Accountants work to improve the efficiency and maximise the profitability of an organisation. Their skills are in demand in a wide range of sectors; many graduate accountants work in public practice firms, but accountants may also be employed by the private, commercial, and not-for-profit sectors. The work of certified accountants entails:
analysing and investigating annual and monthly financial accounts;
undertaking financial administration;
preparing reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements;
financial forecasting and risk analysis;
liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients;
negotiating business terms with clients and associated organisations;
developing and managing financial systems/policies;
controlling income and expenditure;
ensuring compliance with taxation legislation.
Accounts Assistant Data Entry Dubai
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To update data entries into system accurately on daily basis candidate must have good typing skill & speed
- To compile and sort documents for data entry after verification with source documents for accuracy, should have knowledge in same filed.
- To generate invoices in line with company policy and client’s requirement also monitor on time delivery of invoices.
- To follow up on pending LPOs, control and maintain LPO pending list and received records correctly
- Arrange files in systematic manner for audit requirements
- Handle petty cash and able to account approved vouchers
AP Clerk Dubai
Maintain the Accounts Payables, correctly accounting for invoices and all payments, timely preparation of Payables reports, follow-up and timely payments made and reconciling all Accounts Payables records
Management of Accounts Payable and Expense Reimbursement
- Processing of Accounts Payable.
- Processing of Expenses and Reimbursements.
- Processing of the URO expenditure management.
- Prepare the AP related MIS reports and analysis
- Adherence to Standard operating policies and procedures
- Assist in period end closing and reporting related to AP.
- Maintaining documents/ records pertaining to Accounts Payable.
Finance and Acountancy
Accounts Manager Dubai
Monthly & Ad Hoc Reporting
consolidating data after month end and producing deck for partner group
coordinating with each of the PA nodes to get updated pipeline information needed for reporting
work together with associate and principal to prepare quarterly appendix deck for partner group
requests mainly from partners and principals on PA or client specific reporting needed on an ad hoc basis
additional slides needed for partner meetings or regional calls
Month End Close
month end journals raised in accordance with Plan/E1/E2 etc
allocations and I/C entries
reconcile all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
review all work submitted by team (reserves posted, AP accruals raised, payroll entries, Oracle and T&B reconciliations etc)
Prepare control statement variance report and query any issues. Highlight all major variances
Act as main point of contact for banking
handle all queries from bank(s)
preparation of applications and continuous follow up with bank on issuance of bid/performance bonds needed by consulting teams
Main point of contact for International Accounting (Global Services)
Senior Accountant Dubai
Senior Accountant to work for a medium size construction company specialized in decoration and fit out works in Abu Dhabi.
Candidates must have a minimum 5 years accounting and finance experience with construction companies in UAE.
Their expertise should include:
1- handling full company\'s accounting activities and transactions.
2- financial management, planning, forecasting and reporting.
3- Advanced analytical and auditing skills.
4- Experience in dealing with banks (facilities, L/Cs...)
5- Strong personality and ability to deal with Clients and follow payment collection.
6- Good management of computer and accounting platforms (SAP, Quickbooks, ...).
7- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking).
In case you can sort such candidates, please let me know.
Shairco Interior Projects
Finance Manager Dubai
Financial Dept. Manager. His/her role is to control and organize the company’s entire Financial Department, including HR and PRO duties and responsibilities