Cost Accountant Dubai
• Well versed with production cost accounting.
• Audit staff expense and distributors and dealers incentive and prepare monthly payment accurately.
• Prepare regular and ad-hoc financial reports of monthly accounts and yearly financial reports within deadline.
• Register Withholding Tax, VAT and Business Tax Report to local authorities on time.
• Maintain book-keeping and cash flow management.
• Assist in other Finance projects, accounting and procurement tasks in UAE operations.
• Prepare annual corporate income tax return and tax reconciliation statements based on financial statements.
• Handling Company’s payroll, prepare budget, etc.
• Maintain relationship with banks.
• Handling foreign exchange related issues.
• Maintaining of store and keeping inventory records for accounting record and due diligence purposes.
Profile of Incumbent:
• Primary Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or Chartered Accountant Qualification from a reputable university.
• Late 30s to 40.
• At least 5 to 7 years of experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Office – Excel
• Experience in Production/Manufacturing Environment, handle production cost analysis and cash flow management
The Feeling Of Success
CFO required for mobile application start up. Must have experience in managing the financial interests of start ups, mobile applications and technology companies. The CFO will be responsible for management and planning of all financial operations of the company.
Our company requires Accountant in Dubai for an Accounting and consultancy and company.
Accountant Graduate Male.
Company Confidential, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Miscellaneous.
Accountant Graduate, male, with 1-2 years UAE experience.
Fluent in English and Hindi – must be able to read, write and speak proper English with clients.
Currently living in the UAE.
Able to work shifts.
Attractive salary package and other benefits with ample chances of growth await for the right candidates.
Job description: Title: DA Accountant
• Invoice & DA Generation
• Cruise DA Validations
• Query Resolution
• DA Submission to Principal
• · Processing Invoices & DA’s
• · Review of Disbursement account.
• · Regular interaction with operators and port agents
• · Receipt of Vendor invoices, identify appointments
• · Daily Vendor Follow Up
This should be generic; specific targets will be set as part of the objective setting process.
• Internal or External Invoice Processed With in 48Hour Lead time
• DA processed within 2 business days from the Last Invoice Receipt
• DA Dispatched with in 48Hour from Generation
• Vendor Invoice Follow-up
• Customer Query Response /Solution with in 24Hours
• Adhere to other Process KPIs
Account Executive Dubai
Description : Account Executive Required in Bur Dubai qualifications are as below; -Knowledge on Accounting system like Oracle, ERP, Peachtree is desired but not required. -Knowledge on Cash Flows, Bank Reconciliation, Statement of Account, AP, AR -Must be Single between 26-30 years old on a Visit Visa -Accounting graduate are given priority (without license considered) -Able to communicate in English well with Confidence -Atleast 2 years of paid experience as an Accountant or Accounting Clerk(OJT not included) Salary Range : 2000 to 4000 AED per month Send your CV to
Finance Accountant Dubai
Finance Accountant Dubai
Due to ongoing growth within the business, a newly created position is now available for a financial accountant. Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, this key position will be critical to the organisation's ongoing success. Key duties will include
• Management and statutory reporting;
• Systems development;
• Business analysis;
• Staff supervision and leadership;
• Budgeting & forecasting;
• Cash management;
• Compliance; and
• Ad-hoc project work.
The Successful Applicant
You will be CA/CPA qualified either looking to make your "first move" into commerce or already in your first post-qualification commercial role. A dynamic, ambitious individual, you will possess excellent communication and analytical skills, keen attention to detail and have the ability to liaise at all levels. This is an exciting time to join the organisation as they continue to drive their business forward through rapid organic growth. Your knowledge and expertise will have an invaluable impact on the future performance of the business and you will directly benefit from mentoring from the CFO.
SJS INTERNATIONAL TRADERS LLC
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Management of petty cash transactions.
Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
Preparation of statutory accounts.
Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
Once you gain some experience, you may be given more complex tasks such as:
Planning and budget control.
Assisting qualified Accountants with audits.
Preparation of financial reports
Jumeira Beach Real Estate
Jumeira Beach Real Estate / www.jbre.aeWe are one of the oldest and most established real estate companies in Dubai and we're looking for a qualified Accountant/Finance to join our company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Managing all Accounts functions and Payroll Administration.
* Should have worked on Tally.ERP accounts
* We Required a Accountant with well experience in contracting company accounts
* Candidate must have an excellent professional experience in financial reporting analysis.
* Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
* Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
* Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Team player, salary is negotiable