IT Dept Manager Dubai
Manage the IT Department with all IT related activities and responsibilities throughout the organization. Implement long term IT strategy for Royal Jet that involves the acquisition of the optimum required technology including the choice of Hardware, Operating System platforms, replacements or upgrades of existing applications and the development of a comprehensive set of policies and procedures based on industry best practices to help manage those systems.
Advise Human Resources and Corporate Support Chief and Senior Management in undertaking strategic decisions involving Information Technology, and achieve a good level of Information Technology awareness throughout the organization.
IT Manager Dubai
Core responsibilities for the post of IT Manager are mention below further will be discuss in details during the 1st round of interview
PCI experience (certified)
Data Center Setup/maintenance
Background should be from IT or insurance company
Experience should be 6 to 10 years
E commerce manager Dubai
Job description: E-Commerce Studio Manager
Company needs a dedicated and reliable E-Commerce Studio Manager. Your main goal in this position will be to will be responsible for the management of the in-house studio and the delivery of online imagery and communicating with all elements that are directly involved in the output process at all levels. A successful e-commerce studio manager will be the key point of contact for the studio, managing workflow to ensure all assets are delivered on time and to an excellent standard.
You will be coordinating the end to end workflow of the studio, managing volume, product traffic and resource to ensure all products are launched to deadline and to a high standard. You will look after the overall studio, communicating across all levels of the business. Managing the studio calendar, communicating with models’ booking agencies, prioritizing online product shoots and creative briefs while accommodating varied requirements.
Lead production based on department planning, securing deadlines and establish a flexible studio schedule enabling the studio to deliver on quick lead times to meet commercial needs.
Lead, manage and grow the Studio production team, enable development when needed
Establish the most efficient production workflow of In-house image production, in collaboration with management and the creative team.
Software Developer Dubai
Operating System: Windows, Ubuntu, CentOS, Red Hat Linux, Fedora, Solaris 9, HP-UX
Languages: Core Java, Java EE 5, Tcl/Java, Ruby, SQL, Unix Shell scripting
Big Data Ecosystem: Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, Pig
Frameworks: Dropwizard, Struts, JUnit, ORMLite, Hibernate, Selenium and Sikuli
Mobile Technologies: Android, iOS, jQuery Mobile, Phonegap, Titanium
IDEs: Eclipse, Netbeans, Android Studio, XCode, Source insight
Apache Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss, Glassfish
Heroku, Google App Engine, Microsoft Azure
Version Mgmt Systems: CVS, Git, Subversion, Microsoft VSS and Clearcase
Other Tools: Jenkins CI, Redmine project management
Databases: Oracle 9i, MySQL, SQLite, MSSQL, H2
NoSQL: MongoDB, Apache Couchbase, Apache Cassandra
Concepts: Agile practices, Java Design Patterns, Object Oriented Programming, SOA, Test Driven Development, UML 2.0
System Administrator Bahrain
Should have experience in Windows 2008R2, Linux, VMware Esxi, MS-HyperV, Symantec Backup Exec, MS DPM, ISA/TMG Array, MS Exchange, MSLync 2010, MS cluster Services, SCCM, SAN/NAS Storage, DELL/CISCO/Fujitsu Blade/Rack Servers and Cisco Networking, Firewall, Active Directory, SQL server 2008 and WSUS 2008 R2,
• MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT professional).
• RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer, RHEL 4).
• CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate).
Experience Required: Minimum 4+Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain
UX Designers Dubai
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for UX Designers for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company in Qatar with the following and terms and conditions.
Skill set required:
• Banking domain experience is a must.
Software Engineer Dubai
Location: Dubai, UAE
Reports to: Developer Lead
Classification: Full Time
We are a talented & motivated multicultural team, working on our first 3D featured animation movie. We need a Software Engineer to support all the Technical tools we use in our daily work. Our Software Engineer will together with the IT team support, maintain and develop our project management tool, various other tools we use in the production and web pages which is a part of our company.
We are looking for someone with skills and experience as follow:
The perfect candidate need to have:
- Experience with NoSQL databases (like Couch DB, Mongo DB)
- can work in HTML5
- and also with CSS
- experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- worked as a software engineer for at least 5 years
Nice to have:
- experience with PHP
- and MySQL
If you have the required skills and experience as mentioned above we look forward to receive your CV
Data Controller Dubai
• Manage in-out movement of all documents.
• Maintain a record of documents movements.
• Validate files to ensure proper submission of documents.
• Ensure control of all data is managed as per the document control procedures.
Develop document control processes for minimal loss.
• To perform a regular audit on all documents in order to ensure that all documents are properly maintained.
• Collect, review and introduce data into a computer.
• He or she is also responsible for reviewing the existing data and to correct or update when necessary.
• Assemble statistical reports of Documents.
• To maintain records of various tasks related to the job.
• Responsible for referring personal and telephone requests to the appropriate staff.
• Establishes data retrieval procedures and maps data between source systems and data warehouses.
• Able to schedule and prioritize data processing work
• Bachelor\'s degrees
• 6- 12 months of experience
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Team player
• Have good programming skills
• Multitasking ability
• Accurate and Organized
• Excellent Computer skills
• Knowledge about the usage of data processing equipments