Chief Accountant Dubai
Job purpose of Chief Accountant
To manages staff accountants and A/P departments as they relate to the service of the financial reporting and transactional accounting of the Partnerships. Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports for multiple affiliates. Accomplishes tasks with particular emphasis on customer service and seeks to add value for the companyâ€™s managers.
Key duties/responsibilities of Chief accountant:
1. Responsible for knowing critical functions within the department and capable of mentoring and assisting employees within the department.
2. Utilize teamwork to develop departmental synergy.
3. Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and company procedures.
4. Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
5. Assures compliance with federal, state, local and corporate policies, regulations and laws.
6. Reviews accounts payables and weekly check runs.
7. Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits.
8. Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers and documents business transactions.
9. Responsible for distributing financial statements and cost center reports.
10. Prepares work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review.
11. Staff management and development.
12. Distributes monthly comparison reports and cost center reports according to schedules.
13. Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
14. Analyze transactional processes and identify areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved.
15. Closely maintains and monitors the fixed assets system.
16. Adheres to internal and external deadlines.
17. Applies cost accounting methods to achieve accurate representation of cost center performance.
18. Responsible for holding manufacturing plant management accountable for accuracy and timeliness of inventory controls and cost controls.
19. Assist with annual budgets â€“ prepares all allocations;
20. Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
21. Responsible for all taxes obligations.
22. Support the Companyâ€™s mission, vision, values and goals in the performance of daily activities.
23. Develop and implement various accounting procedures.
24. Preparation of the monthly statutory accounts and consolidated financial statements under US GAAP and IFRS.
25. Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
26. Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets.
27. Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information.
salary negotiable by employer
Phoenix Consultants Dubai
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Phoenix Consultants for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Strong experience in Phoenix Core Banking.
Experience Required in: 4 Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume
control and ensure that company accounting and procedure conform to generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). Lead and coordinate tasks and functions related to financial reporting, budgeting, cash flow management, debt financing. Actively participate in the management of business, whilst developing an effective & efficient finance team which meet the daily needs of the business & also supports the strategic direction of the business.
Strategy 1. Participate in the ongoing strategic planning & decision making process by providing sufficient reliable financial information & analysis as necessary, to enable senior management to make sound decisions related to existing operations as well as new investments in order to achieve ROI.2. Coordinate & oversee the short term / long term budgetary planning & cost management process, providing expert advice to senior management to ensure that budgets are on target & reflect the strategic direction of the company.3. Assess organizational performance & present financial information to ensure all stakeholders of the business understand current & projected performance in order to make effective decisions regarding operational activities & future investments.4. Develop tools, systems & control procedures that will enhance financial reporting in order to provide a controlled environment within the company.
Financial & Operational Management 5. Coordinate preparation of month-end, quarter-end & year-end financial statements to ensure effective reporting of the financial position & organizational performance of the company.6. Develop & manage a reliable cash flow forecast/projection process & related reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.7. Coach, mentor & develop the finance team to maximize their effectiveness, accuracy and efficiency8. Coordinate all internal & external audit activities to ensure adequate internal financial controls are being implemented through effective financial policies & procedures.9. Manage and control the administrative processes necessary to maintain the smooth legal functioning of the business, adhering to relevant legislation in each country of operation.10. Manage the support services which provide essential functions to the business to optimize cost effectiveness and maximize service to the stores
Business Planning Budgeting 11.Responsible for strategic planning, financial planning, feasibility planning, funding and research.12. Assist departments and business units in preparing business plans, budgets and latest forecasts. In this regard, provide financial information to assist in the budgetary process.13. Review, consolidate and present business plans.14. Monitor achievements against business plans on a monthly and quarterly basis.
Financial System, Policies and Procedures 15.Maintain and improve financial systems and workflow by ensuring that businesses processes are in line with best practice and accounting standards.16. Develop, maintain and review financial department policies and procedure in order to standardize all the processes.17. Prepare procedural documentation to assist departmental staff with routine job functions. Cash Flow and Collection18. Monitor banking and cash flow on a monthly basis, in order to ensure sufficient cash flow for the company's
Accounts Assistant Dubai
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical
- Complying with all company accounts, federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
Experience of 0 to 1 years may be preferred.
Education Certificate have to be attested to prove your education background.
Junior Accountant Dubai
Female Junior Accountant needed for a real estate company. 4-5 years experience, Bachelors’ Degree, bank dealings exposure, computer proficiency and fluency in English is a must. Interested may apply now
Trace Pedia LLC
Finance Analyst Dubai
We are looking for an English and Arabic speaking candidate to be trained and educated in the field of technical analysis of the financial markets. Employees will be introduced to the concepts of technical analysis and assist on existing projects, learning through their work experience. The goal of the program is to expose you to the working environment that you can expect if you continue with us as a full-time technical analyst. The ideal candidate should have • BA/BSc or MA/MSc in Finance, Economics, Engineering , Mathematics, Statistics or related field • Ambitious self-starters ready to work in a fast and changing environment. • Committed, responsible and dependable personality • Strong desire to learn about the financial markets. • Passion for problem solving to find solutions to dynamic ever changing market conditions • Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently across different development teams • Fluent in English, and Arabic • Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines • Ability to work both alone and part of a larger team The aim of the internship is to find new members for our team and top talent will be offered an opportunity to join our team upon graduation
Junior Accountant Dubai
start-up company, providing corporate services all over the world (Cyprus, UK, Malta, Luxembourg, Singapore, HK, etc). The main lines of products are: Corporate administration, Company incorporation, Helping businesses to stand-up on feet, Legal advice, Accounting and Audit assistance, VAT-VIES reporting, Obtaining various business licenses, TM registration, Recruitment, Tax planning, and General Consulting. Position: Corporate Administrator Vacancy reference #: 2015270102 Place of work: Dubai, UAE, Salary: competitive, worthy of applicant’s experience and capabilities Key characteristics of the successful applicant: - Fluent knowledge English and Arabic (both oral and written)
Group Accountant Dubai
Group Accountant Dubai
To manage the financial resources and to maintain the short and long term financial health of the Group by coordinating all financial transactions, systems and procedures complying with regulations, accounting principles and standards in the Group.
The role will involve supporting the Group Financial Accountant and the Group General Manager : Finance in controlling all financial functions. The role will also involve dealing with Financial Controller of other business Unit and Business Unit Head's as well as the GM's by providing them guidelines and resources to achieve the profitable growth of the business.
To enhance the interface and information flow between the finance function and the business through the group reporting, forecasting and planning processes.
To work with the Group General Manager : Finance to deliver strategic leadership on financial issues. salary 3500 USD per month