Serintel International Training Company
English Teachers Iraq
Serintel is an International Training Company working in the field of oil and gas specialist development. Have a look of our activities at www.serintel.it.
We are looking for experts (range 30-60 years old) to employ as teacher in english language for Power Station operator courses in IRAQ – Zubair Oil Company facilities near Basrha – Iraq.
Training includes the following subjects:
- Basic Science
- Basic Electrothecnics
- Plant Description
- Elec./Mech. Equipment Characteristics and Function
- Power Station Plant
- Power Station Equipment Operations
- Safety and Commissioning
- Activities Planning
Job description: - 2 or more years experience in UAE (British Curriculum)
- holder of Bachelor's Degree in Education or higher (Masteral Degree) please do not apply if you are not an Education Graduate
As we the ABI EDUCATIONAL TRUST is an ISO certifies instruction doing teacher recruitment for the past 13 years in TamilNadu. We are having more than 70 client schools in India & more than 500 candidates got placement every year through us & they are successfully worked in our institution.
• We are looking for passionate, creative & dynamic teachers to join our team for next Academic year 2020-21
• Applications are welcome from teachers of all streams (English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Social, Commerce, Computer Science, Geography, Hindi, Physical Education, Economics & History) who can handle middle/higher Sec school for the next Academic year 2020-21
• We also look forward to the candidates who are passionate about teaching primary level & special education children.
• Excellent communication & Prior experience in teaching middle level.
• Experience in handling the various curriculum (MATRIC/CBSE).
• Willingness to learn & Ready to join immediately.
• Looking for Immediate joinee.
• Should have good experience in teaching
• Min 2-3 Years of Experience
• Female candidates are preferred.
• Good in class management & communication skill.
• UG/PG with B.Ed is preferred.
• Hostel facility is available.
English Writer Dubai
a company is looking for Arabic/English writer for full time job;
duties would include:
writing and revising materials in arabic and english, including but not limited to: press releases, magazine features, company fact sheet...
working with all devisions to ensure that copy notes are accurate
creating, improving and enforcing copy style guidelines
proofreading the copy before going to the press
preparing advertising copy
suggesting possible titles
overseeing the layout, apperance and content of feature articles
coordinate with the media
bachelor\'s degree is journalism, writing or other relevant field
2 to 3 years of copywriting and/or editorial experience
Educational Coach Assistant in Respected Institution in UAE
• Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
• Preferably Arabic speaker & fluent in English
• Specialize in Psychology or any related field
• Must be with Mastered or at least Bachelor’s Degree
• With or Without Experience
• Applicant must be a team player, energetic, enthusiastic, patient, and willing to work collaboratively with children of any age.
• Aspirant must have strong management skills and fast learner
• Can work under pressure and meet up with deadlines
• With knowledge in Computer and basic office apps
• Should be committed and willing to be relocated anywhere in UAE.
The Golden Beach Nursery
Teachers and Teaching Assistants Dubai
The Golden Beach Nursery is currently seeking to recruit for the academic year 2014-15, starting date end of August. GBN is a nursery following the British curriculum, situated in Umm Suqeim. We are looking to hire passionate, experienced, qualified Teachers and Teaching Assistants to join our energetic and dynamic team
We are exclusively preschool working with children aged 9 months - 5 years.
Teachers are expected to help design and deliver our age-appropriate, British curriculum and target the full range of learning abilities and styles. Equally important, all our staff must serve as strong role models for our pupils.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following credentials:
Bachelors Degree in Education/Teaching and CACHE Level 3 or equivalent qualification. The candidate should have the degrees attested by the UAE embassy in their country and the relevant ministries.
Minimum of 1 year work experience in an Early Years setting.
A native speaker of English is preferred.
Terms and conditions:
Working hours: 8am – 4pm, Sundays to Thursdays
Minimum 2 years contract
TESOL; Teacher Dubai
Bachelor's Degree in English language or equivalent. Master's degree in teaching English to Speaker's of other Languages(TESOL) or the Equivalent Subject area.
Five years of experience in teaching English as a second language
Advanced computer skills(especially using MS word ,PowerPoint and Excel) and familiarity with using learning Management System(LMS) and student information system (SIS).
Native or near -Native proficiency of the English language.
Marketing Officer (PR & Events) Dubai
Our team has an immediate need for a creative Marketing professional in Dubai. We are looking for someone who is a fast learner, passionate about content writing, events and brand image! Is that someone you?
Your role to play within our team:
Our ideal candidate will work to enhance our brand through proper positioning, by establishing and maintaining marketing activities in line with our mission and vision. You must be enthusiastic, creative, hardworking and fearless (but humble), not bothered by all the hats we must wear, good at communication and highly proficient in English. You must have an excellent eye for detail, aren’t intimidated by deadlines, can work both independently and collaborate with the team and need to be absolutely passionate about writing!
You will contribute to this role by:
- Assisting in planning, copywriting and implementing press releases, newsletters, posters and other external communications
- Managing our events calendar; generating ideas, planning and organizing our public events and promotions
- Reviewing and setting templates for all external communications
- Assisting the marketing team with all PR and events activities (i.e. design of ads, issue of press releases, online and print advertising, etc.)
- Assisting in liaising with the media, press and advertising agencies to develop contacts
- Managing the productivity of PR communications
- Liaising with designers to develop required PR & Events collateral
- Assisting in developing and implementing CSR policies and initiatives
- Writing at least two press releases per week
Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Near-native command of English (verbal and written)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Public Relations and Events
- Degree from an accredited university/Diploma in Public Relations and Events and/or Marketing
- IT and Internet skills: Computer competency, Good knowledge of MS Office, effective browsing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Resourceful, proactive and self-motivated
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Responsible, reliable and flexible with a positive can-do attitude