Risk Analyst Dubai
Corporate Credit Proposal writing, Financial Statements Analysis, Commercial Credit Operations, Account Management, Credit Risk Evaluation and Account Yield/ Product wise profitability accounting.
Responsibilities included and not limited to:
Effectively assessed credit risk (current and potential), client viability, analyzing financial statements and cash flow statement, interpretation of complex financial adjustments.
Perform (quantitative and qualitative) analysis of requests for corporate lines of credit.
Assessing working capital requirement, accordingly facility structuring & pricing of services offered.
Evaluate various risk associated with the credit proposals to be submitted by branch exceeding their delegated limits and make recommendations for approval or rejection to the Head of Corporate Banking to be further submitted to Risk Management Department.
Coordinate with Risk Management Department regarding credit monitoring i.e. past dues, breach of limit of corporate accounts, security creation, on a regular basis.
Calculate, track positive and negative yield statistics, report findings to branch head & Risk dept.
Responsible for day to day portfolio management, assigned to RM.
Compute corporate account yearly yield /product wise profitability accounting.
Ensures all commercial trade requests of clients are executed with complete customer satisfaction.
Conducting Financial, Business, Operational and Market Risk analysis of the existing /new clients.
Handle financial statements like Audited, Reviewed, Qualified, Combined and Consolidated.
Capable to conclude logical judgments and possess expedited critical thinking.
Excellent oral & written communication skills.
Capable to handle multiple tasks & work in a multi cultural team environment.
Familiar with Word, Excel & banking software like Geneva Platform, Finnacle, Flex cube, T24.
Commerce Professional Dubai
3. At two years experience in same field or in accounting
4. Good computer skill – Well versed in Excel
5. Good communication skill in English & Arabic ( Written & Spoken) salary is negotiable
Financial Planner Dubai
Finance and commercial Planning • Plan and Execute activities to sent the accounting system at place. • Plan, schedule and track process given close coordination with Indonesian team Accounting & Commercial Process • Finalise the accounts of the manufacturing unit • Prepare monthly profit and loss account statement • Monitor Debtor Position and expenses • Monitor commercial activities like sales, purchase of raw material, contract for sale of finished products. • Monitor product costing • Send daily MIS to Head office. • Handle annual statutory audit and ensure filing and retrieval of records for future tax assessment. • Handling day-to-day operation for accounts & commercial activities • Work closely & guide Indonesian team Contract Management • Identify & recruit vendors for Commercial activities • Negotiate & enter SLA within company regulations & policies. • Ensure the delivery of quality products from material & services. People Management • Create a positive environment where all employees in the Business Unit can excel. • Ensure all staff are guided properly, trained, motivated, provide high levels of people satisfaction and engagement. Company Policy & Compliances Implement and comply with the following Company Policies: • Company Policies and Procedure Qualification B.com with Inter CA or B. Com with ICWAI or B. Com/M.com(with good experience)
Business Experts Gulf
Business Consultants Dubai
Business Experts Gulf is looking for CRM/GP/AX Consultant to join the company immediately. If you are interested please send me your CV for review and if get shortlisted we’ll book you on Interview.
Finance Planner Dubai
Plan budget, develop and implement marketing plans to meet business objective
• Maintain and assist in the creation of marketing program plans, as assigned.
• Develop solid working relationships with other members of the business unit and with other departments.
• Identify business potential and upkeeps close contact with former and potential client through personal visit, phone calls and correspondence in view of entering into contracts with them.
• Accomplish goals and to adhere to quota as set out in the marketing plan
• Financial Planning and Strategy & has Marketing Concepts
•Understanding the Customers & Build Client Relationships
Business Manager Qatar
Our client, a leading boutique creative agency in Qatar, is looking for a Business Manager to join their team in Doha.
- Manage relationships with clients, provide strategic marketing direction, supervise projects and create profitable results. Must have a strong ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline sensitive, detail-driven environment.
- Maintain awareness of current research, the marketplace, the competitive environment, the client’s industry and the client’s position in order to recommend strategies/projects to the Supervisor
- Build strong working relationships with clients based on the Agency as a strategic resource and business partner
- Effectively represent the Agency product to the client and educate them as to its applicability to their business (advertising, pr,media, creative, interactive, etc.)
- Prepare project estimates and facilitate client authorization – keeping paper work and documentation in order.
- Complete production orders as needed and distribute to traffic and creative.
- Complete media authorizations as needed and distribute to media and traffic.
- Establish internal project deadlines and coordinate with traffic and creative to ensure that projects are of highest quality and completed on time.
- Provide production assistance including prop, talent, photo/film acquisition, release forms, and usage paperwork as required.
- Responsible for all aspects of production legality and follow-up paperwork – with each step filed in the project/job bag.
- Prepare client communication materials such as conference reports, memos, e-mails, etc.
- Complete jobs profitably as measured by the actual job billing versus project estimate. Prepare billing and budget reports.
- Keep the communication within the group or team transparent and motivated, creating an atmosphere of trust between the clientand the agency.
Salary for this position is between QAR 16-18,000 depending on experience.
ACS Group (American CyberSystems)
Commercial Manager Dubai
Must have a BSC in Quantity Surveying
8 plus years experience
Salary 45000 AED
Must be from UAE, Saudi or Qatar
Career stability is a must
Aggressive personality (someone on his toes)
Risk Manager Dubai
Risk Manager SYSTRA Saudi Arabia The Role - The objective of Risk Management is to assist the Program Team in the successful achievement of the Program objectives by: - Comprehensively identifying Risks that might impact on the achievement of the Program Objectives - Accurately assessing the potential impacts of the identified Risks - Prioritizing the requirements for Risk response identification - Formulating appropriate responses to the identified Risks - Quantifying adequate cost and time provisions for post-response residual Risk impacts - Controlling the implementation of identified Risk responses - Monitoring changes in Risk exposure, identifying new Risks and modifying responses. Requirements The successful candidate will have a strong track record in leading risk management programs & will meet ALL the essential criteria below: - Degree in engineering, business, finance discipline (or related field) - High degree of technical proficiency in implementing risk management strategy, plans and procedures on major transportation projects (rail and/or airports). - Ability to effectively identify, analyse and recommend risk mitigation actions -Experience of managing others & taking the lead on a project of reasonable size or a number of smaller projects - Minimum 10 years experience in the engineering field Desirable - Experience on a complex metro system highly preferred - Middle East experience preferable - Chartered status About the Company SYSTRA is a global leader in public transport infrastructure. Its 3 800 employees specialise in consulting and engineering. SYSTRA benefits from over 50 years of experience from its parent companies, SNCF and RATP. It employs state of the art engineering techniques and develops innovative solutions that meet the explosive growth in demand for public transport in and around the worlds largest cities, which are home to over half the worlds population. Active in 78 countries worldwide, SYSTRA is involved in project planning well before the start of the design stage and continues through to deployment. The Group generates 52% of its revenues outside France.