Teaching Aid Dubai
Responsible for the supervision and care of young children
Enforce all rules and regulations fairly and equally
Help maintain a clean child play area
Create new, safe, and fun activities to keep children active
Demonstrate a good rapport, maintains a positive, cooperative working
relationship with supervisors and subordinates, salary is negotiable by employer
Various teaching jobs Dubai
Career Hub International
Job description: Immediately Needed for international school in Dubai :
American Curriculum Coordinator
Business and Economics Teacher
Physics Teacher for High School
high school math
2nd grade classroom teacher
middle school science teacher
Science teacher for middle school
Arabic Social Studies teacher
Part time French teacher KG teachers
Home Room Teacher- Class Room Teacher
Math teacher – elementary and all level
English as a Second Language teacher
Program Coordinator Dubai
we are in need of a program coordinator for the campus, in this position you will work with the team to setup online training and course work, you must have related experience for this job and a related degree, we pay 67 K USD
English Teachers Dubai
We are currently recruiting for a Math and Physics teacher with the below requirements:
- Test prep experience teaching SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE and British and American curriculums (IB,AP, GCSE, A levels)
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience ideally from an exam prep background
Job description: New nursery in Sharjah is looking for teachers to join their team. We are seeking dedicated and professional teachers to provide children with high quality Early Years Education. The nursery is licensed by the Ministry of education and caters to children aged 2 years to 4 years.
• Females only on husband/father & parent visa need to apply.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework.
• Working effectively as part of an Early Years Team providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning, organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, music, dancing etc).
• Participate in any relevant meetings/professional development opportunities at the nursery if required to liaising with parents and keeping them up to date on their child's progress by maintaining records.
• Ensuring we are getting the children ready for primary school.
• Be responsible for the preparation and development of teaching materials & teaching programmes.
• Have a clear understanding of the individual needs of each child in your class.
• Candidates with 1 year experience in any school/nursery preferred.
• Graduates with b.ed/Ntt/Montessori.
Fluent in english.
Nursery Teacher Dubai
Nursery Teacher Nursery school in Dubai is looking for highly qualified professional teacher with experience in teaching children between 2 to 4 years . Candidates with experience in EYFS curriculum will be preferred. Applicants must have the following qualifications: A Bachelor’s degree in Education/ Cache level 3 or equivalent Proficiency in English equivalent to native English speaker A minimum of 2 years experience in teaching and working with childerns Experience in curriculum design and planning activities for children Only educated candidates with relevant experience will be considered.