Our client is a premier institution in Abu Dhabi which specializes in providing high quality School Education with over in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Positions available include KG, Primary – Cycle 1, Elementary – Cycle 2 (one of Math’s, English, Science and ICT) and High School posts – Cycle 3 (English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology). Interviews will tentatively hold in October, actual dates will be communicated in due course.
Our client provides a competitive package for its teachers and remember it is tax free!
The screening process is very competitive, our client wants the best teachers and the salary and benefits package reflects this. Salary is dependent upon experience and educational attainment, and ranges below:
Teachers: 168,000 – 240,000 AED/year (US$46,000 – 66,000), tax free*
Annual Flights for self, spouse and up to 3 children under the age of 18 years
Housing with generous furniture allowance ($5,500)
Medical coverage for self, married partner and up to 3 children under the age of 18 years
3 year renewable contract
1 full month gratuity for each year of service
Full Cultural and academic orientation
- Have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Have a valid government-issued teaching license at the appropriate level and in the appropriate subject area(s)
- Have a Drivers License
- Have 2+ years’ of teaching experience at the appropriate level and in the appropriate subject area(s)
Marketing Officer (PR & Events) Dubai
Our team has an immediate need for a creative Marketing professional in Dubai. We are looking for someone who is a fast learner, passionate about content writing, events and brand image! Is that someone you?
Your role to play within our team:
Our ideal candidate will work to enhance our brand through proper positioning, by establishing and maintaining marketing activities in line with our mission and vision. You must be enthusiastic, creative, hardworking and fearless (but humble), not bothered by all the hats we must wear, good at communication and highly proficient in English. You must have an excellent eye for detail, aren’t intimidated by deadlines, can work both independently and collaborate with the team and need to be absolutely passionate about writing!
You will contribute to this role by:
- Assisting in planning, copywriting and implementing press releases, newsletters, posters and other external communications
- Managing our events calendar; generating ideas, planning and organizing our public events and promotions
- Reviewing and setting templates for all external communications
- Assisting the marketing team with all PR and events activities (i.e. design of ads, issue of press releases, online and print advertising, etc.)
- Assisting in liaising with the media, press and advertising agencies to develop contacts
- Managing the productivity of PR communications
- Liaising with designers to develop required PR & Events collateral
- Assisting in developing and implementing CSR policies and initiatives
- Writing at least two press releases per week
Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Near-native command of English (verbal and written)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Public Relations and Events
- Degree from an accredited university/Diploma in Public Relations and Events and/or Marketing
- IT and Internet skills: Computer competency, Good knowledge of MS Office, effective browsing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Resourceful, proactive and self-motivated
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Responsible, reliable and flexible with a positive can-do attitude
PHP Teacher Dubai
A PHP developer is responsible for writing server-side web application logic. PHP developers usually develop back-end components, connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application. They are also often required to develop and integrate plugins for certain popular frameworks.
Writing a good job description and advertisement for a PHP developer requires attention to detail. When you are looking for an advanced PHP web developer, posting a generic web developer description in your job ad will bring numerous applications from people who may have little knowledge about good programming practices.
Arabic speaking Tutors Dubai
We are looking for experienced Arabic language tutor for non Arabs with his/her own innovative approach.
- minimum 2 years of experience;
- on his/her own visa;
- ability to travel to other emirates is an added advantage.
CCNA & PRIMAVERA trainers Dubai
We are urgently hiring CCNA & PRIMAVERA trainers.
Please contact on the number mentioned below.
British International School as the name implies, is first British Curriculum School located ideally in Ras Al Khaimah, The school has been accredited by Cambridge International Examination and has acquired the status of a ‘Cambridge International School’. Housed in an open surrounding and an environmental-friendly campus, it provides an exciting setting for young people to flourish academically and socially. We are employing qualified and experience teaching professionals with good communication skills, having minimum of 2-3 years of teaching experience.
* Primary/Middle School teacher for English, Maths, Science, Social Studies, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Biology, Economics, Arabic, Computer, Music.
Interested candidates should kindly submit their CV for proper assessment.
A British Curriculum school in Dubai is looking for the following teachers (Class Teachers, English, Mathematics, Science, SEN, PE, French, Social Studies, Geography)
Reputed Education training center is looking for Microsoft and Cisco trainer. Who can train student sin Microsoft courses like (, MCSA, MCSE, PRIVATE CLOUDS, CCNA, CCNP, ETHICAL HACKING and many more. You will develop expertise within your specialist areas, although you could cover any content if you choose to focus on the use of learning technologies.