Accounting Manager Dubai
- Should be a Chartered Accountant with 2-5 years of post-qualification experience.
- Consulting exposure with BIG 4/CA firm/Consulting firm is preferred.
- Team handling experience required.
- Should have good experience in business development role and client relation management.
- Should be able to handle work flow of multiple branches of the organisation at Dubai.
Job description: An exhibition company is looking for an accountant who has at least 2 years UAE experience in the same position. Hindis are preferred. Kindly mention the salary expectation and the availability along with the cv.
Position : Senior Accountant – Accounts Receivable Dubai
Reporting to : Finance Manager
Department : Finance – CAS
Job Location : Dubai
Preferred Language: English & Arabic / * Preferred Male only / * Preferred Nationality: Emirati
TEEKAY MARINE SERVICES
Senior Manager, Account Dubai
The Manager, Accounts will be responsible for effective management of the account function in the commission. The job holder will report to the Assistant General Manager, Accounts
- Must be a graduate of accounting/Financial management
- Must be a qualified chartered accountant
- Minimum of 1 years post-graduation experience working in accounts department of a reputable public or private sector organization
Finance Director Dubai
Finance director needed for multi national company in the UAE, in the role you will oversee the finance operations, you will have 10 plus years experience and full qualifications, please send in your applications
- Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Preparing budget and financial forecasts
- Computing taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
Ours is a manufacturing operation and we are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Recommend and Development systems and procedures with the objective of financial control and cost management.
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Proven working experience as an Accountant with specific knowledge of COST MANAGEMENT or in a relevant field
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Advanced degree in Accounting
We are an innovative Digital Media Agency, looking for a dynamic and skillful Accountant.
Have an opportunity to work with a skillful team of entrepreneurs and a well-known international company, and get to learn about the latest technologies and working with clients such as Facebook, P&G, Mercedes...
manufacturing company located in SHARJAH is currently in need of an Accountant with minimum 2-5 years UAE experience.
Able to work from 8:00 to 6:30
Transportation is provided.
Applicants living in SHARJAH/AJMAN only will be considered.