We are an innovative Digital Media Agency, looking for a dynamic and skillful Accountant.
Have an opportunity to work with a skillful team of entrepreneurs and a well-known international company, and get to learn about the latest technologies and working with clients such as Facebook, P&G, Mercedes...
The Business Year
Accounting Professional Dubai
University degree in finance and business administration
• 2-3 years of similar work experience preferably in a multinational company in general accounting
• Good command of written and spoken English (the company runs in English so please do not apply if you are not fluent)
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications
• SAP FI-CO Modules knowledge is an asset
• Strong timing and analytical skills
• Team member, self-motivated and excellent communicator
• Strong analytical skills, innovative and desire to learn
• Good knowledge of PC, MS Office applications
• Good numerical analysis skills
• No military obligation for male candidates
• General bookkeeping transactions
• Following day to day accounting activities;
• Following month-end/year-end closing activities
• Following reconciliations of vendors and bank accounts
• Following outstanding receivables and reconciliations of clients accordingly
• Taking part in communication with outsource agents and with shared service points
• Supporting line manager in preparing related reports for management purposes.
• Prepare tax declarations
• Keep daily/statutory accounting records such as general ledger, fixed assets, customer, supplier accounts
Capital Trading Ltd
Accountant needed for finance company in the UAE, you must be CA/ACCA/CMA with 5 years experience as an accountant , salary up to 60 K USD
Accounts manager Dubai
Job description: Manager- Accounts
Educational Qualification- Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Commerce.
Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in Money Exchange industry.
Manager- Accounts who have a experience in Foreign Exchange Company
Who is primarily responsible to maintain appropriate books of accounts and prepare periodical financial reports for submission to the Central Bank of UAE.
The Accounts Manager must possess sufficient knowledge and appropriate experience to deal with all issues related to the bookkeeping, financial accounting, reporting to the Central Bank and to manage the annual audit of the books of accounts by External Auditors.
A) Ensure accuracy and completeness in the bookkeeping and financial accounting.
B) Arrange to submit accurate regulatory reports.
C) Assess the liquidity position and capital adequacy on a regular basis.
D) All Day today works related to Accounts Department.
E) Overall supervision of Accounts Department.
The Golden Line
Performing the key role of validating business plans & commercial strategies for maximizing profitability & revenue generation in line with corporate goals.
• Manage the day to day financial transactions of the company.
• Maintain book of accounts in a computerized environment. (Peachtree Accounting)
• Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and request for payments.
• Prepare day to day bank transactions & day to day cash transactions reports and control petty cash
• Ensure General Ledger entries are accurate and in line with Company Procedures
• Check Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements of all bank accounts
maintained; resolve any differences in a timely manner.
• Resolve all queries relating to the payment of customer.
Euroland IR JLT
Investor Relations Account Manager Dubai
We are now hiring an Investor Relations Account Manager:
You will be introducing and selling our services to IRO’s and CFO’s of stock listed companies in MENA and Asia. Our objective is to help companies to improve their Investor communication strategy and IR. For this you need to have the following qualifications:
• Enthusiastic and strong selling skills
• Motivating Inter-personal skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Independent and proactive, good problem solving
• Knowledge in financial markets and IR
• Fluent English (oral and written)
• MS Office knowledge
Senior Accountant Dubai
A well established local company in Dubai is looking to hire a Senior Accountant for it\'s division managing an extensive portfolio of real estate investments. This position will have primary responsibility for all aspects of the Finance function & the Operations Management function of the division.
Duties & responsibilities will include;
- Supervise & direct the Accountant maintaining the financial ledger of the division.
- Accounts payables processing & management.
- Receivables management to achieve the desired recoveries outcomes of the division inc. oversight of the legal actions for recoveries.
- Maintain up to date budgets of CWIP, highlighting variances, if any in a timely manner.
- Lease administration of a boutique mall & related finance functions inc. turnover rent, service charges accounting & marketing budget.
- Operational management of the team of Asset (Property) Managers handling the day to day affairs of the investment properties for cost & revenue control purposes.
- Regular reporting on receivables, site inspections/visits and facilities management issues.
- Implementing rigorous internal controls in the Finance & Property Operations Management functions and improving it\'s effectiveness.
- Treasury management & cashflows forecasting.
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Female assistant accountant required with 2 - 3 years of U.A.E accounting experience. Salary budget is 3000 - 5000 AED.