Oracle DBA Dubai
Oracle DBA Dubai
Working in a 8 man team providing database administration services, this broad and varied role requires database back up⁄ recovery⁄ maintenance and capacity planning using RMAN scripts and also allows you to play a key figure not only in the small to medium sized projects, but gain exposure to larger projects currently in the pipeline.
To be successful for this role, you will have the following skills: Minimum 5 yrs Oracle Database Administration experience. Involved with various database upgrade⁄migration Strong experience in Database Cloning, patch management, and cross-platform migration, Demonstrable experience in storage⁄performance capacity planning and tuning. Excellent documentation skills
Strong communication skills are mandatory as you will be liaising with developers, business analysts, architects and managers. You will be expected to meet deadlines, prioritise your workload, work autonomously and always deliver high quality results
This is a career move where you can hone your skills whilst working for a market leader. In return for your effort and commitment you will be rewarded with a work life balance and a very competitive remuneration level.
Full stack developer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Full Stack Developer for our UAE operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
Skill Set Required:
• Should have strong experience in Node Js & Angular 6+
• preferably in dot net
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: (15 - 30 days)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
Java programmer Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Java Programmer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• Should have 4+ years of experience in Java
• 3+ years of experience in HTML & ADF
• Knowledge in oracle forms and reports
• Oracle PL & SQL development experience will be an added advantage
Arabic SharePoint Developer Dubai
•4+ years working experience in developing robust, user-friendly, and secured .NET-based web applications
•2+ years working experience in developing SharePoint 2010/2013 applications
•Excellent experience with VB .Net, C#, Asp .Net, LINQ
•Should have a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming
•Expert in creating Custom Site Definition with custom Onet.xml, Features, Staplers and Schema etc.
•Expert in development using SharePoint Client/Server Object Model
•Expert in creating full customized Master Page, Page Layouts, Content Types, List and Document Library’s
•Best Practices Implementation by following SharePoint Patterns and Practices
•Expert in developing Web Parts, Visual web part and using out of the box web parts
•A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
•Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus
•Knowledge of tools such as DevExpress, Telerik are plus
•Knowledge of Using Agile Scrum as Primary development mythology
•Solid knowledge of using TFS
•Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution
•Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets
•Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment
Web developer Dubai
• BS/BA or equivalent with 2+ years professional application/frontend development experience.
• Experience developing node. js applications
• A solid experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs.
• Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
• Experience in software design patterns, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap, Dust.
• Proven problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills.
Skill Set required:
• Relavent experience of 6 years in HP tools administration.
• Expert knowledge in NNM, OM and SM.
• Expert knowledge of ITIL and Service Management.
• Good knowledge and experience with HP reporting tools (PI and SHR) and business objects.
• Good knowledge on SQL and Sybase database for troubleshooting tool or tool DB related queries.
• Good scripting knowledge (Java scripts).
• Good understanding (functional) of all OS and DB flavors for monitoring parameter adjustments.
• Skills to understand a requirement and provide solutions primarily for Service Manager
• Basic knowledge of OSI layers, network and security devices.
Tools to be supported:
• Network Node Manager.
• Operation Manager.
• Service Manager.
• Operation Manager I.
• Network Automation.
• Universal Configuration Management Database.
• Asset Manager.
• Performance Insight.
• Service Health Reporter
Quilifications & certifications:
• Bsc /B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA /M.Sc
System analyst Dubai
SYSTEM ANALYST ABU DHABI
This iconic company is a leader in its field and it is currently undergoing a period of significant growth and change. They currently require an experienced Systems Analyst to join their team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Liaise with business and develop functional specifications
• Identify connectivity issues and how to integrate system with changes
• Complete technical analysis and develop technical specifications
• Development work
Extensive experience with Java/J2EE, Jasper, IBM Websphere, Webportal, and Rad skills are all an essential requirement for this role.
Skill Set required:
• 2- 3 years of experience as a Project Manager
• Should have experience in implementing banking solutions
Total experience Required: 8+Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month