Document controller Qatar
currently looking for Documentum Expert for our Qatar operations with the following terms and conditions:
4 Years of relevant experience.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar.
Hardware engineer Dubai
We are looking for a dedicated and hardworking individual who can join our team. We specialize in building computers, gaming and workstation PC's. We are looking for someone to mantain and generate sales. To structure the marketing, advertising and sales activities in the Gulf and North Africa regions. We are looking for experience and dedication.
Oracle Financials Applications Engineer Dubai
Overall accountability for supporting and optimizing the functionality of financial systems within the organisation including analysis of business needs, evaluating financial applications, recommending process and systems changes and providing training to users
System performance analysis and business processes reviews, recommending best practice business and systems improvements
Carry out routine system testing, user documentation and upgrade implementation of new versions and system enhancements
Performs routine audits and implements system modifications
Tracking and documenting changes for functional and business specifications and writing procedures for user training
Creation of test plans, cases and scripts and perform functional testing
Essential Skills & Experience
5 – 7 years’ experience working with and supporting Oracle Financials managing GL, AP, AR, fixed assets and cash management
3-5 years’ experience working knowledge of Oracle Procurement and Inventory (PO, INV, WMS)
Strong systems and process orientation with effective analytical thinking and problem solving skills
Excellent working knowledge of software development and support methodologies including Oracle software development such as AIMs and UOM
Excellent working knowledge of functional concepts and flow of Oracle Application Modules
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
Formal training in Oracle Financials
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective interaction with end users and business heads
Fluency in English is essential
Living in the UAE
Digital Marketing Officer Dubai
Permanent Position Starting Immediately.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- +5 years’ experience in digital marketing technology and strategy
- Experience with IBM Core metrics, Tealeaf and Unica, Adobe Omniture or Site catalyst,
- Assimilate data and build analytics applications, including dashboards and tools for exploratory data visualization and analysis
- Architect and develop complex statistical models
- Work with stakeholders to reconcile data output
- Support and manage BI Reports
- Drive the set up and production of Cross Channel (Online, Mobile, Email, Search, Social) Digital BI Dashboards measuring digital KPIs across the firm
- Conduct project related tasks such as developing detailed test plans, test cases and expected results, evaluating and documenting results, tracking/resolving issues.
- Query data and create datasets to merge information from diverse data sources - manual and production systems
- Analyze data using tools such as SAS and SQL to develop reports or analyses that lead to actionable business insights
Sharepoint Developer Dubai
we do have a job opening for Sharepoint Developer in UAE for Long-Term
Government of Ministry Project
Location : UAE
Exp : 3+Yrs
CTC : 10000AED
SharePoint On-prem features (2010-2016), including but not limited:
OOTB list types
Nintex Workflow & Forms
Managing large lists
Office 365, including but not limited to:
OneDrive for Business
SQL, including SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS
Client-side web development, including but not limited to:
SharePoint REST and JSOM
SharePoint Add-in Model
Desktop tools, including but not limited to:
Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Access (with a focus on SP integration points) OneDrive Sync Client (NGSC) PowerQuery SharePoint Designer InfoPath PowerShell SSRS Report Builder Power BI Desktop PowerApps Design Studio ShareGate Migrator Visual Studio and TFS
Interested Candidates Kindly forward your profile.
System administrator Qatar
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for System Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should have the experience in managing and administrating:
• Active Directory
• SAN Storage
• Antivirus Administration
• VDI experience is advantage
• Windows Server 2008/2012
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP - Windows XP and Server 2003)
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS-Windows Server, Virtualization & Configuration)
• Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP-Windows Server
PHP Developers Dubai
we have immediate openings for senior PHP Developers. We are the true innovators in the world of open source development. We have relocation experts standing by to roll out the red carpet for you. We've assisted developers from all over in relocating. Strong SQL and PHP skills. Additional languages (C, C++, Perl, Python) beneficial. Strong understanding of CVS and Subversion. Must be able to write and debug advanced SQL queries. Strong understanding of advanced Object Oriented Programming principles. Able to solve complex, multi-dimensional problems. Can produce documentation of concept including Flow charts and API specifications. Understanding of Internet services such as SOAP, XMLRPC, WDDX, etc. Understanding of networking protocols such as HTTP, TCP/IP
Skill Set required:
• Relavent experience of 6 years in HP tools administration.
• Expert knowledge in NNM, OM and SM.
• Expert knowledge of ITIL and Service Management.
• Good knowledge and experience with HP reporting tools (PI and SHR) and business objects.
• Good knowledge on SQL and Sybase database for troubleshooting tool or tool DB related queries.
• Good scripting knowledge (Java scripts).
• Good understanding (functional) of all OS and DB flavors for monitoring parameter adjustments.
• Skills to understand a requirement and provide solutions primarily for Service Manager
• Basic knowledge of OSI layers, network and security devices.
Tools to be supported:
• Network Node Manager.
• Operation Manager.
• Service Manager.
• Operation Manager I.
• Network Automation.
• Universal Configuration Management Database.
• Asset Manager.
• Performance Insight.
• Service Health Reporter
Quilifications & certifications:
• Bsc /B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA /M.Sc