Windows Administrator Dubai
1) 7 -10 years experience with solid hands on Microsoft technologies.
2) Day to Day administration of Microsoft windows servers
3) Monitor critical servers (like Exchange, Blackberry, Domain Controllers, MOSS), to check if
they are functioning properly, check disk usage, check critical alerts.
4) Configure Blackberry devices for senior management & troubleshooting of blackberry devices
5) Configure Exchange Mailboxes for e.g.:- Move to a higher quota, give rights to mailboxes
6) Involved in Periodic maintenance of servers (like restarts, upgrades)
7) Strong administration experience in IIS
8) Provide support to Helpdesk & Staff with related to servers / applications related to servers
9) Installation of Windows on Physical Servers as need be
10) Implement Windows Clusters & Windows Network Load Balancing
11) Periodically update windows patches & harden the windows servers as per the schedule
12) Proactively take ownership & resolve technical issues to closure
13) Involve in project related activities from Microsoft Infrastructure side & ensure project is closed
& target dates met.
14) Have a sound technical knowledge on Windows, Citrix, AD, Exchange, ISA, MOSS, and
Software Engineer Dubai
C ++ Software Engineer Dubai
My client is a major player in the television/broadcasting industry, employing close to 1000 staff nationally. With a major project in the pipeline, we are looking to recruit an experienced C/C++ SOFTWARE ENGINEER with experience in the media industry. The successful candidates will possess a minimum 2 years solid software engineering experience, with exposure to the full SDLC. Any experience developing applications for set top boxes (STB) or related technologies will be highly regarded. Required Skills- Minimum 2 years software engineering experience (C/C++) Exposure to Java
media experience, Strong communication skills, Degree in a related discipline, Keen interest in industry, Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity to join a leader in this field. Salary commensurate with experience.
A Dubai-based, award-winning healthcare communications agency which handles global healthcare brands, requires an dynamic, high energy, full-time, qualified web/app coder to work with other coders in a growing digital department. European management. We need an all star developer who has excellent skills in both web and app coding, and has a real passion for the job.
Applicant must be an Information Technology or Computer Science graduate and fluent in English.
Working on web-based applications and websites/portals for global healthcare clients and famous brands, candidates must have the following knowledge and skills, and will be tested:
- Be passionate about coding and development
- Be an all star coder in both web and app
- HTML5/CSS3 - ability to adapt a design to a web/app page,
SAP Lead Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for SAP AMS Lead for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should have experience in SAP logistic modules like SAP MM/WM, SAP FI/FM & PM/CS etc.
Should be fluent in Arabic language
Experience Required: 3 years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems- UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organization in UAE.
Java Developer Dubai
Java/J2EE Developer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
4+ years of software development experience.
Expert in Java/J2EE based developments.
Expertise in Eclipse, SQL Developer.
Good knowledge on Oracle DB 9.
•Strong development experience in C#.Net 3.5, ASP.NET , MVC3, Entity F/W, WCF services, LINQ,C#.Net 2.0, 1.1, XML, XSLT , SQL Server 2008, 2005, 2000, Oracle, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Visual Studio .Net IDE
•Should have experience in DTS and SSIS Packages.
•Unit Testing & User Acceptance Testing experience is mandatory.
Experience Required: 6+Years.
Techno Functional Consultant Bahrain
Techno Functional Consultant for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Strong Techno Functional experience in Oracle HRMS.
• Should have experience in Java, Oracle Framework, OLM (Oracle Learning Management), Self Service and Personalization.
Experience Required: Minimum 4Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)