Paper Chase International
Accounts Executive Dubai
BCOM/ MCOM/ Inter CA
-Computer literate and familiar with accounting packages
- Knowledge of Tally and SAP will be an advantage
- 1 to 3 years experience in medium sized industry
Please forward your CVs
A medium sized new age Finance and Technology company requires an experienced in-house qualifies Accountant based in Dubai. Your core responsibilities are to provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports and monthly management accounts for all subsidiary companies and the Abra holding company to be presented to the Board monthly.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting and clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups
• Assists in completion of all finance related queries and requirements from banks, Financial institutions and Government bodies
We are looking for a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Finance and Technology sectors.
Other skills necessary:
• ACA/ACCA international standards and reporting knowledge a must
• Proficient with all Windows applications including Excel and all office management systems
• Sage Line 50/100, Sage Payroll or similar systems
• Good communication skills in Arabic and English
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and articulate and driven
Accountant with Hotel/Real Estate Experience
A well established Hotel Apartments Dubai Based Company, recruiting accountant with local and industry related (3-5 years experience). Vast and comprehensive Accounting skills are mandatory additional knowledge in Procurement and stock control is a plus.
Accounts Assistant Dubai
Assists accounts department in AR and AP functions
-Prepare & issue client invoices
-Liase with customers for billing issues
-PostinG and updating invoices ( QUICKBOOKS)
-With Admin experience in relation to logistics services
-Any other ad-hoc duties as required by superior
-Must be flexible, can work with minimum supervision, and willing to work on shifting as advised ( Monday-Friday)
-Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
Al Araka Decor LLC
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALITIES:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and should be CPA
· Strong understanding of accounting and finance
· 3-5 years accounting/finance experience;
· Highly detail oriented and organized in work
· Ability to achieve tight deadlines with a high degree of quality and understanding
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
· Proficiency with ERP Accounting software
Aces Property Development
Junior Accountant Dubai
Provides financial information by maintaining and reconciling accounts; preparing reports.
Junior Accountant Job Duties:
-Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
-Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
-Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
-Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
-Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
-Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
-Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
-Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
-Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Assistant Accountant Dubai
- Preparing various Financial statements like cash flow, fund flow, Budgeting, Profit and Loss
- Account and balance sheets and Trial Balance sheet
- Effectively handling cash flow statement weekly & monthly basis.
- Monitoring the funds, supervising and managing end to end accounts activities
- Preparation of Budget planning for future expenditure as well as income
- Cost Analysis, Internal Auditing and Management report
- Maintenance of general ledger accounts up to finalization.
- T P Audits and documentations for exports Reconciliation,
- Intercompany and preparation of documents
- Monthly and yearly reports
- Reconciliation of vendor
- ledgers Experience in SAP is preferable.
- Tax Planning and Budgeting.