UI/UX Designer Dubai
UI/UX Designer & Front end Developer
One of our client looking for a UI/UX & Front end developer with Share point & Mobile App designing with at least 3 to 5 years of experience.
Design experience across spectrum of platforms such as Share point, Php, Mobile Apps
Proven ability to document complex UI layouts & interactions, UI flow charts.
Expert Skills in Creative Design for Web & Consumer facing website and applications
Solid Understanding of web usability and UI principle for consumer facing web sites and applications
Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Ability to analyze wireframes and translate them into design mockup
Expert Skills in HTML 5, CSS 3
Expert Skills in Adobe Photoshop, ability to slice photoshop images to HTML and CSS components
Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
Ability to conceptualize, document and present creative solutions, multitask and work as a team.
Knowledge of Share point and Mobile app designing
Good knowledge of software development best practices, including MVC, data modeling, OO, etc.
Expertise with developing multiple tiers of multi-tiered software applications
Ability to multitask,
respond quickly in a fast-paced collaborative environment,
Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate
PHP Developer Dubai
PHP MYSQL Developer for Dubai - URGENT
TPConnects - Dubai
AED5,000 a month
TPConnects is looking for skilled PHP/MYSQL Developers for DUBAI with experience in Airline / Travel or OTA domain.
BizTalk Consultant Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for BizTalk Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Minimum 8 years of experience with devlomnent & admin
Worked on Migration project especially on BizTalk 2010 to BizTalk 2016
Manage user and group accounts in Windows domains related to BizTalk Deployment and services
Should have experiences in Configuring ESB , BAM
DR Setup with Mirroring /Loging shipping
Must know how to configure BizTalk/SQL Server clustering and understand load balancing technologies.
Back and restore concepts and techniques
Internet Information Services (IIS) as orchestration as Web or WCF services.
Configure networking and connectivity
Performance monitoring and optimization techniques
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
IT Support Agents Dubai
IT Application Support
Support eChannels systems like (Mobile banking, SMS, ATM)
Support payments Systems like (ICCS, WPS)
Experience in IT in UAE banking sectors and payments systems
IT Support Agent Dubai
Provide overall support for Mac and PC clients. Knowledge of Active Directory
ïƒ˜ Escalate IT issues to the IT Manager where necessary
ïƒ˜ Manage backups and tape rotations
ïƒ˜ Diagnose and solve technical issues
ïƒ˜ Undertake small to medium-sized IT projects
ïƒ˜ Provide desktop and server support
ïƒ˜ Set up and configure new laptops and desktops and core servers
ïƒ˜ Ensure all software purchased licensing is recorded and maintained
ïƒ˜ Install service and troubleshoot, perform general preventative maintenance and manage AMCs for PC, Printers, Copiers, Fax machines, Scanners, Plotters, Projectors and other computer hardware.
ïƒ˜ Prepare and maintain IT Inventory and asset information.
E-commerce Expert Dubai
IT Operations & e-commerce expert for one of the leading e-commerce company.*
Managing Digital marketing and Internal Business Management, ERP Development and Maintenance.
Create & maintain website content and ensure all content is up to date and ensure all pages, products & prices on the site are correct, updated and in line with trading at all times.
Skills & Responsibility:-
• Web development/digital media marketing/mobile application/ecommerce expertise.
• Responsible to increase online brand awareness, engagement, quality traffic to groups key source market across multiple channel and services.
• Creating and optimizing the landing page for various digital paid campaigns.
• PPC/SEM/SEO/Social Media Management/Data Analytics/Email Marketing & CRM.
• Graphic Design/UI & UX Design.
• Webserver administration / SharePoint.
• HTML5/CSS3/XHTML/jQuery/Bootstrap/AngularJS/style pre-processor.
• Graphical & Integrated Development Tools.
• Managing the magento website.
• ERP Development and Maintenance.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience.
Engineer - Support Systems Dubai
Job Location: UAE
• To provide first level IT direction and support of end user computing environments, and the establishment of an effective support structure to ensure that IT systems and resources are delivered to the required levels of availability, redundancy, security and performance.
• Provide on-going (hands on) support to end users to ensure the efficient operation and use of IT systems and resources.
• Primary monitor of IT Service Desk phone extension, mailbox and log tickets as required
• Classification and diagnosis of incidents and requests, analyse & prioritize accordingly and (if required) assign to the correct support queues
• Resolve incidents and requests that are within first line scope of work:
• Administration of Active Directory (AD), Guest WiFi and Print Queue accounts
• Maintaining Service Desk documentation & knowledge articles.
• Meeting Room support, including assistance with Video Conferencing
• Primary user/support for workstation configuration management (via SCCM); e.g. deploying scripted applications, patches and image laptops/desktops
• Responsible for updating and progressing incidents/requests assigned via the IT Service Management tool
• Resolution of client device Soft- & Hardware related issues
• Cisco Call manager Administration
• Secondary user/support for workstation configuration management (currently using SCCM)
• Non automated Software installs
• Creating/Updating documentation and asset inventory (e.g. licenses, hardware, software and peripherals
• Diploma or Undergraduate Degree, preferably in CS or IT
• Windows 7 / Office 2010 certification
• Practical working experience working within the ITIL (or Cobit) Framework including the successful completion of the ITIL Foundations Exam
• Windows certification – MCDST or MCP
• Upto to 3-5 years IS experience
• Familiar with Windows 7 and the concept of DNS, DHCP, Active Directory setup and troubleshooting
• Familiarity with the use of Remote Desktop tools
Web Development Dubai
Are you a manager with your own visa?
We are looking for General Manager/Partner in Web & Mobile Software Development company.
What do you get?
- Partnership in company; percentage from net income;
- A guarantee of our company strongly investing in your self-development and professional growth;
- A big improvement of your skills;
- Uncapped and unlimited tax-free earning potential;
- Team support and team celebrations of achievements goal targets;
- Team building exercises;
- Management experience at least 2 years.
- Knowledge and understanding of web industry, software development, marketing.
- Fluent English.
- Your own residence visa (we don’t provide visa in the beginning).
- Excellent communicative skills.
- New ideas and result-oriented approach of work.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: IT management experience: 2 year