We required an Accountant/Secretary in an European Trucks Parts Company located in Sharjah:
-Must be fluent in English (Speaking and writing)
-Honest, hardworking and responsible
-Previous Experience (Min 1 Year Preferred)
-Able to work on \"Telly Books\" Software (Mandatory)
-Have enough computer knowledge to communicate with clients over the emails
-Basic MS Office and Outlook knowledge is required
-Visa Status - Visit or NOC From current Sponsor (Mandatory)
-A scanned image of Visit/tourist visa or NOC is required with Resume/Application
-Living in Sharjah/Ajman will be preferred
Accounting Clerks Dubai
ACCOUNTING CLERK HANDLING 4 BOOKS OF ACCOUNTING 1. ENCODING THE SALES BILLING INVOICE 2. ENCODING CRB 3. ENCODING JV (Journal voucher) 4. ENCODING CDB ( Cash Disbursement Book) 5. ENCODING VAT RELIEFS as per BIR request 6. PREPARATION FOR CHECKS 7. BOOKKEEPING ALL FILES.
We find jobs
Accounting Clerk Dubai
Strong accounting background to understand and advise businesses on complex intercompany relationships.
Investigatory/Forensic analysis skills with a sceptical approach to aid in highlighting different financial relationships.
Strong organisational skills with ability to work independently and own a specific region from a transfer pricing perspective.
A professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CA).
Proven accounting/audit experience.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
3-5 years of UAE experience.
A Construction Company in Abu Dhabi is looking for an Accountant
• Responsible for the accounting operations of the company
• Communicate routinely with the management on a variety of job related topics including bonding, insurance and contract agreements.
• Participate in the formation and implementation of company financial plans
• Preparation of all monthly financial reports
• Work with outside accounting/financial firms on monthly close-out procedures
• Provide reporting and budgeting as required by the Management.
• Manage company and project cash flow
• Supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable staff and functions.
• Work with project management staff ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures including reviewing and analyzing job cost estimates and reports monthly.
• Develop written accounting procedures for the operations staff and work with team to ensure proper implementation and compliance.
• Knowledgeable with UAE VAT.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or any related field.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in construction Accounting or related field;
• 2 to 4 years on Construction Management or General Contracting or Subcontractor industry experience.
• Strong computer skills, including an intermediate level of proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook;
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills;
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills;
• General knowledge of AP, AR/Billing, PR, General Ledger;
• The ability to multi-task, work effectively in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines as necessary;
• Must be able to work independently and perform at a high level of accuracy; and
1. Data entry for all company transactions
2. Create accurate systems for accounting
3. Reconcile bank statements & inventory on a daily basis
4. Create reports for the management
5. Monthly budgeting
6. Manage 3rd party financial auditing process annually
We are looking for someone experienced, reliable and ready to take on a challenge.
Chartered Accountant Dubai
Needed for one of our Client in Abu Dhabi.
1 - 2 years of experience preferred in Real Estate industry, salary negotiable
AI Thanayyan Intl FZE
Accountant for Mobile Wholesale Trading MNC. Min 3 years experience, If electronics field experience more advantage Min. Qualification B.Com and good in MS office. Good Communication Skill Location: DAFZA Please forward your CV, salary is negotiable
Senior Accountant Dubai
A well established local company in Dubai is looking to hire a Senior Accountant for it\'s division managing an extensive portfolio of real estate investments. This position will have primary responsibility for all aspects of the Finance function & the Operations Management function of the division.
Duties & responsibilities will include;
- Supervise & direct the Accountant maintaining the financial ledger of the division.
- Accounts payables processing & management.
- Receivables management to achieve the desired recoveries outcomes of the division inc. oversight of the legal actions for recoveries.
- Maintain up to date budgets of CWIP, highlighting variances, if any in a timely manner.
- Lease administration of a boutique mall & related finance functions inc. turnover rent, service charges accounting & marketing budget.
- Operational management of the team of Asset (Property) Managers handling the day to day affairs of the investment properties for cost & revenue control purposes.
- Regular reporting on receivables, site inspections/visits and facilities management issues.
- Implementing rigorous internal controls in the Finance & Property Operations Management functions and improving it\'s effectiveness.
- Treasury management & cashflows forecasting.