Software developer Dubai
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
•Apply business analysis practices within an Agile software development organization
•Apply effective documentation methods for analysis artifacts
•Conduct structured Business Rules Analysis
•Perform above business analysis practices at an advanced level in a self-directed and mostly self-sufficient manner in collaboration with other Business Analysts and Enterprise Business Analysts
•Facilitate and perform business analysis across multiple applications within a product family
Professional Experience and Skills
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Strong demonstrated analytical thinking and problem solving ability
•Proficiency in writing User Stories
•Experience with business rules analysis and documentation
•Experience with performing business analysis within an Agile software development process
Additional experience and skills a plus:
Experience with case implementation, underwriting, health insurance or project management.
Education / Professional Experience:
BS or equivalent professional experience plus 2+ years relevant experience
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
High proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
Experience with Microsoft Visio a plus
Experience with or interest in learning SQL a plus
IT Manager Dubai
IT Manager for one of our clients which is a leading Organizations in Qatar with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
Skill Set required:
• A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education and experience
• Knowledge of SAP All-in-one, Project Management, ITIL, COBIT, Networking, Business Applications development life-cycle and website technologies
• Progressive IT experience, including experience in a multi-office environment. Experience in working with contracting, construction, or service organization’s preferred
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team of technical staff, to work with the Executive Management of an organization, and to manage multiple concurrent projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong project management, organizational and time management skills
• Strong people management skills
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills.
• Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all current IT systems, including SAP All-in-one ERP solution, Websites, PCs, operating systems, databases telephones, network, software applications, and IT security.
• Communicate regularly with executive management and all users of information services and systems.
• Manage and develop IT staff, including, training, evaluation, guidance, discipline.
• Develop standard IT policy, operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
• Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, license agreements, and documentation of modifications and upgrades.
• Oversee provision of IT Support and IT professionals for 10 staff in different projects and Head office.
currently hiring for a Senior IBM Websphere Consultant for a 12 month contract in Dubai.
Duration – 12 months
Location – Dubai
Rate – upto 20,000AED per month all inclusive
- - Implementation,
- - Installation,
- - Configuration,
- - Tuning,
- - Backup recovery,
- - DR setup for IBM Websphere Application Server (WAS)
- - IBM HTTP Server (IHS).
C#.Net Web Application Developerers with SQL Server (Job Code MSNET2016).1)
Exposure to DevExpress and Xtra Reports and vb6 will be an added advantage .
Minimum 2 years Web Application development experience required,
2)VB6 Desktop Application developers
Experience in VB6 , SQL Server and crystal reports
PI Consultant Qatar
PI consultant for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Should have experience in PI configuration, operation, & administration knowledge.
• Certified SAP PI.
• Arabic is Preferably
Experience Required: 4 to 6Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
AWS Architect Dubai
currently looking for AWS Solution Architect for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Good experience in migrating and deploying cloud based solutions.
• Good experience in architecting, implementing and supporting Amazon Web Services infrastructure.
• Project management experience on implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud based services.
• Experience in configuring and tuning cloud hosted solutions and platforms.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• AWS certifications will be an added advantage
Terms and conditions:
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading government Organizations in Bahrain.
Skill Set required:
• At least 5 - 7 years related IT experience
• At least 5 years of experience in infrastructure consultancy and design of complex distributed systems environments, including failover techniques, recovery/rollback, and application partitioning with strong Unix or Linux and Storage skills Work experience involving technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, and deployment.
• Experience writing technical documentation and contributing to proposals
• Responsible for building and delivering a complete Technology Applications and Platforms assessment utilizing technology methodologies (i.e.: Technology Governance, Enterprise Architecture, etc.), best practices (i.e.: IT-CMF, ITIL, COBIT, ISO27001, etc.) and technology reference model that is aligned with TOGAF which contains the following areas:
• Platforms (Compute, Storage, Network, Databases, Operating system etc.).
• Applications (Applications fit, integration, usage, management and ownership, maintenance and support, security management, and rationalization).
• Responsible for articulating and documenting the development of the Technology, Applications & Platform Target Architectures.
Dotnet Consultant Dubai
Dotnet Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Strong development experience in Dot Net/Web applications and Oracle.
• Should be well verse with managing XSD and XML formats.
• BFSI Experience is mandatory.
• Experience in Insurance industry along with knowledge in finance will be given higher priority and is preferable.
• Able to liaise with the business units and collect the details of the requirement.
• Document the received requirements.
• Communicate with the Vendor and get the development done.