A LLC Company with offices in Dubai & Sharjah is looking for a qualified accountant for their Sharjah office. Atleast 1 year experience in finalization of accounts. English communication essential. Send CV
Junior Accountant Dubai
Female Junior Accountant needed for a real estate company. 4-5 years experience, Bachelors’ Degree, bank dealings exposure, computer proficiency and fluency in English is a must. Interested may apply now
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTING MANAGER
Our company is currently looking an Assistant Finance/Accounting Manager here in Dubai.
* SAP ERP Knowledgeable
* With minimum of 4 years experience in the same field
* Fluent in English
* With Drivers License
* Knows how to speak Arabic is a plus
Female Applicants are preferred.
We need someone with strong personality and can work under pressure.
Salary : 7000 AED Including transportation (pick and drop in selected areas
Junior Accountant wanted for a well reputed company in Ras Al Khaimah.
The Person should be responsible to handle all the accounts and petty cash and will assist to the senior accountant.
Only the person on visit visa & freshers plus those who can join immediately within no time will be eligible for this post.
First preference will be given to the persons on visit visa.
Job Type: Full-time
Mintmark Corporation Sdn Bhd
Management Accountant Dubai
This role will be a pivotal one. Your key responsibility will be to ensure and to review the efficient transfer and effectiveness of all financial information across all business divisions. This will involve effective liaison with each department, General Ledger control, expenditure reporting, budgeting, forecasting, transactional tax issues and variance analysis. Applicants must be CPA or CA qualified and offer a solid background in accounting which should include exposure to taxation, AIFRS and corporate reporting. Experience at supervisory level and an interest in the property / hospitality industries would be an advantage.
Accounting clerk Dubai
We are looking for a skilled Junior Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
Accounting Clerk responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You will also run accounting software programs (e.g.QBM) to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
· Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
· Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
· Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
· Provide assistance and support to company personnel
· Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
· Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
· Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
· Constantly update job knowledge
- Receiving and entry of Invoice in daily basis
- Must be a graduate of Commerce, Accounting or Finance
· Proven accounting experience and UAE experience is an added advantage, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
· Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
· Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
· Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Aptitude for numbers
· Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
· Data entry and word processing skills
Accontant Required in Abu Dhabi
with 2-3 years experience in Insurance company
Have experience in budget,cash flow,financial statements