Management Accountant Dubai
This role will see you operating planning and budget processes for the head office. You will perform analysis of business cases for capital proposals and ongoing cost implications. You will be assisting managers across the business with the analysis of performance against plans and identifying future saving opportunities.
To be successful you will need demonstrated experience preparing operating and capital budgets, strong analytical skills, strong technical accounting knowledge and the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders. For this role you will need to be tertiary and CA/ACCA qualified, salary 78 K USD
Accountant Supervisor Dubai
- Accountable for the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records
- Adhere to comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance accuracy of the company’s reported financial results
- Ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Play a critical role in developing and implementing the strategy for the company, which includes the development of a financial and operational strategy and metrics tied to that strategy
- Daily preparations of checks such as disbursements and expenses
- Filing and safe keeping of documents
- Follow up on unpaid accounts, assist in auditing, and check all receipts and vouchers
- Posting daily transactions as well as closing all agreement on time
- Follow up and monitor all PDC to have funds in the account on the giving dates
- Processing vehicles LPOs
- Coordinate with loans, purchases, payments
- Deals with suppliers’ payments
- Ensures related financial transactions are properly accounted for and reported in Financial Statements.
- Delivers precise, timely, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
Senior accountant Dubai
Chief Accountant Position
Following qualifications required:-
1. Full Knowledge in Tally and calculation of VAT
2. fair knowledge in Tally configuration
3. well versed in english and writing emails
4. Follow up on bill collections and payments
5.fair knowledge on logistics
Also require atleast 5 years experience in accounts and minimum 2 years experience Tally.
Accounts assistant Dubai
Job description: Accounts Assistant.
Details are as follows:
· Responsible for taxation and VAT filing
· Handle day to day accounting tasks and reports
· Excellent MS Office and communication skills
· Self-disciplined, fast learner
..College graduate of Accounting
· At least 2 years work experience
· Knowledgeable in computation of taxes and VAT filing
Salary & Benefits
· Dhs 3800 to 4400 per month
· Medical insurance
· Annual return ticket to home country
Finance manager Dubai
Bachelor’s in Commerce (preferred major in Accounting & Finance) or CPA
Minimal work experience of 1 – 2 years in Accounting/Finance (UAE experience preferable)
Should be familiar with financial reporting systems
Knowledge of computer and accounting software’s like SAP, ERP, MS Office- Excel, Word etc.
Record keeping skills and communication skills.
shall be responsible for all financial aspects which include payments, receivables, payable etc.
Should be able to generate the final accounts and reports
Keep update on banking activities and liaise with the bank
Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
Should be able to communicate with clients regarding their accounts matters and receivable
Updating accounts receivable and issuance of invoices/ Finance documentation
Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations
Updating accounts receivable and perform reconciliations
Monthly bank reconciliation and Cash flow forecasting to be prepared and shared to the reporting channel
Should be able to make full and final Profit loss statement, trial balance, balance sheet.
Our company urgently requires an Accountant cum HR Officer.
This role will be responsible for maintaining accounting entries in accounts payable, receivable, sub-ledger and general ledger (up to finalization),reporting & analysis,administration and all HR operations (as per UAE labor law) etc,
Candidate must have complete knowledge of up to finalization of accounts and should be capable to handle accounts independently.
Dubai Banking Groupo
Finance Manager Dubai
Finance manager with 6 plus years experience in finance, business or banking is needed for the bank, we are a mid sized finance company and bank and are in need of a finance manager, you will work with the finance team in analyst, marketing and pushing the services forward, you will have a degree, we offer a great salary package for the right candidiate
Accounts Assistant Dubai
- monitor supplier's invoices
- prepare payment vouchers
- account reconciliation