A Construction Company in Abu Dhabi is looking for an Accountant
• Responsible for the accounting operations of the company
• Communicate routinely with the management on a variety of job related topics including bonding, insurance and contract agreements.
• Participate in the formation and implementation of company financial plans
• Preparation of all monthly financial reports
• Work with outside accounting/financial firms on monthly close-out procedures
• Provide reporting and budgeting as required by the Management.
• Manage company and project cash flow
• Supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable staff and functions.
• Work with project management staff ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures including reviewing and analyzing job cost estimates and reports monthly.
• Develop written accounting procedures for the operations staff and work with team to ensure proper implementation and compliance.
• Knowledgeable with UAE VAT.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or any related field.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in construction Accounting or related field;
• 2 to 4 years on Construction Management or General Contracting or Subcontractor industry experience.
• Strong computer skills, including an intermediate level of proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook;
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills;
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills;
• General knowledge of AP, AR/Billing, PR, General Ledger;
• The ability to multi-task, work effectively in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines as necessary;
• Must be able to work independently and perform at a high level of accuracy; and
Shairco Interior Projects
Finance Manager Dubai
Financial Dept. Manager. His/her role is to control and organize the company’s entire Financial Department, including HR and PRO duties and responsibilities
we are looking for an accountant who has full knowledge of preparing and finalizing of accounts and maintaining company books.must be good experience in tally & good communication skill.should me able to handle accounts and store independently,co ordinate sales and deliveries accordingly.
Finance Officer Dubai
Prepares financial statement from start to finalization, including interim reports
financial transactions by keeping files and maintaining records, with focus on Accounts Receivable/ Accounts Payable
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information and entering data to accounting software
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Maintains accounting controls for stocks and inventories
Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Secures financial information by completing data base backups and internal controls
Guides accounting staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
We are looking for an accountant and VAT specialist with the following requirements:
– Degree holder in Accountancy.
- Experience in VAT calculations and statements
– Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Accountancy.
– Sound knowledge of international accounting and bookkeeping practices.
– Excellent Skills in use of Microsoft Excel.
– Experience in invoicing, bookkeeping (expenses, fixed assets, accruals, etc.), schedules, reconciliations, checking the accuracy of journal vouchers.
Assistant accountant Dubai
We are looking for an experienced Assistant accountants for a Multi National Company. If you are fulfill the following requirements, please forward your detailed CV.
-Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Business Management or any related field
-Holder of driving license
-Good command of English and communication skills
-Proficient in MS Office
-2 year experience in accounts/admin
-Ability to work under pressure and to multitask
SJS INTERNATIONAL TRADERS LLC
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Management of petty cash transactions.
Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
Preparation of statutory accounts.
Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
Once you gain some experience, you may be given more complex tasks such as:
Planning and budget control.
Assisting qualified Accountants with audits.
Preparation of financial reports
Accountant with the following Qualifications:
Must be CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
Must have 2- 3 years Chartered Accountant Experience
Can Start Immediately