Gulf Industrial Service Company
Billings Officer Dubai
A great position has become vacant for a billings officer, in this position you will have the following. you will handle the day to day responsibilities of the role and assist with reports directed into the finance director and is responsible for ensuring all work is billed to clients in a timely and accurate fashion. To ensure this your day to day tasks will include but won't be limited to:
- Work with credit control and on the system to establish new clients
- Liaise directly with internal consultants to ensure all , this is a great opening, the salary is 10,000 AED per month
TEEKAY MARINE SERVICES
Senior Manager, Account Dubai
The Manager, Accounts will be responsible for effective management of the account function in the commission. The job holder will report to the Assistant General Manager, Accounts
- Must be a graduate of accounting/Financial management
- Must be a qualified chartered accountant
- Minimum of 1 years post-graduation experience working in accounts department of a reputable public or private sector organization
Required Chief Financial Officer for a newly established NZ Investment Bank to be based in Dubai. This role involves traveling to different countries and is a great opportunity for candidates seeking growth
Required education: MBA or equivalent
Required certifications: CPA, CFA or equivalent
Required experience: Min 8 years of experience working in consultancy and banking.
Offered package: USD 100,000 + Bonus + Premium health insurance + Travel tickets.
Senior accountant Dubai
Senior Accountant required for Manufacturing company in Dubai. Experienced in Costing, Accounting, Budgeting, Financial Analysis, Cash Flow Planning, Preparation of Financial Statement and knowledge of Internal Audit. Should handle Accounts and Finance Independently.
Senior Planner Qatar
Our client, a leading boutique creative agency in Qatar, is looking for a Senior Planner to join their team in Doha.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in account planning, preferably in a multi-national creative agency.
Excellent business writing and presentation skills are a must for this position.
• Provides inputs on development of communication strategies that meet clients’ business needs and drive their business.
• Plans individual communication campaigns that support clients’ marketing initiatives in an effective and efficient way.
• Coordinates with Marketing Services Department (Events, PR, Digital and CRM) to integrate their activities into the overall clients’ communications strategies and initiatives.
• Translates customer insights into advertising, brand, and creative strategies. Provides expert inputs in client marketing strategies.
• Develops approaches to market research aiding in customer and market insights collection.
• Supervises research agencies and provides clear specifications for the research scope to their team and clients. Ensures that research is carried out in full scope and on time.
• Moderates focus groups, analyzes data and develops relevant recommendations.
• Monitors and interprets cultural and social trends relevant to the clients’ business.
• Represents customers in all account planning activities to bring market and customer insights into account planning process.
• Develops creative briefs in line with the established brand communication strategies and based on the insights delivered by the Client Service teams.
• Provides support to the Creative team in development of key deliverables, as and when required.
• Coordinates development of ad-hoc deliverables related to market research, such as market development reports, industry trends, etc., as assigned by the Direct Superior.
• Provides support in development of sales pitches for new accounts by providing inputs on planning scope and effort required to meet clients’ requirements.
The salary is between QAR 25-30,000 depending on experience.
Junior Accountant wanted for a well reputed company in Ras Al Khaimah.
The Person should be responsible to handle all the accounts and petty cash and will assist to the senior accountant.
Only the person on visit visa & freshers plus those who can join immediately within no time will be eligible for this post.
First preference will be given to the persons on visit visa.
Job Type: Full-time
External Auditor Dubai
Applicant should be a professional degree holder (ACCA, CA, CPA) and should have experience in audit firm for at least 4 years and should have resident visa of DUBAI.
Those who fulfill above criteria should send your CV's to: email@example.com
Planning assignments to make sure audit staff are fully aware of the clients business and relevant issues
Examining interim and end-of-year accounts
Collecting and reviewing financial accounts and other operational data
Challenging the effectiveness of current working practices, updating executive and non-executive managers on risks identified and recommending actions to be taken
Selecting samples of business areas and accounts for testing
Conducting departmental reviews and interviewing key
Audit Executive Dubai
"Arabic and English language is must for this position".
We are a progressive and ambitious practice of Chartered Accountants with an established client base and an excellent local reputation. We are looking to recruit an qualified accountant with experience in general practice to join us as a Senior Accountant. The firm have a wide-ranging client base and we offer a high quality service. We are looking for someone with equally high standards and strong technical skills to be responsible for Accounting and Audit assignments.
Salary Range AED 3,500 - AED 5,000