Accountant for Global Logistics DWC LLC
Global Logistics UAE, Dubai branch is looking to hire a lady accountant.
1. Should be Female
2. Husband Visa
3. Level: Junior or Middle Level
Applicant must be very good in Tally of Excel and Microsoft.
Send your CV on:
Dubai National Bank
Finance Manager Dubai
This role is a great position, as we do not have openings that come up , this is rare as out staff dont leave us, you will assist the CEO with the day to day co-ordination and management for part of the finance team.
You role will require you to: -
- assist the CFO AND CEO with reporting and numbers
- you will provide cost management and analysis to the team
- you must have treasury and cashflow management to ensure that all accounts have sufficient funds , you will be qualified is a related field
MRV technical services LLC
accountant and computer operations executive wanted, please send in your resume to be considered, salary is negotiable
Al Hamly Real Estate
Preferably has an experience working in a Real Estate company and has thorough knowledge about VAT.
Preferably a CPA but other applicants with accounting experience can still apply.
Should be on tourist or visit visa.
Finance officer Dubai
Shun Shing Resources
Finance Manager Dubai
Oversee and manage the daily accounting & finance operations of SSG’s Dubai subsidiary independently
· Handle full set of accounts & ledger in Dubai office with ERP system
· Monitor cash flow and bank reconciliation
· Prepare annual budget & handle annual audit
· Establish & develop relationship with local and international bankers to facilitate Group’s trading business
· Manage and extend trade and credit line for import and export business of Dubai office.
· Manage shipping accounts both voyage shipment and time charter shipment. Familiar with bulk freight, laytime calculation, demurrage/dispatch, bunker purchase, port da, port charges, etc. on SOFTMAR system platform
· Handles tax compliance work & annual statutory audit
· Work closely with Hong Kong accounting team and report to GM, Finance & Accounts and BOD
· Prepare monthly financial reports on time i.e. Balance sheet/PNL/Cash Flow/Fixed Asset Register, etc
· Handle ad hoc assignments as directed by management
Finance Officer Dubai
Finance Officer Dubai
This is an opportunity for a career driven individual to report to and support the Financial Controller (FC) of the business. The company is in a start-up phase and there is an expectation that the successful candidate will assist the FC in establishing and administering effective financial controls and processes. Capable of working under pressure, you will provide finance support, primarily in the areas of: accounts payable and receivable, banking, reconciliations, general ledger and business reporting. To be considered for this role, the successful candidate must be confident, self motivated, results focused and driven to excel. An interest in the environmental sector would be advantageous. You need to have a minimum of 12 months experience in an accounts / accounting role and/or be undertaking tertiary accounting studies. It is essential that you have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high level of proficiency in MS Office applications.
Accounts Officer Dubai
A reputed organization dealing in FMCG in Dubai is urgently willing to hire a Accountant Officer
Principal account abilities include but not limited to:
Prepare journal entries
Complete general ledger operations
Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
Draw up monthly financial reports
Prepare analysis of accounts as requested
Prepares year end closings
Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
Preparing budgets and forecasts
Payroll administration Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
Account/bank reconciliations Review and process expense reports
Preparation and coordination of the audit process
Implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
Required qualification and experience:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
knowledge of accounting principles and practices
knowledge of finance principles knowledge of financial reporting
Technical accounting skills
Previous experience of general accounting
Must also have experience in TALLY ERP 9.0 accounting package
Responsible for the reconciliation of assigned accounts within the stipulated timelines. Familiarity with MS office tools is an added advantage.
Experience: Minimum 03 years’ in Accountancy experience with FMCG desired.
Excellent communication skills are a must.
Nationality: Arab Only
Excellent salary with benefits to the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED 7,000/- Monthly
Please apply in confidence with updated resume (word format), recent picture, visa status and availability