GIS Programmer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for GIS Programmer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Job Title - GIS Programmer
Minimum 5 years’ experience in ESRI ArcGIS Development
Educational Qualification & Certifications:
Bachelor’s in GIS, Computer Science/IT, or a related field
ESRI Technical Certifications – Developer/Enterprise (preferred)
Esri Portal for ArcGIS/ ArcGIS Online
Esri ArcGIS Desktop 10x
Esri ArcSDE/Oracle 11g/12c geodatabases
Esri Services/Map Services
Able to develop the following Map Services:
Mobile Data Services
OGC Services (WMS, WFS etc.)
ERP Consultant Dubai
Looking for ERP Consultant for a Software Company with 1-3 Yrs Exerience.
Business Development Manager Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Business Development Manager for our UAE operations with the following skill set:
Roles and Responsibilities:
Conduct research to identify new and prospective customers and their needs;
Arrange business meetings with prospective clients;
Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives;
Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc;
Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
Experience & Skill Set required:
2+ years of relevant experience in Sales and Account Management in UAE with proven sales track record
Extensive understanding of local market for increasing sales irrespective of small, medium and large accounts
The candidate must have IT solution sales experience in dealing with major accounts (both public and private) in UAE
Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry would be an added advantage
Developing business requirement through Contacts, emails, Cold Calling & References
Responsible for identification of prospective clients, new growth opportunities, generating new leads and converting them to revenue
Candidate must be able to work under pressure and efficiently within time constraints
Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills along with planning and time management skills
Minimum Qualification: BBA/ B. Com or Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science /Computer Applications
Advance Skills with various computer applications including Microsoft Office Suites and any CRM software
Other Key Attributes:
Good Business Sense, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, Good with numbers, Socially Adapt with Networking Skills and a Positive Attitude.
Sharepoint Developer Dubai
we do have a job opening for Sharepoint Developer in UAE for Long-Term
Government of Ministry Project
Location : UAE
Exp : 3+Yrs
CTC : 10000AED
SharePoint On-prem features (2010-2016), including but not limited:
OOTB list types
Nintex Workflow & Forms
Managing large lists
Office 365, including but not limited to:
OneDrive for Business
SQL, including SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS
Client-side web development, including but not limited to:
SharePoint REST and JSOM
SharePoint Add-in Model
Desktop tools, including but not limited to:
Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Access (with a focus on SP integration points) OneDrive Sync Client (NGSC) PowerQuery SharePoint Designer InfoPath PowerShell SSRS Report Builder Power BI Desktop PowerApps Design Studio ShareGate Migrator Visual Studio and TFS
Interested Candidates Kindly forward your profile.
Program Manager Dubai
• Higher Vocational Education (technical, mathematical, IT);
• Successful management experience in the IT sector from 3 years;
• Experience as an engineer-programmer to manager in IT companies;
• Leadership skills, successful organizational practices, the ability for the sake of efficiency and success of the "bend" business system where it will benefit the cause;
• Ability to think outside the box "to go beyond the proposed";
• The presence of specific successful projects, which have provided innovations in business processes;
• Knowledge of current trends and development practices and application of IT;
• Experience of forming and maintaining effective processes within IT Service, the effective implementation of IT-daily maintenance operations and monitoring systems;
• Experience in identifying the needs of the functional units in order to introduce new products, solutions, processes, services for business development;
• Experience in management of projects for the implementation and integration of information systems;
• Experience in the organization and implementation of an effective strategy for IT development, architecture optimization, cost, performance of IT-products;
• Experience of the organization, maintenance and development of IT-infrastructure, providing opportunities for business growth;
• Experience in the development and implementation of the project, technical documentation and internal regulations;
• Experience in the development, implementation and maintenance of an information security policy and other necessary IT-specific business policies;
• Ability to organize teamwork, as well as personally, as a leader, able to work independently and take responsibility for the outcome;
• High degree of self-organization, ability to multitask;
• Analytical mind, systematic, pro-active.
• Experience in solving complex problems with a limited budget and deadlines.
• Experience managing a division of 20 people.
• Project management experience.
