Trade Finance Operator Qatar
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Operator Trade Financefor ourQatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 2+ years of experience in Trade Finance.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar
Account Executive Dubai
Description : Account Executive Required in Bur Dubai qualifications are as below; -Knowledge on Accounting system like Oracle, ERP, Peachtree is desired but not required. -Knowledge on Cash Flows, Bank Reconciliation, Statement of Account, AP, AR -Must be Single between 26-30 years old on a Visit Visa -Accounting graduate are given priority (without license considered) -Able to communicate in English well with Confidence -Atleast 2 years of paid experience as an Accountant or Accounting Clerk(OJT not included) Salary Range : 2000 to 4000 AED per month Send your CV to
Finance Manager Dubai
Senior Finance & Accounts Manager
Oversee and manage the daily accounting & finance.
• Handle full set of accounts & ledger in all company offices.
• Monitor cash flow, bank reconciliation and receivable control
• Prepare annual budget & handle annual audit
• Establish & develop relationship with local and international bankers to enhance existing facility and facilitate new trade finance
• Familiar with operation documentation, stocks, demurrage/dispatch, taxes, construction project accounting & finance.
• Handles local and international compliance work
• Prepare monthly financial reports on time i.e. Balance sheet/P&L/Cash Flow/Fixed Asset, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Aging Report.
• Prepare budget monthly variance report, Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing.
• Can to travel
• Manage Fixed Assets.
• Degree holder in Accounting or Finance with CPA/ACCA preferred
• 5 years or above proven accounting working experience.
• Work experience in multi-national Company with reporting to overseas head office will have advantage
• Proficient in written & spoken English, Arabic is a plus
• Proficient in MS office, excel, word & outlook and experience in Accounting programs.
• Able to meet tight timeline, and night meetings.
• Committed, responsible, independent, trustworthy, with multi-tasking skills
• Immediate available preferred
• • Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements
• Secures financial information by completing database backups
We offer competitive package to the right candidate. Please send your resume in full with career/salary history and expected salary to us
AED 6000 + ANNUAL BENEFITS A reputed company in Dubai urgently requires Accountants with 2-3yrs experience in handling Accounts upto finalization. Bcom/Mcom/Ca Inter with relevant experience and exposure to ERP environment and excellent communication. The position is urgent and would require the candidate to join immediately. Visit Visa candidates with good communication skills preferred
Must possess at least a Bachelors degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent. At least 5 years of working experience. Must be able to work with minimum supervision
SALARY RANGE: AED 9,000 -10,500
The Accountant reports to the Finance Manager. Maintains and controls the General Ledger accounts and business transactions of the organization, applying the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) that includes analytical work and thorough review of financial records.
Your main duties will include:
• Day to day finance and accounts operations
• Making payments and receipts as necessary for the business and recording them in accounting software in a timely manner and properly allocated with invoices.
• Ensure outlined procedures in the Finance Policy are adhered to while making any payments (or) receiving funds.
• Make necessary journal entries as appropriate for appropriate accounting as per standard procedures.
• Ensure necessary documents are maintained for any transactions that are accounted in the software.
• Preparing Bank Reconciliation statement periodically as per practice.
• Preparing Intercompany Reconciliation statement periodically as per practice.
• Perform filing and general administrative tasks.
• Verify and process all accounts payable documents and monitor expenditures.
• Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Deposits cheques & cash at bank and make arrangements for Cheque collection
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Finance Manager or CFO or any other person designated in their absence.
Education and other required qualifications/experience/skills for the job:
• Hold a graduate degree in commerce and accounts (B.Com preferably)
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in handling accounts function
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision-making.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, especially Excel).
• Be able to demonstrate attention to details and good-record-keeping.
Assistant Accountant Dubai
AL BARAKAT PLASTICS
WE NEED ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT ( TALLY) FOR PLASTICS & PACKAGING PRODUCTS MANUFACTURING COMPANY THIS THE FULL TIME JOB
10,000 AED per month offered