collections officer Dubai
Should have previous experience in collecting cheques and follow up with customers.
Should be proactive and should be able to follow the Management instruction up to the mark.
should be up to the additional task given by Supervisor.
Male must have valid United Arab Emirates Driving License, desirable having own car.
Must have experience in field collection.
Have good knowledge of Northern part of United Arab Emirates.
Finance Advisors Dubai
A leading financial advisory organisation in Dubai is seeking to hire financial advisors for both males and females to join it's successful team ,
The successful candidates should have ,
2 years of experience in life insurance in uae
Uae driving license
Excellent relationship and customers database,
To apply kindly send your updated cv
Business development manager Dubai
Job description: Business Development Executives
Who is young energetic well spoken, presentable and well-groomed to join our firm on immediate basis as a Business Development candidates in dubai.
If you have great communication skills, are business minded and have to drive to succeed, then a role in business development is perfect for you.
TASKS FOR EMPLOYEE:
• Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
• Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Managing company and client expectations, Finding and following new sales leads.
• Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations or on call with prospective clients.
• Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
• Leads all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management.
• Proactively manages customers’ satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems, and monitoring satisfaction.
• Manages assigned customers’ transition from the Business Development group to Service Delivery group.
• Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
• Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
• Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
• Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
• Generate innovative ideas to support customers and boost brand awareness
• Use client feedback to improve the customer experience
• Report on sales results on a regular basis and suggest improvements
• Ensure brand consistency
This job is about selling moments
1. Fluent written and spoken English, schooling and college should be in English.
2. Must have convincing power, communication skills and presentable.
2. Knowledge of word and power point is very important.
3. Must have husband, father or family visa status.
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Executive (sales executive)
Business Development Executive, immediate requirement for Advertising and Media Co in Dubai. Excellent English conversation and telephone sales skills is must. Pleasing personality. Only those with experience in outbound target oriented telemarketing & sales need apply. FATHER/ HUSBAND sponsored VISA holders preferred but those on Visit visa will be considered. AED. 3500 basic salary plus incentives. This is a position with almost no outdoor sales meetings.
Business manager Dubai
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Business Development/Sales Executive is responsible for business development, which includes creating and implementing a strategy aligned with current sales initiatives based on current and future growth.
• He/She will identify key contacts within newly identified major accounts, solicit new business and be involved in the RFP process to secure new business.
• Be able to create and execute new business models and have full accountability for execution.
• He/She will manage and perform to their highest level by using the techniques and guidelines set forth in the MediaGuru Sales Process.
• The jobholder will be responsible for supporting the department in identifying and expanding new business within the market while growing existing list of clienteles. Assisting and supporting business development activities day-to-day to ensure delivery in accordance with the department and organizational strategy. Contribute to the development and review of the company sales plan through the ongoing planning and development of new business opportunities and initiatives, which will deliver sustainable revenue and profit.
• Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions, consultants and stakeholders within the firm.
• Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with consultant & sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
• Monitor and report on market developments and competitive activity in order to identify weaknesses and opportunities and to recommend further actions
• Execute delegated projects, tasks and activities to ensure efficient and effective achievement of required outcomes
Business Development Manager Dubai
This role involves business development and client servicing:
Sourcing new clients and generating new leads
Consulting with clients and taking briefs
Liaising with proposal, creative & production teams to custom create proposals
Converting proposals to business
Overseeing the production team to ensure deliverables are met
Desired Skills and Expertise:
Minimum 10 years work experience
Minimum 2 years business development / sales experience in the events industry in the UAE
Well versed in the field of events in order to consult with clients
Ability to forecast and estimate project budgets vs. ROI for clients
Arabic language skills are a distinct advantage
Finance Planner Dubai
Plan budget, develop and implement marketing plans to meet business objective
• Maintain and assist in the creation of marketing program plans, as assigned.
• Develop solid working relationships with other members of the business unit and with other departments.
• Identify business potential and upkeeps close contact with former and potential client through personal visit, phone calls and correspondence in view of entering into contracts with them.
• Accomplish goals and to adhere to quota as set out in the marketing plan
• Financial Planning and Strategy & has Marketing Concepts
•Understanding the Customers & Build Client Relationships
Client Adviser with 2-3 years’ experience preferably Arabic national. To join our prestigious company in Dubai. Can speak and write English and Arabic fluently. Have a very long experience and knowledge in dealing with different nationalities. Knowledge in financial investment is a plus. Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience.