Click Here to see all Jobs
Sun Hill Finance LLC
Mortgage Officer Dubai
A finance group in the middle east is seeking a mortgage officer to join them, you will have previous experience and a related degree for this role
Senior Exchange Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• A Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
• Knowledge of Windows-based application administration, server security and maintenance.
• 5 -6 years of Exchange experience, with in-depth knowledge of messaging systems, system administration, operation, design and architecture expertise specifically Exchange 2010 & 2013.
• Exchange 2013 certification is a must.
• 3-4 years PowerShell scripting (need to automate messaging tasks related to Exchange and Outlook) experience.
• 3-5 years in Active Directory design and administration experience.
• Experience with Exchange clustering and high availability solutions.
• Knowledgeable about other products used by the Exchange Team (Public DNS, Ironport, Barracuda Achieving, Rightfax, and Symantec Mail Gateways).
• Overall Windows 2008, 2012 OS skills.
• Full understanding of DNS, WINS, DHCP and LDAP compliant directories.
• Resourceful and self-sufficient.
• Rigorous diagnostic and resolution skills.
• Ability to adapt think on one’s feet, multi-task, and adapt to change.
• Approach new technologies and assignments with a positive, opportunistic “can-do” attitude; willingness to take ownership of issues and assignments
• Strong written communications skills; ability to listen and take action, attention to detail and customer-care
• Ability to recognize risks and advise appropriate company resource for mitigation.
• Strong organizational, time management skills with keen attention to detail.
• ITIL V3:2011 Foundations is a must.
• Possession of any of the following certifications a plus: MCITP; MCSA; MCSE; MCTS.
bicycle mechanic to join our friendly team, a suitable employee who is passionate about bicycles and has experience repairing and maintaining them. The ideal candidate would also already live in Abu Dhabi or the U.A.E. in general.
We are looking for a candidate who speaks English well and has an eye for detail.
The ideal candidate would also be available to start as soon possible.
Property Consultant Dubai
We are a dynamic and established Real Estate company, looking for Experienced Property Consultant. Our Sales office is a street level retail located in a high traffic prime location. Candidates:
- Experience in Dubai Real Estate, RERA certified.
- Computer literate, Driver’s license.
- A team player and motivated.
- Fluent in English.
- Have good communication, negotiation and closing skills.
- Continuous training to our team in order to reach their full potential.
- Employment visa and health insurance are part of our package.
- Full marketing, administration and management support
- Office open 6 days a week for agents to use CRM
Job Type: Full-time
- Real Estate: 1 year
- Driver's License
Administrative Officer Dubai
Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies; monitoring administrative projects; maintaining suggestion program.
Maintains administrative workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices; studying utilization of micro-computer and software technologies; evaluating personnel and technological requirements; implementing changes.
Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and coaching.
Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
Maintains rapport with customers, managers, and employees by arranging continuing contacts; researching and developing new services and methods; setting priorities; resolving problem situations.
Maintains suggestion system by directing and controlling administrative technical aspects in accordance with management directives.
Provides information by answering questions and requests.
Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating developments to management.
Factory Coordinator Dubai
An Stainless Steel Company in Dubai is presently in need of staff for the position of FACTORY COORDINATOR.
Preferably Palestinian, Jordanian and Syrian Nationality.
Graduate of Industrial Engineering.
Good background of AutoCAD, cost and quality management.
facilitate and drive the implementation of performance and design initiatives.
Provide status reports and monitor the factory performance to ensure that the progress is being made in desirable direction.
Admin Manager Dubai
Required Assistant Manager + Admin officer
• Knowledge of data analysis procedures
• Proficient user of MS Office
• Proficient user of MS Office
• Leadership and organizational abilities
• Analytical mind with good math skills
• Interpersonal and communication skills
PLC International LLC
Hardware Engineers Dubai
Consulting firm in the UAE requires a hardware engineer with is certified, you will work on upgrades repair and maintenance of servers for our studio, we offer a great salary package for the right candidate