Click Here to see all Jobs
Hilton Dubai Creek
- Escorts arriving and departing guests in a friendly, courteous manner to and from their accommodations, transporting their luggage. Acquaints each guest with room and features. To offer our guests a friendly, efficient service at all times, taking account of the established service standard and management guidelines.
- Efficient and friendly support to other Team Member within own and other departments. Efficient and friendly support to other Team Member within own and other departments. A safe environment for our guests and Team Members at all times. Know about the facilities of the hotel and Hilton International in general.
- At least 1 year related experience
- Must have UAE Experience
IT Analyst Dubai
IT Business Analyst for our UAE operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
Business Analyst will be required to analyze, define, document business and integration requirements for Finance projects in coordination with SME, technical teams and vendors to propose suitable solution to address the requirements.
Contribute to the implementation, integration and support applications in a cost-effective way by determining the project requirements, methodology, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners
Sound knowledge of the insurance business, insurance accounting and current market
Minimum 5-6 years of working experience in handling P&C/Health/Life insurance related projects.
Databases, like, SQL Server 2008, Oracle 11g
SQL and PL/SQL
3D Investments Ltd
A position is now open for a Accountant with 2 or more year financer related experience, the finance team requires a professional to join our group, please apply if you are interested, we offer 12,000 AED tax free per month
E-Commerce Executive Dubai
Ecommerce Executive - nppfdubai
Duties and Responsibilities
• Overall responsibility of an e-commerce website.
• Create & maintain website content and ensure all content is up to date and ensure all pages, products & prices on the site are correct, updated and in line with trading at all times.
• Day to day management of Product campaigns, implementation & monitoring.
• Manage day to day social media implementation.
• Web designing and day today website amendments.
Skills & Experience Required
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, E-business, Communications or a related field.
• With a minimum of 1 year work experience in retail and E-commerce portals.
• Ability to write and edit interesting content & excellent proofreading skills in the website.
• Web designing knowledge and skills.
• Photography and graphic designing is an added advantage
Salary from 4000-6000
If you feel you fit the above profile please do apply, however kindly note ONLY candidates with the above experience and profile should apply or you will not be shortlisted
Life Guards Dubai
Job description: For an International Hotel in Al Barsha is looking for a Licensed Lifeguard
With lifeguard and First Aid certified certification
With Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
With Prior customer service experience
Direct Security Integration
Business Development Manager – Electronic Security
The successful candidate will have 10+ years’ experience in the Electronic Security sector with security or HSSE accountabilities in the Middle East market, with a proven record of successful business development and profit and loss management
Experience Required (Essential):
•Must be fluent in English and Arabic language is an advantage.
•10 years relevant industry experience.
•Proven professional security technology and service experience in the Middle East market.
•Managing profit and loss of a company, project, or division.
•Experience in dealing with and negotiating complex commercial contracts.
•Business development, management, planning experience.
Qualifications - Degree Preferred - BSC Engineering or Business Management
•Prepare the annual business operational plan
•Present about IT security to wide audiences (customers, internal sales, etc...)
•Manage all staff in country
•Oversee all contracts
•Work with the legal counsel to ensure local and international legal best practice.
•Business development to expand existing contracts and win new business.
•Manage the in-country financial operations – including procedures, controls and efficient tax management systems.
•Establish strong relationships with security and public safety official organizations.
•Manage all company relationships in country.
•Excellent written and spoken technical Arabic & English.
•Attentive and diligent when managing highly sensitive data
Senior Expert, Software Development Dubai
Who we are Our client is an international firm, headquartered in Europe, with its software development competence center located in Ras al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates. This young, innovative company is in the process of developing a groundbreaking software product for the healthcare industry. Our client values unapologetic innovation in everything they do; they work with highly innovative, cutting-edge software technology from small and large industry partners to fulfill the needs of research driven, award-winning healthcare customers. To complement our client’s young, dynamic team in Ras al-Khaimah, we are looking for a senior expert in software development to work on the healthcare software product. Are you self-motivated to work on innovative software technology, technically skilled, result-driven and highly communicative? Then apply today
Medical Reps Dubai
|Medical Sales Representative
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, goal-oriented and dedicated candidate for the position of Medical Sales Representative covering the area in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
His/Her main duties will be making, executing and organizing sales visits to medical clients such as Hospitals, Clinics, and Medical Centers and check their medical needs from various medical consumables and seek sales opportunities with them.
He/she is also expected to maintain accurate daily records of visits to clients and their feedback on this visits.
The candidate is expected to have at least 2 years experience the medical sales particularly medical consumables in U.A.E or GCC.
Candidates with valid driver’s license will be given more attention.