• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
• Assist in the the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to the legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
• Maintain the fixed assets register.
• Inventory control and management.
• Assist with other accounting projects.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile bank transactions.
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
• Analyse financial information and summarize financial status.
• Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
• Provide input into department's goal setting process.
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
• Support month-end and year-end close process.
• Assist in providing information to external auditors for the annual audit.
Accounts assistant Dubai
-Computer literate and familiar with accounting packages
- Knowledge of Tally and SAP will be an advantage
- 1 to 2 years experience in medium sized industry
Please forward your CVs
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Accountant Job Duties:
*Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
*Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
*Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
*Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
*Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
*Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
*Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
*Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
*Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
*Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
*Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
*Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
*Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
*Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
*Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
*Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accounts Officer Dubai
- Managing cash inflows and outflows
- Cheque management
- weekly and monthly bank reconciliation
- Payment collection management
- Accounting of receivables
- Credit Control
- Sales & Receivables Reporting
- Maintaining and sending various reports
- Language Fluency - Hindi & English
- 'To Do' Approach is Must
- Self-Motivator and a Team Player
- Any other duty as and when assigned by the reporting supervisor
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation in finance stream
- One year UAE experience in same field
- Efficient Communication - Verbal & written
- Experience in VAT or GST and Arabic proficiency would be an additional advantage for selection
- Salary: would be decided based on the candidate profile and experience.
- Other benefits would be pain as per the UAE Labour Law
-must haveexperience more than 3 years in accounting
-effective communication skills
-computer literate and experiences in spreadsheet packages
-high level of commitment and loyalty
-attention to details and working on deadlines
-degree in Accounting/Finance
-accurate and reliable
-experience of VAT
-general ledger/account maintenance
-responsibility for daily transaction
-financial statement preparation analysis/reconciliations
-cost accounting/variance analysis
Senior Accountant Dubai
We are looking for an experienced senior accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
Senior accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful senior accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. The ideal candidate has also experience collaborating and/or managing a team of accountants and junior accountants. Senior accountant duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
Education: BS in accounting, preferable to have Master degree in accounting.
- 6 to 8 years in trading companies
- Valuable knowledge on preparing and reading financial reports (Balance sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow Statement)
- Ability to monitor inventory variations
- Former position as senior accountant
Language: Fluent in English
Computer: Knowledge in various accounting software.
• Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts and reconciliation of financial statements in compliance with the accounting standards & company’s policies.
• Maintaining accurate General Ledgers, Debtors Ledgers and Creditors Ledgers
• Maintaining of petty cash for day to day transactions
• Preparing of Cash and Bank reconciliation statement monthly
• Preparing monthly payroll, leave and final settlement
• Reviewing Sales & Purchase Ledgers
• Maintaining good relationships with all suppliers and customers
Urgently Required Accountant
ïƒ¼ Bank Reconciliation
ïƒ¼ Maintaining Cash /Cheque Registers.
ïƒ¼ Receiving & accounting for payments from customers, organization as Cash, Cheques and Bank Transfers.
ïƒ¼ Preparation of DSR
ïƒ¼ Controlling of PLB scheme, Deals of the airline.
ïƒ¼ Handling of various corporate.
ïƒ¼ LPO follow up and updating.
ïƒ¼ IATA & Budget airline reconciliation
ïƒ¼ Payment follow up and collections
ïƒ¼ Inter-branch fund transactions.
ïƒ¼ Preparation of IATA payment on FN basis.
ïƒ¼ Xo & MIS Reports Preparation
Please do not send your resume if you do not have 2 years real time working experience