Early Childhood Teachers Dubai
Aspin Nursery are currently looking for motivated, high-quality professionals to join our team. If you have a recognised Early Years teaching qualification, relevant experience and are a native English speaker then we would love to hear from you. Please email us an application, including a cover letter
Serintel International Training Company
English Teachers Iraq
Serintel is an International Training Company working in the field of oil and gas specialist development. Have a look of our activities at www.serintel.it.
We are looking for experts (range 30-60 years old) to employ as teacher in english language for Power Station operator courses in IRAQ – Zubair Oil Company facilities near Basrha – Iraq.
Training includes the following subjects:
- Basic Science
- Basic Electrothecnics
- Plant Description
- Elec./Mech. Equipment Characteristics and Function
- Power Station Plant
- Power Station Equipment Operations
- Safety and Commissioning
- Activities Planning
We are looking for a committed Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
Swim teacher Dubai
Job description: Hamilton Aquatics is looking for an enthusiastic full-time swimming teacher to work in the Middle East. The role will be based in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. If you are looking to make a career in swimming training, this might be the right job for you.
Requirements for the role:
- UKCC Level 1 and Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics (or equivalent) qualified.
- Experience in teaching adults and children to swim
- Experience within a club setting
- Experience within in a curriculum setting
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment, able to respond appropriately & professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners, including face to face, over the phone & via email correspondence.
- Have a valid international driving license.
- An up to date Lifeguard qualification is required.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but not limited to, delivering swimming lessons in the extra – curricular programme in line with the schools swimming curriculum, providing the school with technical advice and support where required, planning swimming lessons using the Hamilton Aquatics scheme of work, delivering swimming lessons of all ages and abilities, recording swimming achievements, attending lesson enquiries and taking payments from customers.
English teachers Dubai
happy jump nurseries
We ar recruiting English teachers for our new branch in Dubai.
Childhood education, Bachelor of Education, or Cash 3
Prefers native English speakers
at least 2 years experience.
If you are interested connect
As we the ABI EDUCATIONAL TRUST is an ISO certifies instruction doing teacher recruitment for the past 13 years in TamilNadu. We are having more than 70 client schools in India & more than 500 candidates got placement every year through us & they are successfully worked in our institution.
• We are looking for passionate, creative & dynamic teachers to join our team for next Academic year 2020-21
• Applications are welcome from teachers of all streams (English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Social, Commerce, Computer Science, Geography, Hindi, Physical Education, Economics & History) who can handle middle/higher Sec school for the next Academic year 2020-21
• We also look forward to the candidates who are passionate about teaching primary level & special education children.
• Excellent communication & Prior experience in teaching middle level.
• Experience in handling the various curriculum (MATRIC/CBSE).
• Willingness to learn & Ready to join immediately.
• Looking for Immediate joinee.
• Should have good experience in teaching
• Min 2-3 Years of Experience
• Female candidates are preferred.
• Good in class management & communication skill.
• UG/PG with B.Ed is preferred.
• Hostel facility is available.
Country: United Arab of Emirates
Job description: We are looking for 2 Full-time teachers who will be available for Home study to teach English, Math and Science (this subjects will be handled by 2 Teachers). Please see below requirements.
- Must be a Grade 12 teacher
- At least 5 years experience in teaching American Curriculum
- Have expert knowledge on the below subjects:
Teacher 1: English for Grade 12 Biology Chemistry
Teacher 2: Advance Physics Pre-Calculus Algebra 2s
English teacher Dubai
Job description: We are in need of English Language Specialist
The English Language Specialist is primarily responsible for providing support in English as an Additional Language Programme.
â— Plan, implement and evaluate the Curriculum for EAL Students (both for within the class timetable and after-school activity)
â— Plan and schedule classes for EAL students in coordination with the Section Leaders
â— Regularly visits the classroom to teach and support students under EAL program.
â— Coaches and supports teachers and learning assistants in planning, delivering, and assessing quality instructions for EAL students.
â— Plans, models, and co-teaches effective lessons with teachers and learning assistant.
â— Track the progress of the students under EAL Program and give feedback to the teachers and SLT
â— Develops and conducts professional developments for teachers and administrators regarding instructional strategies and best practices for EAL.
â— Assists in planning and implementation of additional activities for students to ensure that parents could also take part in the program
â— Assists with the selection of textbooks, instructional materials, instructional resources, and equipment for the EAL program.
â— Performs any other related duties as assigned by SLT
â— Models for teachers appropriate English communication for the purpose of developing students' ability to communicate effectively in the English language.
â— Participate in marketing events for the language school
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required)
- Must possess a Master’s Degree in English related to Education
- EAL teacher with 3 to 5 years experience handling EAL students
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of EAL programs, curriculum, instructional best practices
- Should have effective instructional delivery techniques and the ability to guide and develop teachers and learning assistant
- Must hold the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with teachers, administrators, community members, students and others
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with parents, students, teachers, administrators, and community- based organizations.
- Demonstration of the following characteristics: proactive, flexibility, respectful, dependability, ability to communicate, love of learning, love of children
- Computer Literacy is a must
- preferably with experience in UAE