Accountant with minimum 3 years experience on Tourism Business, required for a travel agency in Dubai International City. Send CV
Arabic Accountant Dubai
JOB DESCRIPTION: A Group of company located in Dubai is in urgent need of FEMALE ARABIC ACCOUNTANT for a Contracting and Real Estate Company located in Dubai and Sharjah. We are looking for candidates with 3 years minimum experience as an Accountant, BSc. Accountant and willing to be relocated in Sharjah. Salary is negotiable and will be based on your experience. Employer prefers SYRIAN, LEBANESE, JORDANIAN, and other Arab nationalities.
Accountant is urgently required for a financial services company located in Al Nahda Dubai with the following criteria :
- Must be based in Dubai;
- Can join immediately;
- Previous experience within financial consultancy is an advantage;
- Must have a driving license; a car is a must;
- Previous experience in Accounting software’s (Tally ERP, AX Dynamics, Quick Book;
- Proficient in Excel, Expert in Data Entry, journal entries, AR/AP ;
5 working days; 9 am to 6 pm;
Salary up to 9000 AED + commission + other benefits;
An opening exists for a finance officer to join our team, you will assist with annual and ad-hoc budget preparation, you will also handle budget input into the system, you will deal with creation of purchase orders, reconciliation and processing of invoices; if you have a related degree and 2 years experience, then please apply
Cost Accountant Dubai
Cost Accountant (Indian) with 3-4 years of experience in
Overall Finance & Accounting Management.
Supervise Bank Negotiations & Relations, petty cash, Account receivables, Account Payable, Review payroll, Cost / Inventory Control
Controls of all balance sheet accounts by preparation of monthly account reconciliations and actions accordingly
Prepares monthly position of actual results against budget, â€Žanalyze results and recommend measures required to meet budget
Co-ordinates external audits.
The Job location is Nigeria with attractive perks.
The Golden Line
Performing the key role of validating business plans & commercial strategies for maximizing profitability & revenue generation in line with corporate goals.
• Manage the day to day financial transactions of the company.
• Maintain book of accounts in a computerized environment. (Peachtree Accounting)
• Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and request for payments.
• Prepare day to day bank transactions & day to day cash transactions reports and control petty cash
• Ensure General Ledger entries are accurate and in line with Company Procedures
• Check Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements of all bank accounts
maintained; resolve any differences in a timely manner.
• Resolve all queries relating to the payment of customer.
-Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finanace
-In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, process, cycle and all procedures
-Can handle accounts independently
-Good communication skills
Qualified candidates can send updated CV
Senior Accountant Dubai
Senior accountant wanted for mid sized hotel, this 200 room hotel needs a senior account with solid qualifications, apply here now