Job description: • Full Set of Accounts
• Overall responsible for Company’s day-to-day Accounts and Banking activities
• Responsible for correspondence with Banks for Import & Export related Trade Financing, Banking facilities, LC, Trust Receipt matters, documentation and payment matters
• Prepare, consolidate and submit Cashflow, Budget, Quarterly forecast & reporting.
• Liaise with External Auditor and responsible for Statutory audit completion
• Responsible for pre & post shipment costing for each & every shipment
• Liaise with customers and suppliers for financial related matters, AR & AP.
• Maintaining Accounts in TALLY EPR 9 software
• Attending to additional job(s) which management gives from time to time, a Multitasker with sound knowledge on I.T., Tech savvy.
The specialist team is able to offer clients a complete service in Receiverships, Voluntary Administrations, Creditors together with a full range of Consultancy Services. If you have 3 years experience and have hit a ceiling at your current Practice - this could be the opportunity you have been hoping for.
Female Applicants are preferred.
We need someone with strong personality and can work under pressure.
Salary : 7000 AED Including transportation (pick and drop in selected areas
Accountant with ACCA/CA wanted to start, we are a trading company in the UAE, your job will be to manage and maintain our books and records, you will have 3 accounting clerks to assist you, this is a full time position , we offer a right candidiate 80 K USD plus relocation
The Staffing Manager
We are urgently looking for accountants, auditors, admin and secretarial staff and food and beverage staff for our clients in dubai.
If you have relavant qualification and experience then send us your cv
Chartered Accountant Dubai
Needed for one of our Client in Abu Dhabi.
1 - 2 years of experience preferred in Real Estate industry, salary negotiable
Account Manager Dubai
The IML Group is looking for a FULL TIME ARABIC ACCOUNT MANAGER to work with us at the IML office.
Job Description and Accountabilities
• Accountable for managing, maintaining and developing new business from your existing accounts as determined and agreed by your manager.
• Responsible for contributing to business development in acquiring new clients for IML and achieving your own personal targets
• Responsible for creating business quotations that must be approved by your manager before being sent to any clients.
• Responsible for achieving new business call targets, new business meeting targets, sales targets and profit targets as agreed with your manager as set out in your weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly KPIs
• Manage all live projects and report back any issues to the client. Any incidents you deem of a critical nature should be discussed with your manager before reporting back to the client.
• Responsible for delivering all reports and images to clients as per the agreed deadlines, as well as ensuring that the Online reporting tool is updated regularly with all required documents.
• Responsible for ensuring all required stock, paperwork and equipment is in hand prior to any projects going live.
• Ensuring that the promoters/hostesses for every project are approved by the clients.
• Management of project budgets as agreed by your manager to ensure the profit margin is achieved.
• Assisting your manager with the continuous recruitment drive for new promoters
Timings- 5 days a week, 9am-6pm
Benefits- Visa + medical insurance, Air ticket after completing 2 years.
Interested candidates with RELEVANT (Minimum 2 years)
We are in need of an Accountant cum PRO for our company in Dubai. Candidates must be in the UAE for interview purpose. With Valid UAE D/L is advantage. Applicants holding visit visa and fresh graduates are welcome to apply