Greetings from VAM SYSTEMS…..
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India. We offers a comprehensive list of services in the field of IT infrastructure management, Cloud services, IT Consulting Services, Banking, Management Resources, Information Technology Development, Telecom, Aviation, Retail Management & eGovernment offerings.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for ADF Programmer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Must have excellent programming skills
• Knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and practices
• A functional knowledge of Oracle e-Business suite R12 in a multi-organization
• Programming: Java, J2EE, XML, Oracle Developer Suite
• Should be well conversant with OAF, ADF, PLSQL, and Workflow development
• Writing, coding, testing and analyzing software programs and applications.
• Identifying fault and fixing.
• Creates test data, conducts tests, and debugs programs.
• Develops programs and procedures necessary to integrate and/or implement the system. Tests system fully to determine its operational reliability.
• Coordination for the implementation of projects with System Analysts and Head of
Accountant with Hotel/Real Estate Experience
A well established Hotel Apartments Dubai Based Company, recruiting accountant with local and industry related (3-5 years experience). Vast and comprehensive Accounting skills are mandatory additional knowledge in Procurement and stock control is a plus.
Accountant Job Duties:
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Female Applicants are preferred.
We need someone with strong personality and can work under pressure.
Salary : 7000 AED Including transportation (pick and drop in selected areas
Finance Professionals Dubai
ORION Group, a leading global trading and real-estate investments conglomerate, seeks a dynamic and results-oriented finance professional with extensive experience in corporate finance and management
You should have a CA/CPA qualification along with leadership, analytical, verbal and written (English & Hindi) communication skills. A minimum of 10 years’ experience in finance management and a strong conversance with banking and trade finance related matters.
Large store in the Dubai mall is seeking an accountant to handle all our books, you will handle all books, record keeping, payouts and payins
You must be an accountant with experience, this is contract positions for 5 years, we offer 78 K USD plus housing and relocation
Kids and Teachers Publishing and Distribution is looking for an Accountant to work Full Time
Accountant Duties And Responsibilities:
- Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and
outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included
- Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the
company’s financial health
- Analyzing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Must have full knowledge and experience in using TALLY software
- Must have previous experience as an accountant with previous companies
- Must be professional and present reports in clear and organized manner
- Must read, write and speak English properly (Arabic is a bonus, but not necessary)
Job description: Accountant
Responsible for the recording of daily transactions relating to cash transactions, accounts payable transactions, payroll transactions and premium and claims
transactions, for the completion of accurate and timely accounting records and for the production of financial and regulatory reports, based on those records.
Other responsibilities include performing account analysis, preparing account reconciliations, preparing accounting statements and reports, and coordination
and management of account reporting and filings. Plans, coordinates and resolves accounting matters with other Accounting members, departments, locations
and divisions. Accounting policies and procedures are established to ensure that all financial transactions are executed and documented in accordance with
generally accepted accounting principles. Findings and recommendations are presented to senior management.
Record entries to and perform reconciliation of various routine and some complex accounts.
Prepare various investment schedules and financial reports including balance sheets, income statements, etc. and produce reports for management or outside parties.
Review financial reports for accuracy.
Provide analysis of various routine and some complex accounts.
Perform financial analysis and translate data into a management report.
Recommend methods and procedures to improve specific task-related activities and the functioning of the accounting department.
Provide support for internal and external audits, and Third Party Administrator's (TPA) data, and back-up support for creation of regulatory financials.
Investigate issues and complete special projects as needed.
Demonstrates a strong initiative
Solid time management skills
Award Winning startup-in extreme growth mode-is seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our high energy company. The ideal candidate should be creative,
possess good communication skills and feel comfortable with direct client interaction. The ideal candidate should enjoy learning, growing, taking on new challenges
and responsibilities, be organized, a self-starter, fast learner and not be afraid to voice your opinion. Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment and
not fear deadlines.