The candidate must be pro-active in his role with excellent inter-personal skills and should be able to perform the following:
1.Day to day dispensation of accounts transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
2.Record all cheques
3.Prepare vendor cheques for mailing
4.List all vendor cheques in the log book
5.Prepare manual cheques as and when required
6.Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services
7.Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
8.Ensure the confidentiality and security of all financial documents of an employee
9.Process and monitor payments and expenditures
10.Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
11.Excellent Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word processing programs, and email at a highly proficient level
Note: The role defined here is not exhaustive and duties and responsibilities in line with the job function may be added from time to time.
We are one of the leading Business Consulting Company , looking for a Female Accountant who can join us immediately.
Candidate should be a graduate with minimum 2 years UAE experience can apply.
Accountant Required, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Accounting
Accountant, english speaking required for a company in Dubai. Attractive salary package and other benefits with ample chances of growth awaits for the right candidates.
About Us: We are Gulf's No. 1 Exam preparation institute based out at multiple locations in UAE
Work Location: Dubai
Job Responsibilities: Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accountant Skills and Qualifications: Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
Salary: AED 4000 + Annual Bonus
We required an Accountant/Secretary in an European Trucks Parts Company located in Sharjah:
-Must be fluent in English (Speaking and writing)
-Honest, hardworking and responsible
-Previous Experience (Min 1 Year Preferred)
-Able to work on \"Telly Books\" Software (Mandatory)
-Have enough computer knowledge to communicate with clients over the emails
-Basic MS Office and Outlook knowledge is required
-Visa Status - Visit or NOC From current Sponsor (Mandatory)
-A scanned image of Visit/tourist visa or NOC is required with Resume/Application
-Living in Sharjah/Ajman will be preferred
Are you a bookkeeper with 1 year experience and knowledge of accounting software, The successful applicant will have experience with payroll and creditors list. Duties will include reconciliations uisng our software systems, you will also have a related certificate or diploma
An opening exists for a finance officer to join our team, you will assist with annual and ad-hoc budget preparation, you will also handle budget input into the system, you will deal with creation of purchase orders, reconciliation and processing of invoices; if you have a related degree and 2 years experience, then please apply
Gulf Industrial Service Company
Billings Officer Dubai
A great position has become vacant for a billings officer, in this position you will have the following. you will handle the day to day responsibilities of the role and assist with reports directed into the finance director and is responsible for ensuring all work is billed to clients in a timely and accurate fashion. To ensure this your day to day tasks will include but won't be limited to:
- Work with credit control and on the system to establish new clients
- Liaise directly with internal consultants to ensure all , this is a great opening, the salary is 10,000 AED per month