• Excellent salary with the prospect of growth as a result of - for a good result, we are willing to pay above the market;
• Ability to be the boss of their team and their functionality with a maximum level of autonomy (subject to the consent of the mirror with the responsibility for the results of the IT-department), creativity is welcomed (!);
• Work in a friendly team of professionals with a high level of self-motivation and corporate culture;
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth, realization of ambitious plans and objectives, modern working conditions;
• Registration in accordance with the Labor Code, social guarantees.
Flexcube Developer Dubai
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Flexcube Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 Month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS
Hardware Technician Dubai
Setting up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
Installing and configuring appropriate hardware and software and functions according to specifications.
Developing and maintaining local networks in ways that optimize performance.
Ensuring security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
Providing orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
Organizing and scheduling upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work.
Performing troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging).
The ideal candidate should have:
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
Max. 2 years experience as IT Technician or Service Engineer or IT Engineer.
Excellent Networking, diagnostic and problem solving skills.
Excellent communication and time-management skills.
In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
There is a strong preference to candidates who are currently based in the UAE.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience:Information Technology (2 years)
PHP and Java Developer Dubai
A Swiss-based company will relocate to Dubai. We are looking for the best brains to build the future of Technologies!
We need multiple Software Developers who can develop the most complex Platforms, E-Commerce sites, Web Applications, Mobile Apps, iOS Applications, Android Applications, digital Platforms, Cloud Systems and Social Networks using innovative technologies.
•You are able to develop Social Networks and Communities within the shortest time without any software. You know how to code it.
•You are also a Full Stack developer
•You can develop iPhone & Android apps
•Experience with Android technologies and you are able to develop with Android
•Experience with iOS technologies and you are able to develop with iOS
•You know how to simply integrate APIs, Plugins or third-part features
•You also know how to develop complex VoIP systems like UCC (Unified Communication and Collaboration) or Lynx.
•You can develop payment platforms very quickly
•You can use the best technologies
•You know how to gather data
Backend development experiences
•Amazon Web Services: Amazon EC2, DynamoDB, Amazon SNS, AWS Cognito, S3 bucket
Nice to have: You have one or all of these general App skills:
•IOS, Android (Java, Object-C, Swift, C/C++): iPhone&Android SDK, Xcode, Android Studio, Eclipes, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch Frameworks.
•Hybrid App Dev with Ionic/Phonegap/Cordova
•Web service: XML/JSON, REST/SOAP, PHP, HTML5, ASP, JSP
•Cloud backend: Parse, Amazon, FireBase, Twilio, MongoDB
•Map Kit, GPS based real-time user navigation and Tracking
•Photo Sharing, Editor, Filter, Flexible UI App Design
•Chat & Messaging Engine: XMPP, OpenFire, OpenTok WebRTC, Ejabberd
•Integrating with 3rd party apis.
•Working with apis from backend
•Building mobile responsive pages and Twitter Bootstrap
•Creating mockups and build with this template
•Teamwork with Git(Github, Jira, Bitbucket), Slack and Trello
•Google Map, Foursquare, Geolocation, GPS, Open Street Maps
•P2P Payments: Bitcoin, Guldencoin, hivewallet, breadwallet
•Online Payment Gateway: PayPal, Authorize.net, Stripe, Venmo, Braintree integration
•Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, Apache POI, Google Analytics API, HTML5/CSS3/JS and other
•Spring MVC, Spring Data JPA, MySQL, Apache POI, AngularJs, Bootstrap, Metronics UI
•Media Streaming: Wowza, SoundCloud, Red5, Icecast
•Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Vimeo
The softskills we are looking for are smart- and hard-working employees, available to work also at the weekends or nights if required for customer projects, flexible, self-directed, very motivated, strong commitment, trustworthy and reliability. We need innovative developers who can also develop our company. You need to be able to manage your daily work and have high disciplines. Very good English skills are essential. More languages are a plus.
The salary is depending on your performance and success. The basic salary for the first year is $500 and can be increased to $8000 for successful and motivated employees who are willing to build the best applications. The second year you will get a very high salary with profit participation.
If you think you are the best techie and the best brain we can have, then we are interested in providing you great long-term and live changing opportunities. If you are willing to move to Dubai within the next few month, then we are looking forward to hear from you soon. Send your application with CV
Important to be considered:
Please provide us developed examples to confirm your expertise. This will increase your chances.