Accounts Assistant Dubai
- BCom graduate
- With UAE experience in Accounts
- Skilled in the implementation and working around SAGE accounting system
- Must be smart and with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
- Good communication skills (English, Hindi, Urdu, and/or Malayalam)
- Able to join immediately
- Visit visa preferred
Accounting manager Dubai
Job description: ACCOUNTING MANAGER
(Please attach your actual CV in PDF form with recent photo)
We are UAE's largest short-term rental company with our head office in Dubai Internet City. We are searching for an experienced Accounting Manager who will help to manage the accounting department delivering efficiency and accuracy. The Accounting Manager must supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities whilst developing and implementing systems for collecting, analysing, verifying and reporting information.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manage and oversee the key deliverables for the accounting department including:
* Monthly Profit and Loss Statement
* Monthly Landlord Statement of Accounts
* Quarterly Balance Sheet Statements
* Quarterly Cash Flow Statements
* Tourism Dirham Audit
Kids and Teachers Publishing and Distribution is looking for an Accountant to work Full Time
Accountant Duties And Responsibilities:
- Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and
outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included
- Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the
company’s financial health
- Analyzing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Must have full knowledge and experience in using TALLY software
- Must have previous experience as an accountant with previous companies
- Must be professional and present reports in clear and organized manner
- Must read, write and speak English properly (Arabic is a bonus, but not necessary)
Assistant accountant Dubai
Providing support to the Accounting Department.
Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
Junior Accountant Abu Dhabi
Junior Accountant is urgently needed for one of our clients an International Restaurant & Coffee Chain in Abu Dhabi.
You will provide support to the business through statutory financial reporting and finance operations. You will have excellent hands-on accounting knowledge including reconciliations, general ledger, month end, statutory reporting and the processing of rebates. Sound knowledge of tax fundamentals is essential
A CA/ACCA qualified Accountant is required with strong technical accounting skills from ideally financial services. You will like a challenge, take responsibility for your work, have an analytical mind, and have excellent communication skills.
In addition you will receive a package of $110,000 to $120,000 plus bonus, an exciting working environment with excellent future opportunities.
Finance Manager Dubai
Finance manager wanted for large construction company in the middle east, we are looking for a candidiate with strong finance backgroud, you must have around 5 years plus experience and a related degree, you will work with the account and finance managenet team, we offer a great salary package with relocation
Junior Accountant Dubai
start-up company, providing corporate services all over the world (Cyprus, UK, Malta, Luxembourg, Singapore, HK, etc). The main lines of products are: Corporate administration, Company incorporation, Helping businesses to stand-up on feet, Legal advice, Accounting and Audit assistance, VAT-VIES reporting, Obtaining various business licenses, TM registration, Recruitment, Tax planning, and General Consulting. Position: Corporate Administrator Vacancy reference #: 2015270102 Place of work: Dubai, UAE, Salary: competitive, worthy of applicant’s experience and capabilities Key characteristics of the successful applicant: - Fluent knowledge English and Arabic (both oral and written)