Full time Accountant needed with the following experience and skills:
- 2-5 years accounting experience
- 2-5 years experience in QuickBooks
- Fluent in English (Arabic would be a plus)
- Must be able to work very well under pressure
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT Dubai
A multinational company with its head office in Dubai is urgently looking for a Senior Accountant for their Dubai branch: - With 1-2 years of experience in the freight forwarding industry. Knowledge of Tally ERP, Microsoft Excel is an advantage. The candidate should be capable of independently handling accounts until finalization along with streamlining the accounts and administration operations of the branch. The candidate should have completed a minimum of Bachelors degree, must be fluent in English and possess good communication skills.
Auditor Consultant Dubai
We are a Consultancy and Training Company based in DUBAI specialized in International Management Systems Consulting, Auditing, Training and Support; with strong presence in Middle East and South Asia. If you have working experience of 6 to 8 years as a consultant, auditor, or trainer for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 2700, ISO 17025, ISO 22001, ISO 13485, TL 9001 in UAE or GCC and willing to travel and support globally
Accountants work to improve the efficiency and maximise the profitability of an organisation. Their skills are in demand in a wide range of sectors; many graduate accountants work in public practice firms, but accountants may also be employed by the private, commercial, and not-for-profit sectors. The work of certified accountants entails:
analysing and investigating annual and monthly financial accounts;
undertaking financial administration;
preparing reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements;
financial forecasting and risk analysis;
liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients;
negotiating business terms with clients and associated organisations;
developing and managing financial systems/policies;
controlling income and expenditure;
ensuring compliance with taxation legislation. salary negotiable
Kids and Teachers Publishing and Distribution is looking for an Accountant to work Full Time
Accountant Duties And Responsibilities:
- Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and
outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included
- Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the
company’s financial health
- Analyzing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Must have full knowledge and experience in using TALLY software
- Must have previous experience as an accountant with previous companies
- Must be professional and present reports in clear and organized manner
- Must read, write and speak English properly (Arabic is a bonus, but not necessary)
Finance manager Dubai
inance Manager – Job (Dubai)
Company Name: Landmark Group, Dubai.
Chartered Accountant (ACA)
Experience: 05 – 10 years of experience in a finance position.
Must be fluent in English.
Responsible for financial evaluation.
Prepare variance analysis on a monthly basis.
Provide business finance support for all territories.
prepare monthly MIS, presentation packs along with ad-hoc reporting.
problem-solving and analytical skills.
Strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills
Ability to effectively communicate with senior-level management.
Ability to develop strong internal and external relationships.
Salary Range: (15,000 AED – 18,000 AED)
A company based in Dubai is looking for a Accountant.
The role will involve looking at their accounts and performing some bank reconciliation as well as various other duties.
Knowledge of U.A.E VAT is also required. The chosen candidate will need to have initiative and be proactive in their attitude.
Candidate should be able to work with accounting software Like Tally.
Accounts Assistant Dubai
Duties and responsibilities:
• Provide administrative support to accountants
• Undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping.
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
• Managing petty cash transactions.
• Controlling credit and chasing debt.
• Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
• Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
• Preparation of statutory accounts.
• Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets
• Planning and budget control.
• Assisting qualified Accountants with audits.
• Preparation of financial reports.
• Female (Any Nationality)
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the same field
• Knowledgeable in Peachtree Accounting System
• Bachelor Degree in Accountancy Graduate
• Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, and organizational Skills