Urban Resourcing is hiring teachers for reputed American/British curriculum schools for Primary/Elementary, Middle and Secondary grades based in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah for the upcoming Academic year.
Elementary Homeroom teacher
MS-HS Maths teacher
MS-HS English teacher
MS-HS History teacher
MS-HS Science teacher
Minimum Education: Bachelors degree in Education/Specialization
Minimum three years relevant teaching experience
Good classroom management skills
Excellent communication skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Teaching and Principal Positions Dubai
Well reputed High school are seeking to hire suitable candidates for the following positions:please applicants should send their CV for more interview about the job
• Principal (Master’s degree)
• Vice Principal(Master’s degree)
• English Department Head
.Art Teachers (History,economics,Geography,Literature,English language ,Teachers)
Commercial department needing commercial Teachers for Accounting,Business,Journalism,Management and many other commercial Teachers are also highly needed urgently to come and join the rest team staffs.
• KG Teachers
• Primary Classroom Teachers
• English Teachers
• Math Teachers
• Science Teachers
• Computer Teachers
• P.E. Teachers
• Music Teachers
• Social Studies Teachers
If you are qualified and passionate teacher dedicated to learning and care, please send your CV for more information.
Tutors In Information Technology Dubai
GuruFace Inc an online tutoring/training company providing online courses and online teaching jobs in various categories. We're currently looking for online freelance tutors /trainers. If you are talented trainer who can offer training in below categories:
1.Information Technology - .NET/Visual Studio, Cloud Computing, Java/J2EE Programming, Mobile Development, Oracle Database, Power Shell, SAP, SharePoint, SQL Server, Software Engineering, TFS,UNIX & Linux, Virtualization, Hadoop , DataWarehousing, iOS development, Android development, Big Data Technologies.
2. Basic Computer - Basics of Computer, Computer Hardware, Computer Programming, MS Office, Networking and Security, Quick Books, Sales Force, Web Development, PeopleSoft, Success factors, Workday.
Nursery Assistant Abu Dhabi
Do you have the passion and love for teaching the young children? One of the well known client in Abu Dhabi is looking for Nursery Assistant that will help our children’s development by providing a high quality of childcare education.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Be able to supervise and interact with all the children at
• Treat all children with respect and allow for individual
• Be creative and have a good imagination
• Have a good level of common sense and show initiative
• Provide an atmosphere that is caring for each child
• Make sure that children are clean at all times
• Share any resources and information
• Attend any recommended training
• Attend staff meetings
• Develop and maintain a supportive and co-operative team
• Respect each staff member
• Be a team player
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dubai
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Teaching Assistant: 1 year
Required language: Arabic and English
Math Teacher Dubai
Vacancy for 3-4 Math Teachers
We are currently recruiting 3-4 Math teachers for the primary and secondary education (grade 2 to 9).
Teachers should be organized, dependable, patient and creative, must have minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in Math (Algebra, Calculus, Geometry), must have a Bachelor degree in Math and be able to work afternoon and evening, communicate effectively in English, recognize and respond to individual students’ education, teaching experience in the UAE region is an advantage.
The Golden Beach Nursery
Teachers and Teaching Assistants Dubai
The Golden Beach Nursery is currently seeking to recruit for the academic year 2014-15, starting date end of August. GBN is a nursery following the British curriculum, situated in Umm Suqeim. We are looking to hire passionate, experienced, qualified Teachers and Teaching Assistants to join our energetic and dynamic team
We are exclusively preschool working with children aged 9 months - 5 years.
Teachers are expected to help design and deliver our age-appropriate, British curriculum and target the full range of learning abilities and styles. Equally important, all our staff must serve as strong role models for our pupils.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following credentials:
Bachelors Degree in Education/Teaching and CACHE Level 3 or equivalent qualification. The candidate should have the degrees attested by the UAE embassy in their country and the relevant ministries.
Minimum of 1 year work experience in an Early Years setting.
A native speaker of English is preferred.
Terms and conditions:
Working hours: 8am – 4pm, Sundays to Thursdays
Minimum 2 years contract
Teaching Staff Turkey
Teachinjg Staff Turkey
We are looking for teachers of ESL/English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Mathematics, Social Studies, Physics, Government,
Literature, Music, History, Biology, Chemistry, Commerce, Account and Agric to work with us in Istanbul,Turkey.
We will offer you a fully supported working experience and also strive to make your experience in Turkey rewarding as well as
Istanbul is a beautiful city in Turkey. Our School have a strong foreign teacher team. It enjoys a great reputation both with
students and our teachers. The school encourages academic excellent and high social standards, with British Curriculum.
The job details & benefits are as follows:
* 12 months contract(renewable),
* Working days : monday to friday [9:00am to 3:00pm] 12pm-1pm Break Time (6hours daily)..
* Generally classes 1 hour equals 40 minutes to 50 minutes teaching per a class.
* High School students (20 students/a class).
* Salary : $4750usd per month(tax free).
* Overtime : $50usd/an hour.
* Severance pay equal to 1 month salary.
* 30 days paid vacation per year.
* Free 2bed room furnished accommodation for teacher and dependents.
* Free medical insurance for teacher and dependents.
* Plus many other benefits for teacher and dependents.
We are currently recruiting for a Math and Physics teacher with the below requirements:
- Test prep experience teaching SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE and British and American curriculums (IB,AP, GCSE, A levels)
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience ideally from an exam prep background