Click Here to see all Jobs
Construction company in the UAE has an opening for a receptionist, this is a full time opening, we need a candidiate with 50 WPM typing speed and good english skills, we offer a salary od 7,000 AED plus relocation and housing if needed
J2ee (WMB & MQ) Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Should have development experience in Java,J2ee.
• Experience in WebLogic, WebSphere Commerce Server 7.0, Apache’s, Tomcat 6.0, IBM RAD, My Eclipse 5.1,.
• Experience in Oracle 9i, SQL Server, DB2.
• Experience in WMB & MQ for v6, v7 & higher is mandatory.
Experience required: 7+years
Food Dispatcher (Arabic Speaking preferred)
- Packs, wrap and label all items in the department, ensuring appropriate labeling, packaging, and food handling practices are being implemented.
- Stores and sorts finished products according to the company's procedures and policies.
- Ensures the highest levels of hygiene in all food handling operations.
-Fills daily reports as requested by the management.
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar role or as a Line Cook from Oriental or Arabic Restaurant.
- Good English and Arabic speaking skills.
- Ability to work in a high stress and fast paced environment.
- Having good knowledge of packaging equipment.
- Good physical fitness.
T24 Consultants for our UAE operations with the following terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Should have 5+ years of experience in T24 Technical / Techno â€“ Functional role.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS â€“ UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading banks in UAE
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest
Air Condition Fitter Dubai
Air Condition Fitter, responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing air-conditioning units in various types of vehicles and machinery.
Main Task and Duties:
Install, fit and connect the unit to the electrical wiring and engine
Repair or replace defective equipment, components, or wiring
Performing emergency repairs, maintaining tools, ordering supplies, and making routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency.
Recover and properly dispose of refrigerants when servicing air conditioning equipment
Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment
ME Centre AE
Should have experience in creating newsletters and doing reports in Arabic. Should have some knowledge to do research on certain law subjects and create reports. Translations would be mainly done from English to Arabic
Inventory professional Dubai
We are looking for an organized and motivated warehouseman to join our company. He will be responsible for ensuring inventory is processed, organized and stored properly.
Job responsibilities for this role includes:
• Receive goods delivered to the warehouse for storage.
Count all incoming goods and outgoing goods against the relevant documents and communicate any discrepancies with the logistics manager.
• Operate forklift to move or store inventory.
• Perform monthly physical inventory.
• Keep warehouse clean and organized at all times.
Should have a good ability to co-operate, be service- minded and be willing to resume responsibility, Should ideally have some experience in stock taking or knowledge.
Direct Security Integration
Business Development Manager – Electronic Security
The successful candidate will have 10+ years’ experience in the Electronic Security sector with security or HSSE accountabilities in the Middle East market, with a proven record of successful business development and profit and loss management
Experience Required (Essential):
•Must be fluent in English and Arabic language is an advantage.
•10 years relevant industry experience.
•Proven professional security technology and service experience in the Middle East market.
•Managing profit and loss of a company, project, or division.
•Experience in dealing with and negotiating complex commercial contracts.
•Business development, management, planning experience.
Qualifications - Degree Preferred - BSC Engineering or Business Management
•Prepare the annual business operational plan
•Present about IT security to wide audiences (customers, internal sales, etc...)
•Manage all staff in country
•Oversee all contracts
•Work with the legal counsel to ensure local and international legal best practice.
•Business development to expand existing contracts and win new business.
•Manage the in-country financial operations – including procedures, controls and efficient tax management systems.
•Establish strong relationships with security and public safety official organizations.
•Manage all company relationships in country.
•Excellent written and spoken technical Arabic & English.
•Attentive and diligent when managing highly sensitive data