Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Corporate Finance
• Reporting Skills
• Reporting Research Results
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Qualification : Bachelors degree in Commerce
Experience : 3 to 5 years relevant work experience in a trading Company
Strong ERP and MS Office knowledge required
Excellent subject knowledge and communication skills required
Excellent growth opportunity and learning experience in a professional environment.
Salary package on the basis of candidates experience and the responsibility assigned. Any Nationality.
Interview expected to happen in 10 days at UAE. Candidates already on visit visa or expected to reach UAE in 10 days can also apply to appear for the interview if shortlisted.
AJMAN GATE TOWER
Job description: Accountant
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Prepare budget forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
• Comply with financial policies and regulations
• Follow up on overdue payments, assuring overdue payments don’t exceed 2% of Total Rental Income
• Collect Bounce Chqs from Banks
• Deposit Chqs in Banks
• Renew Tenancy Contracts online and collect Chqs from Tenants
• Manage the day to day accounts of the business
• Fluent in English, Writing and Speaking
• Have a valid driving license in UAE
• Minimum 5 years experience in managing real estate accounts
• Familiar with UAE Banks procedures
• Familiar with Real Estate law in Ajman and Sharjah
A well established Hotel Apartments Dubai Based Company, recruiting accountant with local and industry related experience. Vast and comprehensive Accounting skills are mandatory additional knowledge in Procurement and stock control is a plus.
Salary range is AED 12,500-14,000
Job description: Excellent opening for Accountant with Knowledge of Tally ERP 9 From Real Estate Back ground
If you are looking for send your updated resume to email@example.com
Excellent opening for Tailor with knowledge of making Arabic dresses
Accounting Clerk Dubai
Preparation of Weekly and Monthly Reports for Maintenance Repairs Operation (MRO), Work Order (WO), Non Nettable, AP Debits, Material Loss, PPV Analysis and Excess and Obsolete for Worldwide sites. Preparing Activity Tracker for all the reports on weekly basis. Performing Standard Cost Rollups for worldwide sites. Updation of Cost Price for Purchase part and Manufacturing part. Preparation of Revaluation Report . This is to verify that the standard Cost Rollup is correctly updated. Support site in implementation of Best practices with respect to Cost Accounting. Advance Ms excel , Ms power and Ms outlook, salary is negotiable
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
• Prepare salary through WPS
• Prepare VAT filing
• Proven experience as a Senior Accountant
• Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
• Proficient user of finance software
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
Accountant with ACCA/CA wanted to start, we are a trading company in the UAE, your job will be to manage and maintain our books and records, you will have 3 accounting clerks to assist you, this is a full time position , we offer a right candidiate 80 K USD plus relocation