Junior estimator Dubai
Job description: Junior Estimation Engineer who is willing to learn about the ELV industry such as Structured cabling, Security Systems,and many more.
Site supervisor Dubai
Job description: SITE SUPERVISOR: Job Description :
Should be well versed with Restaurant interior fit outs, Joinery finishing & MEP Fixtures coordination work.
Previous experience of working on large-scale FIT-Out construction projects.
Excellent client, Consultant and internal communication skills.
Ability to organize, plan and manage workloads and workforce in multiple projects.
Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
Good management skills with a track record of delivering excellent results
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate similar previous experience, as a project supervisor within the fit out industry, ideally on medium sized hospitality fit out projects in the middle to upper scale market range (4 Star, or higher).
This role will suit someone with a positive and pro-active attitude who is ambitious and looking for an opportunity to further develop their skills.
The successful candidate should have:
- Minimum 5 years experiences in fit out construction within the UAE
- An civil diploma.
-The ability to manage and control the time, and quality of a Job.
- The ability to coordinate with different services and other specialist trades
-The ability to work as part of a team, as well as under own initiative
Land surveyor Dubai
PLC Contracting L.L.C is looking for a Land Surveyor according to the following details: (preferably based in Dubai).
Make exact measurements based on established Survey Procedures and Quality Assurance and ensure the Projects requirements either at the site or in the office at met accurately and timely. Provide survey data relevant to the shape, contour, position, elevation and dimension of project features. Assisting the Construction Team with the line of works such as mapmaking, site activities’ observation, data updating and other purposes for setting out of infrastructure, earthworks and marine construction activities.
University degree/ Diploma in Surveying (for Civil) field.
Fluent speaking of English.
Minimum 3- 5 years’ experience in Surveying (for Civil) / Construction field.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
Ability to understand & interpret data.
Ability to make mathematical calculations.
Analytical & Problem Solving Capabilities.
Performance and Results Orientation.
Knowledge of RTK positioning systems advantageous.
Civil Engineer Dubai
Civil Engineer Dubai
Your role if successful will be to:
* Assist in the supervision of civil, building works or services contracts
* Coordinate works on site
* Ensure all works on site are carried out in a safe and environmentally acceptable manor
* Management of design works by consultants
* Contract administration of minor works;
* Reporting on contract (or elements of the contract) progress and advise on actions needed to keep the project to the agreed programme;
* To prepare and review documentation for regulatory approvals and contract issue;
* Advise and liaise with project stakeholders and consultants;
* Contribute to the continuous business improvement process and to the meeting of business objectives;
All applicants will need:
* A degree qualification
* Strong Analytical skills and confident in handling numerical data and information
* Good report writing skills
* To be confident communicators
* Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft packages
On offer is a salary of between £55,000 to £65,000 depending on experience. This role is currently vacant so please apply today.
Contract Administrator Dubai
Contract Administrator Dubai
The successful candidate will be responsible for all sourcing, contracting, contract management and supplier management activities. You will be afforded the opportunity to demonstrate expertise at an experienced level. Key duties will include implementing contract strategies as well as analysing and supplying profiles in order to establish appropriate relationships with key suppliers. Timely preparation of commercial and contractual documentation and co-ordination of all other documentation will also be expected. The successful candidate will be expected to work closely with the management to reduce the cost of poor quality contract execution scope.
To be considered for this role you must be willing to take part in limited travel in order to support project delivery. A degree and experience in the industry is highly advantageous. The ideal candidate will have a background working with Contracts and will have spent time working as a Project Manager. Procurement experience is also very helpful.
You will receive a highly competitive salary, healthcare and a pension. Candidates may also be considered for a car allowance and will be part of the company bonus scheme. salary negotiable
Project Manager Dubai
Graduate of Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- With PMP/Prince 2 Certification
- At least 25 years of experience in the same field (pipeline projects)
- Manage projects in accordance with all applicable codes and standards, ensuring safe, reliable service to customers in an efficient, economical manner.
- Complete construction projects which meet customer expectation and budget requirements.
- Enhance project management methodologies and tool set
- Responsible for delivering and executing concurrent projects
- Responsible for client - facing projects
- Lead the performance of project support staff on the client engagement
- Maintaining client satisfaction
- Possesses strong Professional Development Skills including leadership and problem solving.
Quantity Surveyor Dubai
- Planning-Management-Supervision-Quantities-Estimation and execution of different construction activities as per schedules.
- Co-ordination with the Clients-Consultants-Sub-contractors.
- Carrying out inspection and architectural elements.
- Co-ordination with the construction team and sub-contractors for the materials and shop drawings submittals to consultants and their approval.
- Co-ordination with the Government authorities for the taking the building permit, Demarcation and completion certificates and other necessary approvals.
Project manager Dubai
We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
An excellent Construction Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.