ACCOUNTANT with 2-5 years experience in TALLY software in Gold and jewelry industry in UAE. Salary about 6500/pm . Location - Deira Goldsouk
The specialist team is able to offer clients a complete service in Receiverships, Voluntary Administrations, Creditors together with a full range of Consultancy Services. If you have 3 years experience and have hit a ceiling at your current Practice - this could be the opportunity you have been hoping for.
Female Accountant with experience to handle accounts up
to finalization. Good communication skills and knowledge of Tally with taxation
An opening exists for a finance officer to join our team, you will assist with annual and ad-hoc budget preparation, you will also handle budget input into the system, you will deal with creation of purchase orders, reconciliation and processing of invoices; if you have a related degree and 2 years experience, then please apply
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Accountant Job Duties:
*Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
*Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
*Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
*Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
*Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
*Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
*Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
*Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
*Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
*Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
*Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
*Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
*Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
*Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
*Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
*Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We seek an Accountant come Admin Officer with Essential duties and responsibilities include the following
Customer Invoicing and Receipting
• Bill all customers on a timely basis, filing copies as per documented procedures
• Ensure any stock alerts regarding low stock levels are notified to stock management immediately
• Process all online orders received
• Record customer payments and prepare daily banking
• Issue customer statements on a monthly basis
Supplier Payments and Expenses
• Collate supplier invoices into weekly and monthly payment runs, streamlining payment processes wherever possible.
• Ensure all supplier bills are appropriately authorised for payment, and process payments when authorised.
• Record supplier payments and office expenses in MYOB/QuickBooks accounting software, coding to appropriate accounts.
• Answering telephone when required
• Welcoming clients Making appointments for clients
• Report to partners on a monthly basis as regards overdue accounts.
• Ensure account statements are sent to all clients with an outstanding balance at least once a month.
• Chase up overdue accounts via phone, letter and email.
• Document all account chasing activities in a manner that can be readily accessed and viewed by other staff.
Reconciliations of Key Accounts
• Reconcile all bank accounts on a fortnightly basis.
• Reconcile all loan accounts on at least a quarterly basis.
Processing of Payroll
• Maintain confidential records for all employees, including employment declarations.
• Process employee pays.
• Distribute pay advices to employees.
• Track employee leave accruals.
• Reconcile and make monthly PAYG payments.
• Reconcile and make monthly superannuation payments.
• Reconcile and prepare payment summaries at end of year.
• Process end-of-year payroll in QuickBooks, with assistance if required, archiving payroll records.
Budgets and Financial Statements
• Assist in preparing annual budgets and entering these into QuickBooks company file.
• Make end-of-month journals as required
• Prepare draft monthly financial statements and email to Accounts Supervisor.
• Provide additional reports to partners as required
• Work with Accounts Supervisor to review figures and provide information as requested.
• Liaise with IT Support to ensure QuickBooks Company files (both current and archived) are backed up offsite at least once a week.
• Maintain a subscription to QuickBooks software, and update software on an annual basis.
• Bookkeeper Qualifications/Attributes
• Self-directed, highly motivated, reliable
• At least 3 year’s experience using QuickBooks accounting software
• Formal qualifications in accounting or bookkeeping
• Experience processing payroll transactions
• Typing speed minimum 40 words per minute
• Ability to Demonstrated Leadership in driving small and medium-scale projects
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Job description: Staff Accountant Dubai 1 Opening
• Prepare daily cash receipts
• Enter and Reconcile weekly timesheets
• Enter Trade and Consultant Accounts Payable
• Assist in monthly invoicing
• Assist in tracking restricted and unrestricted cash
• Various filing as required
• Assist with accounting department functions as required
• Assist in Year End closing procedures; lead sheets, working papers etc.
Qualifications and Skills: ACCA.CGA or equivalent.
• Experience in a wide range of accounting functions.
• Good understanding of internal controls, segregation of duties and GAAP.