A medium sized new age Finance and Technology company requires an experienced in-house qualifies Accountant based in Dubai. Your core responsibilities are to provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports and monthly management accounts for all subsidiary companies and the Abra holding company to be presented to the Board monthly.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting and clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups
• Assists in completion of all finance related queries and requirements from banks, Financial institutions and Government bodies
We are looking for a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Finance and Technology sectors.
Other skills necessary:
• ACA/ACCA international standards and reporting knowledge a must
• Proficient with all Windows applications including Excel and all office management systems
• Sage Line 50/100, Sage Payroll or similar systems
• Good communication skills in Arabic and English
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and articulate and driven
Management Accountant Dubai
This role will see you operating planning and budget processes for the head office. You will perform analysis of business cases for capital proposals and ongoing cost implications. You will be assisting managers across the business with the analysis of performance against plans and identifying future saving opportunities.
To be successful you will need demonstrated experience preparing operating and capital budgets, strong analytical skills, strong technical accounting knowledge and the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders. For this role you will need to be tertiary and CA/ACCA qualified, salary 78 K USD
Senior Accountant Dubai
A well established local company in Dubai is looking to hire a Senior Accountant for it\'s division managing an extensive portfolio of real estate investments. This position will have primary responsibility for all aspects of the Finance function & the Operations Management function of the division.
Duties & responsibilities will include;
- Supervise & direct the Accountant maintaining the financial ledger of the division.
- Accounts payables processing & management.
- Receivables management to achieve the desired recoveries outcomes of the division inc. oversight of the legal actions for recoveries.
- Maintain up to date budgets of CWIP, highlighting variances, if any in a timely manner.
- Lease administration of a boutique mall & related finance functions inc. turnover rent, service charges accounting & marketing budget.
- Operational management of the team of Asset (Property) Managers handling the day to day affairs of the investment properties for cost & revenue control purposes.
- Regular reporting on receivables, site inspections/visits and facilities management issues.
- Implementing rigorous internal controls in the Finance & Property Operations Management functions and improving it\'s effectiveness.
- Treasury management & cashflows forecasting.
NOTE: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to,
ï‚§ Provide financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further course of action
ï‚§ Maintaining the financial health of the organization and identify areas for potential improvement
ï‚§ Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances
ï‚§ Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met
ï‚§ Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances to be maintained
ï‚§ Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
ï‚§ Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
ï‚§ Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
ï‚§ Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
ï‚§ Over 5 years of experience on Finance Manager role
ï‚§ Must be a qualified CA
ï‚§ Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required (Masters preferred)
ï‚§ Superior mathematical, leadership and employee management skills
ï‚§ Deep understanding of business principles and practices
ï‚§ Good planning and organizational skills, research & analytical skills, critical thinking & problem
ï‚§ Extensive Experience in Tally ERP 9
Accounts Assistant Dubai
We are looking for an Assistant Accounts & Logistics Coordinator for our Medical & Oilfield Equipment Company in Dubai, U.A.E. The role would include supporting the the day-to-day financial and logistical requirement, maintaining reports, and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company. The candidate should also process orders and oversee cycle of order fulfilment. Responsible for making sure supplies, stock, materials, packages, and/or products are processed through the delivery system efficiently and effectively.
• Preparing financial documents such as Quotations, Pro Forma Invoices, Tax Invoices, bills, and accounts payable & receivable
• Completing purchase orders
• Managing payroll
• Efficiently filing the quarterly VAT of the company with FTA
• Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
• Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
• Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
• Oversees inventory of goods
• Knowledge of data entry, office management systems and procedures
• Basic knowledge of managing finance and accounts
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
SALARY RANGE: AED 9,000 -10,500
The Accountant reports to the Finance Manager. Maintains and controls the General Ledger accounts and business transactions of the organization, applying the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) that includes analytical work and thorough review of financial records.
Your main duties will include:
• Day to day finance and accounts operations
• Making payments and receipts as necessary for the business and recording them in accounting software in a timely manner and properly allocated with invoices.
• Ensure outlined procedures in the Finance Policy are adhered to while making any payments (or) receiving funds.
• Make necessary journal entries as appropriate for appropriate accounting as per standard procedures.
• Ensure necessary documents are maintained for any transactions that are accounted in the software.
• Preparing Bank Reconciliation statement periodically as per practice.
• Preparing Intercompany Reconciliation statement periodically as per practice.
• Perform filing and general administrative tasks.
• Verify and process all accounts payable documents and monitor expenditures.
• Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Deposits cheques & cash at bank and make arrangements for Cheque collection
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Finance Manager or CFO or any other person designated in their absence.
Education and other required qualifications/experience/skills for the job:
• Hold a graduate degree in commerce and accounts (B.Com preferably)
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in handling accounts function
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, especially Excel).
• Be able to demonstrate attention to details and good-record-keeping.
Cost Accountant Dubai
Cost Accountant (Indian) with 3-4 years of experience in
Overall Finance & Accounting Management.
Supervise Bank Negotiations & Relations, petty cash, Account receivables, Account Payable, Review payroll, Cost / Inventory Control
Controls of all balance sheet accounts by preparation of monthly account reconciliations and actions accordingly
Prepares monthly position of actual results against budget, â€Žanalyze results and recommend measures required to meet budget
Co-ordinates external audits.
The Job location is Nigeria with attractive perks.
Job Track Me
Project Accountant Dubai
Project Accountant – Oil and Gas Dubai / AED 12000 Gross + Annual Benefits Leading Company is looking for a Project Accountant for their Oil & Gas sector. Your main responsibilities include Job Setup, Project Changes and Maintenance, Project Billing, Project Closing, WIP Valuation, Project Reporting and Monitoring