Dubai Offshore Bank
Finance Officer Dubai
The bank is looking for a Finance officer to help the dept with all finance and accounting issues, you will perform all finance related issues and report to the finance manager, the salar is negotiable
• Should hold a degree or equivalent in any Accounting or Financial Course
• Must have at least 2 years working experience in the same field
• Proficient in QuickBooks software
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook)
• Must have attention to details
• Can work independently and able to work under pressure
• Available immediately or within short notice
Job description: We are urgently hiring an Accountant.
1. Updating of monthly reporting package at HO Dubai level.
2. Review and analyze the monthly financial statements and management reports.
3. Intercompany A/C (review & monthly reconciliation).
4. Handling the set of books at HO Dubai level, and prepare related journal entries.
5. Help in the day to day operations at HO Dubai.
6. Coordination with Treasury regarding bank related matters for HO Dubai Finance and monthly bank reconciliation.
7. Review and concur payments and commitments related to XXX business.
8. Review and concur capex request and control budget for XXX business including EASY
9. Review and prepare the payments related XXX business at HO Dubai.
10. Update Budgeting & Forecasting, business plan and all related matters at HO Dubai level.
11. Contact XXX projects team for reporting and accounting issues.
12. Prepare Finance Presentation at HO Dubai level.
13. Coordination of all activities related to external audit (interim and year-end).
14. Review and concur capex request and control budget.
15. Coordinate and co-operate with other departments in Dubai HO to facilitate and improve the work.
16. Help and support on any Tax or consultancy required matter.
17. Comply with company rules, regulations and policy.
18. Other work assigned by supervisor.
Cost Accountant Dubai
• Well versed with production cost accounting.
• Audit staff expense and distributors and dealers incentive and prepare monthly payment accurately.
• Prepare regular and ad-hoc financial reports of monthly accounts and yearly financial reports within deadline.
• Register Withholding Tax, VAT and Business Tax Report to local authorities on time.
• Maintain book-keeping and cash flow management.
• Assist in other Finance projects, accounting and procurement tasks in UAE operations.
• Prepare annual corporate income tax return and tax reconciliation statements based on financial statements.
• Handling Company’s payroll, prepare budget, etc.
• Maintain relationship with banks.
• Handling foreign exchange related issues.
• Maintaining of store and keeping inventory records for accounting record and due diligence purposes.
Profile of Incumbent:
• Primary Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or Chartered Accountant Qualification from a reputable university.
• Late 30s to 40.
• At least 5 to 7 years of experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Office – Excel
• Experience in Production/Manufacturing Environment, handle production cost analysis and cash flow management
Job description: • Full Set of Accounts
• Overall responsible for Company’s day-to-day Accounts and Banking activities
• Responsible for correspondence with Banks for Import & Export related Trade Financing, Banking facilities, LC, Trust Receipt matters, documentation and payment matters
• Prepare, consolidate and submit Cashflow, Budget, Quarterly forecast & reporting.
• Liaise with External Auditor and responsible for Statutory audit completion
• Responsible for pre & post shipment costing for each & every shipment
• Liaise with customers and suppliers for financial related matters, AR & AP.
• Maintaining Accounts in TALLY EPR 9 software
• Attending to additional job(s) which management gives from time to time, a Multitasker with sound knowledge on I.T., Tech savvy.
Job description: Smart Horizon Business Center is looking for female Arabic accountant. Must have experience and knowledge of Arabic and English language. Salary 3000 - 5000 aed per month, depends on your previous work experience. Please apply only if you are in Dubai and available to join immediately!
Our location is in Barsha Heights, nearest metro station is Dubai Internet city.
Send your CV
Career UAE 1
A reputed group of companies in the UAE, engaged in diverse business activities in Aluminium and Fabrication, Glass processing, Powder Coating, Trading and distribution of General Hardware Items and machinery, requires Accountants for their various locations.
Candidates should be M. Com/ C.A. Inter, having at least 3-5 years experience in accounts up to finalization in ERP environment, preferably from trading background
• Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts and reconciliation of financial statements in compliance with the accounting standards & company’s policies.
• Maintaining accurate General Ledgers, Debtors Ledgers and Creditors Ledgers
• Maintaining of petty cash for day to day transactions
• Preparing of Cash and Bank reconciliation statement monthly
• Preparing monthly payroll, leave and final settlement
• Reviewing Sales & Purchase Ledgers
• Maintaining good relationships with all suppliers and customers