Business Development Consultant Dubai
Business Development Consultant (IT Sales) (Immediate Requirement)
We are a HR Consultancy firm looking to recruit a Business Development Consultant in IT Sales for one of clients majoring in IT Services and Technologies..
Candidate should be based in Dubai.
As a Business Consultant, you will be expected to be the key point of contact between firm and clients. You will be expected to offer technical advice as well as introduce new products.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Identifying and establishing new business
Create and update client profiles
Create strategies for existing accounts to generate business
Follow up meetings with clients – whether active or prospective ones
Design and develop products, services, and tools for client companies
Create opportunities for new product/ service by networking
An ideal candidate should possess at least 3 years of work experience in Dubai and knowledge of Web Development, Mobile Applications, SEO and Social Media. He/She must be fluent in Arabic and English.u
Commercial Manager Dubai
Urgent job opening for The Assistant Manager (legal & Commercial) in Dubai (UAE)
Company Real estate
Experience- Minimum 10years
Designation- Assistant Manager (commercial) (Agreement draft)
Salary- Maximum 28000 Dirham PA + Benefits
Location Dubai (UAE) (Current location should be Dubai)
Candidate Must have a good communication skills and knowledge of Fidic Red book (87-99),
FP&A Consultant (Financial Planning and Analysis) Abu Dhabi
My client is a fast growing Consultancy who is looking to add a FP&A Consultant due to demands in their services.
You will be joining a small team of elite FP&A Consultants in Abu Dhabi and working on small – large FP&A engagements.
Your responsibilities as the FP&A Consultant will include:
• Lead the full project implementation from initial inception through to post delivery
• Work closely with clients in designing solutions for the business
• Interpret existing reporting and planning structures within an organisation and designing optimum models using key business drivers
• Build Income, Cash-flow and Balance Sheet Statements based on Excel Models
• Work to a detailed project plan and deliver within agreed deadlines and SLA’s
• Main point of contact for the client
This opportunity would suit a FP&A Consultant with the following skills and experience:
• Degree level educated
• Accounting Qualification including CIMA Qualified or ACA/ACCA
• Experience in developing and implementing applications
• Financial modelling and analytic reporting utilizing multi-dimensionality
• Knowledge of Planning, Budgeting and forecasting process
• Expertise in designing and developing Planning and Consolidation solutions
• Experience designing and development financial reports, including statutory and management financial reports
• Proven background in managing implementation projects
• Experience in one or more ERP Software packages including Oracle Hyperion, TM1, SAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to join growing Consultancies in Abu Dhabi
Banking Positions Dubai
Job description: LEADING Banks in Dubai and Abu Dhabi Hiring!!
Vacancies - 10
1.Personal Loan Sales Executives
2.Credit Card Sales Executives
Banking Experience Is Mandatory.
Exp - (1-4) years of experience.
(Minimum of 1 year completion in the current company)
UAE experience is Mandatory.
Finance Advisors Dubai
NCCS ADS is dynamic company with a sound understanding of numbers and profound interest in financial markets around the globe. Qualified individuals will be selling a broad range of financial products and services to a diverse international client base and shall develop their own book of clients.
After training program, successful candidates will develop and implement sales strategies designed to increase sales of products and services offered by NCCS ADS IN GCC. They will initiate sales activity and proactive sales calls with targeted audience of retail and institutional clients as well as introducing partners. Further, they will provide support for recruiting, retention and development of clients and partners.
Active interest towards capital markets and trading
Good understanding of global financial markets trends
Personal interest in trading, portfolio management and/or investments
Good level of comfort in using computer applications, trading platforms
Technical analysis knowledge and/or experience a plus
Strong customer orientation
Ability to learn new systems and instruments
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to conduct one on one meetings with customers.
Ability to form and maintain effective relations with people and customers
Excellent command of English both written and spoken
Arabic speakers preferred
Risk Manager Dubai
Our client is a leading financial institution in UAE. The job is a full-time position at middle-management level reporting to the Senior Manager primarily responsible for assisting the Senior Manager Model validation and governance in the validation of models related to credit risk, market risk, ALM and operational risk to ensure the overall risk measurement soundness. This role includes collaboration with the model development teams to ensure models and methodologies are appropriate given overall framework and regulatory requirements. In addition, the candidate should be able to assist in end to end implementation of IFRS 9 impairment modelling including economic forecasting and stress testing.
Assist Senior Manager to conduct robust and comprehensive validation of the financial institution internal and external models.
Assist Senior Manager to develop sound and efficient model validation process and techniques
Assist Senior Manager to assess model risk and make recommendations on model use. Generate validation reports and present findings and recommendations to model owners.
Assist Senior Manager to develop and maintain a model inventory and ensure the inventory is complete, accurate, and consistent with the model validation policy.
Assist Senior Manager to help establish the model validation scope, assessment of validation results, and lead internal communication with stakeholders.
Ensure accuracy and completeness of archived information and related documentation to allow independent third-party review of the validation work performed.
Assistant Relationship Manager Dubai
Assistant Relationship Manager – Corporate – Leading bank in the region
Location: Abu Dhabi base.
The profile what we are looking for is a male/ female candidate;
- UAE national with family book
- With minimum 3 yrs of Credit and financial analysis experience in a banking environment
- Thorough understanding of Credit risks
- Very good knowledge of the predominant industries in UAE
- Ability to handle Arabic and English language fluently(read and write)
Krish Techno Labs
Business Development Professionals Dubai
We have exciting job opportunity for Business Development Professionals with potential to Initiate, Lead and Expand
e-commerce solutions offered by Krish Technolabs.
We are one of the leading e-Commerce agency and Magento Silver Partner providing range of e-Commerce solutions from Brick to Click.
Base Location- Dubai
- Creating Business Development strategies for target region
- Achieving targeted growth and market penetration.
- Facilitate smooth execution of company SOPs,documentation and relevant compliance.
- Regularly providing and maintaining tactical Business information.
If you are exploring challenging career opportunities in