Industry: Oil and Gas
Job Location: Dubai
Salary: As per Experience and Competence
Experience: Minimum 2 years
Job Type: Full Time
Looking For Accountant with accounting software knowledge will be added advantage.Managing day to day financial operations. Supervising invoicing, Responsible for Accounts Receivable & Payables. Monthly Closing of books, Assist General Manager in preparing financial statements. Payroll Preparation, Disbursement of Staff expenses.
SALARY RANGE: AED 9,000 -10,500
The Accountant reports to the Finance Manager. Maintains and controls the General Ledger accounts and business transactions of the organization, applying the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) that includes analytical work and thorough review of financial records.
Your main duties will include:
• Day to day finance and accounts operations
• Making payments and receipts as necessary for the business and recording them in accounting software in a timely manner and properly allocated with invoices.
• Ensure outlined procedures in the Finance Policy are adhered to while making any payments (or) receiving funds.
• Make necessary journal entries as appropriate for appropriate accounting as per standard procedures.
• Ensure necessary documents are maintained for any transactions that are accounted in the software.
• Preparing Bank Reconciliation statement periodically as per practice.
• Preparing Intercompany Reconciliation statement periodically as per practice.
• Perform filing and general administrative tasks.
• Verify and process all accounts payable documents and monitor expenditures.
• Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Deposits cheques & cash at bank and make arrangements for Cheque collection
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Finance Manager or CFO or any other person designated in their absence.
Education and other required qualifications/experience/skills for the job:
• Hold a graduate degree in commerce and accounts (B.Com preferably)
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in handling accounts function
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, especially Excel).
• Be able to demonstrate attention to details and good-record-keeping.
Finance Manager Dubai
We need a Finance Manager with over 6 years working experience. Not more than 50 years old - Experience as a Terminal Manager in GCC is a must - Salary is negotiable
We are currently looking for an Accountant with Construction Experience. Preferably in Abu Dhabi UAE.
Interested applicants may send their CVs with Expected salary
Position : Senior Accountant – Accounts Receivable Dubai
Reporting to : Finance Manager
Department : Finance – CAS
Job Location : Dubai
Preferred Language: English & Arabic / * Preferred Male only / * Preferred Nationality: Emirati
Handle accounts payable
Daily transaction encoding
Reconciling daily transaction
Monthly bank reconciliation
Any other tasks as instructed by the managers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The accountant should hold a Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounts ,Business Administration, Commerce or any other related degree
Additional training in ACCA will be an added advantage.
At least two years experience as an accountant in a Franchise company
Computer literacy skills are essential ( Microsoft ,word, excel ,Email)
Quick Books is a must, salary is negotiable
Senior Cost Controller Dubai
Group of Restaurants located in Dubai is looking for a Senior Cost Controller with previous experience in UAE:
•Build annual operating budget for the company
•Managing purchasing in order to keep costs within budget
•Build reports detailing raw material and labor costs to management
•Regular daily inspections of stock movement through data entry of purchased materials, returns of supplies
•Carry out monthly inventories of raw materials
•Periodic analysis of cost of goods sold.
•Monthly analysis and propose suitable solutions.
•Daily inspections of quality and state of items in food storerooms.
•Cleaning inspection and check of all storerooms.
•Regular inspections on the conditions of refrigerated storerooms with regards to temperature control and proper storing.
•Ensuring that material requests are placed according to company policy and with the liaison of the concerned chef and department manager.
•Ensuring that material purchases, receiving, and issuing are carried out according to company policy and procedures.
•Daily contact with the warehouse management to ensure that returns to suppliers are accurately recorded.
•Deal with any variances and carry out recounts as informed by the Financial Controller.
•Communicate with the Executive Chef to ensure that accurate weights are being strictly followed by all production units
Knowledge, skills and experience:
•Previous experience in UAE
•Bachelor degree in Business administration with a focus on accounting
•At least 8-10 years of experience in the same field (Restaurants or Hotels)
•Energetic and motivated
•Advanced analytical skills and computer skills (report writing)
•Good knowledge in cost management
•Experience in POS system and inventory system