Business development manager Dubai
Fm technical services
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: Business Development Manager
- Identify and sell interiors and design solutions to existing and new clients.
- Build long-term relationships with strategic clients and partners.
- Meet and exceed pre-agreed sales targets.
- Help in creating and implementing the sales business plan.
- Manage sales activities.
- Acquire key information about potential projects.
- Negotiate and initiate contracts with customers for products and services.
- Develop potential customer lists to develop new sales opportunities.
- Prepare sales reports.
- Manage all communication with the existing client to maintain a long term relationship.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Interior Fit Out Field.
Send your Updated Resume
Assistant Relationship Manager Dubai
Assistant Relationship Manager – Corporate – Leading bank in the region
Location: Abu Dhabi base.
The profile what we are looking for is a male/ female candidate;
- UAE national with family book
- With minimum 3 yrs of Credit and financial analysis experience in a banking environment
- Thorough understanding of Credit risks
- Very good knowledge of the predominant industries in UAE
- Ability to handle Arabic and English language fluently(read and write)
Krish Techno Labs
Business Development Professionals Dubai
We have exciting job opportunity for Business Development Professionals with potential to Initiate, Lead and Expand
e-commerce solutions offered by Krish Technolabs.
We are one of the leading e-Commerce agency and Magento Silver Partner providing range of e-Commerce solutions from Brick to Click.
Base Location- Dubai
- Creating Business Development strategies for target region
- Achieving targeted growth and market penetration.
- Facilitate smooth execution of company SOPs,documentation and relevant compliance.
- Regularly providing and maintaining tactical Business information.
If you are exploring challenging career opportunities in
The Client Relationship Agent (“CRA”) shall be responsible for the recruitment of new Principatus
Life policy holders.
The CRA shall seek qualified candidates and businesses that may be benefited from the products
offered by Principatus Life and its affiliates including, but not limited to, the Wealth Builder Life
The CRA shall be supervised by the Executive Vice President of Regional Annuity Management
and/or His or Her Assigns.
1. The CRA shall learn all aspects of the Principatus Wealth Builder Life Insurance product.
2. The CRA shall identify prospective clients to be benefited by the products of Principatus
Life. He or she shall contact these clients and shall establish quality relationships in order
to facilitate a potential product sale.
3. The CRA shall represent Principatus Life in a fashion that is completely and wholly
professional with a focus on excellent appearance, eloquent communication, sophisticated
understanding of private banking, and effective investment. The CRA shall communicate
an image of stability, power and performance at all times.
4. The CRA shall maintain excellent contact with each client and shall always maintain
punctuality and timely communication.
5. The CRA shall work toward the sale of the products of Principatus Life with each client,
taking into account the specific needs and requirements of each client. Upon the closure
of the sale, the CRA shall submit the proper documentation to Principatus Life.
6. The CRA shall maintain regular contact with his or her Direct Supervisor by means of email
, telephone or in-person means of communication and on a schedule set by the
7. The CRA shall attend all requested meetings and training sessions in order to maintain a
mastery of skill and product knowledge.
WORK ENVIRONMENT SUMMARY
The CRA shall be permitted to work from his or her home environment and according to his or
her own schedule. The CRA shall provide an update to his or her Direct Supervisor as requested
by the Direct Supervisor, but shall not be required to attend a daily meeting or to spend time in
Client Adviser with 2-3 years’ experience preferably Arabic national. To join our prestigious company in Dubai. Can speak and write English and Arabic fluently. Have a very long experience and knowledge in dealing with different nationalities. Knowledge in financial investment is a plus. Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience.
Gulf Oasis Manpower Supply
Bussiness Development Manager Dubai
leading manpower supply company based in Abu Dhabi is looking to Hire a Business Development manager for their Oil & Gas operations. Looking for Arabic National with experience in the similar field.
- Commendable experience in the similar field.
- Salary Negotiable with commission.
Interested candidates please send in yout CVs
Banking Positions Dubai
Job description: LEADING Banks in Dubai and Abu Dhabi Hiring!!
Vacancies - 10
1.Personal Loan Sales Executives
2.Credit Card Sales Executives
Banking Experience Is Mandatory.
Exp - (1-4) years of experience.
(Minimum of 1 year completion in the current company)
UAE experience is Mandatory.
Compliance manager Dubai
Based in Dubai, Optima LLC is a renowned brokerage company specializing in insurance products.
Due to business growth there is an immediate requirement for an experienced Assistant Manager Compliance to join the business.
The Assistant Manager Compliance will support the Head of Finance & Operations in managing the company’s Compliance function
This will include:
• Develop, implement and monitor controls to ensure the business complies with corporate, legal and regulatory requirements
• Evaluate & determine the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
• Develop and implement the company’s Compliance policies & procedures keeping them upto date with latest corporate, legal and regulatory guidelines
• Identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues and prevent violations of compliance guidelines and internal policies
• Assess the company’s business objectives to identify possible compliance risks
• Review the work of business functions periodically to identify compliance issues and training opportunities
• Prepare and submit management reports periodically
• Ensure timely submission of legal & regulatory reporting requirements
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
• Experience of working within a regulatory risk and compliance function of an Insurance entity
• In-depth knowledge of Insurance Compliance and regulatory requirements for the insurance business
• Must be comfortable saying “no” when necessary and be result-oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic is a must
If you wish to learn more about this Assistant Compliance Manager vacancy and think you demonstrate the required skills and experience, then please apply now and send your resume , following the below instructions: