Accounting Manager Dubai
Manage all day today accounting work including data entry and keep all relevant records for audit.
Prepare trial balance, profit and loss account and balance sheet
Prepare and maintain all receipts, payments and bank reconciliation
Prepare and maintain all supplier and customer reconciliation
Prepare documents for processing payments to suppliers on a regular basis
Communicate with the suppliers and customers for various matters including their outstanding balance and reconciliation
Keep all receipts, payment, purchase, sales and other files for reference and audit purpose
Bank and cash reconciliation
Assist the finance manager for the timely completion of accounts and MIS reporting
Prepare and maintain all petty cash transactions
Submitting receivable and payables statement to management on a monthly basis
Sending statement to clients for balance confirmation regularly
Updating Stock list on daily basis from orders and GRN
Prepare and maintain all stock related transactions, reports and reconciliation
Account for all GRN, purchase, DO, sales and other journal entries and maintain records for the same.
Checking of all LC applications /originals and suggest for any amendments.
Coordination with other departments for the collection of data including warehouse
Assist the other departments with the required information as when needed
Our company requires Accountant in Dubai for an Accounting and consultancy and company.
Accountant Graduate Male.
Company Confidential, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Miscellaneous.
Accountant Graduate, male, with 1-2 years UAE experience.
Fluent in English and Hindi – must be able to read, write and speak proper English with clients.
Currently living in the UAE.
Able to work shifts.
Attractive salary package and other benefits with ample chances of growth await for the right candidates.
About Us: We are Gulf's No. 1 Exam preparation institute based out at multiple locations in UAE
Work Location: Dubai
Job Responsibilities: Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accountant Skills and Qualifications: Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
Salary: AED 4000 + Annual Bonus
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a bachelor’s degree in business related in accounting , is required
· Minimum 2 to 5 years’ experience in accounting
· Excellent work habits
· Manage all accounting operations
· Highly skills in dealing with financial and numeric data
· Prepare budget and financial forecasts
> Knowledgeable in stock count and inventory
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT Dubai
A multinational company with its head office in Dubai is urgently looking for a Senior Accountant for their Dubai branch: - With 1-2 years of experience in the freight forwarding industry. Knowledge of Tally ERP, Microsoft Excel is an advantage. The candidate should be capable of independently handling accounts until finalization along with streamlining the accounts and administration operations of the branch. The candidate should have completed a minimum of Bachelors degree, must be fluent in English and possess good communication skills.
The candidate must be pro-active in his role with excellent inter-personal skills and should be able to perform the following:
1.Day to day dispensation of accounts transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
2.Record all cheques
3.Prepare vendor cheques for mailing
4.List all vendor cheques in the log book
5.Prepare manual cheques as and when required
6.Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services
7.Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
8.Ensure the confidentiality and security of all financial documents of an employee
9.Process and monitor payments and expenditures
10.Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
11.Excellent Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word processing programs, and email at a highly proficient level
Note: The role defined here is not exhaustive and duties and responsibilities in line with the job function may be added from time to time.
Accounts Administrator Dubai
Job Description - Accounts Administrator
Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, administers accounts. Acts as resource person and resolves problems. Processes or monitors the processing of financial, accounting and payroll transactions. Examines, analyses and reconciles accounting and financial records as well as documents such as bank statements, expenditures, budgets, loans, and others. Ensures accuracy and compliance with University, government and granting agency guidelines, as well as accounting, reporting and payroll policies and procedures. Performs various administrative tasks according to the needs of the unit.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Administers accounts. Acts as resource person and resolves problems. Prepares journal and ledger entries. Processes or monitors the processing of financial and accounting transactions. Examines and analyses accounting and financial records and documents such as bank statements, expenditures, budgets, loans and others.
2. Ensures accuracy and compliance with University, government and granting agency guidelines, tax laws as well as accounting, reporting and payroll policies and procedures. Maintains up-to-date knowledge of these matters and gives explanations to researchers, staff and agencies.
3. Sets up accounts, sub-accounts, and budgets. Approves expenditures, receives funds and processes deposits. Compiles and prepares material to be sent to bank. Reviews, verifies and processes expense reports, requisitions, claims, advances, savings bonds, invoicing and charges.
4. Monitors loans. Follows up on missing payments. Advises on and arranges payment schedules.
5. Monitors and reconciles various accounts, statements, and reports. Identifies and analyses discrepancies and errors. Makes corrections, processes adjustments and follows up on problems. Audits outstanding items.
6. Verifies the completeness and accuracy of documentation.
7. Prepares schedules, reports and financial statements. Makes recommendations on budget allocations. Supplies information and documentation to auditors.
8. Maintains computerized information systems and participates in their implementation and development to improve efficiency within the unit. Liaises with computer resource persons as required. Sets up and maintains databases and spreadsheets. Enters data and updates information.
9. Performs various administrative and clerical tasks according to the needs of the unit. Prepares correspondence related to the duties of the position. Liaises with appropriate resource persons.
10. Uses a variety of equipment such as a personal computer, printer, calculator, telephone, photocopier, microfiche reader and fax machine.
11. The list of duties and responsibilities outlined above is representative and not a complete and detailed list of tasks, which may be performed by an employee whose position has been matched to this generic job description.
Assistant Accounting Manager Dubai
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative. Additional qualifications include:
Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
Good technical proficiency, literacy skills and a competent computer user
Strong Accountancy experience good analytical skills and good understanding and working knowledge of book keeping
Experience in financial reporting and month-end, including preparation and posting of journals and updating reconciliations
Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position such as Accounting, Finance, or Business Management
Must be in Dubai and available to start immediately.
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction