Account Executive Dubai
Description : Account Executive Required in Bur Dubai qualifications are as below; -Knowledge on Accounting system like Oracle, ERP, Peachtree is desired but not required. -Knowledge on Cash Flows, Bank Reconciliation, Statement of Account, AP, AR -Must be Single between 26-30 years old on a Visit Visa -Accounting graduate are given priority (without license considered) -Able to communicate in English well with Confidence -Atleast 2 years of paid experience as an Accountant or Accounting Clerk(OJT not included) Salary Range : 2000 to 4000 AED per month Send your CV to
Data Entry; Excellent Skills With Microsoft Office; Tally Experience; Detail Oriented; Organised; Timely; Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills; Associate's Degree in Business Administration or Related Field or Equivalent Work Experience
Accounts Assistant Dubai
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical
· Complying with all company accounts, federal accounting and financial regulations.
· Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial data.
· Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
· Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
· Maintaining accurate financial records.
· Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
· Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
Experience of 0 to 1 years may be preferred.
Education Certificate have to be attested to prove your education background.
Accountant, B. Com Indian with min 3-4 years independent experience in Tally with overall Admin functions & capable to close Yearly Accounts independently for an Electrical Construction Company in Al Quoz, Dubai.
Should be on to join immediately.
Finance Administrator Dubai
Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Processing of purchase and sales invoices, ensuring accounts payable and receivable are up to date
Daily business account and monthly client account reconciliations
To reconcile all commission statements from Providers
Compile monthly reports of commission breakdowns for our Financial Advisers
To request and chase any missing statements or funds due
To accurately input financial data and maintain and update information as required
To deal with Financial Adviser, Provider and internal queries in a friendly and efficient manner
Processing credit cards statements and expenses on a monthly basis
To organise and maintain filing, scanning and archiving for the Finance department
Assisting the Finance Director and Head of Accounts with ad hoc tasks
(The above responsibilities are not exhaustive and the role may require additional duties to be preformed from time to time)
Accounts assistant Dubai
Accounts Assistant - Data Entry
We are looking for accounting assistant to perform daily accounts supporting and administrative tasks that will support in aiming our main financial controlling goals, which are summarized as follows:
- Perform clerical tasks and provide administrative support to the accounting department.
- Basic bookkeeping and entering financial transactions into our internal databases.
- The role involves assisting accounting official/Senior management in the preparation of financial & supporting reports and preparing of excel sheets, preparation of the official letters for finance department, contributes in maintenance, reporting and management supporting of the company's finances.
- Calculating and checking of the financial documents under management supervision to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct, also preparing statutory accounts.
- Candidate must have sufficient skills in M.S. Office packs, especially M.S Excel and Word.
External Auditor Dubai
Applicant should be a professional degree holder (ACCA, CA, CPA) and should have experience in audit firm for at least 4 years and should have resident visa of DUBAI.
Those who fulfill above criteria should send your CV's to: email@example.com
Planning assignments to make sure audit staff are fully aware of the clients business and relevant issues
Examining interim and end-of-year accounts
Collecting and reviewing financial accounts and other operational data
Challenging the effectiveness of current working practices, updating executive and non-executive managers on risks identified and recommending actions to be taken
Selecting samples of business areas and accounts for testing
Conducting departmental reviews and interviewing key
Purpose of the position:
Primary role of an accountant is to fulfill a broad range of accounting, auditing, tax and consulting duties.
The accountant reports to the accounting supervisor and is Responsible for providing accounting support to the team.
1- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
2- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
3- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
4- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
5- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
6- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
7- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
8- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
9- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
10- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
11- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
12- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Reporting Skills.
- Methodical and organized.
- Time Management.
- Computer literacy and good typing skills.
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Data Entry Management