pace food group
Accounting clerk Dubai
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
-review and verify invoices and check requests
-set invoices up for payment
-enter and upload invoices into system
-track expenses and process expense reports
-prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
-prepare and perform check runs
-post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
-reconcile accounts payable transactions
-prepare analysis of accounts
-monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
-research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
-maintain vendor files
-correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
-produce monthly reports
-assist with month end closing
-provide supporting documentation for audits
-prepare bank reconciliation
-prepare cash flow report
Education and Experience
-Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
-3-5 years work experience
-organizing and prioritizing
-attention to detail and accuracy
-information management skills
-ability to meet deadlines
Accountant with the following Qualifications:
Must be CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
Must have 2- 3 years Chartered Accountant Experience
Can Start Immediately
Finance Manager Dubai
Finance Manager required for Real Estate development company engaged in marketing High rise Residential & Commercial towers in Dubai, Please share your CV if you are a Qualified ACCA or CA Finalist with 6 years experience in similar role & readily available for assessment.
We are currently looking for an Accountant with Construction Experience. Preferably in Abu Dhabi UAE.
Interested applicants may send their CVs with Expected salary
You will provide support to the business through statutory financial reporting and finance operations. You will have excellent hands-on accounting knowledge including reconciliations, general ledger, month end, statutory reporting and the processing of rebates. Sound knowledge of tax fundamentals is essential
A CA/ACCA qualified Accountant is required with strong technical accounting skills from ideally financial services. You will like a challenge, take responsibility for your work, have an analytical mind, and have excellent communication skills.
In addition you will receive a package of $110,000 to $120,000 plus bonus, an exciting working environment with excellent future opportunities.
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Name: StarsLine LLC
Job description: Position - Assistant Accountant
Minimum experience - 2 years in Accounting
Good English is a MUST.
Interested candidates can share the CV
Accounts officer Dubai
Book-keeping, Finalization of Accounts & Financial reporting
Good coordination and presentation skills.
High order of communication and influencing skills.
Good writing/communication skills
An assertive personality, sensitive to multi-cultural, multi-national environments.
High level of spoken and written English.
Experience with ERP and Xero
This is a part-time position with owned visa. Must have experience with ERP and XERO.
Job description: Job Description For Accountant Post:
1. Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
2. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
3.Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
4. Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
5. Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
6. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
7. Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
8. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
9. Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
10. Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
11. Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
12. Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
13. Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
14. Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
15. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
16. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
17. Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
18. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.