Finance manager Dubai
Job description: Requirements:
- Higher education (finance or audit specialization)
- Analytical mindset
- Experience as a finance assistant/finance specialist/accountant 2-3 y.+
- Experience in banking and cash operations
- Experience of working with documentation (including financial)
- Accuracy, attentiveness to details and diligence
- Good communication skills and strong team player
Eureka (PVT) Limited
Finance Analyst Dubai
continuous management of financial systems and budgets; • undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organisation\'s financial position); • providing financial advice. • liaising with clients (individuals or businesses) and providing financial information and advice; • reviewing the company\'s systems and analysing risk; • performing tests to check financial information and systems; • advising clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers; • maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy); • advising clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance); • Detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting); • managing junior colleagues.
We are looking for an Accountant having 3 years of experience in UAE.
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Accountant Job Duties:
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
The Business Year
Accounting Professional Dubai
University degree in finance and business administration
• 2-3 years of similar work experience preferably in a multinational company in general accounting
• Good command of written and spoken English (the company runs in English so please do not apply if you are not fluent)
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications
• SAP FI-CO Modules knowledge is an asset
• Strong timing and analytical skills
• Team member, self-motivated and excellent communicator
• Strong analytical skills, innovative and desire to learn
• Good knowledge of PC, MS Office applications
• Good numerical analysis skills
• No military obligation for male candidates
• General bookkeeping transactions
• Following day to day accounting activities;
• Following month-end/year-end closing activities
• Following reconciliations of vendors and bank accounts
• Following outstanding receivables and reconciliations of clients accordingly
• Taking part in communication with outsource agents and with shared service points
• Supporting line manager in preparing related reports for management purposes.
• Prepare tax declarations
• Keep daily/statutory accounting records such as general ledger, fixed assets, customer, supplier accounts
Job description: Staff Accountant Dubai 1 Opening
• Prepare daily cash receipts
• Enter and Reconcile weekly timesheets
• Enter Trade and Consultant Accounts Payable
• Assist in monthly invoicing
• Assist in tracking restricted and unrestricted cash
• Various filing as required
• Assist with accounting department functions as required
• Assist in Year End closing procedures; lead sheets, working papers etc.
Qualifications and Skills: ACCA.CGA or equivalent.
• Experience in a wide range of accounting functions.
• Good understanding of internal controls, segregation of duties and GAAP.
The Staffing Manager
We are urgently looking for accountants, auditors, admin and secretarial staff and food and beverage staff for our clients in dubai.
If you have relavant qualification and experience then send us your cv
Dubai Banking Groupo
Finance Manager Dubai
Finance manager with 6 plus years experience in finance, business or banking is needed for the bank, we are a mid sized finance company and bank and are in need of a finance manager, you will work with the finance team in analyst, marketing and pushing the services forward, you will have a degree, we offer a great salary package for the right candidiate