Click Here to see all Jobs
System Engineer Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for System Engineer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field from an accredited institution.
• 7+ years, experience in designing and deploying Infrastructure, hardware and networking solutions.
• Experience deploying production applications, solutions, Hardware and networking
• Working knowledge of systems deployment within Windows platform.
• Experience in Infrastructure, Virtualization, Hardware and networking from deployment and maintaining the availability of the service.
• Knowledge of Service-oriented architecture and interfaces Architecture
• Experience of working with multiple solution partners and systems integrators
• Project management skills
• Can lead and manage on the ground and virtual team
• Takes accountability and responsibility of the department overall services
• Good understanding of security issues surrounding applications.
• Good critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Experience of monitoring of service thresholds.
• Experience with rapid problem solving.
• Strong attention to detail, Analytical, excellent time management and organizational and able to work in fast, paced, high volume environment.
• Effective communication skills are required.
• Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
• Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills are required to manage outstanding issues until resolution.
Mechanical Engineers Dubai
positions are open for junior engineers and experienced engineers, please send ion your application to be considered, as we are hiring
Sales Manager Dubai
Sales manager wanted for luxury care group, you will have management skills, good english and 3 plus years sales experience in any related field, the employer pay a full salary package which includes relocation and housing
Sales Executives Dubai
One of the largest construction companiesin Dubai DAMAC is looking for a talented and active Sales Executive and Broker.
To handle client database
To search for clients
To close transactions real estate
To keep contracts and invoices in order
To carry out preliminary market research
Good knowledge of the English or Persian or Farsi languages is obligatory.
The knowledge of any additional language is a plus
UAE market experience
Terms and conditions:
Salary of 6000-8000 AED + commission + car
The position is urgent, and a person is needed as soon as possible. So, please, donâ€™t hesitate to send your CVs at once
Salary: AED7,000.00 /month
Healthcare positions Dubai
South Asia Consultancy is a licensed consulting company and has many clients in UAE. GCC & Middle East,
At present we have a Client in UAE, who is looking for Below mentioned position to start immediately / Soon.
GENERAL PRACTIONER - MOH
NURSES - DHA AND MOH
PEDIATRICIAN - DHA / MOH
GYNECOLOGIST, KERALITE, MOH
ORTHOPAEDIC MOH - RAK
Various Logistics and Sales Positions Dubai
A Leading Logistics Company having its offices in GCC and the Middle East invites resumes for the following vacancies for its offices in Kuwait and Qatar:
1.Sales Executives (Freight Forwarding) – having 2 - 3 years of experience in Kuwait, Qatar or UAE.
2.Sales Executives (LCL console) – having 2 - 3 years of experience in Kuwait, Qatar or UAE.
3.Senior Sales Executives - should have 4 - 5 years’ experience in Kuwait, Qatar or UAE.
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager
Industry: Real Estate
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Builds market position by locating, defining, negotiating, and closing potential business deals. Identify and develop business opportunities for our property management services.
• Locates potential business deals (Residential and Commercial Properties)
• proactively initiate and engage in getting details of the Properties
• Prepare feasibility report for each project
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
• Identify and attend tradeshows and other business functions to keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, to find potential Landlords, and to market our property management services
• Work closely with the Sales and Marketing department to design and execute pre-agreed strategies for leasing new properties
• Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Open business development dialogs with potential landlords. Particular interest is to build good relationships and database of potential landlords
• Achieving yearly targets and objectives set by the company
• Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate
market analysis and deliver accurate business reports
• Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from our Company’s services
Business analyst Dubai
Job description: Business Analyst Job Responsibilities:
Solves organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements; designing computer programs; recommending system controls and protocols.
Business Analyst Job Duties:
Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.