We are looking for an Accountant with UAE experience
* Degree in Accounts/Finance
* With minimum of 4 years experience in the same field
* Fluent in English
* Knows how to speak Arabic is a plus
Should be able to manage complete accounts up to final accounts independently.
Trace Pedia LLC
Finance Analyst Dubai
We are looking for an English and Arabic speaking candidate to be trained and educated in the field of technical analysis of the financial markets. Employees will be introduced to the concepts of technical analysis and assist on existing projects, learning through their work experience. The goal of the program is to expose you to the working environment that you can expect if you continue with us as a full-time technical analyst. The ideal candidate should have • BA/BSc or MA/MSc in Finance, Economics, Engineering , Mathematics, Statistics or related field • Ambitious self-starters ready to work in a fast and changing environment. • Committed, responsible and dependable personality • Strong desire to learn about the financial markets. • Passion for problem solving to find solutions to dynamic ever changing market conditions • Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently across different development teams • Fluent in English, and Arabic • Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines • Ability to work both alone and part of a larger team The aim of the internship is to find new members for our team and top talent will be offered an opportunity to join our team upon graduation
Accountant cum Administrator Dubai
Candidates located in International City preferable.
• Preparing Quotation, LPO, Invoice and all related documents in accounts.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Customer followup.
• Office management skills.
• Minimum Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must know how to used Microsoft Office Standards i.e excel,word, etc.
• Must have 2 years experience in tally.
• Must have good Administrative skills.
We are one of the top and highly competitive law firm in the UAE and we are currently looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage , research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our company.
• Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
• Prepares budget and financial forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Conduct month-end and year-end close process
• Collect, analyze and summarize account information
• Compute balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
• Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
• Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
• Proven work experience in accounting or relevant field
• Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
• Excellent accounting software user
• Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• CPA or CMA preferred
• At least 2-5 years work experience in the UAE
• Preferred Indian nationality
We are looking for an accountant with contracting experience of 2-3 years and who can join immediatedly
Kindly send your CV with Current CTC, Expected CTC, Visa status, Availablity
Accountants work to improve the efficiency and maximise the profitability of an organisation. Their skills are in demand in a wide range of sectors; many graduate accountants work in public practice firms, but accountants may also be employed by the private, commercial, and not-for-profit sectors. The work of certified accountants entails:
analysing and investigating annual and monthly financial accounts;
undertaking financial administration;
preparing reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements;
financial forecasting and risk analysis;
liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients;
negotiating business terms with clients and associated organisations;
developing and managing financial systems/policies;
controlling income and expenditure;
ensuring compliance with taxation legislation.
An opening exists for a finance officer to join our team, you will assist with annual and ad-hoc budget preparation, you will also handle budget input into the system, you will deal with creation of purchase orders, reconciliation and processing of invoices; if you have a related degree and 2 years experience, then please apply