Data warehouse Dubai
Data Warehouse for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Should be a Project Manager with experience in Data Warehousing projects
• Banking domain experience is a must
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks
Senior Developer - BigData Dubai
Ideal candidates must have over all 6+ years of IT experience and a minimum of 2 years of working experience in the Apache Hadoop framework, HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, PIG, Flume, Sqoop and Oozie. Full working knowledge of SQL Ability to identify and translate use cases into Hadoop. Capability to design and document solutions independently. Passion for technology and ability to adapt to new environment
Required skills include hands-on Hadoop experience in Production environment using HDFS, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Oozie. Coding in one of Java, Python or Scala is required. Preference for candidates with experience of Spark Streaming or Apache Storm for real-time data processing. Working knowledge of SQL is required.
IT Infrustructure Architect Dubai
currently looking for IT Infrastructure Architect for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Should have experience in IT Infrastructure Architect (Microsoft platform and storage) having defined a private cloud infrastructure.
Senior developer Dubai
Job description: As Team Lead – Developers, you will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing digital products to ensuring that we stay on the leading edge of technology. You will be expected to contribute across the full technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, over native apps, to front end development. As a Team Lead you will work in a cross-functional team with the Product Owner, Designers and engineers to co-develop the digital products
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Excellent programming skills in at least 2 modern programming languages/ frameworks, such as Node.JS, Go Lang, Elixir, Ruby on Rails, C, C++, Python, or others.
• Excellent knowledge of SQL and one common database technology, such as Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, HBase, Neo4J
• Infrastructure knowledge including RESTful APIs, Single Sign On, LDAP, Search Technologies (Apigee, GraphQL, Swagger, Elasticsearch, Kibana, auth0)
• Full stack engineer with a passion for mentoring other colleagues in the team
• Should be a change agent that always challenges status quo
• Real passion for development and a demonstrated appetite for continual learning
• Knowledge of pair programming, continuous integration and test-driven development
• Familiarity with the concepts and pattern choices for Microservices is a must
• At least 8 years of software development experience with experience working in Agile teams
Network Engineer Dubai
Bachelor degree, CCNP (Routing & Switching)
Must knowledge and experience in configuring and maintaining Cisco routers, Firewall, VPN, VLAN, ACL, VOIP, SIP, Cisco Security Appliances, ASAs, Intrusion Protection, Backup and Restore
Experience in IT Network Security, Symantec Backup Exec tools, Sophos will add advantages.
DOT NET Developer Dubai
Minimum 4 years of professional experience covering:
ASP.NET & C# Web Applications
Multi-tier Architecture, OOP and UML
SQL Stored Procedures, ADO and ADO.net
Advanced experience in XML, XPath and XSL
XML Web Services & .Net Remoting
STRONG Software Architecture & Design skills
Knowledge in Microsoft Share Point and BizTalk Server is a MUST
Team Work Spirit & Ability to Meet Deadlines
Database Administrator Dubai
IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Database Administrator & Data Modular for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Should have more than 7 years of work experience with a strong understanding of various databases
• Hands on experience in developing Database architectures, in a fairly large environment in the following areas:
• Strong understanding of database design and development practices and procedures.
• Strong domain knowledge of Data Warehousing and a demonstrated experience in database design for such environments of 3+ years.
• 4+ years of DBA experience on PostgreSQL platform with proved experience in database design, development, administration, and architecture.
• Proven experience installing PostgreSQL, creating databases, performance tuning, and managing users and security.
• Proven experience installing, performance tuning, and system monitoring and managing PostgreSQL and at least one other relational database product like DB2, MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle etc. (preferably MySQL or DB2)
• Understanding, and working knowledge in various database areas like data modelling, data warehousing, data migration etc.
• Hands-on experience with installations, upgrades, configuration, tuning, index creation and performance analysis in a PostgreSQL OLAP environment.
• Proven experience with PostgreSQL databases
• Strong understanding of advanced SQL queries (loops, exceptions, declares), table views, constraints, stored procedures and the impact of executing on the database.
• Ability to write SQL procedures, packages, functions and to advise ETL developers on best practices dealing with the data access layer.
• Heavy SQL experience writing complicated queries from scratch, tuning other’s code, analysing impacts.
• Experience implementing backup and recovery strategies with expertise in backup/recovery/fail-over methods and best practices.
• Hands-on experience installing and implementing both packaged and custom real-time monitoring and alerting solutions.
• Hands-on experience with automation of tools, implementations, scripting and database reporting metrics and reports.
• Familiarity with database administration tools.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
• Provide strategic data architecture direction in projects and enterprise architecture;
• Establish the metadata standards for organizational reporting framework.
• Develop synergies across databases of Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing / OLAP and their respective applications.
• Leads development/adaptation of data architecture methodologies, standards and best practices, and selection of tools.
• Leads the development of enterprise data models and the addition or revision of data architecture artifacts.
• Manages the process of designing, developing and implementing data architecture.
• Liaises and participates in the governance of the data and data architecture artifacts.
• Responsible for the entire database administration related activities, including but not limited to monitoring, backup and recovery, security, performance management, and database object maintenance.
• Create physical database designs, conduct design reviews, perform backup and recovery and performance tuning
• Review, evaluate, design and implement strategies for data acquisitions from various formats into specifics databases (PostgreSQL) as required.
• Troubleshoot problems and work effectively with other team members to identify and address problems.
• Implement and maintain policies, procedures and standards to ensure security and integrity of test and production data.
• Perform in a fast-paced environment where project deadlines are critical and multiple projects may run in parallel.
• May act as client point-of-contact and expert on PostgreSQL database administration on projects.
• Report to project head frequently.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science/IT
• PostgreSQL Administrator Certification.
Software Engineer Dubai
We want a software engineer with very strong technical background in web application development who is ready to lead as well as contribute to our future platform. This person will apply deep and broad technical expertise with a focus on developing & improving the product. Help team members continually develop technical skills, relevant domain knowledge, and market insight; is a role model for technical excellence within the team.
• Reviewing current systems
• Presenting ideas for system improvements.
• Working closely with analysts, designers and staff.
• Writing the program codes and producing detailed specifications
• Testing the product in controlled, real situations while the product is live
• Preparation of training manuals for users
• Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
• An inherent drive to solve problems, collaborate with others and mentor team members
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science / software engineering.
• Minimum 6 years experience in web application development focused on asp.net and sql servers.
• In depth knowledge and experience of ASP.NET MVC, REST-ful web services, relational database design and SQL servers.