Data entry clerks Dubai
The right candidate will have strong attention to detail, be able to work unsupervised and provide accurate accounts. They will have good working knowledge of excel and word and be willing to learn how to use more specialist analysis software. Finally, they must be a good team worker with excellent communication skills
Accounting Clerk Dubai
Preparation of Weekly and Monthly Reports for Maintenance Repairs Operation (MRO), Work Order (WO), Non Nettable, AP Debits, Material Loss, PPV Analysis and Excess and Obsolete for Worldwide sites. Preparing Activity Tracker for all the reports on weekly basis. Performing Standard Cost Rollups for worldwide sites. Updation of Cost Price for Purchase part and Manufacturing part. Preparation of Revaluation Report . This is to verify that the standard Cost Rollup is correctly updated. Support site in implementation of Best practices with respect to Cost Accounting. Advance Ms excel , Ms power and Ms outlook, salary is negotiable
HIRING FOR ACCOUNTANT
With experience of 2 years
Cancel or Visit Visa
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
• Assist in the the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to the legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
• Maintain the fixed assets register.
• Inventory control and management.
• Assist with other accounting projects.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile bank transactions.
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
• Analyse financial information and summarize financial status.
• Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
• Provide input into department's goal setting process.
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
• Support month-end and year-end close process.
• Assist in providing information to external auditors for the annual audit.
Finance officer Dubai
Rapidev DMCC is looking for an efficient and dedicated finance officer who will be responsible for accounting and finance activities. This role also involves managing day-to-day admin tasks along with logistics and purchasing.
•Managing records and receipts
•Reconciling daily, monthly, and yearly transactions
•Preparing balance sheets
•Developing an in-depth knowledge of organizational products and process
•Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
•Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
•Managing the day-to-day admin tasks of the office which may include managing the logistics and proceeding with purchasing activities
Skills and Qualifications
•Minimum qualification must be bachelor’s in finance/economics or any related field
•Must be IT literate and expert in MS Excel
•Should be able to make consolidated reports
•Ability to manage multiple and diversified tasks with flexibility and efficiency
We required an Accountant/Secretary in an European Trucks Parts Company located in Sharjah:
-Must be fluent in English (Speaking and writing)
-Honest, hardworking and responsible
-Previous Experience (Min 1 Year Preferred)
-Able to work on \"Telly Books\" Software (Mandatory)
-Have enough computer knowledge to communicate with clients over the emails
-Basic MS Office and Outlook knowledge is required
-Visa Status - Visit or NOC From current Sponsor (Mandatory)
-A scanned image of Visit/tourist visa or NOC is required with Resume/Application
-Living in Sharjah/Ajman will be preferred
SALARY RANGE: AED 9,000 -10,500
The Accountant reports to the Finance Manager. Maintains and controls the General Ledger accounts and business transactions of the organization, applying the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) that includes analytical work and thorough review of financial records.
Your main duties will include:
• Day to day finance and accounts operations
• Making payments and receipts as necessary for the business and recording them in accounting software in a timely manner and properly allocated with invoices.
• Ensure outlined procedures in the Finance Policy are adhered to while making any payments (or) receiving funds.
• Make necessary journal entries as appropriate for appropriate accounting as per standard procedures.
• Ensure necessary documents are maintained for any transactions that are accounted in the software.
• Preparing Bank Reconciliation statement periodically as per practice.
• Preparing Intercompany Reconciliation statement periodically as per practice.
• Perform filing and general administrative tasks.
• Verify and process all accounts payable documents and monitor expenditures.
• Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Deposits cheques & cash at bank and make arrangements for Cheque collection
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Finance Manager or CFO or any other person designated in their absence.
Education and other required qualifications/experience/skills for the job:
• Hold a graduate degree in commerce and accounts (B.Com preferably)
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in handling accounts function
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, especially Excel).
• Be able to demonstrate attention to details and good-record-keeping.
We are looking for an accountant and VAT specialist with the following requirements:
– Degree holder in Accountancy.
- Experience in VAT calculations and statements
– Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Accountancy.
– Sound knowledge of international accounting and bookkeeping practices.
– Excellent Skills in use of Microsoft Excel.
– Experience in invoicing, bookkeeping (expenses, fixed assets, accruals, etc.), schedules, reconciliations, checking the accuracy of journal vouchers.