Regional Finance Manager Dubai
Managing a cross border team of finance professionals
Supporting operational management in the development of annual budgets
Monthly financial reporting against budget
Establishment and on going review of robust financial and commercial controls
Supporting senior management in wider business projects including cost reduction, strategic planning and capital expenditure projects
A qualified Accountant with a minimum 2 years post qualified experience
Able to generate and manage a budget and commercial plan
Comfortable preparing accounts to statutory level.
Send your Cv as an attachment in MS Word with job Title and Reference Number as your subject title to :
Account Executive Dubai
Description : Account Executive Required in Bur Dubai qualifications are as below; -Knowledge on Accounting system like Oracle, ERP, Peachtree is desired but not required. -Knowledge on Cash Flows, Bank Reconciliation, Statement of Account, AP, AR -Must be Single between 26-30 years old on a Visit Visa -Accounting graduate are given priority (without license considered) -Able to communicate in English well with Confidence -Atleast 2 years of paid experience as an Accountant or Accounting Clerk(OJT not included) Salary Range : 2000 to 4000 AED per month Send your CV to
Junior Accountant Dubai
Required JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT, with minimum 3 yearsâ€™ experience in accounting. Sound knowledge of all accounting treatments and book keeping under IFRS. Compensation: Dhs 4000-6000 per month. Sent CV
You will provide support to the business through statutory financial reporting and finance operations. You will have excellent hands-on accounting knowledge including reconciliations, general ledger, month end, statutory reporting and the processing of rebates. Sound knowledge of tax fundamentals is essential
A CA/ACCA qualified Accountant is required with strong technical accounting skills from ideally financial services. You will like a challenge, take responsibility for your work, have an analytical mind, and have excellent communication skills.
In addition you will receive a package of $110,000 to $120,000 plus bonus, an exciting working environment with excellent future opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have a strong financial and management accounting background and an accounting qualification together with 5 + years experience. As you will have contact with the company's overseas clients and subsidiary, you must be able to appreciate varying international market places as well as think for yourself and work on an operational level. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
Preparation of monthly accounts
Project forecasting and cash-flow projections
Preparation of returns
If you meet the above criteria and see yourself as a flexible and hands-on candidate then please take this opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, young international company and
Finance manager Dubai
We are seeking a Finance Manager to assume responsibility for the production of management accounts, including banking and cash flow forecasting. This role will report into the CEO & COO.
What you’ll be doing
• Overseeing the full spectrum of financial and management accounting, including regulatory reporting for the business (audit and tax compliance)
• Cash flow forecasting
• Establishing and building excellent relationships with key stakeholders across the business, including all members of the Executive Team
• Working closely with the Purchasing team in regards to managing stock intake.
• Responsibility for VAT and supporting the Head of Departments in regards to setting up processes and procedures to ensure all accounting functions are correct.
• Ensuring our ways of working are as cost-effective as possible by monitoring day-to-day reporting and also implementing new processes through our in house system.
• Providing performance leadership in the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic objectives
• Effectively managing a small team
• Providing support with audits in conjunction with the CEO.
• Fully-Qualified Accountant – ACCA/CIMA/ACA
• Previous experience as a Finance Manager within a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in team management
• Strong commercial awareness
• The ability to deal with people at all levels across our business
• Strong presentation skills and experience presenting to senior management and directors
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong knowledge of accounting regulations
• Demonstrable problem-solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities
• Ability to work to deadlines and be flexible to deal with changing focus and business demands
• Experience in the catering industry
Job description: Female accountant with good English language working in tally ms office experience 1-3 years , can join immediately , we are law firm office In Dubai