Senior Booker/General Manager Bareface
As General Manager of Bareface you will be fully responsible for developing the brand, building the client list, managing the team and ensuring budgets are met. Bareface is owned by Linktia Ltd and you would report to Board.
What responsibilities will you get taking on this role?
· Manage the day to day workings, review performance and implement improvements for the team.
· Support where necessary particularly on larger projects where senior management is required.
· Centralise all booking enquiries and delegate tasks and accountabilities to the booking team.
· Manage quality and quantity of team productivity and review bookers work load.
· Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures and establish effective operational and communication systems for the booking team, via weekly meetings and day to day management.
· Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
Accountant with minimum 3 years experience on Tourism Business, required for a travel agency in Dubai International City. Send CV
Accountant with Hotel / Real estate Experience:
We have an urgent placement for a qualified and experienced Accountant for a hotel apartment.
ïƒ˜ Any Gender and Nationality all are welcome
ïƒ˜ Minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience
ïƒ˜ Salary 3,000 --- 5,000 [Depending upon skill and experience]
ïƒ˜ Must be efficient in all jobs of accounting and finance department
Job description: • Full Set of Accounts
• Overall responsible for Company’s day-to-day Accounts and Banking activities
• Responsible for correspondence with Banks for Import & Export related Trade Financing, Banking facilities, LC, Trust Receipt matters, documentation and payment matters
• Prepare, consolidate and submit Cashflow, Budget, Quarterly forecast & reporting.
• Liaise with External Auditor and responsible for Statutory audit completion
• Responsible for pre & post shipment costing for each & every shipment
• Liaise with customers and suppliers for financial related matters, AR & AP.
• Maintaining Accounts in TALLY EPR 9 software
• Attending to additional job(s) which management gives from time to time, a Multitasker with sound knowledge on I.T., Tech savvy.
Arabic Accountant Dubai
JOB DESCRIPTION: A Group of company located in Dubai is in urgent need of FEMALE ARABIC ACCOUNTANT for a Contracting and Real Estate Company located in Dubai and Sharjah. We are looking for candidates with 3 years minimum experience as an Accountant, BSc. Accountant and willing to be relocated in Sharjah. Salary is negotiable and will be based on your experience. Employer prefers SYRIAN, LEBANESE, JORDANIAN, and other Arab nationalities.
Accounts Officer Dubai
A reputed organization dealing in FMCG in Dubai is urgently willing to hire a Accountant Officer
Principal account abilities include but not limited to:
Prepare journal entries
Complete general ledger operations
Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
Draw up monthly financial reports
Prepare analysis of accounts as requested
Prepares year end closings
Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
Preparing budgets and forecasts
Payroll administration Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
Account/bank reconciliations Review and process expense reports
Preparation and coordination of the audit process
Implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
Required qualification and experience:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
knowledge of accounting principles and practices
knowledge of finance principles knowledge of financial reporting
Technical accounting skills
Previous experience of general accounting
Must also have experience in TALLY ERP 9.0 accounting package
Responsible for the reconciliation of assigned accounts within the stipulated timelines. Familiarity with MS office tools is an added advantage.
Experience: Minimum 03 years’ in Accountancy experience with FMCG desired.
Excellent communication skills are a must.
Nationality: Arab Only
Excellent salary with benefits to the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED 7,000/- Monthly
Please apply in confidence with updated resume (word format), recent picture, visa status and availability
Emirates Resources House
We are looking for Arabic-English speaking Accountant who has full knowledge in preparing and finalizing accounts and financial statements.. Minimum 2 to 4 years working experience in reputed organizations preferred. Email C.V
Personal Assistant Dubai
We are looking for an energetic, solution orientated person who is extremely organized at all times.
- Organize and handle accounting books for the office
- Act as administrative assistant for entire office
- Answer and direct calls on a multi-line system
- Handle all scheduling both business and personal for owner
- Coordinate all travel both domestic and international
- Process incoming and outgoing deliveries and shipments
- Act as liaison to all vendors and clients
- Manage office supplies and manage stock.
- Handle all correspondence for the owner both business and personal
- Maintain owner's contact database
- Greet customers in a showroom setting
- Assist owner with personal matters (party planning, gifts, purchases, etc.)
- Maintain client and business confidentiality at all times.
- Microsoft office, excel, and Internet research experience a must
- Experience in international travel and booking a must
- Highly organized, detail orientated and ability to multi-task a must
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment/ability to quickly adapt to new or incoming changes
- Strong English communication skills a must
- University degree required.
Pay: 3000- 4000 AED, depending on skills.
Always open to negotiations if it is the right fit.