Click Here to see all Jobs
Senior Expert, Software Development Dubai
Who we are Our client is an international firm, headquartered in Europe, with its software development competence center located in Ras al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates. This young, innovative company is in the process of developing a groundbreaking software product for the healthcare industry. Our client values unapologetic innovation in everything they do; they work with highly innovative, cutting-edge software technology from small and large industry partners to fulfill the needs of research driven, award-winning healthcare customers. To complement our client’s young, dynamic team in Ras al-Khaimah, we are looking for a senior expert in software development to work on the healthcare software product. Are you self-motivated to work on innovative software technology, technically skilled, result-driven and highly communicative? Then apply today
Inventory professional Dubai
We are looking for an organized and motivated warehouseman to join our company. He will be responsible for ensuring inventory is processed, organized and stored properly.
Job responsibilities for this role includes:
• Receive goods delivered to the warehouse for storage.
Count all incoming goods and outgoing goods against the relevant documents and communicate any discrepancies with the logistics manager.
• Operate forklift to move or store inventory.
• Perform monthly physical inventory.
• Keep warehouse clean and organized at all times.
Should have a good ability to co-operate, be service- minded and be willing to resume responsibility, Should ideally have some experience in stock taking or knowledge.
Female Cook Dubai
1. To prepare everyday meals for the family and occasional guests.
2. To do groceries within 3-4 times a month to be accompanied by personal driver.
1. Must have experience.
2. Knowledge in Asian Cuisine.
3. Willing to learn Iranian Cuisine.
4. 30 years old and above
Business development manager Dubai
Eagle Hunters is hiring for Business Development Manager with experience in similar role
- Atleast 3 years experience as a BDM in the FM industry in the UAE
- Strong network of established contacts to hit the ground running
- Understanding of how to close FM deals
- What the clients want and how to meet those expectations
- Arabic speaking is advantageous but not essential
- Female candidates preferred
IT Analyst Dubai
IT Business Analyst for our UAE operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
Business Analyst will be required to analyze, define, document business and integration requirements for Finance projects in coordination with SME, technical teams and vendors to propose suitable solution to address the requirements.
Contribute to the implementation, integration and support applications in a cost-effective way by determining the project requirements, methodology, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners
Sound knowledge of the insurance business, insurance accounting and current market
Minimum 5-6 years of working experience in handling P&C/Health/Life insurance related projects.
Databases, like, SQL Server 2008, Oracle 11g
SQL and PL/SQL
J2ee (WMB & MQ) Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Should have development experience in Java,J2ee.
• Experience in WebLogic, WebSphere Commerce Server 7.0, Apache’s, Tomcat 6.0, IBM RAD, My Eclipse 5.1,.
• Experience in Oracle 9i, SQL Server, DB2.
• Experience in WMB & MQ for v6, v7 & higher is mandatory.
Experience required: 7+years
Application Developer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Mobile Application Developer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should have experience Cross Platforms like in Xamarin & PhoneGap
Should have experience in Android & iOS mobile application development.
Hands on experience in Enterprise Application development both in Native and Hybrid.
Experience Required: 5+ Years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
Test Analyst Dubai
• Test Case documentation
• Test Case execution
• Knowledge of best practice software testing standards
• Test Planning & Strategising
• Test Scheduling
• Defect Management & Reporting
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Experience in a software development projects
• Knowledge/understanding of programming languages (Java, .Net, C++, XML, HTML etc.)
• Use of test management or automated test tools
• Strong analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Effective planning and organisation skills
• Copes well under pressure & with uncertainty
• Flexible & adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
• Drives for results
• Problem solving ability
• Relevant I.T Degree
• ISTQB certification (foundation level or above)
• SQL Skills
• 3 + experience in software testing