Junior Accountant wanted for a well reputed company in Ras Al Khaimah.
The Person should be responsible to handle all the accounts and petty cash and will assist to the senior accountant.
Only the person on visit visa & freshers plus those who can join immediately within no time will be eligible for this post.
First preference will be given to the persons on visit visa.
Job Type: Full-time
Female Accountant with experience to handle accounts up
to finalization. Good communication skills and knowledge of Tally with taxation
A/R Clerk Dubai
Secures revenue by verifying and posting receipts; resolving discrepancies.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Duties:
• Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
• Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
• Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
• Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
• Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
• Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
• Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
Accounting clerk Dubai
BCom graduates with 1 year experience
Salary AED 4500/- all inclusive per month
Accounts Officer Dubai
- Managing cash inflows and outflows
- Cheque management
- weekly and monthly bank reconciliation
- Payment collection management
- Accounting of receivables
- Credit Control
- Sales & Receivables Reporting
- Maintaining and sending various reports
- Language Fluency - Hindi & English
- 'To Do' Approach is Must
- Self-Motivator and a Team Player
- Any other duty as and when assigned by the reporting supervisor
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation in finance stream
- One year UAE experience in same field
- Efficient Communication - Verbal & written
- Experience in VAT or GST and Arabic proficiency would be an additional advantage for selection
- Salary: would be decided based on the candidate profile and experience.
- Other benefits would be pain as per the UAE Labour Law
Finance and Accountany
Finance Manager Dubai
Direct and manage budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and reporting functions.
Prepare management accounts in accordance with internal procedures including variance analysis to highlight key business drivers to senior management.
Manage working capital of the companies by ensuring that all suppliers are paid accurately and timeously, all revenue collected within agreed terms
Ensure all accounting data entries are booked on time and monthly system of closing of accounts.
Design, maintain and document systems of Internal Control to support accounting records.
Business acumen and financial management skills
Analytical skills with excellent interpersonal skills
Sound numerical skills
Professionally qualified (MBA – Finance/CA/ ACCA/CPA)
Candidates with experience in Oil and Gas, Petrochemical or Energy field, preferred
Payment Recovery Executive Dubai
Urgently required MALE/FEMALE outdoor Payment Collection (Debt Collection) Executivel Fuel Sales in Dubai UAE candidate must have UAE Driving Lic. with min 3-4 years experience in similar field; send cv for immediate hiring.
Accounting Assistant Dubai
We are seeking Female Accounts Assistant
• Bachelor of Accountancy graduate
• Minimum 2 to 3 Years Experience in General Accounting Task
• Working knowledge of the following software: accounting software systems and MS Office (Word, Excel (formulas & formats) and Power Point).
• Responsible in reconcile Vendor and Clients accounts in Monthly basis
• Assist with daily Incoming and outgoing transaction (invoice processing)
• Manage payment & deposits processing and weekly check runs
• Responsible in compiling reports using accounting system & Hard copy fillings
• Organized, efficient, proactive and diligent with attention to detail, approachable and conducive to the office environment
• Drive and self-motivation to achieve chartered status with the relevant institution
• Ability to apply technical knowledge in analyzing problems and creating solutions
• Ability to work and communicate effectively in English (verbal & written) within multidisciplinary teams
• Ability to multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines