Click Here to see all Jobs
Database Administrator & Data Modular for Bahrain
Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India. We offers a comprehensive list of services in the field of IT infrastructure management, Cloud services, IT Consulting Services, Banking, Management Resources, Information Technology Development, Telecom, Aviation, Retail Management & eGovernment offerings.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Database Administrator & Data Modular for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Should have more than 7 years of work experience with a strong understanding of various databases
• Hands on experience in developing Database architectures, in a fairly large environment in the following areas:
• Strong understanding of database design and development practices and procedures.
• Strong domain knowledge of Data Warehousing and a demonstrated experience in database design for such environments of 3+ years.
• 4+ years of DBA experience on PostgreSQL platform with proved experience in database design, development, administration, and architecture.
• Proven experience installing PostgreSQL, creating databases, performance tuning, and managing users and security.
• Proven experience installing, performance tuning, and system monitoring and managing PostgreSQL and at least one other relational database product like DB2, MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle etc. (preferably MySQL or DB2)
• Understanding, and working knowledge in various database areas like data modelling, data warehousing, data migration etc.
• Hands-on experience with installations, upgrades, configuration, tuning, index creation and performance analysis in a PostgreSQL OLAP environment.
• Proven experience with PostgreSQL databases
System Engineer Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for System Engineer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field from an accredited institution.
• 7+ years, experience in designing and deploying Infrastructure, hardware and networking solutions.
• Experience deploying production applications, solutions, Hardware and networking
• Working knowledge of systems deployment within Windows platform.
• Experience in Infrastructure, Virtualization, Hardware and networking from deployment and maintaining the availability of the service.
• Knowledge of Service-oriented architecture and interfaces Architecture
• Experience of working with multiple solution partners and systems integrators
• Project management skills
• Can lead and manage on the ground and virtual team
• Takes accountability and responsibility of the department overall services
• Good understanding of security issues surrounding applications.
• Good critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Experience of monitoring of service thresholds.
• Experience with rapid problem solving.
• Strong attention to detail, Analytical, excellent time management and organizational and able to work in fast, paced, high volume environment.
• Effective communication skills are required.
• Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
• Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills are required to manage outstanding issues until resolution.
Job description: Job brief
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude
P.S Accounting Service
Accounting Clerk Dubai
We are in need of a certified accounting clerk to work with us, we have 2 openings in the company, you will have good skills using accounting software and can work well in a team, apply now, we pay 8000 AED per month plus housing
Life Guards Dubai
Job description: For an International Hotel in Al Barsha is looking for a Licensed Lifeguard
With lifeguard and First Aid certified certification
With Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
With Prior customer service experience
Various positions Dubai
MACH AUTO CENTER
Job description: Multinational Company in GCC having head office in Dubai is looking for the following vacancies
1 - Customer Service - (08 nos)
2 - Data entry ( 05 nos)
3 - Mechanical Engineer ( 6 nos )
4 - Electrical engineer (6 nos )
5 - Mechanic assistant (10 nos)
6 - Assistant electrician (10 nos )
7 - Painter (06 nos )
8 - Denter ( 06 nos )
9 - Assistant painter ( 04 nos )
10 - Assistant Denter ( 04 nos )
11- Driver (10 nos )
12 - Cleaners / Helpers ( 15 nos )
13 - Accountant ( 04 nos)
14 - IT Engineer ( 04 nos )
Real estate agents Dubai
MyHome is now hiring Experienced Senior Property Consultant to be part of our Team.
We are looking for:
Smart, Positive and Self Motivated Property Consultant
Excellent verbal and written English skills
At least 1-years Real Estate market in Dubai
Must have excellent knowledge in Microsoft office: Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook, CRM- etc.
Must be Creative and have “can do attitude”
Should have valid UAE driving license
Must available to join immediately
Networking with agents and property owners
Following company procedures and be a good team player
Bureau van Dijk
Pre Sales Support Dubai
As part of our expanding team, we are looking for a Pre-Sales Business Support who will be actively involved in prospecting / lead generation and reporting to the Area Sales Manager in Dubai. Our office is located close to the DAMAC Properties metro station
• Graduate with Finance/economics related business background is a plus
• Good time management skills with ability to work on deadlines
• Team player with a genuine interest in improving himself / herself
• Excellent personal presentation combined with strong telephone skills
• Computer literate with ability to use MS Office suite
• Client research skills using online resources
• Sales skills such as cold-calling, cross selling and up-selling
• Must have excellent communication skills in English & Arabic
• Husband / Father’s sponsorship
• Immediate Joining
• Cold calling to introduce the company and its value propositions across verticals
• proactively schedule meetings for the sales team after pre qualifying the lead / prospect
• Research on companies using Linkedin, internet, online databases
• Lead generation post Marketing campaigns
• Recording information on the CRM