We are in need of an Accountant preferably full time, ACCA/CA,/CMA, the salary is negotiable
Accounts Assistant Dubai
- monitor supplier's invoices
- prepare payment vouchers
- account reconciliation
Jitendra Chartered Accountants
Audit Manager Dubai
Consulting Firm in Dubai Requires:
Audit Manager ,CA Indian Male, age 40-50 years old
*10 years’ plus experience in Audit/VAT knowledge from the country of Origin.
*Good Understanding in IFRS
*Should be responsible for Planning, Managing, Implementing Audit Plans and good reporting.
*With UAE Driving License
A well established Hotel Apartments Dubai Based Company, recruiting accountant with local and industry related experience. Vast and comprehensive Accounting skills are mandatory additional knowledge in Procurement and stock control is a plus.
Salary range is AED 12,500-14,000
Staff accountant Dubai
Mintmark Corporation Sdn Bhd
Staff Accountant Dubai 1 Opening
• Prepare daily cash receipts
• Enter and Reconcile weekly timesheets
• Enter Trade and Consultant Accounts Payable
• Assist in monthly invoicing
• Assist in tracking restricted and unrestricted cash
• Various filing as required
• Assist with accounting department functions as required
• Assist in Year End closing procedures; lead sheets, working papers etc.
Qualifications and Skills: ACCA.CGA or equivalent.
• Experience in a wide range of accounting functions.
• Good understanding of internal controls, segregation of duties and GAAP.
Job description: Required Accountant & Chartered Accountant, immediately for a leading Construction Company in Dubai. The candidate shall have 3-5 yrs experience in construction industry.
Accountant Manager Dubai
b. Account Management of existing business of VGULF (20%)
c. Business development wrt products and geographies (80%)
e. Industries to cater: Detergent, Personal Care, Paint, Coatings, Foam, Ink, Printing, similar
2) Reporting: To the under-signed
3) Salary: Fixed plus Variable
4) Travel: Extensive
5) Candidates having minimum 8 years of commodity sales experience (preferably chemicals) based out of Dubai need to apply.
Finance Administrator Dubai
Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Processing of purchase and sales invoices, ensuring accounts payable and receivable are up to date
Daily business account and monthly client account reconciliations
To reconcile all commission statements from Providers
Compile monthly reports of commission breakdowns for our Financial Advisers
To request and chase any missing statements or funds due
To accurately input financial data and maintain and update information as required
To deal with Financial Adviser, Provider and internal queries in a friendly and efficient manner
Processing credit cards statements and expenses on a monthly basis
To organise and maintain filing, scanning and archiving for the Finance department
Assisting the Finance Director and Head of Accounts with ad hoc tasks
(The above responsibilities are not exhaustive and the role may require additional duties to be preformed from time to time)