Relationship Manager Dubai
Job description: One of our leading retail client is looking for Customer Relationship Manager in UAE
Candidate must have experience working with Retail Industry.
Candidate must have relevant experience of loyalty program, customer database management, project and Campaign management, ad-hoc reports/ analysis etc.
Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) practices.
Western Nationals and CIS Nationals
Banking support specialist Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for Banking Application Support Specialist for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set Required:
• Experience in banking applications, mainly teller and core banking.
• Should have experience in Business analysis and system analysis.
• Experience in Windows Server and SQL server.
• Diagnosing and Troubleshooting
• Arabic speaker is must.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
This person is responsible for designing, managing and negotiating insurance strategies for existing clients and prospects in the EB Segment. The Broker will be the main representation of our clients in the insurance marketplace, and with that, are accountable for the placement of the insured’s program in a manner that is accretive to all parties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Aggressively negotiate premiums, coverage enhancements, commissions, and existing coverages with carriers.
• Provide a thorough review and analysis of renewal information; including but not limited to, coverage, limits, loss history, and exposures
• Responsible for leading marketing strategy and proposal review meetings with Head of EB to correspond with client presentation dates.
• Create innovative placement approaches to meet and exceed client expectations.
• Create and analyze comparisons of carrier quotes to demonstrate value and thoroughness for clients; make recommendations where needed
• Deliver market intelligence for strategy meetings and utilize available resources throughout the marketing process.
• Address client needs by identifying coverage gaps and highlighting new coverage opportunities for comprehensive program placements
• Provide thorough communication with all EB team members, carriers, throughout the duration of each placement
• Bind coverage and create and submit carrier binders/documents
• Responsible for maintaining and building strong carrier and Client relationships
• Keep informed of changing insurance and risk market conditions. Communicate changes and/or updates to Service Team members as they relate to pertinent classes of business
• Understand and comply with UIB client management requirements
• Ability to complete business travel for client visits and carrier visits, and/or advanced skill training on a limited basis.
• Collaborate and communicate with other client services teams, to smoothly and efficiently complete joint work/process steps/etc.
• Maintain performance to applicable Client Service and Placement standards and/or metrics
• Manage client day to day operational functionalities
Textila American University
Business Development Executive Dubai
Good dynamic & energetic person, with good English communication.
Candidate needs to have a UAE driving license and experience in outdoor marketing.
Salary AED 13000 To 13500 per month
The employee can join immediately.
Business Development Executive Dubai
Reporting: VP Sales
Looking only for candidates currently working in Dubai.
IT Hardware sales experience mandatory .
An accomplished, result driven, sales professional with a minimum of 2 -6+ years /experience in the Server, Storage. IT hardware products
An excellent track record of managing and nurturing channel relationships along with good business presentation, negotiation and closing skills, is a prerequisite.
Exposure to configuring and sizing Server and storage is preferred.
Will be expected to lead a team of executives and achieve targeted revenue and gross margin goals.
Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling Skill Required:
Self-motivated results driven, enthusiastic, and collaborative and team oriented, with a strong desire to develop new relationships and new businesses
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Role - Structured Trade & Commodity Finance
-Developing Client Base for Structured Trade Finance and Commodity Finance.
-Sourcing high value mandates for the segment.
-Strategizing and planning towards sourcing and converting mandates into business for the organization.
-Managing existing and new relationship of corporate/banks/financial institutions.
-Ability to close mandates independently.
-Minimum 7-15 years of working experience into Trade Finance and at least 5-6 years in origination (business development) role into trade finance segment in UAE region.
Strong exposure into interacting with Corporate at CXO/CFO/Promoter level to originate mandates.
-Should be currently in Dubai.
Work Location: Dubai.
CTC offered: Between AED 10000 to AED 20000 + per month, performance variable + allowance.
Financial Planning Officer Dubai
Financial Planning Manager & Unit Head Dubai(UAE) Exp:1-3 yrs, CTC: AED 60,000; AED 84,000 & AED 150,000 Excellent communication skills,Excellent Presentation skills,Networking Ability,Integrity, Ability to establish trust, Strong analytical and interpretative skills, Self - driven, - Team Player, Ability to work under time pressure and adhere to deadlines. Should have good network in Institutes, Corporate, Industrial and Mass Territory Interested can share their CV
Finance Planner Dubai
Plan budget, develop and implement marketing plans to meet business objective
• Maintain and assist in the creation of marketing program plans, as assigned.
• Develop solid working relationships with other members of the business unit and with other departments.
• Identify business potential and upkeeps close contact with former and potential client through personal visit, phone calls and correspondence in view of entering into contracts with them.
• Accomplish goals and to adhere to quota as set out in the marketing plan
• Financial Planning and Strategy & has Marketing Concepts
•Understanding the Customers & Build Client Relationships