Click Here to see all Jobs
Hygeia Pest Management
Pest control Technician Dubai
Pest control Technician Required •Candidates should be an Agriculture Graduate •Minimum 3 years experience in the pest control field. •Dubai Municipality Approval as a Pest Control Supervisor •Valid UAE Driving License is a must •Salary and package are negotiable for the right candidates
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager
Industry: Real Estate
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Builds market position by locating, defining, negotiating, and closing potential business deals. Identify and develop business opportunities for our property management services.
• Locates potential business deals (Residential and Commercial Properties)
• proactively initiate and engage in getting details of the Properties
• Prepare feasibility report for each project
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
• Identify and attend tradeshows and other business functions to keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, to find potential Landlords, and to market our property management services
• Work closely with the Sales and Marketing department to design and execute pre-agreed strategies for leasing new properties
• Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Open business development dialogs with potential landlords. Particular interest is to build good relationships and database of potential landlords
• Achieving yearly targets and objectives set by the company
• Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate
market analysis and deliver accurate business reports
• Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from our Company’s services
J2EE Architect Dubai
J2EE Application Architect/Specialist for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Understanding of applications architecture and applications building blocks
• Experience developing applications (custom development)
• Understanding and knowledge of different application architecture styles such as client-server, web-based, batch, etc.
• Ability to identify gaps and omissions in the end-to-end solution
• Ability to analyze current application and identify improvement opportunities
• Strong communications skills
Various Logistics and Sales Positions Dubai
A Leading Logistics Company having its offices in GCC and the Middle East invites resumes for the following vacancies for its offices in Kuwait and Qatar:
1.Sales Executives (Freight Forwarding) – having 2 - 3 years of experience in Kuwait, Qatar or UAE.
2.Sales Executives (LCL console) – having 2 - 3 years of experience in Kuwait, Qatar or UAE.
3.Senior Sales Executives - should have 4 - 5 years’ experience in Kuwait, Qatar or UAE.
Sales Agent Dubai
We are a Jebel Ali freezone company looking to hire a sales person who has experience strictly in freight forwarding. We want to be able to increase the number of clients by getting new clients from the sales person. If you think you are able to bring in new clients, then you will not be disappointed with the benefits
Palm Real Estate
Administrative Officer Dubai
Administrative officer wanted for real estate company in the UAE, you will have good office experience for this position, which include good english skills
You will also have working skills with MS Office, your duties will include handling documentation for the real estate department, salary negotiable
Database Administrator & Data Modular for Bahrain
Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India. We offers a comprehensive list of services in the field of IT infrastructure management, Cloud services, IT Consulting Services, Banking, Management Resources, Information Technology Development, Telecom, Aviation, Retail Management & eGovernment offerings.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Database Administrator & Data Modular for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Should have more than 7 years of work experience with a strong understanding of various databases
• Hands on experience in developing Database architectures, in a fairly large environment in the following areas:
• Strong understanding of database design and development practices and procedures.
• Strong domain knowledge of Data Warehousing and a demonstrated experience in database design for such environments of 3+ years.
• 4+ years of DBA experience on PostgreSQL platform with proved experience in database design, development, administration, and architecture.
• Proven experience installing PostgreSQL, creating databases, performance tuning, and managing users and security.
• Proven experience installing, performance tuning, and system monitoring and managing PostgreSQL and at least one other relational database product like DB2, MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle etc. (preferably MySQL or DB2)
• Understanding, and working knowledge in various database areas like data modelling, data warehousing, data migration etc.
• Hands-on experience with installations, upgrades, configuration, tuning, index creation and performance analysis in a PostgreSQL OLAP environment.
• Proven experience with PostgreSQL databases
Administrative Officer Dubai
Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies; monitoring administrative projects; maintaining suggestion program.
Maintains administrative workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices; studying utilization of micro-computer and software technologies; evaluating personnel and technological requirements; implementing changes.
Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and coaching.
Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
Maintains rapport with customers, managers, and employees by arranging continuing contacts; researching and developing new services and methods; setting priorities; resolving problem situations.
Maintains suggestion system by directing and controlling administrative technical aspects in accordance with management directives.
Provides information by answering questions and requests.
Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating developments to management.