Regional Finance Manager Dubai
Managing a cross border team of finance professionals
Supporting operational management in the development of annual budgets
Monthly financial reporting against budget
Establishment and on going review of robust financial and commercial controls
Supporting senior management in wider business projects including cost reduction, strategic planning and capital expenditure projects
A qualified Accountant with a minimum 2 years post qualified experience
Able to generate and manage a budget and commercial plan
Comfortable preparing accounts to statutory level.
Send your Cv as an attachment in MS Word with job Title and Reference Number as your subject title to :
Payroll accountant Dubai
To be responsible for weekly reconciliation of employee 403B contributions to various benefit carriers and voluntary payroll deductions such as charity and US savings bonds.
Key duties/responsibilities of Payroll accountant:
1. Payroll processing, generating weekly and semi-monthly check runs.
2. Certified Payroll and payroll for OCIP-type jobs.
3. Prepare and enter journal entries.
4. Analyze and reconcile select balance sheet and income statement accounts.
5. Process job cost payroll journals and general ledger entries.
6. Upload bi-weekly payroll entries to the general ledger.
7. Assist with the month-end close process.
8. Ability to research and understand the Prevailing Wage rules in the various states.
9. Create and transmit files to 401(k) trustee.
10. Develop and document payroll reporting tools, best practices and processes
11. Maintain appropriate records on employee receivable balances and ensure appropriate payroll deductions are being taken for employee benefits, taxes, etc.
The Staffing Manager
We are urgently looking for accountants, auditors, admin and secretarial staff and food and beverage staff for our clients in dubai.
If you have relavant qualification and experience then send us your cv
Account Assistant Dubai
FEMALES ONLY SALARY 4000 AED/ pm
Preparing statutory accounts.
Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
Managing petty cash transactions.
Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
Maintain, manage and record day-to-day transactions.
Prepare, maintain and manage general ledger accounting.
Inspect, verify and reconcile accounts receivable records and its balances.
Assist in preparation of annual accounts and annual budget.
Perform reconciliation of banking transactions.
Prepare various financial statements and records periodically.
Perform and provide analysis support for key departments in managing budgets.
Prepare and verify daily reports
Prepare daily income/sales and prepare daily journal entry
Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules
Accountants work to improve the efficiency and maximise the profitability of an organisation. Their skills are in demand in a wide range of sectors; many graduate accountants work in public practice firms, but accountants may also be employed by the private, commercial, and not-for-profit sectors. The work of certified accountants entails:
analysing and investigating annual and monthly financial accounts;
undertaking financial administration;
preparing reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements;
financial forecasting and risk analysis;
liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients;
negotiating business terms with clients and associated organisations;
developing and managing financial systems/policies;
controlling income and expenditure;
ensuring compliance with taxation legislation. salary negotiable
Account Manager Dubai
Accounting Manager Job Duties:
Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Send your Cv
Finance Manager Dubai
Basic Function: The functions of the finance manager position can be considered identical to a treasurer position (see the Treasurer job description), or as a "light" treasurer who has additional analysis responsibilities that include support of the management team in a variety of operational decisions. This job description assumes the latter view of the finance manager position. As such, the finance manager should manage funds in such a manner as to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk, and while also ensuring that an adequate control structure is in place over the transfer and investment of funds. Further, the finance manager engages in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance. The position is considered to be more senior than the financial analyst position.
1. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
2. Manage outsourced functions
3. Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
1. Manage the preparation of the company's budget
2. Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
3. Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
1. Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
2. Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
3. Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
4. Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
5. Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
6. Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
7. Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
8. Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
9. Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
10. Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management