- CA/ ACCA/ MBA in Finance/ B.com
- Minimum 5 years’ gulf experience
- Arabic speaking/ nationality only
- Job location: UAE
- Full time job
- Salary : Not disclosed
Interested candidates kindly forward your resume
Beta Inspection Services
Reputed firm in Dubai required a Accountant cum Administrative Officer. A female candidate who is capable of doing all secretarial job including administration, assisting the accounts, preparing the contracts, bank formalities, Letter of Credits, quotations, keeping the records of the personnel files etc.
Qualifications: Graduate with a minimum 3 experience in the above position and able to handle in computers with word, excel and power point. Looking for an ideal candidate with clean record
Accounts Assistant : Candidate with accounting experience are required. Freshers with accounts background and excellent communication skills can also apply.
Accountants work to improve the efficiency and maximise the profitability of an organisation. Their skills are in demand in a wide range of sectors; many graduate accountants work in public practice firms, but accountants may also be employed by the private, commercial, and not-for-profit sectors. The work of certified accountants entails:
analysing and investigating annual and monthly financial accounts;
undertaking financial administration;
preparing reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements;
financial forecasting and risk analysis;
liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients;
negotiating business terms with clients and associated organisations;
developing and managing financial systems/policies;
controlling income and expenditure;
ensuring compliance with taxation legislation. salary negotiable
Asst.Internal Auditor Dubai
Accounting Graduates with minimum 5 years’ experience, which includes 2-3 years’ experience in reputed Company's Auditing Dept. in Qatar/Middle east
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
• Assist in the the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to the legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
• Maintain the fixed assets register.
• Inventory control and management.
• Assist with other accounting projects.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile bank transactions.
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
• Analyse financial information and summarize financial status.
• Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
• Provide input into department's goal setting process.
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
• Support month-end and year-end close process.
• Assist in providing information to external auditors for the annual audit.
Accounting & Audit Officer Dubai
1. Experience in Accounting & Audit
2. Qualified CA with an experience of atleast 3-4 years
3. Good communication skills
4. Has a driving license
5. Preferably: already working in Abu Dhabi
6. Expected salary AED 8-12k.
We are looking for an accountant for a Marine / Hydraulic engg company with min 3 years of experience in UAE