Accountants work to improve the efficiency and maximise the profitability of an organisation. Their skills are in demand in a wide range of sectors; many graduate accountants work in public practice firms, but accountants may also be employed by the private, commercial, and not-for-profit sectors. The work of certified accountants entails:
analysing and investigating annual and monthly financial accounts;
undertaking financial administration;
preparing reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements;
financial forecasting and risk analysis;
liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients;
negotiating business terms with clients and associated organisations;
developing and managing financial systems/policies;
controlling income and expenditure;
ensuring compliance with taxation legislation. salary negotiable
Al Hamly Real Estate
Preferably has an experience working in a Real Estate company and has thorough knowledge about VAT.
Preferably a CPA but other applicants with accounting experience can still apply.
Should be on tourist or visit visa.
INTERNAL AUDITORS Dubai
A leading Plastic manufacturing company in Fujairah is looking for an experienced Internal Auditor to be based in Fujairah. At least 5 years experienced in same field. Candidate must have ACCA/CIA/CMA/CPA and CA certificate.
Interested and qualified candidates may send their CV
- Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Preparing budget and financial forecasts
- Computing taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
Ours is a manufacturing operation and we are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Recommend and Development systems and procedures with the objective of financial control and cost management.
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Proven working experience as an Accountant with specific knowledge of COST MANAGEMENT or in a relevant field
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Advanced degree in Accounting
We are a fast growing Group based in Dubai with factory at Sharjah, Sajja Ind Area
Urgently require an Accountant cum Admin candidate to effectively handle day to day accounts apart from General Factory Supervision
Candidates between 2-3 years experience can apply
Accommodation/ Transportation from Company with attractive salary for deserving candidate
Immediate joining, salary is negotiable
manufacturing company located in SHARJAH is currently in need of an Accountant with minimum 2-5 years UAE experience.
Able to work from 8:00 to 6:30
Transportation is provided.
Applicants living in SHARJAH/AJMAN only will be considered.
Aces Property Development
Junior Accountant Dubai
Provides financial information by maintaining and reconciling accounts; preparing reports.
Junior Accountant Job Duties:
-Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
-Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
-Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
-Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
-Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
-Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
-Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
-Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
-Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.