Business Development Specialist Dubai
The Business Development Specialist (BDS) is a multifunctional role designed to increase sales and enhance customer relationships. The BDS may be assigned responsibility for a portfolio of National Accounts and House Accounts, or support Territory Sales Managers’ assigned Accounts. The BDS is responsible for performing sales and customer service tasks in accordance with company business practices and in the professional manner required to build market share.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. The Company reserves the right to add to, delete, change or modify the essential duties and responsibilities at any time. All work is to be completed with minimum supervision and in accordance with Company standards. Other duties may be assigned.
- The BDS provides exceptional service to all prospects and customers through various contact methods (phone, fax, mail, e-mail); manages relationships and supports the needs of customers to increase penetration and retention.
- Understands and supports company sales policies, procedures and sales culture to provide effective customer service.
- Supports our Sales Department by identifying warm leads from lost or potentially lost customers; Shares customer and market knowledge with TSMs and Sales Management.
- Prequalifies and follows up on new leads from outside 3rd party sources, incoming calls, referrals, new National Accounts and other methods.
- Conducts targeted campaigns to undercover reasons why a customer left; Schedules outbound calls to proactively engage customers and build relationships to ensure account retention.
- Maintains and develops relationships with customers and former customers with a set goal to retain or return to an active account.
- Identify and communicate potential customer needs or opportunities to appropriate department.
- Consistent use of suggestive selling techniques, special products, and services promotions.
- Promote the benefits of the company; Knowledgeable of company’s full product offering and service capabilities.
- Provide technical assistance for external customers and internal associates.
- Demonstrate proficient use of all job support tools.
- Adhere to business policies as defined by management.
- Select and process mailings to customers, e.g., product literature, specifications, MSDS sheets, catalogs, promotional flyers, and other available materials.
- Remains current on conditions regarding products and product updates through available resources.
- Completes new account paperwork accurately and submit in a timely fashion.
- Serves as a dedicated inside support representative for agreed upon customers within the region.
- Address inbound inquires for accounts related to product information, sales/billing information and delivery or other issues or refer as appropriate.
- Establish contract pricing in collaboration with the Sales Manager or TSM.
- Address pricing or billing questions and RMA’s.
- Assist ‘time sensitive’ situations with OSP’s, new account set-up, new products.
- Assist with operational or delivery requests.
Commerce Professional Dubai
3. At two years experience in same field or in accounting
4. Good computer skill – Well versed in Excel
5. Good communication skill in English & Arabic ( Written & Spoken) salary is negotiable
Business Development Manager Dubai
Our client is one of the leading offshore dredging companies in the Middle East. Located in the United Arab Emirates, our client acts in the Gulf Region, in India and beyond. The aggressive expansion course of our client brings it with it that numerous positions are to be filled in over the coming months. Attractive salary packages and an interesting field of activities in a multinational environment makes the client one of the most sought after employers in the region.
Description of Activities and Key Responsibilities
· He needs to ensure monitoring and reporting on organic and new growth business opportunities
· Ensure gathering and distribution of relevant market intelligence
· Ensure in depth analysis of current trends and opportunities
· Develop strategic forecast based on market and competition intelligence
· Liaise with other departments in maintaining contacts with existing and potential customers
· Ensure a clear insight in financial, technical and commercial date of competitors
· In collaboration with team ensure timely and relevant lead identification
Educational Qualifications & Certificates
· Bachelor degree in business administration
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in marine dredging
· English in verbal and writing
· Arabic preferred
· Any other language is an asset
· Microsoft Office
132.000 US$ packaged income (including monthly salary, housing allowance and transportation allowance).
Extra support is given like: Education Allowance for up to 3 children between 3.5 and 19 years of age, air tickets for wife and up to 3 children.
Lending officers Dubai
Krish Techno Labs
Business Development Professionals Dubai
We have exciting job opportunity for Business Development Professionals with potential to Initiate, Lead and Expand
e-commerce solutions offered by Krish Technolabs.
We are one of the leading e-Commerce agency and Magento Silver Partner providing range of e-Commerce solutions from Brick to Click.
Base Location- Dubai
- Creating Business Development strategies for target region
- Achieving targeted growth and market penetration.
- Facilitate smooth execution of company SOPs,documentation and relevant compliance.
- Regularly providing and maintaining tactical Business information.
If you are exploring challenging career opportunities in
Business Development Officer Dubai
She will handle sales department of personal & Business Loan or for and should be experience in same field or if you are fresher still can apply we will give you training .
Preference Language : Arabic -English Location : Dubai
Salary : TBD visa will be provided by company & If Candidate having visa under sponsor ship of Husband ,Father or employment visa can apply as well .
Gulf Oasis Manpower Supply
Bussiness Development Manager Dubai
leading manpower supply company based in Abu Dhabi is looking to Hire a Business Development manager for their Oil & Gas operations. Looking for Arabic National with experience in the similar field.
- Commendable experience in the similar field.
- Salary Negotiable with commission.
Interested candidates please send in yout CVs
Business Development Executive Dubai
Senior Business Development Executive
Development of Clients in prescribed areas, Making aware of the products and services, assist them in getting solutions for their business or cause, managing the customers and identifying new customers, through online and offline methods, Assisting technical staff and co-ordination between firm and client.
Work & Activities Required
Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues and partner organizations
Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
Sourcing advertising opportunities to reach out to target audience
Interpersonal skills, communication skill, Presentation skill