Net Developer responsiblities mainly involve in development of VB.NET applications, maintenance of existing applications, unit testing, supporting release and implementation of new products, and maintaining technical documentation as appropriate.
Ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications
•Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
•At least 3 years experience as a VB.Net/ SQL Server developer
•Extensive experience with .NET Frameworks
•Extremely skilled with SQL Server Back-end development. SQL Optimization is a plus
•Preferably Microsoft .Net certified in any of the following: MCPD, MCAD, MCSD, and / or MCTS.
Software Developers Dubai
A Swiss-based company will relocate to Dubai. We are looking for the best brains to build the future of Technologies!
We need multiple Software Developers who can develop the most complex Platforms, E-Commerce sites, Web Applications, Mobile Apps, iOS Applications, Android Applications, digital Platforms, Cloud Systems and Social Networks using innovative technologies.
•You are able to develop Social Networks and Communities within the shortest time without any software. You know how to code it.
•You are also a Full Stack developer
•You can develop iPhone & Android apps
•Experience with Android technologies and you are able to develop with Android
•Experience with iOS technologies and you are able to develop with iOS
•You know how to simply integrate APIs, Plugins or third-part features
•You also know how to develop complex VoIP systems like UCC (Unified Communication and Collaboration) or Lynx.
•You can develop payment platforms very quickly
•You can use the best technologies
•You know how to gather data
Backend development experiences
•Amazon Web Services: Amazon EC2, DynamoDB, Amazon SNS, AWS Cognito, S3 bucket
Nice to have: You have one or all of these general App skills:
•IOS, Android (Java, Object-C, Swift, C/C++): iPhone&Android SDK, Xcode, Android Studio, Eclipes, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch Frameworks.
•Hybrid App Dev with Ionic/Phonegap/Cordova
•Web service: XML/JSON, REST/SOAP, PHP, HTML5, ASP, JSP
•Cloud backend: Parse, Amazon, FireBase, Twilio, MongoDB
•Map Kit, GPS based real-time user navigation and Tracking
•Photo Sharing, Editor, Filter, Flexible UI App Design
Oracle Functional Consultant Bahrain
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Oracle Functional Consultant for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• Functional experience in implementing, upgrading and supporting Oracle E-Business Suite applications in R 12.1.3 for more than 7 years.
• Proficiency in Oracle E-Business Suite Applications R 12.1.3 in PO, I Procurement.
• Having comfortable knowledge in Inventory, General Ledger and Payables is an added advantage.
• At least one full life Cycle implementation experience in R 12.1.3 procurement modules.
• Capable to troubleshoot and provide quality problem resolution.
• Knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL, and Discoverer will be added advantage.
• Ability to produce functional requirements for reports, interfaces, conversions and enhancements.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience in Change Management, Incident Management and Release Management is preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Oracle Project Expert
Job Location : Oman
7+ years of experience in Oracle Projects implementations (b) At least 1 implementations of Oracle Projects in Middle East (c) At least 1 implementation of Oracle Project in Utility industry (d) At least 5 implementations of Oracle Projects overall
Module coverage:- (a) Project Costing (b) Project Billing (c) Project Management (d) Project Procurement (e) Primavera P6 EPPM
WEB/UI Designer Dubai
WEB/UI designer with 3 or more year experience of adobe photoshope/illustrator and has good mind of creating the designs for e-commerce sites and mobile app.
IT Bid administrator Dubai
IT Bid Administrator
Assist with production of final bid. Analyzing tenders’ technical requirements and required scope of work. Organizing Bid Team Reviews and Submission Reviews. Monitor bid/quotation throughout the process, providing weekly status/exception reports as required. Undertake other administrative tasks as required. Required to have solid background in IT services - Data Centers components - Software Soluti
Android Developer who possesses a passion to lead our Android app development and pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Candidates will build mobile applications on Android platform and enhance the existing apps.
Design and build advanced, scalable applications for the Android platform.
Collaborate with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate them pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
Maintaining the current Android apps by fixing bugs and improving application performance.
To deliver features in tight deadlines.
Should have good knowledge with versions of SDK, Native Components and Material design.
Should have good understanding on Android Mobile Development Lifecycle
Strong object oriented programming skills and understanding of MVC pattern
Should have good knowledge with IDEs Eclipse and Android Studio
Integrate with our backend services (JSON, REST, etc.) to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users.
Should have experience debugging an Android app, including but not limited to DDMS, ADT.
Experience with analytics and performance monitoring SDKs Google Analytics, Flury, Crashlytics, New Relic, Firebase.
Own end-to-end product modules/features from requirement to going live.
Design and review code, troubleshoot and act as a consultant to team members on technical matters.
You continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Working with our testing team to ensure 100% test coverage.
4+ years of Android application development, with 5+ years of extensive knowledge about Java, collections, algorithms and well-known application frameworks.
A deep understanding of the Android SDK, SQ Lite, Web services and location-based services.
Helpdesk agents dubai
Helpdesk Coordinator Male
• Answer all the requests received through phone, emails, and walk-ins and ensure that proper delivery of the request is meet through the standard and policies of the Company.
• Proper escalation of calls and convey to the designated person
• Logging and keeping of records of queries
• Creating LPO and Invoices for RTM Works
• Following up with the vendors/suppliers on the order request.
• Keeping and Updating all records for LPO/Invoices/Clients' Database/AMC Contracts/Vendors/Service Reports/Materials,etc…
• Handling and processing all petty cash transactions
• Sending invoices and make follow up calls to Clients on pending payments
• Monitor all AMC Contract expiry dates and due payments
• Filing, scanning, binding and printing of specific documents
• Make payment collection on a regular basis
• Updating all receivables
• To issue receipts and deposits all received cash/cheques
• Prepare payment vouchers related to various revenue and expenses
• Submit and Update all payment transactions to the Accounts Department
• Preparing Minutes of the meeting
• Make monthly summary report for all Unpaid/Paid Invoices