Click Here to see all Jobs
Sales Trainee Dubai
1.Effectively search prospective clients and generate sales leads. Leads could range from local stores to corporate clients.
2.Manage customer database while providing exceptional client support.
3.Pursue up-sell opportunities by showing the value of our website advertising program.
4.Amplify the impact of marketing campaigns by distributing Spree Solutionâ€™s marketing merchandise to businesses for display.
5.Prepare result reports & manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing, payment collection, graphic design support (with the help of the Graphics Team).
1. Mandatory 1-3 years of Sales Experience
2.Innovative & self-motivated individuals
J2EE Architect Dubai
J2EE Application Architect/Specialist for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Understanding of applications architecture and applications building blocks
• Experience developing applications (custom development)
• Understanding and knowledge of different application architecture styles such as client-server, web-based, batch, etc.
• Ability to identify gaps and omissions in the end-to-end solution
• Ability to analyze current application and identify improvement opportunities
• Strong communications skills
Warehouse Pickers Dubai
Warehouse Pickers Required for Dubai
As part of our DIP Unit Warehouse, you will be primarily responsible for operating and managing all warehouse activities related to outbound operations (picking, packing & loading).
Accommodation, food allowance and medical* will be provided. Candidate must have prior experience in picking.
Interested candidates please forward resume.
Test Analyst Dubai
• Test Case documentation
• Test Case execution
• Knowledge of best practice software testing standards
• Test Planning & Strategising
• Test Scheduling
• Defect Management & Reporting
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Experience in a software development projects
• Knowledge/understanding of programming languages (Java, .Net, C++, XML, HTML etc.)
• Use of test management or automated test tools
• Strong analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Effective planning and organisation skills
• Copes well under pressure & with uncertainty
• Flexible & adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
• Drives for results
• Problem solving ability
• Relevant I.T Degree
• ISTQB certification (foundation level or above)
• SQL Skills
• 3 + experience in software testing
Elite IT Networks
Network Engineers Dubai
Technology firm in the UAE requires 2 network engineers with certification, job duties include, installs, repair, maintenance, onsite and offsite, salary is 10,000 AED per month
Senior Expert, Software Development Dubai
Who we are Our client is an international firm, headquartered in Europe, with its software development competence center located in Ras al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates. This young, innovative company is in the process of developing a groundbreaking software product for the healthcare industry. Our client values unapologetic innovation in everything they do; they work with highly innovative, cutting-edge software technology from small and large industry partners to fulfill the needs of research driven, award-winning healthcare customers. To complement our client’s young, dynamic team in Ras al-Khaimah, we are looking for a senior expert in software development to work on the healthcare software product. Are you self-motivated to work on innovative software technology, technically skilled, result-driven and highly communicative? Then apply today
Skill Set required:
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a Base24 administrator.
• Banking experience is mandatory.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1month).
The selected candidates shall be a direct employee of one of the leading banks in Qatar.
Sales Manager Dubai
a-solutions is an international consulting company where we create growth and results for our customers.
Your job will be to establish and build relations to prospects – mainly within Retail, Distribution and Financial Services – on both a strategic and operative level, interacting with key business stakeholders and decision makers. Your focus is to ensure the continuous and targeted sales, win new deals and create opportunities for long-term profitable business.
Do you understand the challenges companies are facing in the industries we are focusing on? Are you good at building relations? Are you a winner who is driven and motivated to take overall responsibility and delivering results? Then you might be the one we are looking for!
With reference to the Regional Director, we are offering you an opportunity to work in an international environment, in an atmosphere based on respect, responsibility, and a high level of independency.
Proven experience in selling software solutions to enterprise-class customers in the areas of ERP, BI and Consulting Services with 4 to 5 years’ experience in the industry. Exposure to Retail, Distribution or Financial Services will be an added advantage.
Strong English and Arabic language skills mandatory
Strong orientation toward getting results
Excellent interpersonal and business skills
Organized and able to operate autonomously
Available to travel (within GCC)
Degree in Business Management or equivalent
Proven ability to build and deliver credible business value propositions at C-Suite level
Demonstrable success in selling complex software solutions
Strong business development skills
Ability to understand the customer’s buying process
Ability to close customer agreements and obtain customer purchase orders.