Risk consultant Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Information Security & Risk Consultant for our Qatar operations with the following skill sets and terms and conditions:
Skill Set Required
• 8+ years of experience in Risk and Information Security
• Should be experienced in Business Risk of financial operations
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar
Support engineer Dubai
Job description: *Required Desktop Support Engineer L1*
Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Commitment: Full Time
• Configuration and managing LAN/WAN (Switches, Routers & Firewalls)
• Managing Windows Server 2016 (AD, DHCP, DNS etc)
• Monitoring of Servers Audit Logs and Event notices
• Active Directory user management and Group Policy implementation
• Managing file security system, print servers, backups and recovery
• On time Client support, fault finding and maximizing the network availability
• Configuring Printers, scanner, barcodes, POS, Card Readers/Biometric, CCTV, Win10
• Providing End User training and documentation for New Staff.
• System upgrades both at workstation and Server level.
• Asset management and repair logistics.
Business Applications Administrator – Qatar
Risk Management, Brokerage, Custody for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Strong administration experience in Business Applications.
• Should have experience in Maintenance, Support and trouble shooting of various reconciliation systems and Business Risk related systems like
• Should have experience in Placid, CORONA, Moody’s Risk Analysis, Moody’s Financial Analysis, Algo Risk Application, Algo Risk Watch
Technology officer Dubai
Job description: Chief Technology Officer
Here comes the opportunity !!
I am about to start a business in the E-Commerce sector, in the emerging market of the MENA region. The business model is 85% complete, we are meeting with potential investors and consulting with lawyers, consultant, management, marketing agencies on a day to day basis. But yet, there is a major part missing. The technology!
I would like to invite you to become a co-founder of the company, a partner and become the company's CTO. By building a tech team, creating a road-map, to execute the business vision and create a technology strategy that works along side the company's vision and goals.
I would like to extend your role duties and about the company in further discussions if it is at your interest.
UNIX Administrator Dubai
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for UNIX Administrator for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company in Qatar with the following skillset and terms and conditions.
University Degree (IT)
5-8 years of Systems Administration experience
Working knowledge of UNIX Systems administration
Working knowledge of event, incident & problem management processes and tools
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Manage bank’s UNIX Infrastructure hosting 180+ Production, DR and UAT Servers.
• Experience with TCP/IP & general networking principles
Security Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 5 years experience in Microsoft Networking environment, Intrusion techniques with securitytesting, computer system diagnostics.
• High degree of skills in Windows Server, Linux, and all office software products. Workingknowledge of firewall, Advanced Protection Systems, network, and servers.
• Knowledge of common protocols such as SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, LDAP,KERBEROS, RADIUS, and SSL
• Proficient at researching issues using traffic analysis tools, forensic and debugging tools.
• DNS, IIS Administration and Security Fine tuning
• Create and update security policy, strategies, risk assessments, investigation into incidentsand audits.
• Configure, support and evaluate security tools. Review architectural designs and evaluatecompliance to applicable security standards.
• Conduct security audits and provide recommendations to mitigate risks. Ensure complianceto security standards and policy.
• Design solutions, configure or support Firewalls, Content Engines, Intruder Detection and/orPrevention Systems, and Advanced Threat Protection systems.
• Setup, configure, maintain and support patch management systems.
• BS in Computer Science, Microsoft MCSE or equivalent level of experience and/or training.MS preferred.
• Relevant Certification in Windows Environment
Job description: Job Title: NetSuite Developer
4-5 years of experience
Participate in every aspect of the development lifecycle including, requirements gathering, solution architecture, development, testing, and deployment
• Work with team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications, and delegate casework
• Undertake analysis of user and business requirements, with regard to their impact on existing systems and environments and produce an appropriate business and/or system design.
• Analyze the impact of change, anticipates possible problems, and develop a plan to prevent them.
• Advocate and enable a philosophy for ongoing productivity improvement, reuse, and education.
• Speak knowledgeably of relevant Software Engineering processes and management during client discussions.
• Recognize when alternative perspectives are required and facilitate appropriate meetings.
• NetSuite Developer supports our ERP business solution and integrated business systems. This is a role that is responsible for the enhancement and maintenance of the production and sandbox instances.
• Hands-on experience with deployment, stabilization, and improvements of NetSuite ERP, integrated with other a
• Experience with customizing the NetSuite ERP Platform using custom fields, records, lists, forms, saved searches and reports.
• Ability to implement and support integrations with external systems.
• Ability to work with the Functional team to understand business requirements to make recommendations on the development approach. Assistance with testing and troubleshooting.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills and ability to work independently
IT Engineer Dubai
Job description: It Engineer job with Data base knowledge.
Escalate IT issues to the IT Manager where necessary
• Responsible for managing backups and tape rotation
• Diagnose and resolve technical issues
• Undertake small to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by the IT Manager
• Provide desktop and server support
• Support and maintain MS Server/Desktops and MS Exchange
• Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
• Install authorised software to laptops and desktops
• Ensuring security and upgrades are applied and kept up to date on desktops and laptops
• Antivirus installation to all desktops and laptops
• Fault-finding to laptops and desktops
• Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers, desktops and laptops
• Completing internal user moves including phones
• Patching of network and phones
• Making of Cat 5 e network cables were necessary
• Ensure all logs for equipment and users are maintained
• Setting up and configuring new core servers
• Installing authorised software to core servers
• Ensuring patches and upgrades are applied to core servers
• Fault-finding to core servers
• Creating purchase requisitions for IT hardware/software
• Ensuring all software purchased licensing is recorded and maintained
• Exchange server mailbox maintenance including archiving mailboxes
• Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements
• Providing support for MAC and PC