Banking officer Dubai
2-3 years experience in UAE
good communication skill
- deliver the necessary presentation to new clients to improve company market position and achieve financial growth.
- identify the new business opportunities including new markets, new areas, trends, customers, products and services
- meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone.
- have a good understanding of the companies financial products and be able to advice others about them.
Job Type: Full-time
Financial Planner Dubai
Finance and commercial Planning • Plan and Execute activities to sent the accounting system at place. • Plan, schedule and track process given close coordination with Indonesian team Accounting & Commercial Process • Finalise the accounts of the manufacturing unit • Prepare monthly profit and loss account statement • Monitor Debtor Position and expenses • Monitor commercial activities like sales, purchase of raw material, contract for sale of finished products. • Monitor product costing • Send daily MIS to Head office. • Handle annual statutory audit and ensure filing and retrieval of records for future tax assessment. • Handling day-to-day operation for accounts & commercial activities • Work closely & guide Indonesian team Contract Management • Identify & recruit vendors for Commercial activities • Negotiate & enter SLA within company regulations & policies. • Ensure the delivery of quality products from material & services. People Management • Create a positive environment where all employees in the Business Unit can excel. • Ensure all staff are guided properly, trained, motivated, provide high levels of people satisfaction and engagement. Company Policy & Compliances Implement and comply with the following Company Policies: • Company Policies and Procedure Qualification B.com with Inter CA or B. Com with ICWAI or B. Com/M.com(with good experience)
Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development Manager HR Consultancy company based in JLT Dubai, requires a BDM with excellent marketing and communication skills. Preferable experience: • Generating new leads and business in the local market • Responsible for end-to-end client relationships • Marketing experience in Manpower and IT outsourcing Excellent compensation and unlimited earning potential. Candidate should have valid UAE driving license Passion for sales
Front Line Bank Tellers Dubai
We need fort line tellers for this bank and finance company in Dubai, if you have experience in banking or cash handling experience, please send in your resume, salaries will start at 4000 AED per month
Lending officers Dubai
Compliance manager Dubai
Based in Dubai, Optima LLC is a renowned brokerage company specializing in insurance products.
Due to business growth there is an immediate requirement for an experienced Assistant Manager Compliance to join the business.
The Assistant Manager Compliance will support the Head of Finance & Operations in managing the company’s Compliance function
This will include:
• Develop, implement and monitor controls to ensure the business complies with corporate, legal and regulatory requirements
• Evaluate & determine the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
• Develop and implement the company’s Compliance policies & procedures keeping them upto date with latest corporate, legal and regulatory guidelines
• Identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues and prevent violations of compliance guidelines and internal policies
• Assess the company’s business objectives to identify possible compliance risks
• Review the work of business functions periodically to identify compliance issues and training opportunities
• Prepare and submit management reports periodically
• Ensure timely submission of legal & regulatory reporting requirements
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
• Experience of working within a regulatory risk and compliance function of an Insurance entity
• In-depth knowledge of Insurance Compliance and regulatory requirements for the insurance business
• Must be comfortable saying “no” when necessary and be result-oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic is a must
If you wish to learn more about this Assistant Compliance Manager vacancy and think you demonstrate the required skills and experience, then please apply now and send your resume , following the below instructions:
Risk Analyst Dubai
Corporate Credit Proposal writing, Financial Statements Analysis, Commercial Credit Operations, Account Management, Credit Risk Evaluation and Account Yield/ Product wise profitability accounting.
Responsibilities included and not limited to:
Effectively assessed credit risk (current and potential), client viability, analyzing financial statements and cash flow statement, interpretation of complex financial adjustments.
Perform (quantitative and qualitative) analysis of requests for corporate lines of credit.
Assessing working capital requirement, accordingly facility structuring & pricing of services offered.
Evaluate various risk associated with the credit proposals to be submitted by branch exceeding their delegated limits and make recommendations for approval or rejection to the Head of Corporate Banking to be further submitted to Risk Management Department.
Coordinate with Risk Management Department regarding credit monitoring i.e. past dues, breach of limit of corporate accounts, security creation, on a regular basis.
Calculate, track positive and negative yield statistics, report findings to branch head & Risk dept.
Responsible for day to day portfolio management, assigned to RM.
Compute corporate account yearly yield /product wise profitability accounting.
Ensures all commercial trade requests of clients are executed with complete customer satisfaction.
Conducting Financial, Business, Operational and Market Risk analysis of the existing /new clients.
Handle financial statements like Audited, Reviewed, Qualified, Combined and Consolidated.
Capable to conclude logical judgments and possess expedited critical thinking.
Excellent oral & written communication skills.
Capable to handle multiple tasks & work in a multi cultural team environment.
Familiar with Word, Excel & banking software like Geneva Platform, Finnacle, Flex cube, T24.
collections officer Dubai
Should have previous experience in collecting cheques and follow up with customers.
Should be proactive and should be able to follow the Management instruction up to the mark.
should be up to the additional task given by Supervisor.
Male must have valid United Arab Emirates Driving License, desirable having own car.
Must have experience in field collection.
Have good knowledge of Northern part of United Arab Emirates.