Euroland IR JLT
Investor Relations Account Manager Dubai
We are now hiring an Investor Relations Account Manager:
You will be introducing and selling our services to IRO’s and CFO’s of stock listed companies in MENA and Asia. Our objective is to help companies to improve their Investor communication strategy and IR. For this you need to have the following qualifications:
• Enthusiastic and strong selling skills
• Motivating Inter-personal skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Independent and proactive, good problem solving
• Knowledge in financial markets and IR
• Fluent English (oral and written)
• MS Office knowledge
Accounts assistant Dubai
Urgently required Procurement Assistant
Qualification : Any Graduate
Nationality : Any
Experience : 1 year (Experience in TALLY will be an advantage)
Requirement : Immediate
Junior Accountant Dubai
start-up company, providing corporate services all over the world (Cyprus, UK, Malta, Luxembourg, Singapore, HK, etc). The main lines of products are: Corporate administration, Company incorporation, Helping businesses to stand-up on feet, Legal advice, Accounting and Audit assistance, VAT-VIES reporting, Obtaining various business licenses, TM registration, Recruitment, Tax planning, and General Consulting. Position: Corporate Administrator Vacancy reference #: 2015270102 Place of work: Dubai, UAE, Salary: competitive, worthy of applicant’s experience and capabilities Key characteristics of the successful applicant: - Fluent knowledge English and Arabic (both oral and written)
Dubai Offshore Bank
Finance Officer Dubai
The bank is looking for a Finance officer to help the dept with all finance and accounting issues, you will perform all finance related issues and report to the finance manager, the salar is negotiable
About Us: We are Gulf's No. 1 Exam preparation institute based out at multiple locations in UAE
Work Location: Dubai
Job Responsibilities: Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accountant Skills and Qualifications: Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
Salary: AED 4000 + Annual Bonus
A MEP and an Elctromechanical Company in Sharjah is in urgent need of a Female Accountant.
* Candidate should have 2-3 years of experience in UAE
* Must be a CPA graduate and has experience in MEP and construction
* Salary is negotiable based on experience
* Interested candidates may forward your CV
Al Araka Decor LLC
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALITIES:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and should be CPA
· Strong understanding of accounting and finance
· 3-5 years accounting/finance experience;
· Highly detail oriented and organized in work
· Ability to achieve tight deadlines with a high degree of quality and understanding
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
· Proficiency with ERP Accounting software
Accounts assistant Dubai
Job description: Contracting Company in Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, looking for a young accounts assistant to perform various administrative/accounting tasks including Accounts management, Accounting Entries, Record Keeping, Online Air ticketing, Hotel bookings etc.
This job requires fluency in English (Speaking and writing) also must have accounting knowledge & full command over MS Office to generate Excel worksheets.