Assistant Accountant Dubai
Working in a team environment but taking responsibility for a core part of the finance area, this is an opportunity to take on more and really expand your commercial accounting skills.
Functions of the position will include:
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Management reporting and analysis
• Cost Accounting
• Variance and margin analysis
• Project work
• Excel spreadsheeting
If this sounds like you then apply now
Assistant accountant Dubai
Job description: Vacant alert ,
The vegas hote is desperately seeking for assistant accountant and front office supervisor, Restaurant manager, drivers and security.
Business Analyst Dubai
Excellent Opportunity with one of the largest Airline in UAE
Minimum of 8+years experience in a Business Analysis role, with a proven track record in Requirements specification
Minimum working SDLC experience in at least 3 end to end projects.
Skilled in Requirements Gathering, analysis, Use Cases, Process Maps, Screen Mechanics, preparing RFTs and RFIs through to vendor evaluations, managing multiple streams of work and coaching and mentoring BAs .
Looking for only Airline domain. If you don't have experience in airline kindly ignore
Job Location :Dubai
Interested candidates kindly share there update profile
Accounting clerk Dubai
We are looking for a skilled Junior Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
Accounting Clerk responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You will also run accounting software programs (e.g.QBM) to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
· Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
· Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
· Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
· Provide assistance and support to company personnel
· Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
· Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
· Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
· Constantly update job knowledge
- Receiving and entry of Invoice in daily basis
- Must be a graduate of Commerce, Accounting or Finance
· Proven accounting experience and UAE experience is an added advantage, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
· Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
· Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
· Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Aptitude for numbers
· Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
· Data entry and word processing skills
Account Manager Dubai
The IML Group is looking for a FULL TIME ARABIC ACCOUNT MANAGER to work with us at the IML office.
Job Description and Accountabilities
• Accountable for managing, maintaining and developing new business from your existing accounts as determined and agreed by your manager.
• Responsible for contributing to business development in acquiring new clients for IML and achieving your own personal targets
• Responsible for creating business quotations that must be approved by your manager before being sent to any clients.
• Responsible for achieving new business call targets, new business meeting targets, sales targets and profit targets as agreed with your manager as set out in your weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly KPIs
• Manage all live projects and report back any issues to the client. Any incidents you deem of a critical nature should be discussed with your manager before reporting back to the client.
• Responsible for delivering all reports and images to clients as per the agreed deadlines, as well as ensuring that the Online reporting tool is updated regularly with all required documents.
• Responsible for ensuring all required stock, paperwork and equipment is in hand prior to any projects going live.
• Ensuring that the promoters/hostesses for every project are approved by the clients.
• Management of project budgets as agreed by your manager to ensure the profit margin is achieved.
• Assisting your manager with the continuous recruitment drive for new promoters
Timings- 5 days a week, 9am-6pm
Benefits- Visa + medical insurance, Air ticket after completing 2 years.
Interested candidates with RELEVANT (Minimum 2 years)
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT Dubai
A multinational company with its head office in Dubai is urgently looking for a Senior Accountant for their Dubai branch: - With 1-2 years of experience in the freight forwarding industry. Knowledge of Tally ERP, Microsoft Excel is an advantage. The candidate should be capable of independently handling accounts until finalization along with streamlining the accounts and administration operations of the branch. The candidate should have completed a minimum of Bachelors degree, must be fluent in English and possess good communication skills.
Accounting supervisor Dubai
We are looking for an Accounting Supervisor to oversee our accounting department’s daily operations.
You will work closely with a team of accountants to manage financial functions, including accounts payable/receivable, bank reconciliations and tax audits. Our ideal candidate uses strong analytical skills to create detailed financial reports and forecasts. To succeed in this role, you should also have a problem-solving attitude and be able to manage a team.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our financial management is accurate and effective.
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTING MANAGER
Our company is currently looking an Assistant Finance/Accounting Manager here in Dubai.
* SAP ERP Knowledgeable
* With minimum of 4 years experience in the same field
* Fluent in English
* With Drivers License
* Knows how to speak Arabic is a plus