Junior Accountant Dubai
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. The position is temporary and for 2 months only. Candidates on spouse or parents visa only.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Proven experience as a junior accountant dealing with a large volume of customer
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software ( SAP)
- BSc/Ba in accounting
A manufacturing company located in Sharjah is currently in need of an 'Accountant' with minimum 2-5 years UAE experience who can join immediately.
Qualified applicants may send their CV to
- CA/ ACCA/ MBA in Finance/ B.com
- Minimum 5 years’ gulf experience
- Arabic speaking/ nationality only
- Job location: UAE
- Full time job
- Salary : Not disclosed
Interested candidates kindly forward your resume
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Female assistant accountant required with 2 - 3 years of U.A.E accounting experience. Salary budget is 3000 - 5000 AED.
Accountant cum Administrator Dubai
Candidates located in International City preferable.
• Preparing Quotation, LPO, Invoice and all related documents in accounts.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Customer followup.
• Office management skills.
• Minimum Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must know how to used Microsoft Office Standards i.e excel,word, etc.
• Must have 2 years experience in tally.
• Must have good Administrative skills.
Keralite Female accountant cum secretary required for a trading company in Dubai. Salary AED 3000 + Visa. Should know the secretarial works and less than 35 years. Visit visa holderrs preferred. Please send detailed CV
1. Data entry for all company transactions
2. Create accurate systems for accounting
3. Reconcile bank statements & inventory on a daily basis
4. Create reports for the management
5. Monthly budgeting
6. Manage 3rd party financial auditing process annually
We are looking for someone experienced, reliable and ready to take on a challenge.
Accounts Assistant Dubai
We have following two positions available for suitable candidate:
a) Account Assistant - Basic knowledge of accounts, good in excel and communication, 1 to 2 years. Preferable