Click Here to see all Jobs
Dot Net Developer Dubai
Dot net Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
salary is negotiable by ermployer
Software Engineer Dubai
We need a software engineer with a degree and 4 years experience wanted for out telecom company in the middle east, you will work with a team of 10 other engineers handling maintenance, repairs and upgrades of our systems, if this position interests you, then please apply
Drivers For Dubai
The Driver will be responsible for transporting company employees and company goods. The Driver will also have cleaning duties around the office. The Driver must speak English and have a valid UAE driver's license. Salary: 2500-3000 AED/ month."
F & B Manager Dubai
Hotel in Dubai requires a F & B manager, you must have 4 years experience in the industry and good English skills, we will only accept applications from qualified candidates, we offer relocation and a great salary package
Business development manager Dubai
Eagle Hunters is hiring for Business Development Manager with experience in similar role
- Atleast 3 years experience as a BDM in the FM industry in the UAE
- Strong network of established contacts to hit the ground running
- Understanding of how to close FM deals
- What the clients want and how to meet those expectations
- Arabic speaking is advantageous but not essential
- Female candidates preferred
bicycle mechanic to join our friendly team, a suitable employee who is passionate about bicycles and has experience repairing and maintaining them. The ideal candidate would also already live in Abu Dhabi or the U.A.E. in general.
We are looking for a candidate who speaks English well and has an eye for detail.
The ideal candidate would also be available to start as soon possible.
Air Charter Service
Operations Support Dubai
The Role includes
Providing effective administrative and operational support on a daily basis to the Executive Jets Director to whom you report.
Managing the diary of the Director
Collate sales figures and enter the data accurately into spread sheets
Coordinate, organise and implement meetings on behalf of the Director
Maintain and develop the list of clients held by the Executive Jets Director.
Maintain airport and airline contact information on the database.
Liaison between broker, client and airline, keeping the Director informed
Develop product knowledge including familiarisation with aircraft used, range, capacity, crewing etc.
Administer the flight repping and flight riding SOP; proactively collect reports from other offices, accurately update the spread sheet, upload to the intranet monthly and keep the Executive Jets Director advised.
Senior Exchange Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• A Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
• Knowledge of Windows-based application administration, server security and maintenance.
• 5 -6 years of Exchange experience, with in-depth knowledge of messaging systems, system administration, operation, design and architecture expertise specifically Exchange 2010 & 2013.
• Exchange 2013 certification is a must.
• 3-4 years PowerShell scripting (need to automate messaging tasks related to Exchange and Outlook) experience.
• 3-5 years in Active Directory design and administration experience.
• Experience with Exchange clustering and high availability solutions.
• Knowledgeable about other products used by the Exchange Team (Public DNS, Ironport, Barracuda Achieving, Rightfax, and Symantec Mail Gateways).
• Overall Windows 2008, 2012 OS skills.
• Full understanding of DNS, WINS, DHCP and LDAP compliant directories.
• Resourceful and self-sufficient.
• Rigorous diagnostic and resolution skills.
• Ability to adapt think on one’s feet, multi-task, and adapt to change.
• Approach new technologies and assignments with a positive, opportunistic “can-do” attitude; willingness to take ownership of issues and assignments
• Strong written communications skills; ability to listen and take action, attention to detail and customer-care
• Ability to recognize risks and advise appropriate company resource for mitigation.
• Strong organizational, time management skills with keen attention to detail.
• ITIL V3:2011 Foundations is a must.
• Possession of any of the following certifications a plus: MCITP; MCSA; MCSE; MCTS.