Accounts Administrator Dubai
Job Description - Accounts Administrator
Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, administers accounts. Acts as resource person and resolves problems. Processes or monitors the processing of financial, accounting and payroll transactions. Examines, analyses and reconciles accounting and financial records as well as documents such as bank statements, expenditures, budgets, loans, and others. Ensures accuracy and compliance with University, government and granting agency guidelines, as well as accounting, reporting and payroll policies and procedures. Performs various administrative tasks according to the needs of the unit.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Administers accounts. Acts as resource person and resolves problems. Prepares journal and ledger entries. Processes or monitors the processing of financial and accounting transactions. Examines and analyses accounting and financial records and documents such as bank statements, expenditures, budgets, loans and others.
2. Ensures accuracy and compliance with University, government and granting agency guidelines, tax laws as well as accounting, reporting and payroll policies and procedures. Maintains up-to-date knowledge of these matters and gives explanations to researchers, staff and agencies.
3. Sets up accounts, sub-accounts, and budgets. Approves expenditures, receives funds and processes deposits. Compiles and prepares material to be sent to bank. Reviews, verifies and processes expense reports, requisitions, claims, advances, savings bonds, invoicing and charges.
4. Monitors loans. Follows up on missing payments. Advises on and arranges payment schedules.
5. Monitors and reconciles various accounts, statements, and reports. Identifies and analyses discrepancies and errors. Makes corrections, processes adjustments and follows up on problems. Audits outstanding items.
6. Verifies the completeness and accuracy of documentation.
7. Prepares schedules, reports and financial statements. Makes recommendations on budget allocations. Supplies information and documentation to auditors.
8. Maintains computerized information systems and participates in their implementation and development to improve efficiency within the unit. Liaises with computer resource persons as required. Sets up and maintains databases and spreadsheets. Enters data and updates information.
9. Performs various administrative and clerical tasks according to the needs of the unit. Prepares correspondence related to the duties of the position. Liaises with appropriate resource persons.
10. Uses a variety of equipment such as a personal computer, printer, calculator, telephone, photocopier, microfiche reader and fax machine.
11. The list of duties and responsibilities outlined above is representative and not a complete and detailed list of tasks, which may be performed by an employee whose position has been matched to this generic job description.
Business Development Manager Dubai
We are looking for someone who has working experience in Audit firm operation & Business Development, at the same time possesses Audit, Accounting & Bookkeeping background. This person will be responsible for operation and developing business for Chartered Accountants & Consultancy firm, develop & build customer relationship, win assignments, get execution, deliver and close by collecting the agreed fee.
Candidates with UAE audit firm Business Development & operation experience will be preferred, please highlight it in your application.
-UAE Audit firm operation & Business Development experience (Preferred)
-Audit firm track record experience in UAE
-Self driven and responsible
-Audit & Accounting qualification
-Influencing & convincing skills
-Can motivate, engage and develop the team
Audit, Accounting, Audit firm operation, Business Development
Finance Manager Dubai
Associate Manager Finance & Executive Assistant to Director
Candidate will be responsible for finance and accounts of the company including but not limited to book keeping, preparing financial accounts, handling banking transactions and liaison with auditors and other consultants
Assist the Company’s directors in strategic matters internationally
Candidate should be a chartered accountant with 0-2 years of experience.
Place of posting will be Dubai.
Job description: • Full Set of Accounts
• Overall responsible for Company’s day-to-day Accounts and Banking activities
• Responsible for correspondence with Banks for Import & Export related Trade Financing, Banking facilities, LC, Trust Receipt matters, documentation and payment matters
• Prepare, consolidate and submit Cashflow, Budget, Quarterly forecast & reporting.
• Liaise with External Auditor and responsible for Statutory audit completion
• Responsible for pre & post shipment costing for each & every shipment
• Liaise with customers and suppliers for financial related matters, AR & AP.
• Maintaining Accounts in TALLY EPR 9 software
• Attending to additional job(s) which management gives from time to time, a Multitasker with sound knowledge on I.T., Tech savvy.
Finance Manager Dubai
position can be considered identical to a treasurer position as a "light" treasurer who has additional analysis responsibilities that include support of the management team in a variety of operational decisions. This job description assumes the latter view of the finance manager position. As such, the finance manager should manage funds in such a manner as to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk, and while also ensuring that an adequate control structure is in place over the transfer and investment of funds. Further, the finance manager engages in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance. The position is considered to be more senior than the financial analyst position.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department\'s goals and objectives
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company\'s borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
- Maintain banking relationships
- Assist in determining the company\'s proper capital structure
- Arrange for equity and debt financing
- Invest funds
- Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows
- Manage the preparation of the company\'s budget
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Interpret the company\'s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
Desired Qualifications: The finance manager candidate should have a Bachelor\'s degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent business experience 5+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
A medium sized new age Finance and Technology company requires an experienced in-house qualifies Accountant based in Dubai. Your core responsibilities are to provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports and monthly management accounts for all subsidiary companies and the Abra holding company to be presented to the Board monthly.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting and clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups
• Assists in completion of all finance related queries and requirements from banks, Financial institutions and Government bodies
We are looking for a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Finance and Technology sectors.
Other skills necessary:
• ACA/ACCA international standards and reporting knowledge a must
• Proficient with all Windows applications including Excel and all office management systems
• Sage Line 50/100, Sage Payroll or similar systems
• Good communication skills in Arabic and English
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and articulate and driven
First Citizens Bank
Finance Manager Dubai
Finance manager wanted for bank in the UAE, in this role you will administer and support the finance products and work as the senior manager, salary negotiable
We are looking for Accountants -Females with exposure in accounting with a trading firm in the emirates.
Experience Band:3-5 Years.
Qualification:B.Com and above.