Risk Manager Dubai
Risk Manager Dubai
Your role will be to provide leadership to the function including developing the risk and review plan, participating in and managing the individual risk reviews and engaging effectively with management to ensure a common understanding of risks, their mitigation and effective and pragmatic resolution of any issues
The key attributes to succeed in this role are: an understanding of risk management and internal controls; commercial acumen; superior leadership and influencing skills to successfully engage at multiple levels; an ability to understand business processes; a sound working knowledge of large scale and web-based IT systems and; an understanding of project management.
The successful candidate’s experience is likely to include current or prior experience in an operational risk, a senior external or internal audit position and be able to demonstrate a high degree of ability in understanding non-financial business processes and commercial decision making. The experience gained from working in the Risk & Audit team provides excellent career potential into a subsequent role in the business
we are looking for an accountant who has full knowledge of preparing and finalizing of accounts and maintaining company books.must be good experience in tally & good communication skill.should me able to handle accounts and store independently,co ordinate sales and deliveries accordingly.
Urgently Required Accountant
ïƒ¼ Bank Reconciliation
ïƒ¼ Maintaining Cash /Cheque Registers.
ïƒ¼ Receiving & accounting for payments from customers, organization as Cash, Cheques and Bank Transfers.
ïƒ¼ Preparation of DSR
ïƒ¼ Controlling of PLB scheme, Deals of the airline.
ïƒ¼ Handling of various corporate.
ïƒ¼ LPO follow up and updating.
ïƒ¼ IATA & Budget airline reconciliation
ïƒ¼ Payment follow up and collections
ïƒ¼ Inter-branch fund transactions.
ïƒ¼ Preparation of IATA payment on FN basis.
ïƒ¼ Xo & MIS Reports Preparation
Please do not send your resume if you do not have 2 years real time working experience
pace food group
Accounting clerk Dubai
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
-review and verify invoices and check requests
-set invoices up for payment
-enter and upload invoices into system
-track expenses and process expense reports
-prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
-prepare and perform check runs
-post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
-reconcile accounts payable transactions
-prepare analysis of accounts
-monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
-research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
-maintain vendor files
-correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
-produce monthly reports
-assist with month end closing
-provide supporting documentation for audits
-prepare bank reconciliation
-prepare cash flow report
Education and Experience
-Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
-3-5 years work experience
-organizing and prioritizing
-attention to detail and accuracy
-information management skills
-ability to meet deadlines
Inchcape Shipping Service
Job description: Title: DA Accountant
• Invoice & DA Generation
• Cruise DA Validations
• Query Resolution
• DA Submission to Principal
• · Processing Invoices & DA’s
• · Review of Disbursement account.
• · Regular interaction with operators and port agents
• · Receipt of Vendor invoices, identify appointments
• · Daily Vendor Follow Up
This should be generic; specific targets will be set as part of the objective setting process.
• Internal or External Invoice Processed With in 48Hour Lead time
• DA processed within 2 business days from the Last Invoice Receipt
• DA Dispatched with in 48Hour from Generation
• Vendor Invoice Follow-up
• Customer Query Response /Solution with in 24Hours
• Adhere to other Process KPIs
• Customer Focus
• Ethics and Integrity
• Organisational Commitment
• Health & Safety Compliance
• Good Data Entry Skills
• Ability to conduct reconciliations
• Good Analytical Skills
• Strong MS Office Skills
• Good numeracy skills
• People Management/Working with Others
• Financial Management
• Programme and Project Management
• Analysis and Use of Evidence
• Strategic Thinking
• Communication and Marketing
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
• 1. Well versed with shipping terminology
• Strong Oral and Written communication skills
• Willing to work in a challenging environment
• Experience: 2 years of experience in Disbursement screening.
• Basic knowledge of Shipping/Logistics operations
Education and Professional Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Knowledge in Microsoft office
• Knowledge of accounting software
Accounts Administrator to manage our company’s accounts payable and receivable.
Accounts Administrator responsibilities include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. To be successful in this role, you should have a Finance or Accounting background and be familiar with bookkeeping.
Ultimately, you will ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time.
Senior Auditor Dubai
Ensures successful completion of assigned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of preplanning and wrap up activities. Depending on assigned engagement, reports to one or more member(s) of the Internal Audit senior management team. Manages and directs daily activities of more junior auditors assigned to assist the Supervising Auditor during an engagement. Applies risk and control concepts to scenarios encountered and identifies any potential issues. Communicates identified issues with Internal Audit senior management to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
• Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk • Supervises junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables
• Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
• Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
• Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented
• Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards
• Communicates assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results
• Organizes personal effort along with those of junior auditors to be risk-based, productive, and efficient at all times
• Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression – proactively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, technology or the equivalent combination of Education, training, and work experience.
• A minimum of at least 2 years audit experience is required as well as one or more relevant professional certifications (i.e. CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE)
• Public accounting firm experience is desirable but not required
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Ability to observe and understand business processes ensuring processes are documented completely and accurately
• Ability to apply audit standards through practical application
• Proactive in researching business best practice concepts in order to apply as appropriate
• Solid listening skills and ability to identify gaps in logic – inquisitive
• Strong organization and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments
• Possess an appropriate combination of technical expertise in fields such as auditing, finance, technology, operations, or investigations
• Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment and willing to adapt to change
Finance Professionals Dubai
We have vacancy for Accounting and Finance professionals
The Candidate must be smart, self-starter, and confident and should have good knowledge of all the latest Accounting Packages. Required qualification is CA/ ICWA/ACCA/CPA or MBA Finance.
UAE resident candidate should have 2 years’ experience in UAE
Candidates without UAE experience can apply if they have more than 3 year experience
Starting Salary package AED: 8,000