Reputed auditor company in Dubai Based in UAE degree from a reputed university, 3 – 5 years’ experience as accountant with good knowledge of accounting principles. Must have worked in intensely computerized environment. Excel proficient. english,
Aces Property Development
Junior Accountant Dubai
Provides financial information by maintaining and reconciling accounts; preparing reports.
Junior Accountant Job Duties:
-Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
-Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
-Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
-Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
-Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
-Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
-Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
-Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
-Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Accounts Administrator Dubai
Job Description - Accounts Administrator
Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, administers accounts. Acts as resource person and resolves problems. Processes or monitors the processing of financial, accounting and payroll transactions. Examines, analyses and reconciles accounting and financial records as well as documents such as bank statements, expenditures, budgets, loans, and others. Ensures accuracy and compliance with University, government and granting agency guidelines, as well as accounting, reporting and payroll policies and procedures. Performs various administrative tasks according to the needs of the unit.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Administers accounts. Acts as resource person and resolves problems. Prepares journal and ledger entries. Processes or monitors the processing of financial and accounting transactions. Examines and analyses accounting and financial records and documents such as bank statements, expenditures, budgets, loans and others.
2. Ensures accuracy and compliance with University, government and granting agency guidelines, tax laws as well as accounting, reporting and payroll policies and procedures. Maintains up-to-date knowledge of these matters and gives explanations to researchers, staff and agencies.
3. Sets up accounts, sub-accounts, and budgets. Approves expenditures, receives funds and processes deposits. Compiles and prepares material to be sent to bank. Reviews, verifies and processes expense reports, requisitions, claims, advances, savings bonds, invoicing and charges.
4. Monitors loans. Follows up on missing payments. Advises on and arranges payment schedules.
5. Monitors and reconciles various accounts, statements, and reports. Identifies and analyses discrepancies and errors. Makes corrections, processes adjustments and follows up on problems. Audits outstanding items.
6. Verifies the completeness and accuracy of documentation.
7. Prepares schedules, reports and financial statements. Makes recommendations on budget allocations. Supplies information and documentation to auditors.
8. Maintains computerized information systems and participates in their implementation and development to improve efficiency within the unit. Liaises with computer resource persons as required. Sets up and maintains databases and spreadsheets. Enters data and updates information.
9. Performs various administrative and clerical tasks according to the needs of the unit. Prepares correspondence related to the duties of the position. Liaises with appropriate resource persons.
10. Uses a variety of equipment such as a personal computer, printer, calculator, telephone, photocopier, microfiche reader and fax machine.
11. The list of duties and responsibilities outlined above is representative and not a complete and detailed list of tasks, which may be performed by an employee whose position has been matched to this generic job description.
Accounting Clerk Dubai
Are you a accounting clerk with tally experience, please apply for this role, this is a full time positions, you must have good English skills, salary 7000 AED per month
AGM (Assistance Group Menasa) a newly established company in JLT, Dubai is urgently looking to hire an Indian Male or Female Accountant/Admin with prior accounting experience (necessary) with good written and communication skills in English.
We expect as a minimum:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- 2- 3 years accounting experience
- Salary in the range of 4-5k / month
- Maintain up-to-date billing system, accounts receivable customer files and records.
- Preparation & recording of invoices and follow up with clients for timely payments.
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation, Payroll processing and calculation of overtime pay for staffs.
- Ensure smooth operations of accounting process, General Ledger, Account Receivables, Account Payables & Payroll.
- Preparing Trial Balance, Profit & Loss A/c and Balance Sheet.
- Process all purchase invoices and payments, expenses and petty cash vouchers
- Monthly Finalization of Financial Statements including Balance Sheet & profit & Loss Account.
- Monthly expense variance analysis and revenue analysis
- Carry out clerical tasks and errands to assist others, ordering office supplies.
- Managing all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Office related backend admin support which may be required from time to time.
Send your complete Original CV
Full time or part time self-motivated professional Accountant who is fully fluent in English with enough experience in Accounting related matters and applications including Tally, Peachtree and others who can control and audit company's daily business transactions including reports of purchase and sales of different goods, Inventory, profit and loss, balances, postings of different vouchers, and other related matters. salary negotiable
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting
Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accountant General Skills and Qualifications:
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills.
Accounts assistant Dubai
We urgently need Accounts Assistant with Tally ERP experienced and knows how to works with the software. Bachelors Degree. Our office timings from 9-6pm with 2days weekly off.