Click Here to see all Jobs
Administrative Officer Dubai
Administrative officer needed for constr4uction company in the UAE, in the role you will work with the admin manager, you must have good PC and English skills, you will also have a related diploma or certificate
VAM Systems is currently looking for Project Manager (Infrastructure and Security) for our Qatar operations with the following skillsets and terms and conditions:
Skill Set Required
• Minimum 5 years of experience in banking domain
• Should have handled Infrastructure and Security projects.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest
Sales Executive Dubai
Required For a leading construction company Sales Executive Company Confidential, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Miscellaneous
Required For a leading construction company in Dubai Vacancies: Sales Executive Interested candidates having transferable residence Visa can apply with detail CV
Account Manager Dubai
Key Account Management
UAE Retail business growth - exiting and new
Customer & Sales Management
Retail Sell in & Sell out Management
Collection of payments
Salary pm : Aed 12k - 15K pm
Experience : + 7 years experience in Gaming industry
Degree in Sales & Driver's License required
A leading Medical Center in Abu Dhabi is in need of ENT with the following requirements:
- Any Nationality
- Male only
- DHA/HAAD License Eligibility
- Should have atleast minimum of 5 years experience in UAE for ASIAN
- English fluency is a Must
Interested health care professional kindly send your CV. salary is negotiable
• 4 Years of experience in EMC Storage.
• Should have experience in VMAX 40 and VNX.
• Should have experience in datacenter migration.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in UAE.
Air Charter Service
Operations Support Dubai
The Role includes
Providing effective administrative and operational support on a daily basis to the Executive Jets Director to whom you report.
Managing the diary of the Director
Collate sales figures and enter the data accurately into spread sheets
Coordinate, organise and implement meetings on behalf of the Director
Maintain and develop the list of clients held by the Executive Jets Director.
Maintain airport and airline contact information on the database.
Liaison between broker, client and airline, keeping the Director informed
Develop product knowledge including familiarisation with aircraft used, range, capacity, crewing etc.
Administer the flight repping and flight riding SOP; proactively collect reports from other offices, accurately update the spread sheet, upload to the intranet monthly and keep the Executive Jets Director advised.
Senior system engineer
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for System Engineer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field from an accredited institution.
• 7+ years, experience in designing and deploying Infrastructure, hardware and networking solutions.
• Experience deploying production applications, solutions, Hardware and networking
• Working knowledge of systems deployment within Windows platform.
• Experience in Infrastructure, Virtualization, Hardware and networking from deployment and maintaining the availability of the service.
• Knowledge of Service-oriented architecture and interfaces Architecture
• Experience of working with multiple solution partners and systems integrators
• Project management skills
• Can lead and manage on the ground and virtual team
• Takes accountability and responsibility of the department overall services
• Good understanding of security issues surrounding applications.
• Good critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Experience of monitoring of service thresholds.
• Experience with rapid problem solving.
• Strong attention to detail, Analytical, excellent time management and organizational and able to work in fast, paced, high volume environment.
• Effective communication skills are required.
• Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
• Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills are required to manage outstanding issues until resolution.