Senior Accountant Dubai
We are looking for an accountant , office agent , to Work with us and we are ready to pay 50,000 AED montly
Accounting Assistant Dubai
We are seeking Female Accounts Assistant
• Bachelor of Accountancy graduate
• Minimum 2 to 3 Years Experience in General Accounting Task
• Working knowledge of the following software: accounting software systems and MS Office (Word, Excel (formulas & formats) and Power Point).
• Responsible in reconcile Vendor and Clients accounts in Monthly basis
• Assist with daily Incoming and outgoing transaction (invoice processing)
• Manage payment & deposits processing and weekly check runs
• Responsible in compiling reports using accounting system & Hard copy fillings
• Organized, efficient, proactive and diligent with attention to detail, approachable and conducive to the office environment
• Drive and self-motivation to achieve chartered status with the relevant institution
• Ability to apply technical knowledge in analyzing problems and creating solutions
• Ability to work and communicate effectively in English (verbal & written) within multidisciplinary teams
• Ability to multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines
Career UAE 1
A reputed group of companies in the UAE, engaged in diverse business activities in Aluminium and Fabrication, Glass processing, Powder Coating, Trading and distribution of General Hardware Items and machinery, requires Accountants for their various locations.
Candidates should be M. Com/ C.A. Inter, having at least 3-5 years experience in accounts up to finalization in ERP environment, preferably from trading background
Job description: Minimum Qualifications Required
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
• Ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 3 or more years of related experience
• Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles & Cost Accounting Standards
• Must be able to adapt to new and different computer programs and software to enable efficient data gathering and analysis
• Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data
• Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office products
• Strong organizational and communicational skills
• Detail oriented
• Background in food manufacturing company preferred
• Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
Duties and Resposibilities:
• Ensure the accurate and timely processing of accounts receivable and all accounts payable transactions (including expense reports, PO invoices, non-PO invoices, etc.)
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports
• Perform GL accounting (prepaid, accruals, fixed assets, cash flow preparation, etc.)
• Responsible for managing the month-end accounting close and financial reporting
• Ensures the accuracy and integrity of the Company's financial records
• Support internal/external audits
• Responds to inquiries from the Controller and other management regarding financial results and special reporting requests
• Implement various accounting policies and procedures
• Ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise discretion and personal judgment
• Other duties as required
Position : Senior Accountant – Accounts Receivable Dubai
Reporting to : Finance Manager
Department : Finance – CAS
Job Location : Dubai
Preferred Language: English & Arabic / * Preferred Male only / * Preferred Nationality: Emirati
General Accountant Dubai
General Accountant Jobs in Dubai UAE Grand Millennium , is looking out for a General Accountant to join the Finance team.
If you have minimum of 3 year’s experience in a similar role with preferable previous experiences in a five star hotel, please apply with confidence
Eureka (PVT) Limited
Finance Analyst Dubai
continuous management of financial systems and budgets; • undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organisation\'s financial position); • providing financial advice. • liaising with clients (individuals or businesses) and providing financial information and advice; • reviewing the company\'s systems and analysing risk; • performing tests to check financial information and systems; • advising clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers; • maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy); • advising clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance); • Detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting); • managing junior colleagues.
Specific duties and responsibilities.
• Answering incoming phone calls
• Keep a complete and accurate address & phone numbers data base for Clients and Suppliers.
• Handling incoming and outgoing documents with courier, mail & over the counter deliveries
• Keep a complete and accurate record for incoming and outgoing deliveries
• Undertake filing, photocopying, binding and copy typing.
• Accurately and responsibly handle and record company’s petty cash fund for petty cash and expenses using the Company accounting system.
• Maintain office files and original documents including archiving and maintaining proper record.
• Handling and recording in the Company accounting system utility and other supplier’s bills and office expenses
• Procurement of all office items/equipment
• Provide administrative support and perform related tasks as may be assigned.
• Assist the accounting department with accounting records and Data entry
• Printing recording and sending invoices by courier to clients.
• Keeping records of sent invoices by courier and received bills.
• Filing Cheque details transactions and record in Company Accounting System.
• Handling cash flow budget sheet, following up on accounts receivable and reminding on accounts payable.