English Instructor Dubai
Teacher Cambridge Dubai
- Maintain a teaching assignment for each module.
- Instruct the assigned course(s) in accordance with the approved curriculum.
- Make a report to evaluate student learning process
- Subject :
- Have teaching experience(s) Cambridge/IB Curriculum
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Patient, responsible
- Good communication and lesson delivery skills
- Passionate about teaching and working with students
- Excellent in integrity
- Available on Weekend
- Have commitment to teach minimal 6 months
- Minimal Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Preferably for Graduates bachelor degree or master degree from the famous State Universities in Singapore or Famous Universities in Foreign Countries
Tutors In Information Technology Dubai
GuruFace Inc an online tutoring/training company providing online courses and online teaching jobs in various categories. We're currently looking for online freelance tutors /trainers. If you are talented trainer who can offer training in below categories:
1.Information Technology - .NET/Visual Studio, Cloud Computing, Java/J2EE Programming, Mobile Development, Oracle Database, Power Shell, SAP, SharePoint, SQL Server, Software Engineering, TFS,UNIX & Linux, Virtualization, Hadoop , DataWarehousing, iOS development, Android development, Big Data Technologies.
2. Basic Computer - Basics of Computer, Computer Hardware, Computer Programming, MS Office, Networking and Security, Quick Books, Sales Force, Web Development, PeopleSoft, Success factors, Workday.
Online Tutors Dubai
online tutor needed for an a private school, we offer online courses and need tutors who have experience with online classes, you will work with students using video, you will asisst then the same as you would do if you had a real classroom, experienced tutors need only apply
International teachers Dubai
Job description: We are currently recruiting experienced International Program teachers (IB, AP, A-level, etc.) who are passionate about their academic discipline and personally driven by the academic achievement of their students. Who are vigilant in ensuring that all tasks placed before their students are rigorous and without exception, reflect our program's aspirations of academic excellence. Who hold exceptionally high intellectual expectations of their students and create a culture of joyful academic discovery in their rooms. Whose aim is to ignite intellectual curiosity in their students and build their academic knowledge and confidence in preparation for colleges.
Marketing Officer (PR & Events) Dubai
Our team has an immediate need for a creative Marketing professional in Dubai. We are looking for someone who is a fast learner, passionate about content writing, events and brand image! Is that someone you?
Your role to play within our team:
Our ideal candidate will work to enhance our brand through proper positioning, by establishing and maintaining marketing activities in line with our mission and vision. You must be enthusiastic, creative, hardworking and fearless (but humble), not bothered by all the hats we must wear, good at communication and highly proficient in English. You must have an excellent eye for detail, aren’t intimidated by deadlines, can work both independently and collaborate with the team and need to be absolutely passionate about writing!
You will contribute to this role by:
- Assisting in planning, copywriting and implementing press releases, newsletters, posters and other external communications
- Managing our events calendar; generating ideas, planning and organizing our public events and promotions
- Reviewing and setting templates for all external communications
- Assisting the marketing team with all PR and events activities (i.e. design of ads, issue of press releases, online and print advertising, etc.)
- Assisting in liaising with the media, press and advertising agencies to develop contacts
- Managing the productivity of PR communications
- Liaising with designers to develop required PR & Events collateral
- Assisting in developing and implementing CSR policies and initiatives
- Writing at least two press releases per week
Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Near-native command of English (verbal and written)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Public Relations and Events
- Degree from an accredited university/Diploma in Public Relations and Events and/or Marketing
- IT and Internet skills: Computer competency, Good knowledge of MS Office, effective browsing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Resourceful, proactive and self-motivated
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Responsible, reliable and flexible with a positive can-do attitude
We are looking for tutors having expertise in tutoring IGCSE, GCSE, International Baccalaureate (IB), CBSE, ICSE, American, Australian and French curriculums for Grade 8 to Grade 12 with strong educational background and experience in the following subjects:
Creative Design & Innovation
Design & Technology
Early Years Teacher Dubai
The Teacher, under the supervision of the Manager, is responsible for daily planning and for directly participating with children assigned to her classroom.
The Teacher coordinates the services of all caregivers in the classroom-staff, students teachers and volunteers.
The Teacher manages the classroom in accordance with center policies to ensure that children placed in the classroom receive high quality and appropriate developmental care in a safe environment.
The teacher will be responsible to create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to children’s learning.
Plan, supervise and execute a developmentally appropriate program to provide for the educational, social and physical and health needs of the children on the Creative Curriculum.
Plan and implement an age appropriate, reassuring daily routine that provides for children’s basic needs (toileting, eating, resting & sleeping) alternates active and restful periods and is relaxed enough that caregivers can take advantage of “teachable moments”.
*The ideal candidate must possess a qualification in early years and have a minimum of 2 years' experience. Kindly note this is a local hire contract and you should have your own visa.**Female Nursery/Foundation Teacher*who is a Western National (UK, USA, AUS, NZ, SA) and speaks English as a first language.