Click Here to see all Jobs
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager
Industry: Real Estate
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Builds market position by locating, defining, negotiating, and closing potential business deals. Identify and develop business opportunities for our property management services.
• Locates potential business deals (Residential and Commercial Properties)
• proactively initiate and engage in getting details of the Properties
• Prepare feasibility report for each project
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
• Identify and attend tradeshows and other business functions to keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, to find potential Landlords, and to market our property management services
• Work closely with the Sales and Marketing department to design and execute pre-agreed strategies for leasing new properties
• Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Open business development dialogs with potential landlords. Particular interest is to build good relationships and database of potential landlords
• Achieving yearly targets and objectives set by the company
• Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate
market analysis and deliver accurate business reports
• Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from our Company’s services
Ground Staff Dubai
All new openings for ground staff, this job is located at the Dubai airport, please send in your resume if you have previous experience
• 4 Years of experience in EMC Storage.
• Should have experience in VMAX 40 and VNX.
• Should have experience in datacenter migration.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in UAE.
Business development manager Dubai
Eagle Hunters is hiring for Business Development Manager with experience in similar role
- Atleast 3 years experience as a BDM in the FM industry in the UAE
- Strong network of established contacts to hit the ground running
- Understanding of how to close FM deals
- What the clients want and how to meet those expectations
- Arabic speaking is advantageous but not essential
- Female candidates preferred
Sales Executive Dubai
Required For a leading construction company Sales Executive Company Confidential, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Miscellaneous
Required For a leading construction company in Dubai Vacancies: Sales Executive Interested candidates having transferable residence Visa can apply with detail CV
A position is open for a certified Accountant with 5 or more years experience, this is a 7 years contract position with the possibility to renew, we start at 60 K USD per year tax free
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Dot Net Developer Dubai
Dot net Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
salary is negotiable by ermployer