Dotnet Consultant Dubai
Dotnet Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Strong development experience in Dot Net/Web applications and Oracle.
• Should be well verse with managing XSD and XML formats.
• BFSI Experience is mandatory.
• Experience in Insurance industry along with knowledge in finance will be given higher priority and is preferable.
• Able to liaise with the business units and collect the details of the requirement.
• Document the received requirements.
• Communicate with the Vendor and get the development done.
System Administration Dubai
The person must know how to do these below mention JD especially the requirements which are in bold text.
- User administration (setup and maintaining account)
- Maintaining system
- Monitor system performance
- Create a backup and recovery policy
- Monitor network communication
- Update system as soon as new version of OS and application software comes out
- Setup security policies for users. A sysadmin must have a strong grasp of computer security (e.g. firewalls and intrusion detection systems)
- Documentation in form of internal wiki
- Cloud infrastructure such as AWS, OpenStack etc.
- Network services in the cloud such as Content delivery networks (Akamai, CloudFront etc) and DNS servers.
- Designing best practices for backups, and whole infrastructure.
- Server Failover clustering.
- Traffic Managment in IIS (ARR, NLB)
- Minimum 3 years experience in system administration
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent technical support skills
Job description: At least 1+ years developing iOS applications
Must have published one or more applications in the App Store
Understand iOS inside and out and take pride in your craft
Knowledge of design patterns, data structures and algorithms
Organized ability to be self-managed and able to collaborate across team Agile/SCRUM experience
Degree in Computer Science: Engineering or Mathematics
Architect our iOS App from scratch, contributing to all aspects of development and improvement of our iOS applications over time
Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product life cycle
Choose the right tool for the job, whether it’s Swift or Object-C, CoreData or Realm- we use the latest and greatest where appropriate
Implement best practices in all areas of software development
Participate in requirements gathering and refinement
Participate in team and peer improvement plans
- Must available in U.A.E
- Salary + Benefits
ADF Developer Dubai
Senior ADF Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• 7 years of software development experience, with 5 years of experience in Oracle ADF
• Experience with ADF Regions / Dynamic Regions and their practical applications
• Experience with Oracle ADF security
• Experience with Oracle ADF Exception and error handling
• Experience with Oracle ADF BC
• Experience with developing Web Application using Partial Triggers
• Proficient in Java, JEE, JSF, JSP, Servlets, XML and Java Script
• Experience with WebLogic Server
• Experience with JDeveloper
• IT related Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience with Oracle 12c
• Oracle certifications are a plus
• Familiar with PM methodology (preference to Agile)
• Builds complex business ADF applications using Java, Oracle RDBMS, and Java EE or Oracle Fusion technology stacks
• Performs detailed systems analysis and design, and assists with requirements definition
• Assists in defining project plans and schedules
• Completes coding, testing and documentation on assigned systems or modules
• Conducts formal code reviews / inspections
• Adheres to disciplined company methodologies and processes for managing quality of software development
• Provides input to technical standards and systems
• Communicates clearly in oral and in written communication
Data Controller Dubai
• Manage in-out movement of all documents.
• Maintain a record of documents movements.
• Validate files to ensure proper submission of documents.
• Ensure control of all data is managed as per the document control procedures.
Develop document control processes for minimal loss.
• To perform a regular audit on all documents in order to ensure that all documents are properly maintained.
• Collect, review and introduce data into a computer.
• He or she is also responsible for reviewing the existing data and to correct or update when necessary.
• Assemble statistical reports of Documents.
• To maintain records of various tasks related to the job.
• Responsible for referring personal and telephone requests to the appropriate staff.
• Establishes data retrieval procedures and maps data between source systems and data warehouses.
• Able to schedule and prioritize data processing work
• Bachelor\'s degrees
• 6- 12 months of experience
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Team player
• Have good programming skills
• Multitasking ability
• Accurate and Organized
• Excellent Computer skills
• Knowledge about the usage of data processing equipments
Arabic SharePoint Developer Dubai
•4+ years working experience in developing robust, user-friendly, and secured .NET-based web applications
•2+ years working experience in developing SharePoint 2010/2013 applications
•Excellent experience with VB .Net, C#, Asp .Net, LINQ
•Should have a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming
•Expert in creating Custom Site Definition with custom Onet.xml, Features, Staplers and Schema etc.
•Expert in development using SharePoint Client/Server Object Model
•Expert in creating full customized Master Page, Page Layouts, Content Types, List and Document Library’s
•Best Practices Implementation by following SharePoint Patterns and Practices
•Expert in developing Web Parts, Visual web part and using out of the box web parts
•A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
•Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus
•Knowledge of tools such as DevExpress, Telerik are plus
•Knowledge of Using Agile Scrum as Primary development mythology
•Solid knowledge of using TFS
•Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution
•Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets
•Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment
Oracle developer Bahrain
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Oracle Apps Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• 9+ years of experience
• Understanding of data model for Oracle12; different modules in financials and supply chain.
• Desirable experience in doing customization and development of Oracle applications framework related web pages.
• Experience in forms builder, reports builder (Oracle 10G).
• Good knowledge of working on tools like SQL Plus, Toad/SQL Developer
• Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL and basic knowledge of xml.
• Experience in developing custom reports, maintaining and supporting issues in existing standard reports.
Terms and conditions:
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading organizations in Bahrain.
Dynamic Ax Application Specialist for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Should be able to handle ERP system with excellent implementation experience, and ability to provide a study against the business requirements in order to choose the best product of ERP.
Should be familiar with Office365 environment and good experience with SharePoint online.
Should be able to handle day to day requests/problems.
Experience required: 5years.