Senior Developer - BigData Dubai
Ideal candidates must have over all 6+ years of IT experience and a minimum of 2 years of working experience in the Apache Hadoop framework, HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, PIG, Flume, Sqoop and Oozie. Full working knowledge of SQL Ability to identify and translate use cases into Hadoop. Capability to design and document solutions independently. Passion for technology and ability to adapt to new environment
Required skills include hands-on Hadoop experience in Production environment using HDFS, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Oozie. Coding in one of Java, Python or Scala is required. Preference for candidates with experience of Spark Streaming or Apache Storm for real-time data processing. Working knowledge of SQL is required.
IT Technician Dubai
We are looking for a qualified IT Technician that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality. You will also “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
A successful IT Technician must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on business sustainability.
BSc Computer Science.
• Must have minimum experience of five (5) years on SharePoint and application development side and 2 Years on Server Side.
• Strong development experience in SharePoint 2013
• SharePoint Certified– Optional.
• Microsoft SQL, Hosting Services.
• Experience in international standard and Frameworks PM-Project Management, Requirements Engineer.
• Project Management
• Requirements Engineer; Gather and analyze user requirements.
• Design, Transfer detailed requirements into complete detailed Systems Design Document focuses on how to deliver the required functionality.
• Implementation, as development and follow up.
• Maintenance, as operation in production environment, change requests, and follow up.
Scope of Work
o Emerging new technologies and business solutions
o Provide project management skills, analysis, design, implementation and support for business solutions
o Create and maintain application security designs
o Manage SharePoint Portal
o Gather new requirements
IS Officer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Information Security Officer for our UAE operations with the following skillsets and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Minimum 5 years’ experience working directly in an Information Security or Information Technology department with experience performing malware analysis, incident response, reviewing security product logs and identifying anomalies, system audit and monitoring, incident response.
• Fluent in English
• Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written).
• Familiarity with Windows OS and network vulnerabilities, server and database.
• Knowledge of Cybersecurity and Counterintelligence environments and new and evolving requirements as they relate to the Insider Threat program.
• Extensive knowledge and hands on experience on FortiGate UTM, Forti Analyzer, Kaspersky enterprise
• antivirus, Trend Micro OfficeScan Suite, Cisco Firewall Threat Defense, SIEM, DLP, Mimecast and Cisco ISE (Identity Service Engine)
• Knowledge of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and Mac, application behaviors, and network traffic analysis to identify malware exploits.
• Ability to work independently with little direction and/or supervision.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask and a work approach that supports flexibility and adaptability is paramount.
• Must have a clear understanding of the challenges of information security.
• Strong process orientation with significant attention to details and ability to resolve conflicts and complex issues.
• Problem solving abilities including self-confidence to ensure issues are escalated appropriately.
B.Sc. in a technology discipline (Computer Science, Information Management, Computer Engineering, Cybersecurity or equivalent)
E-commerce Expert Dubai
IT Operations & e-commerce expert for one of the leading e-commerce company.*
Managing Digital marketing and Internal Business Management, ERP Development and Maintenance.
Create & maintain website content and ensure all content is up to date and ensure all pages, products & prices on the site are correct, updated and in line with trading at all times.
Skills & Responsibility:-
• Web development/digital media marketing/mobile application/ecommerce expertise.
• Responsible to increase online brand awareness, engagement, quality traffic to groups key source market across multiple channel and services.
• Creating and optimizing the landing page for various digital paid campaigns.
• PPC/SEM/SEO/Social Media Management/Data Analytics/Email Marketing & CRM.
• Graphic Design/UI & UX Design.
• Webserver administration / SharePoint.
• HTML5/CSS3/XHTML/jQuery/Bootstrap/AngularJS/style pre-processor.
• Graphical & Integrated Development Tools.
• Managing the magento website.
• ERP Development and Maintenance.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience.
Oracle programmer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Oracle Programmer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Applications coding, enhancing, testing and documenting as per Information Systems Directorate and Business requirements
Programmer should have at least three years experiences in following
• Oracle 10g, Forms 9i and Reports 9i.
• Jdeveloper / ADF.
• Java, JSP, J2EE, Hibernate, JSF, AJAX, SQL, Spring, SOAP, XML, JDBC, SVN
• Tomcat Application Server, Websphare application server
• Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD)
• Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) techniques using UML is preferable.
• Experience in Oracle Designer 2000 is preferable.
Educational Qualification & Certifications:
• Must have B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• 4 years programming experience.
Software Developers Dubai
Software Developer Experience Required : 5 - 6 Years Job Description Experience:4-5yrs experience Location: Nashik Job description: •Experience in core java and Android SDK with good logical understanding. •Experience in developing Enterprise Applications for Mobile platform. •Should have strong understanding of OOP’s . •Should have experience in working with sqlite . •Should have knowledge of working on Services, Broadcast Receivers, XML parsing, Push notifications, in app purchases, Fragments, View pagers etc. •Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) •Strong Knowledge of Designing across multiple resolutions in Android. •Ready to work in Agile and Iterative development
Server administrator Dubai
Server Administrator Abu Dhabi
This professional will be the sole support for the day to day server operations of our client's small LAN/WAN environment. Typical duties will include maintenance, backups, Active Directory and Exchange administration and support for future operations. Other duties will include providing detailed documentation, managing projects, meeting with vendors, and evaluating products. Candidates must also have strong knowledge of routers, firewalls, and switches, as they will be responsible for handling any issues that arise on the networking side.
In order to qualify for this position, the individual must have 3+ years experience in a Server Administration role supporting Exchange 2003, Active Directory, Windows 2003 Server, and Symantec Backup Exec. Candidates with a degree from an accredited institution will be given priority.