Purpose of the position:
Primary role of an accountant is to fulfill a broad range of accounting, auditing, tax and consulting duties.
The accountant reports to the accounting supervisor and is Responsible for providing accounting support to the team.
1- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
2- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
3- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
4- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
5- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
6- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
7- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
8- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
9- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
10- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
11- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
12- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Reporting Skills.
- Methodical and organized.
- Time Management.
- Computer literacy and good typing skills.
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Data Entry Management
A Construction Company in Abu Dhabi is looking for an Accountant
• Responsible for the accounting operations of the company
• Communicate routinely with the management on a variety of job related topics including bonding, insurance and contract agreements.
• Participate in the formation and implementation of company financial plans
• Preparation of all monthly financial reports
• Work with outside accounting/financial firms on monthly close-out procedures
• Provide reporting and budgeting as required by the Management.
• Manage company and project cash flow
• Supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable staff and functions.
• Work with project management staff ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures including reviewing and analyzing job cost estimates and reports monthly.
• Develop written accounting procedures for the operations staff and work with team to ensure proper implementation and compliance.
• Knowledgeable with UAE VAT.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or any related field.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in construction Accounting or related field;
• 2 to 4 years on Construction Management or General Contracting or Subcontractor industry experience.
• Strong computer skills, including an intermediate level of proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook;
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills;
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills;
• General knowledge of AP, AR/Billing, PR, General Ledger;
• The ability to multi-task, work effectively in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines as necessary;
• Must be able to work independently and perform at a high level of accuracy; and
An opening exists for a finance officer to join our team, you will assist with annual and ad-hoc budget preparation, you will also handle budget input into the system, you will deal with creation of purchase orders, reconciliation and processing of invoices; if you have a related degree and 2 years experience, then please apply
Junior Accountant Dubai
Required JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT, with minimum 3 yearsâ€™ experience in accounting. Sound knowledge of all accounting treatments and book keeping under IFRS. Compensation: Dhs 4000-6000 per month. Sent CV
Accounting officer Dubai
Job description: Job Responsibilities:
• Opex & revenues reconciliation for month closing
• Support during budget exercise
• Raise credit note when needed
• Review supporting documents for cross charges received from our distributors
• Support the commercial team in demand planning
• Follow up on POs with Admin (verify cost centers and account numbers) and follow up on accruals for month closing
• Different tasks as and when required
• 4 to 5 years Accounting experience
• Medium to High proficiency in Excel
• Knowledge of ORACLE and ESSBASE (recommended but not required)
• Arabic speaker (many supporting documents are in Arabic)
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Accounting clerk Dubai
BCom graduates with 1 year experience
Salary AED 4500/- all inclusive per month
Palm Transport Llc
Transportation company is in need of a bookkeeper, you will work with the dept, which has 4 other bookeepers, 3 accountants and 3 accounting clerks, your job will be to keep our books and records intact and correct
We are looking for someone with 3 plus years of experience, we offer a good salary package and relocation for the right candidate
Junior Accountant Dubai
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. The position is temporary and for 2 months only. Candidates on spouse or parents visa only.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Proven experience as a junior accountant dealing with a large volume of customer
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software ( SAP)
- BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant field
- Nationality: Philippines