Click Here to see all Jobs
Administrative Officer Dubai
A great role has opened up in our company, we are a transportation and distribution company in the UAE, we are hiring a full time position as administrative assistant, if you have a certificate and 4 years experience, then send in your resume, we pay 6000AED per month, you must have good typing skills and English and gooD skills with the PC
PLC International LLC
Hardware Engineers Dubai
Consulting firm in the UAE requires a hardware engineer with is certified, you will work on upgrades repair and maintenance of servers for our studio, we offer a great salary package for the right candidate
Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are looking for an ambitious, multi- tasking and well English speaking Office Assistant with a good knowledge of IT.
The right candidate should have good Customer handling skills and an eye for detail, combined with a positive attitude and friendly appearance.
We provide a Free Zone Visa + Insurance plus a salary of 3000 AED.
If you think you are the right candidate, please send us your CV. Note, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Triple A Bistro
Restaurant Manager Dubai
Restaurant manager wanted for high end bistro in Dubai, this is a 200 seat restaurant and we are expanding to 300 seats, we need staff, if you have experience in the industry , then please apply, we offer 16,000 AED per month plus relocation if needed
Senior Exchange Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• A Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
• Knowledge of Windows-based application administration, server security and maintenance.
• 5 -6 years of Exchange experience, with in-depth knowledge of messaging systems, system administration, operation, design and architecture expertise specifically Exchange 2010 & 2013.
• Exchange 2013 certification is a must.
• 3-4 years PowerShell scripting (need to automate messaging tasks related to Exchange and Outlook) experience.
• 3-5 years in Active Directory design and administration experience.
• Experience with Exchange clustering and high availability solutions.
• Knowledgeable about other products used by the Exchange Team (Public DNS, Ironport, Barracuda Achieving, Rightfax, and Symantec Mail Gateways).
• Overall Windows 2008, 2012 OS skills.
• Full understanding of DNS, WINS, DHCP and LDAP compliant directories.
• Resourceful and self-sufficient.
• Rigorous diagnostic and resolution skills.
• Ability to adapt think on one’s feet, multi-task, and adapt to change.
• Approach new technologies and assignments with a positive, opportunistic “can-do” attitude; willingness to take ownership of issues and assignments
• Strong written communications skills; ability to listen and take action, attention to detail and customer-care
• Ability to recognize risks and advise appropriate company resource for mitigation.
• Strong organizational, time management skills with keen attention to detail.
• ITIL V3:2011 Foundations is a must.
• Possession of any of the following certifications a plus: MCITP; MCSA; MCSE; MCTS.
Aluminium Supervisor Dubai
Position : Aluminium Supervisors, Aluminium Draftsman and Aluminium Fabricators for a Facotry in Dubai, UAE.
- Aluminium Supervisor - AED 3,000.00 - 5,000.00 (With UAE Driving License)
- Aluminium Draftsman - AED 5,000.00 - 6,000.00
- Aluminium Fabricators - AED 1,500.00 - 2,000.00
1. Your Current Salary
2. Your Expected Salary
3. Your Total Experience
4. Your Total Experience in UAE
5. Current Visa Status
6. Notice Period
7. Skype ID
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager
Industry: Real Estate
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Builds market position by locating, defining, negotiating, and closing potential business deals. Identify and develop business opportunities for our property management services.
• Locates potential business deals (Residential and Commercial Properties)
• proactively initiate and engage in getting details of the Properties
• Prepare feasibility report for each project
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
• Identify and attend tradeshows and other business functions to keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, to find potential Landlords, and to market our property management services
• Work closely with the Sales and Marketing department to design and execute pre-agreed strategies for leasing new properties
• Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Open business development dialogs with potential landlords. Particular interest is to build good relationships and database of potential landlords
• Achieving yearly targets and objectives set by the company
• Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate
market analysis and deliver accurate business reports
• Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from our Company’s services
Sales Trainee Dubai
1.Effectively search prospective clients and generate sales leads. Leads could range from local stores to corporate clients.
2.Manage customer database while providing exceptional client support.
3.Pursue up-sell opportunities by showing the value of our website advertising program.
4.Amplify the impact of marketing campaigns by distributing Spree Solutionâ€™s marketing merchandise to businesses for display.
5.Prepare result reports & manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing, payment collection, graphic design support (with the help of the Graphics Team).
1. Mandatory 1-3 years of Sales Experience
2.Innovative & self-motivated individuals