Project Manager Dubai
Looking for a Project Coordinator/Project Manager in an Company with minimum experience of 5 years and above.
The role of this candidate will be the following:
1) Correspondence with client / consultants / subcontractors.
2) Coordinate with different local authorities to obtain drawing approvals.
3) Should be aware of health and safety guidelines related to out project management.
4) Will have to send weekly updates and prepare minutes of the meeting.
5) Coordination with design and estimation team.
6) Assuring correct and Precise documentation of materials, inspections and closure documentation.
7) Analyse project bottleneck and taking immediate action.
8) Will have to coordinate with multiple suppliers and team members.
9) Prepare project schedule.
10) Preparing and reviewing method statements and work specific quality control plans. Ensuring materials received are in accordance with quantity and quality.
Contracts Manager Dubai
Candidate shall be of European/Arabic nationality with strong experience in any international airport. The role include management of cleaning, pest control, indoor landscaping and customer services. The candidate will be responsible and overall in charge of all the services mentioned above in line with scope of work/KPIs set by the client.
Salary: 20k – 25 all inclusive + standard benefits per month
Expected date of joining: asap
Experience: 5-10 years
Please feel free to contact in case of any information or details required.
Project Manager Dubai
Construction project Manager
experience : 10+ proven years in the same field
• Plan the delivery of the project at hand.
• Manage the day-to-day working, utilization, implementation
• Report progress on projects. maintain and update project reporting, checkpoints and financial reporting to a high standard
Mechanical Engineer Dubai
1. Shall have design and detailed engineering experience in HVAC & Fire fighting and alarm system in substation projects
2. Shall Coordinate with– HVAC & FF Sub vendors for drawing follow up, Client approval
3. Shall coordinate with site team during execution, testing and commissioning.
4. Should have executed minimum 3nos 33kV s/s in FEWA, DEWA, ADWEA system
Site Foreman Dubai
Job description: Urgently looking for a well experienced Site foreman for Building Contracting Company in Dubai.
Job Details :*
Canadidate should be have past experience in construction companies as a foreman with driving license.
Ensure smooth working at the site
Coordinating with the contractors, sub- contractors etc in order for timely completion of the tasks.
Keeping the track of ensuring optimum utilization of materials and resources at the site
Ensuring minimum wastage's, spoilage of materials at the site.
NOTE: If you don't have past experience in construction company as a foreman and you don't have UAE driving license. then please don't apply here. because we need only candidates with UAE driving license and also past experience in construction company as a foreman.
Quantity Surveyor Dubai
Our company is an interior fit out company, and we are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor.Those who are interested can forward their updated CV to above mentioned mail id or can contact us directly.
MEP Technician Dubai
-Carry out mechanical, electrical, plumbing, air conditioning and refrigeration maintenance, repairs, and installation.
-Sound knowledge in MEP works and Health & Safety policies and practices.
-Minimum 2 years experience in troubleshooting chillers/AC/and all electrical equipments.
-Sound knowledge in MEP works , Health & Safety policies and practices.
-Diploma or certification in MEP, Electrical or equivalent
Civil Foreman Dubai
Presently we are urgently looking for a " Civil Foreman with PDO permit " for an Excellent A Grade Construction Company based in Muscat, Oman.
Candidate should have worked in Oman previously and have Petroleum Development of Oman Work Permit.
Position : Civil Foreman (Permit Holders in PDO)
Location : Muscat, Oman
Employment Status: Full time
Nationality - Any Nationality
Salary Offered : between 300 OMR to 350 OMR + Accomodation + Medical & Insurance + Other benefits as per Labor Law
•Min. of 5 years relevant experience
•GCC experience required