Click Here to see all Jobs
Software Engineer Dubai
We need a software engineer with a degree and 4 years experience wanted for out telecom company in the middle east, you will work with a team of 10 other engineers handling maintenance, repairs and upgrades of our systems, if this position interests you, then please apply
Senior system engineer
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for System Engineer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field from an accredited institution.
• 7+ years, experience in designing and deploying Infrastructure, hardware and networking solutions.
• Experience deploying production applications, solutions, Hardware and networking
• Working knowledge of systems deployment within Windows platform.
• Experience in Infrastructure, Virtualization, Hardware and networking from deployment and maintaining the availability of the service.
• Knowledge of Service-oriented architecture and interfaces Architecture
• Experience of working with multiple solution partners and systems integrators
• Project management skills
• Can lead and manage on the ground and virtual team
• Takes accountability and responsibility of the department overall services
• Good understanding of security issues surrounding applications.
• Good critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Experience of monitoring of service thresholds.
• Experience with rapid problem solving.
• Strong attention to detail, Analytical, excellent time management and organizational and able to work in fast, paced, high volume environment.
• Effective communication skills are required.
• Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
• Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills are required to manage outstanding issues until resolution.
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
if employed make sure that NO BAN and can join immediately.
Good command in English communication.
With good attitude towards work, team player, honest and result oriented.
-knowledgeable in all types/brands/kind of watches.
- expert in battery,strap and glass cover changing.
- knows how to repair chronograph,digital,automatic and other latest watch technology.
- knowledgeable in both hardware and software repair.
- knowledgeable in all types/brands/lind of mobile phone e.g (Iphones, samsung, blackberry etc.)
- knowledgeable in coreldraw, illustrator, photoshop software or any equivalent software.
- must know how to type "Arabic" letter and words.
bicycle mechanic to join our friendly team, a suitable employee who is passionate about bicycles and has experience repairing and maintaining them. The ideal candidate would also already live in Abu Dhabi or the U.A.E. in general.
We are looking for a candidate who speaks English well and has an eye for detail.
The ideal candidate would also be available to start as soon possible.
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Looking for front desk agents to join our large hotel brand in the UAE, you will have good English skills, CSR skills and 2 plus years experience, we offer a great salary package
Line Cooks Dubai
We are urgently looking for Line Cooks for our new restaurant opening. We are looking for candidates who can join immediately without serving a notice period .
- Minimum 1 year experience working for an Arabic restaurant either from Hot/Cold, Bakery, or Shawarma section.
- Good hygiene experience.
- Can start immediately.
Life Guards Dubai
Job description: For an International Hotel in Al Barsha is looking for a Licensed Lifeguard
With lifeguard and First Aid certified certification
With Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
With Prior customer service experience