Junior Accountant Dubai
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. The position is temporary and for 2 months only. Candidates on spouse or parents visa only.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Proven experience as a junior accountant dealing with a large volume of customer
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software ( SAP)
- BSc/Ba in accounting
We find jobs
Accounting Clerk Dubai
Strong accounting background to understand and advise businesses on complex intercompany relationships.
Investigatory/Forensic analysis skills with a sceptical approach to aid in highlighting different financial relationships.
Strong organisational skills with ability to work independently and own a specific region from a transfer pricing perspective.
A professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CA).
Proven accounting/audit experience.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
3-5 years of UAE experience.
Accounting Manager Dubai
Manage all day today accounting work including data entry and keep all relevant records for audit.
Prepare trial balance, profit and loss account and balance sheet
Prepare and maintain all receipts, payments and bank reconciliation
Prepare and maintain all supplier and customer reconciliation
Prepare documents for processing payments to suppliers on a regular basis
Communicate with the suppliers and customers for various matters including their outstanding balance and reconciliation
Keep all receipts, payment, purchase, sales and other files for reference and audit purpose
Bank and cash reconciliation
Assist the finance manager for the timely completion of accounts and MIS reporting
Prepare and maintain all petty cash transactions
Submitting receivable and payables statement to management on a monthly basis
Sending statement to clients for balance confirmation regularly
Updating Stock list on daily basis from orders and GRN
Prepare and maintain all stock related transactions, reports and reconciliation
Account for all GRN, purchase, DO, sales and other journal entries and maintain records for the same.
Checking of all LC applications /originals and suggest for any amendments.
Coordination with other departments for the collection of data including warehouse
Assist the other departments with the required information as when needed
SJS INTERNATIONAL TRADERS LLC
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Management of petty cash transactions.
Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
Preparation of statutory accounts.
Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
Once you gain some experience, you may be given more complex tasks such as:
Planning and budget control.
Assisting qualified Accountants with audits.
Preparation of financial reports
Capital Marketing FZ LLC
Junior Accountant Dubai
Ensuring & recording of data in the financial accounting system.
• Responsible for reports, entering & updating Management Personal Accounts in Tally, website & DBP in Excel.
• Assisting the Senior Accountant with the preparation of the annual and mid-year budgets.
• To ensure & update the daily petty cash disbursements & posting.
• In-charge of daily banking transactions & bank reconciliation of Company’s accounts and Management Personal Account.
• Responsible for Purchase/Sales Invoicing & Receipt postings. Passing of monthly closing journals.
• Maintenance of Sales & Procurement Register.
• Prepares the Profit & Loss / Balance Sheet – Accounts Finalization. Preparation of Profit & Lost Account and Balance Sheet on or before 4th of every month.
• Coordinating with the Auditors in completing the financial audit report.
• Preparation & posting of the salary for all employees. Provision entries for Procurement, Sales & others.
• Responsible for Ageing analysis of the bills receivables & payables
• Liaise for all the payments pertaining to UAE & India i.e. credit card payments
We required an Accountant/Secretary in an European Trucks Parts Company located in Sharjah:
-Must be fluent in English (Speaking and writing)
-Honest, hardworking and responsible
-Previous Experience (Min 1 Year Preferred)
-Able to work on \"Telly Books\" Software (Mandatory)
-Have enough computer knowledge to communicate with clients over the emails
-Basic MS Office and Outlook knowledge is required
-Visa Status - Visit or NOC From current Sponsor (Mandatory)
-A scanned image of Visit/tourist visa or NOC is required with Resume/Application
-Living in Sharjah/Ajman will be preferred
Position: Chief Accountant/Senior accountant
Current Location of Candidate : UAE
1) Should have experience in Food/Restaurant industry(could be fast food/ fine dining/casual) for at least 2 years.
2) Should have experience in preparing MIS/P&L/Balance sheet
3) Advising CEO on capital expenditures/new outlets
4) Carrying out daily accounting/cash reconciliation/bank reconciliation
salary 13000 AED PER MONTH