Finance Manager Dubai
Basic Function: The functions of the finance manager position can be considered identical to a treasurer position (see the Treasurer job description), or as a "light" treasurer who has additional analysis responsibilities that include support of the management team in a variety of operational decisions. This job description assumes the latter view of the finance manager position. As such, the finance manager should manage funds in such a manner as to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk, and while also ensuring that an adequate control structure is in place over the transfer and investment of funds. Further, the finance manager engages in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance. The position is considered to be more senior than the financial analyst position.
1. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
2. Manage outsourced functions
3. Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
1. Manage the preparation of the company's budget
2. Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
3. Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
1. Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
2. Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
3. Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
4. Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
5. Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
6. Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
7. Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
8. Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
9. Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
10. Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
Reference Interiors LLC
Fit Out contracting company, is seeking a full time Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant who is able to multitask and handle a wide variety of responsibilities.
The Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant position is responsible for general bookkeeping and administrative functions for the company. The ideal candidate must have an understanding of basic accounting and bookkeeping principles and strong organizational skills.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Create and send monthly invoices.
• Reconciliation of financial and credit accounts.
• Ensure prompt collection of all receivables.
• Track and pay vendors in a timely manner.
• Assemble and share information with all team members.
• Maintain an accurate and orderly account filing system.
• Assist with payroll and keeping employee data accurate.
• Provide administrative and human resources support as requested
• Assist in Purchase orders, data maintenance as well as create report, memos,etc.
Qualifications & Professional Skills
• 2+ years bookkeeping experience.
• Familiarity with contracting.
• Proficiency in Quickbooks, Excel and Word.
• Experience working with payroll and payroll processing.
• Proficiency in managing accounts payable/receivable.
• Can work independently on projects while communicating with clients, vendors and co-workers.
• Excellent written and phone skills are required.
Audit manager Dubai
Job description: We are a growing company based in Dubai and were looking for Audit Manager.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting/Audit Option)
– Candidates should be ACA, ACCA, or CPA qualified.
– An experience in a Big 4 is good to have.
– With at least 4-5 years of experience in the same field.
– Fluent in English.
– Demonstrate good knowledge of planning and organization skills.
– Computer Literacy
Kindly send your updated CV
Finance Manager Dubai
We are looking for a finance manager to join our team
- Experience in the travel and tourism industry
- 10 years managerial experience
- Must be very motivated
- Preparing of P&L, financial forecasting, managing petty cash, managing and preparing all invoices, receipts, for all the company
- This candidate will be responsible for the full running of the finance for the company with a team of 10 people.
- Degree in Finance is a must
- Fluency in English is a must
Accounts assistant Dubai
Hiring Accounts Assistant for one of our Client - International Insurance Brokers based in Abudhabi.
Candidates with UAE experience in Accounts dept from Insurance industry is preferred.
-accounts finalization, balance sheet preparation and collections background (in accounts)
- Major reconciliations
Indian male candidates preferred.
Salary - 6000 - 7000AED
DBW Corporation LLC is hiring for the position of Accountant/ Book Keeper in Dubai.
A leading group of companies in Dubai requires eligible candidates for the post of Accountant. Interested Candidates can apply with updated resume.
Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
Candidate should have bachelor degree of finance or other related degrees.
At least 2 years experience in a similar position in Dubai.
Attention to detail and accuracy.
Planning, organizing and Problem analysis.
Strong communication skills.
Finance Manager Dubai
Associate Manager Finance & Executive Assistant to Director
Candidate will be responsible for finance and accounts of the company including but not limited to book keeping, preparing financial accounts, handling banking transactions and liaison with auditors and other consultants
Assist the Company’s directors in strategic matters internationally
Candidate should be a chartered accountant with 0-2 years of experience.
Place of posting will be Dubai.
Assistant Accountant Dubai
- Preparing various Financial statements like cash flow, fund flow, Budgeting, Profit and Loss
- Account and balance sheets and Trial Balance sheet
- Effectively handling cash flow statement weekly & monthly basis.
- Monitoring the funds, supervising and managing end to end accounts activities
- Preparation of Budget planning for future expenditure as well as income
- Cost Analysis, Internal Auditing and Management report
- Maintenance of general ledger accounts up to finalization.
- T P Audits and documentations for exports Reconciliation,
- Intercompany and preparation of documents
- Monthly and yearly reports
- Reconciliation of vendor
- ledgers Experience in SAP is preferable.
- Tax Planning and Budgeting.