Preparation of budgets, forecasts and working capital & cash flows • Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes • Preparation of Monthly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet • Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports • Financial modeling and analysis • Cash management and treasury duties • Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained • Overseeing the Payroll process QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE • Master\'s Degree in Accounting (CIMA/ Chartered/ACCA), Finance, MBA, or equivalent, and/or a CPA • Demonstrated record of effective financial management, with experience in large, complex financial accounting systems and hands-on knowledge of international and local accounting standards and practices. • Total 10+ years’ experience
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
• Assist in the the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to the legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
• Maintain the fixed assets register.
• Inventory control and management.
• Assist with other accounting projects.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile bank transactions.
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
• Analyse financial information and summarize financial status.
• Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
• Provide input into department's goal setting process.
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
• Support month-end and year-end close process.
• Assist in providing information to external auditors for the annual audit.
Senior Risk Specialist for the transportation sector Dubai
- Draft risk based legislation allowing tramways to operate and work closely with organisation\'s strategic partners including Police, Civil Defence, legislators, insurance companies and the UK\'s Office or Rail Regulation.
- Managing certification
- Identification, assessment and reporting of enterprise-wide risks to the board
- Implementing improvements to internal processes and KPIs
- Responsible for risk-based audits, inspection and day-to-day regulation of Metro operations
- Evaluation of proposals made by the UAE National Transport Authority and Ethiad rail - from a risk perspective
-An engineering degree
-Experience in systems assurance and risk assessment
-Experience of working on railways projects
-Experience in a senior role
Education: Engineering Degree
Shairco Interior Projects
Finance Manager Dubai
Financial Dept. Manager. His/her role is to control and organize the company’s entire Financial Department, including HR and PRO duties and responsibilities
Finance Planner Dubai
Orient is an Al-Futtaim company, considered a leader in the regional insurance market with representation in the UAE, Oman, Egypt and Syria, and the only company in the Middle East that carries a combined ratings \"A Excellent\" from A.M. Best and \"A\" (strong) from Standard and Poor\'s.
Orient is also accredited with ISO 9001 Quality Management Certification. The company believes in a well structured transparent corporate culture, highly professional standards and integrity, clear strategy and employee empowerment.
:: About the job:
The main job responsibility for this role is to advise people on financial planning and provide need based solutions. Further, to be a point of contact for the client and provide after sales service.
:: About you:
The ideal candidate should be the one who enjoys personal interaction and flexibility in a working environment. You should have a friendly outgoing personality, excellent communication skills, highly motivated, reliable and enjoys working as part of a team.
Candidates interested in part-time opportunity may also apply.
Industry: Oil and Gas
Job Location: Sharjah
Salary: As per Experience and Competence
Driving Licence : Valid UAE Licence.
Experience: Minimum 5 years (UAE)
Experienced in : Sage Line 50 & Project Costing
Job Type: Full Time
Looking For Accountant with accounting software knowledge, Job/Project Costing will be added advantage.Managing day to day financial operations. Supervising invoicing, Responsible for Accounts Receivable & Payables. Monthly Closing of books, Assist Manager in preparing financial statements. Payroll Preparation, Disbursement of Staff expenses & Other Works
We are looking for an accountant/book-keeper to handle all accounts including payroll and accounts received and payments for a small hotel ownership company. Qualified candidates may apply with their resume. We are based in Downtown Dubai.
Junior Accountant Dubai
Required JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT, with minimum 3 yearsâ€™ experience in accounting. Sound knowledge of all accounting treatments and book keeping under IFRS. Compensation: Dhs 4000-6000 per month. Sent CV