• Should hold a degree or equivalent in any Accounting or Financial Course
• Must have at least 2 years working experience in the same field
• Proficient in QuickBooks software
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook)
• Must have attention to details
• Can work independently and able to work under pressure
• Available immediately or within short notice
Job description: A cleaning company in AL AIN is looking for a reliable Accountant who will analyze everyday accounts activities an subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper and lower management and colleagues.
Duties and Responsibilities
1- Oversee operation of accounts department as well as its staff , set goal and objectives and design a framework for these to be met.
2- Establish and maintain accounting policies and procedures for the company in accordance with regulations
3- Deal with outside parties for tax preparation,auditing , banking , and other accounting needs as necessary.
4-Review accounting data and prepare daily , monthly and year reports as per the manager requirement.
5- Monitor strongly contracting projects, cash flow and progress programs , evaluate profit margin and deal with bank requirement facilities component.
6-Manage the preparation of company budget and monitor budget performance for all department and recommend corrective action for resolution of budget performance issue.
7-Direct and coordinate the maintenance and analysis of general and subsidiary ledgers, operating statement and accounting reports and analyze and reconcile various fund charges and direct necessary fund transfer.
8- Monitor accounting data collection system and implement aged trial balance in order to minimize both the payable and receivable and main
maintain a proper cash flow.
1- 2 years experience in the same field
3- Must be fluent in English
Safe Equipments Trading LLC
Accounts Assistant Dubai
Looking for an Energetic Male candidate who can Handle Accounts and Administration Task of a Company who deal with Supply and Installation Garage Equipments.
Candidates Should be Flexible in Multi Tasking
Should be proficient in Tally and Excel
Should be Proficient in English
Should be Commerce Graduate
General Day to day accounts works and office duties.
Answering Calls, Prepare quotes, Followups, Handling Emails, Payment Followup, Coordinating with Customers, Suppliers, Labours Etc
Business Analyst Dubai
currently looking for Business Analyst for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Graduate./ Post Graduate
Should have sound knowledge in cards life cycle (both Issuing and acquiring)
8-9 years of relevant experience preferably in cards technology
Should have good communication skills and enhance work environment.
Excellent analytical skills are required
Sound knowledge in credit card life cycle and should have implemented Card systems/ Switch migration/ any major acquiring project.
Should have acquiring expertise upto settlement and outgoing values in clearing files of Mastercard and VISA
Knowledge in MasterCard and Visa Authorization and presentment Simulators and LEXCEL simulator.
Accountant required for a well reputed shipping and forwarding company in Dubai.â€‹
Candidate should have good English language and communication skills. Candidate has to
be a fast learner and hard worker.
Prior experience in shipping and forwarding company is required.
If interested please send your CV.
A medium sized new age Finance and Technology company requires an experienced in-house qualifies Accountant based in Dubai. Your core responsibilities are to provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports and monthly management accounts for all subsidiary companies and the Abra holding company to be presented to the Board monthly.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting and clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups
• Assists in completion of all finance related queries and requirements from banks, Financial institutions and Government bodies
We are looking for a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Finance and Technology sectors.
Other skills necessary:
• ACA/ACCA international standards and reporting knowledge a must
• Proficient with all Windows applications including Excel and all office management systems
• Sage Line 50/100, Sage Payroll or similar systems
• Good communication skills in Arabic and English
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and articulate and driven
Senior Auditor Dubai
Ensures successful completion of assigned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of preplanning and wrap up activities. Depending on assigned engagement, reports to one or more member(s) of the Internal Audit senior management team. Manages and directs daily activities of more junior auditors assigned to assist the Supervising Auditor during an engagement. Applies risk and control concepts to scenarios encountered and identifies any potential issues. Communicates identified issues with Internal Audit senior management to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
• Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk • Supervises junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables
• Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
• Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
• Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented
• Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards
• Communicates assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results
• Organizes personal effort along with those of junior auditors to be risk-based, productive, and efficient at all times
• Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression – proactively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, technology or the equivalent combination of Education, training, and work experience.
• A minimum of at least 2 years audit experience is required as well as one or more relevant professional certifications (i.e. CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE)
• Public accounting firm experience is desirable but not required
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Ability to observe and understand business processes ensuring processes are documented completely and accurately
• Ability to apply audit standards through practical application
• Proactive in researching business best practice concepts in order to apply as appropriate
• Solid listening skills and ability to identify gaps in logic – inquisitive
• Strong organization and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments
• Possess an appropriate combination of technical expertise in fields such as auditing, finance, technology, operations, or investigations
• Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment and willing to adapt to change
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Accountant Job Duties:
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.