Click Here to see all Jobs
Senior Exchange Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• A Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
• Knowledge of Windows-based application administration, server security and maintenance.
• 5 -6 years of Exchange experience, with in-depth knowledge of messaging systems, system administration, operation, design and architecture expertise specifically Exchange 2010 & 2013.
• Exchange 2013 certification is a must.
• 3-4 years PowerShell scripting (need to automate messaging tasks related to Exchange and Outlook) experience.
• 3-5 years in Active Directory design and administration experience.
• Experience with Exchange clustering and high availability solutions.
• Knowledgeable about other products used by the Exchange Team (Public DNS, Ironport, Barracuda Achieving, Rightfax, and Symantec Mail Gateways).
• Overall Windows 2008, 2012 OS skills.
• Full understanding of DNS, WINS, DHCP and LDAP compliant directories.
• Resourceful and self-sufficient.
• Rigorous diagnostic and resolution skills.
• Ability to adapt think on one’s feet, multi-task, and adapt to change.
• Approach new technologies and assignments with a positive, opportunistic “can-do” attitude; willingness to take ownership of issues and assignments
• Strong written communications skills; ability to listen and take action, attention to detail and customer-care
• Ability to recognize risks and advise appropriate company resource for mitigation.
• Strong organizational, time management skills with keen attention to detail.
• ITIL V3:2011 Foundations is a must.
• Possession of any of the following certifications a plus: MCITP; MCSA; MCSE; MCTS.
Test Analyst Dubai
• Test Case documentation
• Test Case execution
• Knowledge of best practice software testing standards
• Test Planning & Strategising
• Test Scheduling
• Defect Management & Reporting
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Experience in a software development projects
• Knowledge/understanding of programming languages (Java, .Net, C++, XML, HTML etc.)
• Use of test management or automated test tools
• Strong analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Effective planning and organisation skills
• Copes well under pressure & with uncertainty
• Flexible & adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
• Drives for results
• Problem solving ability
• Relevant I.T Degree
• ISTQB certification (foundation level or above)
• SQL Skills
• 3 + experience in software testing
Accountant for Global Logistics DWC LLC
Global Logistics UAE, Dubai branch is looking to hire a lady accountant.
1. Should be Female
2. Husband Visa
3. Level: Junior or Middle Level
Applicant must be very good in Tally of Excel and Microsoft.
Send your CV
Direct Security Integration
Business Development Manager – Electronic Security
The successful candidate will have 10+ years’ experience in the Electronic Security sector with security or HSSE accountabilities in the Middle East market, with a proven record of successful business development and profit and loss management
Experience Required (Essential):
•Must be fluent in English and Arabic language is an advantage.
•10 years relevant industry experience.
•Proven professional security technology and service experience in the Middle East market.
•Managing profit and loss of a company, project, or division.
•Experience in dealing with and negotiating complex commercial contracts.
•Business development, management, planning experience.
Qualifications - Degree Preferred - BSC Engineering or Business Management
•Prepare the annual business operational plan
•Present about IT security to wide audiences (customers, internal sales, etc...)
•Manage all staff in country
•Oversee all contracts
•Work with the legal counsel to ensure local and international legal best practice.
•Business development to expand existing contracts and win new business.
•Manage the in-country financial operations – including procedures, controls and efficient tax management systems.
•Establish strong relationships with security and public safety official organizations.
•Manage all company relationships in country.
•Excellent written and spoken technical Arabic & English.
•Attentive and diligent when managing highly sensitive data
bicycle mechanic to join our friendly team, a suitable employee who is passionate about bicycles and has experience repairing and maintaining them. The ideal candidate would also already live in Abu Dhabi or the U.A.E. in general.
We are looking for a candidate who speaks English well and has an eye for detail.
The ideal candidate would also be available to start as soon possible.
E-Commerce Executive Dubai
Ecommerce Executive - nppfdubai
Duties and Responsibilities
• Overall responsibility of an e-commerce website.
• Create & maintain website content and ensure all content is up to date and ensure all pages, products & prices on the site are correct, updated and in line with trading at all times.
• Day to day management of Product campaigns, implementation & monitoring.
• Manage day to day social media implementation.
• Web designing and day today website amendments.
Skills & Experience Required
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, E-business, Communications or a related field.
• With a minimum of 1 year work experience in retail and E-commerce portals.
• Ability to write and edit interesting content & excellent proofreading skills in the website.
• Web designing knowledge and skills.
• Photography and graphic designing is an added advantage
Salary from 4000-6000
If you feel you fit the above profile please do apply, however kindly note ONLY candidates with the above experience and profile should apply or you will not be shortlisted
Skill Set required:
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a Base24 administrator.
• Banking experience is mandatory.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1month).
The selected candidates shall be a direct employee of one of the leading banks in Qatar.
Senior Expert, Software Development Dubai
Who we are Our client is an international firm, headquartered in Europe, with its software development competence center located in Ras al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates. This young, innovative company is in the process of developing a groundbreaking software product for the healthcare industry. Our client values unapologetic innovation in everything they do; they work with highly innovative, cutting-edge software technology from small and large industry partners to fulfill the needs of research driven, award-winning healthcare customers. To complement our client’s young, dynamic team in Ras al-Khaimah, we are looking for a senior expert in software development to work on the healthcare software product. Are you self-motivated to work on innovative software technology, technically skilled, result-driven and highly communicative? Then apply today