Click Here to see all Jobs
Several position open Dubai
1. DHA Pharmacist,
2. Trainee Pharma Executives
3. Retail Sales Associate
4. Executive Secretary
5. Marketing Supervisor
Database Administrator & Data Modular for Bahrain
Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India. We offers a comprehensive list of services in the field of IT infrastructure management, Cloud services, IT Consulting Services, Banking, Management Resources, Information Technology Development, Telecom, Aviation, Retail Management & eGovernment offerings.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Database Administrator & Data Modular for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Should have more than 7 years of work experience with a strong understanding of various databases
• Hands on experience in developing Database architectures, in a fairly large environment in the following areas:
• Strong understanding of database design and development practices and procedures.
• Strong domain knowledge of Data Warehousing and a demonstrated experience in database design for such environments of 3+ years.
• 4+ years of DBA experience on PostgreSQL platform with proved experience in database design, development, administration, and architecture.
• Proven experience installing PostgreSQL, creating databases, performance tuning, and managing users and security.
• Proven experience installing, performance tuning, and system monitoring and managing PostgreSQL and at least one other relational database product like DB2, MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle etc. (preferably MySQL or DB2)
• Understanding, and working knowledge in various database areas like data modelling, data warehousing, data migration etc.
• Hands-on experience with installations, upgrades, configuration, tuning, index creation and performance analysis in a PostgreSQL OLAP environment.
• Proven experience with PostgreSQL databases
Roland & Accociates
Sp. Gastroenterologist Doctor to work in one the leading and established healthcare group in Dubai, Abudhabi - UAE
Position: Specialist Gastroenterologist
Location: Dubai, Abudhabi
Qualification: DM/DNB (Gastroenterology)
Experience: 3+ years after Post DM/DNB in Gastroenterology
Salary: Best in Industry
One Corp Marketing
Call Centre Manager Dubai
Call centre manager wanted for internal inbound centre in Dubai, you will oversee and manager 25 CSR in the call centre, you will have good English skills and experience, salary starts at 10,000 AED per month
Skill Set required:
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a Base24 administrator.
• Banking experience is mandatory.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1month).
The selected candidates shall be a direct employee of one of the leading banks in Qatar.
Application Developer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Mobile Application Developer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should have experience Cross Platforms like in Xamarin & PhoneGap
Should have experience in Android & iOS mobile application development.
Hands on experience in Enterprise Application development both in Native and Hybrid.
Experience Required: 5+ Years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
Restaurant manager Dubai
Restaurant Manager Dubai
Busy restaurant with 270 seats catering to everyday dining and private functions are in need of a restaurant manager, if you are presently working in the industry and would like to move on to a better career, then please apply now, we offer a fantastic salary package and relocation if needed
Test Analyst Dubai
• Test Case documentation
• Test Case execution
• Knowledge of best practice software testing standards
• Test Planning & Strategising
• Test Scheduling
• Defect Management & Reporting
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Experience in a software development projects
• Knowledge/understanding of programming languages (Java, .Net, C++, XML, HTML etc.)
• Use of test management or automated test tools
• Strong analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Effective planning and organisation skills
• Copes well under pressure & with uncertainty
• Flexible & adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
• Drives for results
• Problem solving ability
• Relevant I.T Degree
• ISTQB certification (foundation level or above)
• SQL Skills
• 3 + experience in software testing