Click Here to see all Jobs
System Engineer Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for System Engineer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field from an accredited institution.
• 7+ years, experience in designing and deploying Infrastructure, hardware and networking solutions.
• Experience deploying production applications, solutions, Hardware and networking
• Working knowledge of systems deployment within Windows platform.
• Experience in Infrastructure, Virtualization, Hardware and networking from deployment and maintaining the availability of the service.
• Knowledge of Service-oriented architecture and interfaces Architecture
• Experience of working with multiple solution partners and systems integrators
• Project management skills
• Can lead and manage on the ground and virtual team
• Takes accountability and responsibility of the department overall services
• Good understanding of security issues surrounding applications.
• Good critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Experience of monitoring of service thresholds.
• Experience with rapid problem solving.
• Strong attention to detail, Analytical, excellent time management and organizational and able to work in fast, paced, high volume environment.
• Effective communication skills are required.
• Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
• Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills are required to manage outstanding issues until resolution.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Project Manager (Infrastructure and Security) for our Qatar operations with the following skillsets and terms and conditions:
Skill Set Required
• Minimum 5 years of experience in banking domain
• Should have handled Infrastructure and Security projects.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager
Industry: Real Estate
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Builds market position by locating, defining, negotiating, and closing potential business deals. Identify and develop business opportunities for our property management services.
• Locates potential business deals (Residential and Commercial Properties)
• proactively initiate and engage in getting details of the Properties
• Prepare feasibility report for each project
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
• Identify and attend tradeshows and other business functions to keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, to find potential Landlords, and to market our property management services
• Work closely with the Sales and Marketing department to design and execute pre-agreed strategies for leasing new properties
• Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Open business development dialogs with potential landlords. Particular interest is to build good relationships and database of potential landlords
• Achieving yearly targets and objectives set by the company
• Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate
market analysis and deliver accurate business reports
• Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from our Company’s services
Business development manager Dubai
Eagle Hunters is hiring for Business Development Manager with experience in similar role
- Atleast 3 years experience as a BDM in the FM industry in the UAE
- Strong network of established contacts to hit the ground running
- Understanding of how to close FM deals
- What the clients want and how to meet those expectations
- Arabic speaking is advantageous but not essential
- Female candidates preferred
Sales Advisors Dubai
Required Sales Advisor (15)
We are looking for smart and energetic Indoor sales Advisor.
Cosmossports LLC based in Dubai,
Interested candidates, kindly send in your resumes
Graphic Designer Dubai
We are looking for a Graphic Designer with the following qualifications:
- Proficient in using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Have Good Photography Skills
- A drivers license is a plus but not required
- Preferably with work experience in the same field
Application Developer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Mobile Application Developer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should have experience Cross Platforms like in Xamarin & PhoneGap
Should have experience in Android & iOS mobile application development.
Hands on experience in Enterprise Application development both in Native and Hybrid.
Experience Required: 5+ Years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
Medical Reps Dubai
|Medical Sales Representative
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, goal-oriented and dedicated candidate for the position of Medical Sales Representative covering the area in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
His/Her main duties will be making, executing and organizing sales visits to medical clients such as Hospitals, Clinics, and Medical Centers and check their medical needs from various medical consumables and seek sales opportunities with them.
He/she is also expected to maintain accurate daily records of visits to clients and their feedback on this visits.
The candidate is expected to have at least 2 years experience the medical sales particularly medical consumables in U.A.E or GCC.
Candidates with valid driver’s license will be given more attention.