The Staffing Manager
We are urgently looking for accountants, auditors, admin and secretarial staff and food and beverage staff for our clients in dubai.
If you have relavant qualification and experience then send us your cv
Urgently needed Professional Accountants.
Salary: 19,500 aed
Contract duration: 5 years
Number needed 20 Candidates
Other benefits include:
Free 2 bedroom Family House
Free Vehicle given by the Company with transport allowances.
Collections Agent Dubai
Receiving payments and issues official receipts for loan repayments
Ø Checking cash collections
Ø Depositing cash to bank
Ø Preparing Daily Remittance Monitoring Report
Ø Disbursing cheque of savings withdrawal to clients
Ø Filing loan documents
Ø Encoding data in the computer
The Golden Line
Performing the key role of validating business plans & commercial strategies for maximizing profitability & revenue generation in line with corporate goals.
• Manage the day to day financial transactions of the company.
• Maintain book of accounts in a computerized environment. (Peachtree Accounting)
• Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and request for payments.
• Prepare day to day bank transactions & day to day cash transactions reports and control petty cash
• Ensure General Ledger entries are accurate and in line with Company Procedures
• Check Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements of all bank accounts
maintained; resolve any differences in a timely manner.
• Resolve all queries relating to the payment of customer.
Admin manager Dubai
Head of accounts
Business development and marketing
I.T operation and development
3D CAD engineering designer
3 female mechanical engineers
Specific duties and responsibilities.
• Answering incoming phone calls
• Keep a complete and accurate address & phone numbers data base for Clients and Suppliers.
• Handling incoming and outgoing documents with courier, mail & over the counter deliveries
• Keep a complete and accurate record for incoming and outgoing deliveries
• Undertake filing, photocopying, binding and copy typing.
• Accurately and responsibly handle and record company’s petty cash fund for petty cash and expenses using the Company accounting system.
• Maintain office files and original documents including archiving and maintaining proper record.
• Handling and recording in the Company accounting system utility and other supplier’s bills and office expenses
• Procurement of all office items/equipment
• Provide administrative support and perform related tasks as may be assigned.
• Assist the accounting department with accounting records and Data entry
• Printing recording and sending invoices by courier to clients.
• Keeping records of sent invoices by courier and received bills.
• Filing Cheque details transactions and record in Company Accounting System.
• Handling cash flow budget sheet, following up on accounts receivable and reminding on accounts payable.
We seek an Accountant come Admin Officer with Essential duties and responsibilities include the following
Customer Invoicing and Receipting
• Bill all customers on a timely basis, filing copies as per documented procedures
• Ensure any stock alerts regarding low stock levels are notified to stock management immediately
• Process all online orders received
• Record customer payments and prepare daily banking
• Issue customer statements on a monthly basis
Supplier Payments and Expenses
• Collate supplier invoices into weekly and monthly payment runs, streamlining payment processes wherever possible.
• Ensure all supplier bills are appropriately authorised for payment, and process payments when authorised.
• Record supplier payments and office expenses in MYOB/QuickBooks accounting software, coding to appropriate accounts.
• Answering telephone when required
• Welcoming clients Making appointments for clients
• Report to partners on a monthly basis as regards overdue accounts.
• Ensure account statements are sent to all clients with an outstanding balance at least once a month.
• Chase up overdue accounts via phone, letter and email.
• Document all account chasing activities in a manner that can be readily accessed and viewed by other staff.
Reconciliations of Key Accounts
• Reconcile all bank accounts on a fortnightly basis.
• Reconcile all loan accounts on at least a quarterly basis.
Processing of Payroll
• Maintain confidential records for all employees, including employment declarations.
• Process employee pays.
• Distribute pay advices to employees.
• Track employee leave accruals.
• Reconcile and make monthly PAYG payments.
• Reconcile and make monthly superannuation payments.
• Reconcile and prepare payment summaries at end of year.
• Process end-of-year payroll in QuickBooks, with assistance if required, archiving payroll records.
Budgets and Financial Statements
• Assist in preparing annual budgets and entering these into QuickBooks company file.
• Make end-of-month journals as required
• Prepare draft monthly financial statements and email to Accounts Supervisor.
• Provide additional reports to partners as required
• Work with Accounts Supervisor to review figures and provide information as requested.
• Liaise with IT Support to ensure QuickBooks Company files (both current and archived) are backed up offsite at least once a week.
• Maintain a subscription to QuickBooks software, and update software on an annual basis.
• Bookkeeper Qualifications/Attributes
• Self-directed, highly motivated, reliable
• At least 3 year’s experience using QuickBooks accounting software
• Formal qualifications in accounting or bookkeeping
• Experience processing payroll transactions
• Typing speed minimum 40 words per minute
• Ability to Demonstrated Leadership in driving small and medium-scale projects
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Accounts Assistant Dubai
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical
- Complying with all company accounts, federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
Experience of 0 to 1 years may be preferred.
Education Certificate have to be attested to prove your education background.