Finance Manager Dubai
Associate Manager Finance & Executive Assistant to Director
Candidate will be responsible for finance and accounts of the company including but not limited to book keeping, preparing financial accounts, handling banking transactions and liaison with auditors and other consultants
Assist the Company’s directors in strategic matters internationally
Candidate should be a chartered accountant with 0-2 years of experience.
Place of posting will be Dubai.
Finance manager Dubai
Manage the operational and fiscal activities of the department. Plan and develop systems and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the department.
To oversee the day to day activities of the restaurant operations and ensure the service and quality are being observed by the management team as per the standard operating procedure. Manage the staffing budget, hire, train and develop skills. Shall be responsible for resolving the technical, maintenance and repair issues in the restaurant. Responsible for the increase of sales profit, food costing and control, marketing strategies and operational budgeting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to manage general operational activities of multiple restaurant branches.
Excellent knowledge in the preparation of P & L, budget and expenses.
Dependable and ability to command effectively and appropriately.
Strong decision-making using sound judgment
Good command of English communication both oral and written
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
Creative and highly knowledgeable in marketing trend and strategies effectively
Ability to use time management appropriately
Proficient in MS Office
Diploma in Hotel and Restaurant Management or any degree combination of training and experience from casual dining restaurant.
Worked at least seven (7) years in the same position.
A valid Bahrain driving license
The Operations Manager may be required to work extended hours as per operations demand with flexibility in schedule. This position will be required to work under pressure and increase of mental stress level. Travel from one place to another.
• Self-motivated, self-starter and ability to work autonomously in a global virtual team.
• Outbound tele-sales (cold calling) experience required.
• Fluency in English and Russian.
• Computer skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; with ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from different countries and cultures.
• Strong customer interfacing skills and flair in creating close client relationships.
• Maintaining appropriate sales metrics; to include daily phone time, new prospect development and enhance customer relationships.
• Develop, manage and maintain key accounts within Russia & East European countries.
• Make outbound sales calls to prospect to develop new customer accounts, create opportunities and close sales in the selling of semiconductors (Active & Passive components).
• Consistently maintain and accurately update client database and manage day-to-day client engagement.
• Act as single point of contact for strategic customer accounts.
Flexible working time and unlimited tax-free income potential based on big sales commission plan.
ALM Human Resources urgently looking for Chartered Accountant in Outdoor Media Company
Only those candidates can apply who have 5 years experience in Outdoor Media.
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Salary: 20,000 AED per month
Tenderd Track DMCC
Job description: A property maintenance company in Dubai is looking for an accountant for immediate hiring.
Candidate must fit the following profile:
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of Quickbooks accounting software
- Have an accounting degree
- Very good knowledge of accounting principles- be able to work under pressure
Candidate must be able to start working within few days of selection.
Business Analyst Dubai
currently looking for Business Analyst for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Graduate./ Post Graduate
Should have sound knowledge in cards life cycle (both Issuing and acquiring)
8-9 years of relevant experience preferably in cards technology
Should have good communication skills and enhance work environment.
Excellent analytical skills are required
Sound knowledge in credit card life cycle and should have implemented Card systems/ Switch migration/ any major acquiring project.
Should have acquiring expertise upto settlement and outgoing values in clearing files of Mastercard and VISA
Knowledge in MasterCard and Visa Authorization and presentment Simulators and LEXCEL simulator.
Finance officer Dubai
Rapidev DMCC is looking for an efficient and dedicated finance officer who will be responsible for accounting and finance activities. This role also involves managing day-to-day admin tasks along with logistics and purchasing.
•Managing records and receipts
•Reconciling daily, monthly, and yearly transactions
•Preparing balance sheets
•Developing an in-depth knowledge of organizational products and process
•Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
•Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
•Managing the day-to-day admin tasks of the office which may include managing the logistics and proceeding with purchasing activities
Skills and Qualifications
•Minimum qualification must be bachelor’s in finance/economics or any related field
•Must be IT literate and expert in MS Excel
•Should be able to make consolidated reports
•Ability to manage multiple and diversified tasks with flexibility and efficiency