Junior Estimator Dubai
Diploma (Civil) holders with Glass related estimation experience of 1+ years preferred.Construction estimation experience Diploma holders and Diploma Freshers can also apply.
Civil Engineers Dubai
1. Civil Engr, minimum 3 yrs experience in UAE.
2. Plumber, minimum 3 yrs experience in UAE and must know all plumbing works as per UAE specifications.
Please send CV
Construction Manager Dubai
Construction Manager required in a Construction Company with the following qualifications:
1. Civil Engineering Degree
2. Minimum 15 years experience
Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. salary is negotiable
Civil Engineer Dubai
Al Ramooz Electrical & Mechanical Contracting LLC, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Site Engineer (Civil)Project: Oil and Gas, Power Plants and Foundations.
Supply and Installation of bird mitigation fencing for Transformer Bays at ADCO NEB Fields.
Supply and Installation of Aluminum profile roof sheeting at ADCO Transformer Bays in NEB Fields.
Handling ground top preparation and required level of excavation.
Pouring the P.C.C for required level and quality.
Checking the measurements and top level of P.C.C.
Studying and preparing the drawings and applying on the site
Taking concrete, steel, and shuttering quantity for a structure
Checking the scaffoldings, supports for high work
Supervising to brickwork, plasterwork, flooring work, painting work weathering cores, plumping work, chamber line,
Utilizing the manpower effectively
Ensuring excavation safety, workmen safety, height work safety & vehicles safety
Managing production planning and inventory control
Raising request for inspection of works and maintain all inspection records
Preparing daily site report for structural and architectural works
job description: A reputed construction company is looking for General foreman and Senior general foreman to join their rail project at the earliest.
Education and Experience:
- 5 years in Management experience on major civil works project (preferably underground structure including 2-3 years minimum (preferably in Middle East)
Those who are willing to relocate to Qatar only need to apply.
Housing Officer Jordan
A U.S. General Contractor engaged in the construction of large commercial and institutional projects at various overseas locations, is seeking candidates for the position of one (1) Office Manager in Amman, Jordan Project. This position is for an immediate employment.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Support Company operations by maintaining satisfactory work environment so as to
meet companies and employees needs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
You report to the Admin and Finance Manager. You will ensure:
- HOUSING: Installation, relocation, management and upkeep of housing properties
- PROCUREMENT: Household equipment, Office supplies
- GENERAL SERVICES: maintenance of technical devices/appliances in the office and in
Expatriatesâ€™ houses; repair and maintenance of vehicles.
- SUPERVISION: supervision of Drivers and housing staff, setting up of effective work
- Liaison with suppliers and subcontractors
- Completion of High School or degree in Management
- At least 3-5 years work experience in similar position
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and adobe acrobat
- Ability to perform and prioritize work;
- Multitasking; Flexible; Efficient
- Team-Oriented Person;
- Focused and Well-Organized;
Project/Site Coordinator Dubai
-Working closely with the Project Manager in delivering projects' development, organizing and coordinating projects' activities.
-Archives and control all documents related to all above mentioned works.
-Perform site visits.
-Coordinating with contractors.
- At least 2-3 years experience in similar role, preferably experienced in handling hospitality/restaurant projects.
- MEP background and project management skills.
- UAE Driving license.