Accountant Supervisor Dubai
- Accountable for the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records
- Adhere to comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance accuracy of the company’s reported financial results
- Ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Play a critical role in developing and implementing the strategy for the company, which includes the development of a financial and operational strategy and metrics tied to that strategy
- Daily preparations of checks such as disbursements and expenses
- Filing and safe keeping of documents
- Follow up on unpaid accounts, assist in auditing, and check all receipts and vouchers
- Posting daily transactions as well as closing all agreement on time
- Follow up and monitor all PDC to have funds in the account on the giving dates
- Processing vehicles LPOs
- Coordinate with loans, purchases, payments
- Deals with suppliers’ payments
- Ensures related financial transactions are properly accounted for and reported in Financial Statements.
- Delivers precise, timely, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
Reference Interiors LLC
Fit Out contracting company, is seeking a full time Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant who is able to multitask and handle a wide variety of responsibilities.
The Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant position is responsible for general bookkeeping and administrative functions for the company. The ideal candidate must have an understanding of basic accounting and bookkeeping principles and strong organizational skills.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Create and send monthly invoices.
• Reconciliation of financial and credit accounts.
• Ensure prompt collection of all receivables.
• Track and pay vendors in a timely manner.
• Assemble and share information with all team members.
• Maintain an accurate and orderly account filing system.
• Assist with payroll and keeping employee data accurate.
• Provide administrative and human resources support as requested
• Assist in Purchase orders, data maintenance as well as create report, memos,etc.
Qualifications & Professional Skills
• 2+ years bookkeeping experience.
• Familiarity with contracting.
• Proficiency in Quickbooks, Excel and Word.
• Experience working with payroll and payroll processing.
• Proficiency in managing accounts payable/receivable.
• Can work independently on projects while communicating with clients, vendors and co-workers.
• Excellent written and phone skills are required.
Junior Accountant Dubai
Female Junior Accountant needed for a real estate company. 4-5 years experience, Bachelors’ Degree, bank dealings exposure, computer proficiency and fluency in English is a must. Interested may apply now
Asst.Internal Auditor Dubai
Accounting Graduates with minimum 5 years’ experience, which includes 2-3 years’ experience in reputed Company's Auditing Dept. in Qatar/Middle east
No. Description of KPI
1 Customer registration / Credit application verification
2 Customer creation
6 Sales invoice Preparation & Printing
7 Sales voucher Posting
9 Receipt voucher Posting
11 Customer PDC Posting
12 Customer account reconciliation
13 Customer Payment allocation
15 Customer payment follow up
16 Sales Return / Sales Discount/Credit note preparation
17 Sales invoice despatch
18 Cheque collection
2 Payment voucher posting
3 Supplier registration / Credit application
5 Purchase invoice Posting
6 Purchase invoice filing
7 Supplier account reconciliation
8 Petty Cash Posting
9 Cheque printing
10 Issued PDC Posting
11 Supplier Payment allocation
12 Suppler statement follow up
13 Purchase return/Debit note preparation
1 Gratuity - Provisional Entry
2 Leave Salary - Provisional Entry
3 Air Ticket - Provisional Entry
4 Employee - End Service benefit statement
5 Employee - Annual benefit statement
6 Employee CTC preparation
7 Employee Site Schedule Preparation
8 Employee Timesheet preparation
9 Employee Salary preparation
10 Salary, Deductions/Loan Processing
11 WPS preparation
12 Over time preparation
13 Over time distribution
14 Signed Salary pay slip filing
15 Employee loan account reconciliation
1 Expense apportion journal
a) Medical Insurance
b) Warehouse & Stock Insurance
c) Workmen compensation Insurance
d) Ware house rent
e) Pantry expense
f) Civil defence AMC
g) Warehouse & Office Maintenance exp
i) Telephone & Communication exp
j) Inter branch staff salary apportion
k) Inter branch Staff gratuity apportion
l) Inter branch Staff annual leave salary apportion
m) Inter branch Staff annual air ticket apportion
n) Inter branch Staff end service benefit apportion
o) Inter branch asset depreciation apportion
p) Inter branch visa & related expense apportion
q) Inter branch fuel expense apportion
q) Inter branch vehicle expense apportion
r) Inter branch hired labour exp apportion
2 Inter branch account tallying
3 Emply - Emigration / Labour Expense Card preparation
Utility & Other
1 Telephone & Communication bill payment
2 Telephone & Communication ledger reconciliation
3 DEWA bill payment
4 DEWA payment ledger reconciliation
5 Salik Payment
6 Fuel payment
7 Managers petty bills payment
8 Credit card reconciliation
1 General Journal Entry
2 Periodical / Recurring Journal Entry
3 Bank Reconciliation
6 Registration in legal authorities
7 Import / Export document preparation
8 Bank Facility document preparation & follow up
9 Employee Bank Account Opening
4 Sub Contract Bill posting
5 Subcontractor statement follow up
6 Subcontractor account reconciliation, salary range 8000 - 11000 AED per month
Accounting clerk Dubai
Candidate should have good knowledge of accounting, financial analysis, reporting, reconciliation, journal entry, finance, payroll and cash management as well as in document control too.
Must be a Graduate/Post Graduate in Finance or commerce with 1 or 2 years of experience.
Good communication skills and coordination skills.
Must be organised and punctual and can work ;
We are looking for male candidates only in this position with UAE Driving License (preferred)
Finance Officer Dubai
An Insurance Brokerage house is looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with audits, invoices, commission calculations and budget preparations. Demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Prepare VAT returns as required
- Point of contact for auditors, tax advisors and group accounting office
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using Ms Office (Specifically Excel)
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification as ACCA is considered a plus