Click Here to see all Jobs
Business Analyst-Data warehouse Required for Qatar
Greetings from VAM SYSTEMS…..
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India. We offers a comprehensive list of services in the field of IT infrastructure management, Cloud services, IT Consulting Services, Banking, Management Resources, Information Technology Development, Telecom, Aviation, Retail Management & eGovernment offerings.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Business Analyst-Data warehouse for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 3-4 years of experience as Business analyst with DWH project.
• Should have experience in Cognos and reporting tools
• Should have excellent communication skills
J2ee (WMB & MQ) Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Should have development experience in Java,J2ee.
• Experience in WebLogic, WebSphere Commerce Server 7.0, Apache’s, Tomcat 6.0, IBM RAD, My Eclipse 5.1,.
• Experience in Oracle 9i, SQL Server, DB2.
• Experience in WMB & MQ for v6, v7 & higher is mandatory.
Experience required: 7+years
Test Analyst Dubai
• Test Case documentation
• Test Case execution
• Knowledge of best practice software testing standards
• Test Planning & Strategising
• Test Scheduling
• Defect Management & Reporting
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Experience in a software development projects
• Knowledge/understanding of programming languages (Java, .Net, C++, XML, HTML etc.)
• Use of test management or automated test tools
• Strong analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Effective planning and organisation skills
• Copes well under pressure & with uncertainty
• Flexible & adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
• Drives for results
• Problem solving ability
• Relevant I.T Degree
• ISTQB certification (foundation level or above)
• SQL Skills
• 3 + experience in software testing
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager
Industry: Real Estate
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Builds market position by locating, defining, negotiating, and closing potential business deals. Identify and develop business opportunities for our property management services.
• Locates potential business deals (Residential and Commercial Properties)
• proactively initiate and engage in getting details of the Properties
• Prepare feasibility report for each project
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
• Identify and attend tradeshows and other business functions to keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, to find potential Landlords, and to market our property management services
• Work closely with the Sales and Marketing department to design and execute pre-agreed strategies for leasing new properties
• Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Open business development dialogs with potential landlords. Particular interest is to build good relationships and database of potential landlords
• Achieving yearly targets and objectives set by the company
• Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate
market analysis and deliver accurate business reports
• Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from our Company’s services
Hi Impact Plus
Online Customer Service Reps Dubai
The Online Communications Representative will act as the frontline contact for potential clients and clients contacting us through our Live Chat and Online Scheduling programs. The Online Client Agent will be part of our Communications team. The role includes handling a number of duties related to our call center, data entry, and direct communication with our clients. The communications department serves as the initial client connection and is the promotional force of the firm.
Responsibilities of the Job
Primary agent for all Live Chat activities on daily basis; answer/respond to questions from potential clients through Live Chat software
Provide and promote our services while connecting with potential clients
Handle sensitive client data with utmost discretion, care and accuracy, salary os negotiable
Panorama Interior Decoration
Outdoor Sales Agents Dubai
We are an interior design company and we are looking for an outdoor sales executive with UAE driving license,minimum 2 years experience in outdoor sales.
Software Engineers Dubai
Apply if you have a degree and 4 years experience in software engineering, This is a full time role, so please send in a proper resume
Junior Accountant Dubai
Junior accountant or grad need for construction consulting firm, you will work in office and assist the senior accountant, you will ne fully qualified, the salary is negotiable