Finance manager Dubai
Job description: The Finance Department is responsible for managing all the financial aspects of EXPO 2020. The department functions include planning organizing, auditing, accounting for and controlling finances, as well as reporting and producing financial statements.
The Senior Accountant - Fixed Assets & Inventory will perform the tasks essential to ensure that all fixed assets and inventory are properly booked and accounted for in accordance to relevant International Financial Reporting Standards and as per company s process & accounting policies.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Coordinate with different stake holders from the business, procurement and supply chain to ensure proper structure of items master data for all inventorial and tactical assets in order to have a common language across the organization;
- Validation, verification & reconciliation of all Inventory related accounts thus resulting in reflecting the proper value allocation of inventory in Financial statement;
- Monthly reconciliations between Financial records and Inventory Management systems to ensure accuracy of on hand inventory quantities;OK
- Coordinate with various stake holders to ensure proper tagging and serial controls for all relevant Expo 2020 purchases;
- Coordinate with the logistics team to perform periodic stock counts for all inventory held in the warehouses and report any variances;
- Follow up on open issues with regards to Inventory management & accounting;
- Ensure compliance with Internal policies & processes in order to ensure proper accounting treatments and correct presentation of relevant financial statements accounts.
Finance Planner Dubai
Financial Planning & Analysis Financial Planning and Analysis.Direct and manage budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis.Preparation of budgets, forecasts and working capital & cash flows • Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes • Preparation of Monthly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet • Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports • Financial modeling and analysis • Cash management and treasury duties
About Us: We are Gulf's No. 1 Exam preparation institute based out at multiple locations in UAE
Work Location: Dubai
Job Responsibilities: Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accountant Skills and Qualifications: Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
Salary: AED 4000 + Annual Bonus
Data entry clerks Dubai
The right candidate will have strong attention to detail, be able to work unsupervised and provide accurate accounts. They will have good working knowledge of excel and word and be willing to learn how to use more specialist analysis software. Finally, they must be a good team worker with excellent communication skills
Junior accountant Dubai
Job description: JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT
Post and process entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
Update accounts receivable and issue invoices and reconciliation
Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations with supplier SOA
Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting & financial guidelines
Assist with reviewing of expenses & payroll records
Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
Assist senior accountant in preparation of monthly/yearly closings
Review & record banking transactions
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Working in a team environment but taking responsibility for a core part of the finance area, this is an opportunity to take on more and really expand your commercial accounting skills.
Functions of the position will include:
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Management reporting and analysis
• Cost Accounting
• Variance and margin analysis
• Project work
• Excel spreadsheeting
If this sounds like you then apply now
Accountant with the following Qualifications:
Must be CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
Must have 2- 3 years Chartered Accountant Experience
Can Start Immediately
We seek an Accountant come Admin Officer with Essential duties and responsibilities include the following
Customer Invoicing and Receipting
• Bill all customers on a timely basis, filing copies as per documented procedures
• Ensure any stock alerts regarding low stock levels are notified to stock management immediately
• Process all online orders received
• Record customer payments and prepare daily banking
• Issue customer statements on a monthly basis
Supplier Payments and Expenses
• Collate supplier invoices into weekly and monthly payment runs, streamlining payment processes wherever possible.
• Ensure all supplier bills are appropriately authorised for payment, and process payments when authorised.
• Record supplier payments and office expenses in MYOB/QuickBooks accounting software, coding to appropriate accounts.
• Answering telephone when required
• Welcoming clients Making appointments for clients
• Report to partners on a monthly basis as regards overdue accounts.
• Ensure account statements are sent to all clients with an outstanding balance at least once a month.
• Chase up overdue accounts via phone, letter and email.
• Document all account chasing activities in a manner that can be readily accessed and viewed by other staff.
Reconciliations of Key Accounts
• Reconcile all bank accounts on a fortnightly basis.
• Reconcile all loan accounts on at least a quarterly basis.
Processing of Payroll
• Maintain confidential records for all employees, including employment declarations.
• Process employee pays.
• Distribute pay advices to employees.
• Track employee leave accruals.
• Reconcile and make monthly PAYG payments.
• Reconcile and make monthly superannuation payments.
• Reconcile and prepare payment summaries at end of year.
• Process end-of-year payroll in QuickBooks, with assistance if required, archiving payroll records.
Budgets and Financial Statements
• Assist in preparing annual budgets and entering these into QuickBooks company file.
• Make end-of-month journals as required
• Prepare draft monthly financial statements and email to Accounts Supervisor.
• Provide additional reports to partners as required
• Work with Accounts Supervisor to review figures and provide information as requested.
• Liaise with IT Support to ensure QuickBooks Company files (both current and archived) are backed up offsite at least once a week.
• Maintain a subscription to QuickBooks software, and update software on an annual basis.
• Bookkeeper Qualifications/Attributes
• Self-directed, highly motivated, reliable
• At least 3 year’s experience using QuickBooks accounting software
• Formal qualifications in accounting or bookkeeping
• Experience processing payroll transactions
• Typing speed minimum 40 words per minute
• Ability to Demonstrated Leadership in driving small and medium-scale projects
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience