Assistant Accountant Dubai
Cost Accountant Dubai
Cost Accountant (Indian) with 3-4 years of experience in
Overall Finance & Accounting Management.
Supervise Bank Negotiations & Relations, petty cash, Account receivables, Account Payable, Review payroll, Cost / Inventory Control
Controls of all balance sheet accounts by preparation of monthly account reconciliations and actions accordingly
Prepares monthly position of actual results against budget, â€Žanalyze results and recommend measures required to meet budget
Co-ordinates external audits.
The Job location is Nigeria with attractive perks.
SAP Finance Consultant Dubai
SAP Finance Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Bachelor's Degree in Financial Accounting (or equivalent)
At least 2 years implementation experience in SAP Financials
At least 2 full lifecycle implementations in SAP Funds Management
At least 2 years’ experience with Public Sector clients
Fluent in Arabic and English.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame:1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
No. Description of KPI
1 Customer registration / Credit application verification
2 Customer creation
6 Sales invoice Preparation & Printing
7 Sales voucher Posting
9 Receipt voucher Posting
11 Customer PDC Posting
12 Customer account reconciliation
13 Customer Payment allocation
15 Customer payment follow up
16 Sales Return / Sales Discount/Credit note preparation
17 Sales invoice despatch
18 Cheque collection
2 Payment voucher posting
3 Supplier registration / Credit application
5 Purchase invoice Posting
6 Purchase invoice filing
7 Supplier account reconciliation
8 Petty Cash Posting
9 Cheque printing
10 Issued PDC Posting
11 Supplier Payment allocation
12 Suppler statement follow up
13 Purchase return/Debit note preparation
1 Gratuity - Provisional Entry
2 Leave Salary - Provisional Entry
3 Air Ticket - Provisional Entry
4 Employee - End Service benefit statement
5 Employee - Annual benefit statement
6 Employee CTC preparation
7 Employee Site Schedule Preparation
8 Employee Timesheet preparation
9 Employee Salary preparation
10 Salary, Deductions/Loan Processing
11 WPS preparation
12 Over time preparation
13 Over time distribution
14 Signed Salary pay slip filing
15 Employee loan account reconciliation
1 Expense apportion journal
a) Medical Insurance
b) Warehouse & Stock Insurance
c) Workmen compensation Insurance
d) Ware house rent
e) Pantry expense
f) Civil defence AMC
g) Warehouse & Office Maintenance exp
i) Telephone & Communication exp
j) Inter branch staff salary apportion
k) Inter branch Staff gratuity apportion
l) Inter branch Staff annual leave salary apportion
m) Inter branch Staff annual air ticket apportion
n) Inter branch Staff end service benefit apportion
o) Inter branch asset depreciation apportion
p) Inter branch visa & related expense apportion
q) Inter branch fuel expense apportion
q) Inter branch vehicle expense apportion
r) Inter branch hired labour exp apportion
2 Inter branch account tallying
3 Emply - Emigration / Labour Expense Card preparation
Utility & Other
1 Telephone & Communication bill payment
2 Telephone & Communication ledger reconciliation
3 DEWA bill payment
4 DEWA payment ledger reconciliation
5 Salik Payment
6 Fuel payment
7 Managers petty bills payment
8 Credit card reconciliation
1 General Journal Entry
2 Periodical / Recurring Journal Entry
3 Bank Reconciliation
6 Registration in legal authorities
7 Import / Export document preparation
8 Bank Facility document preparation & follow up
9 Employee Bank Account Opening
4 Sub Contract Bill posting
5 Subcontractor statement follow up
6 Subcontractor account reconciliation, salary range 8000 - 11000 AED per month
Accounts Assistant Dubai
- monitor supplier's invoices
- prepare payment vouchers
- account reconciliation
it max global
Acounting or Finance Bachelor’s Degree Graduate
• Female applicants only
• Filipina applicants will be given priority
• Knowledgeable in ERP Software – QuickBooks Desktop version
• Knowledgeable in MS Office Outlook, word, excel, powerpoint
• In charge of the following basic accounting tasks: accounts receivable, accounts payable, journal entries, general ledger management, monthly payroll
• Prepares closing report and financial statement on a monthly basis
• Makes reconciliation and maintenance of balance sheet accounts and P & L
• Draw up a monthly financial report
• Prepare an analysis of accounts as requested
• Assist with year-end closings
• Prepare tax computations and returns – VAT in 2018
• Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
• Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
• In charge of Account/Bank reconciliations
• Review and process expense reports
• Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
• Assist in pricing review of an item/service
Cost Accountant Dubai
• Well versed with production cost accounting.
• Audit staff expense and distributors and dealers incentive and prepare monthly payment accurately.
• Prepare regular and ad-hoc financial reports of monthly accounts and yearly financial reports within deadline.
• Register Withholding Tax, VAT and Business Tax Report to local authorities on time.
• Maintain book-keeping and cash flow management.
• Assist in other Finance projects, accounting and procurement tasks in UAE operations.
• Prepare annual corporate income tax return and tax reconciliation statements based on financial statements.
• Handling Company’s payroll, prepare budget, etc.
• Maintain relationship with banks.
• Handling foreign exchange related issues.
• Maintaining of store and keeping inventory records for accounting record and due diligence purposes.
Profile of Incumbent:
• Primary Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or Chartered Accountant Qualification from a reputable university.
• Late 30s to 40.
• At least 5 to 7 years of experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Office – Excel
• Experience in Production/Manufacturing Environment, handle production cost analysis and cash flow management