Programmers with technical knowledge of (ASP.Net, MVC 5 or ASP.Net core, Ms. SQL, HTML CCS). Portraits a strong behavioral skills such as, problem solving, analytics, designs and creativity.
• Programmers with technical knowledge of (PHP, mysql, HTML CCS). With strong behavioral skills such as, problem solving, analytics, designs and creativity.
• Front End Developer: Proven experience on assigned role. Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment with Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
• System Analysis and Coordinators: Requires strong business skills and would be responsible to support application systems and general related tasks.
Skill Set required:
• Should have very good experience in AVAMAR back up software
• Should have good experience in DR system recovery management.
• Should have experience in TSM (Tivoli storage Manager).
Experience required: Minimum 4 years
Senior Security Engineer Dubai
Permanent opening for MNC company.
4-7 yrs of exp., salary 12-20 K AED
immediate joinees to 15 days joinees
Saudi Arab Location, insurance provided by the company.
PCNSE (Palo alto) certificate mandatory along with CISCO sourcefire, firepower, ASA firewall etc.
Arabic .Net Web Developer Dubai
•3+ years working experience in developing robust, user-friendly, and secured .NET-based web applications
•Excellent experience with VB .Net, C#, Asp .Net, LINQ
•Design and creation of relational database schemas and robust knowledge of SQL Server 2005+
•Should have proven .NET experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming
•Solid knowledge of using TFS
•Knowledge of Using Agile Scrum as Primary development mythology
•A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
•Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus
•Knowledge of SharePoint 2010/2013 are plus
•Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution
•Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets
•Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment
System administrator Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for System Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
5-6 years of related experience of which minimum one year should be in a similar position/responsibility, preferably in IBM hardware, Windows Server OS and SAP environment in Manufacturing Organization.
Candidate should have strong technical knowledge and skills in the following areas. He should be fully hands on and perform the activities by himself.
• Installation, Configuration and upgradation of Windows Server Operating system, SAP software, Symantec Backup software, Trend Micro Anti-Virus, etc.
• Performance monitoring and troubleshooting of all Hardware’s like IBM Blade Servers, IBM Storage/IBM Tape Library in cluster and SAN environment.
• Set up and monitoring of Exchange mailing system, VPN and Domain configuration.
• Knowledge of Oracle Data Base Administration, Trouble shooting and resolving of data base performance issues/fine tuning is essential.
• Monitor, maintain and support of Primary Data Center and DR (Disaster Recovery center). Knowledge of Oracle Data Guard is added advantage.
• Documentation of Policies and Procedures for usage of Hardware, Software and Securities.
• Knowledge in Network monitoring and troubleshooting will be an added advantage.
Degree in Engineering or MCA from recognized University. Professional Certification such as MCSA, MCSE and CCNA is preferred.
Fluent in English speaking is a must. Good at communication and presentation.
• Maintenance, Support, trouble shooting and Performance monitoring of all Servers, storage and tape library at both Primary and DR sites.
• Installation, configuration, maintenance, support and upgradation of all software’s.
• Responsible for scheduling and monitoring of backups.
• Maintain and support mailing system, VPN and Domains.
• Ensure that the Hardware and Software’s are up running 24x7 to support business.
• Evaluate and deploy new hardware, software and technology solutions for business needs and technology upgradation.
• Prepare RFP’s, issue/evaluate them and make purchase recommendation to the Head of ERP and IT.
• Assist ERP and IT Head in preparing Budgets and in day to day activities related to Hardware, Software and technology up gradation.
The ideal candidate should have strong leadership skills and should be able to handle the responsibility for supervising, maintenance and support of IT infrastructure.
Dynamic Ax Application Specialist for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Should be able to handle ERP system with excellent implementation experience, and ability to provide a study against the business requirements in order to choose the best product of ERP.
Should be familiar with Office365 environment and good experience with SharePoint online.
Should be able to handle day to day requests/problems.
Experience required: 5years.
Mobile application developer Dubai
Mobile Application Developer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Strong knowledge in Mobile Frameworks like Sencha, Ionic2, jQuery, angular2, NodeJS, Bower, Gulp and latest MVC frameworks.
Strong knowledge on iOS and Android native application development
Comprehensive knowledge on Multi-Platform/Multi-Architecture Mobile App Development
Good experience in UX / UI Design Skills for a Great User Experience
Better experience on Enterprise Mobile Application Management
Strong programming knowledge in REST or CRUD operations, C#.Net 3.5 or above, ASP.Net MVC 5 and above.
Exposure and experience in ADO.Net, Entity Framework 6+, LINQ to SQL/LINQ to Entities and XML
Knowledge in Microsoft SSRS reporting and version management tool are added advantage.
BFSI Domain knowledge
Logical & cognitive thinking
Creativity and innovation
Planning and organizing
Verbal and written communication skills
Hardware Engineer Dubai
HARDWARE ENGINEER Dubai
Exceptional opportunity to join a highly regarded and focused solutions provider. We are seeking suitably qualified engineers who have experience in implementation of storage and virtualisation solutions.
Your technical capabilities will cover ideally a range of projects in the Wintel, Data Centre Solutions, Virtualisation and Storage Area. As a growing organisation these roles represent a great opportunity to join a company that offers more than just a salary. On going training, bonus and a fantastic working environment and culture are just some of what is on offer for the right person.
We seek some or all of the following for these roles:
- Ideally VCP qualified
- Prior Solution architecture experience
- Strong knowlegde of back-up solutions - Commvault
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Prior demonstrable track record of implementations
- Desire to grow and develop into Solutions Architect