System administrator Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for System Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
5-6 years of related experience of which minimum one year should be in a similar position/responsibility, preferably in IBM hardware, Windows Server OS and SAP environment in Manufacturing Organization.
Candidate should have strong technical knowledge and skills in the following areas. He should be fully hands on and perform the activities by himself.
• Installation, Configuration and upgradation of Windows Server Operating system, SAP software, Symantec Backup software, Trend Micro Anti-Virus, etc.
• Performance monitoring and troubleshooting of all Hardware’s like IBM Blade Servers, IBM Storage/IBM Tape Library in cluster and SAN environment.
• Set up and monitoring of Exchange mailing system, VPN and Domain configuration.
• Knowledge of Oracle Data Base Administration, Trouble shooting and resolving of data base performance issues/fine tuning is essential.
• Monitor, maintain and support of Primary Data Center and DR (Disaster Recovery center). Knowledge of Oracle Data Guard is added advantage.
• Documentation of Policies and Procedures for usage of Hardware, Software and Securities.
• Knowledge in Network monitoring and troubleshooting will be an added advantage.
Degree in Engineering or MCA from recognized University. Professional Certification such as MCSA, MCSE and CCNA is preferred.
Fluent in English speaking is a must. Good at communication and presentation.
• Maintenance, Support, trouble shooting and Performance monitoring of all Servers, storage and tape library at both Primary and DR sites.
• Installation, configuration, maintenance, support and upgradation of all software’s.
• Responsible for scheduling and monitoring of backups.
• Maintain and support mailing system, VPN and Domains.
• Ensure that the Hardware and Software’s are up running 24x7 to support business.
• Evaluate and deploy new hardware, software and technology solutions for business needs and technology upgradation.
• Prepare RFP’s, issue/evaluate them and make purchase recommendation to the Head of ERP and IT.
• Assist ERP and IT Head in preparing Budgets and in day to day activities related to Hardware, Software and technology up gradation.
The ideal candidate should have strong leadership skills and should be able to handle the responsibility for supervising, maintenance and support of IT infrastructure.
IT Engineer Qatar
AM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for IT Security Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 5+ years of experience in IT Security, SOC Operations.
• Hands on experience in security products like SIEM, WAF (Web Application Firewall), IT-GRC, Anti-APT, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, Anti-Virus, Forensic Console management, DLP (Data loss prevention) and Security Patch Management etc.
Experience Required: 5+ years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Windows developer Dubai
Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Citrix & Windows Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Configuring and administering Citrix Xenapp 6.5 infrastructure
• Configuring and administering Xendesktop 7.6 infrastructure spanning across multiple sites
• Configuring and administering Provisioning services 7.6
• Experience in XEN desktop provisioning services in VMWARE environment, Desktop OS image capturing, managing Desktop OS for Citrix VDI environment.
• Configuring and administering Storefront 3.12 and above/Web interface Servers
• Configuring and administering Netscaler, Access Gateway, Load Balance, Routes, Services, Virtual servers and GSLB
• Configuring and administering Xenmobile and Sharefile.
• Solid knowledge of networking protocols (HTTP/S, S/FTP, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
• Certificate Integration within the server environment.
• Diagnosing and resolving performance issues
• Maintaining consistent system documentation.
Oracle Apps DBA Bahrain
Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Strong experience in Oracle Apps DBA.
• Should have experience in Modules: HR & Payroll
• Should be good in Scripting
• Should have experience in Linux or Unix system Administration also.
Experience Required: 5+ years.
Equation Developer Bahrain
VAM Systems is currently looking for Equation Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Bahrain.
PHP Developers Dubai
We are seeking for a PHP Developers to work in our office in Dubai. As a key member of the product development team, Will be responsible for building Websites, woo commerce , modifying scripts.
Duties will include converting the business rules/logic to applications, APIs; implement the changes in writing code in the backend and API's.
PHP 5 and greater.
Familiar with WordPress developments
API development: REST, SOAP, Oath
Web development architecture
HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design
Able to work in an Agile environment
Basic Linux commands.
MUST be resident in the UAE
Afghan Citadel Co
IT Technician Dubai
+3 Years of Experience required
Business Line activities
-Cargowise Maintenance & Troubleshooting
-Kissflow software manipulation, workflow creation and GoogleDrive integration
-Productivity enhancements (e-fax, scan reading, etc.)
Connectivity in Basra
--at the Port management building
--at Port yard
--at the Warehouse
-basic capability (printing, etc,)
Domain Name Management
iOS Developer Dubai
We are looking for an #iOS #Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Experience: 2 years
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer/IOS developer