Oracle DBA Dubai
Oracle DBA for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Should have experience in Banking Domain.
Should have experience in the following areas:
Oracle RAC implementation & management.
Oracle Application Server implementation & management.
Oracle Performance Tuning.
Oracle Operation Center.
Backup & Recovery.
Oracle Monitoring and Data Base assessment.
HP Unix basic commands.
IT Operation in general.
Experience required: 5+ years
Domain – Bank
Terms and conditions:
Mobile application developer Dubai
Mobile Application Developer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Strong knowledge in Mobile Frameworks like Sencha, Ionic2, jQuery, angular2, NodeJS, Bower, Gulp and latest MVC frameworks.
Strong knowledge on iOS and Android native application development
Comprehensive knowledge on Multi-Platform/Multi-Architecture Mobile App Development
Good experience in UX / UI Design Skills for a Great User Experience
Better experience on Enterprise Mobile Application Management
Strong programming knowledge in REST or CRUD operations, C#.Net 3.5 or above, ASP.Net MVC 5 and above.
Exposure and experience in ADO.Net, Entity Framework 6+, LINQ to SQL/LINQ to Entities and XML
Knowledge in Microsoft SSRS reporting and version management tool are added advantage.
BFSI Domain knowledge
Logical & cognitive thinking
Creativity and innovation
Planning and organizing
Verbal and written communication skills
Senior Android Developer Dubai
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion to lead our Android app development and pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Candidates will build mobile applications on Android platform and enhance the existing apps.
- Design and build advanced, scalable applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate them pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
- Maintaining the current Android apps by fixing bugs and improving application performance.
- To deliver features in tight deadlines.
- Should have good knowledge with versions of SDK, Native Components and Material design.
- Should have good understanding on Android Mobile Development Lifecycle
- Strong object oriented programming skills and understanding of MVC pattern
- Should have good knowledge with IDEs Eclipse and Android Studio
- Integrate with our backend services (JSON, REST, etc.) to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users.
- Should have experience debugging an Android app, including but not limited to DDMS, ADT.
- Experience with analytics and performance monitoring SDKs Google Analytics, Flury, Crashlytics, New Relic, Firebase.
- Own end-to-end product modules/features from requirement to going live.
- Design and review code, troubleshoot and act as a consultant to team members on technical matters.
- You continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Working with our testing team to ensure 100% test coverage.
- 4+ years of Android application development, with 5+ years of extensive knowledge about Java, collections, algorithms and well-known application frameworks.
- A deep understanding of the Android SDK, SQ Lite, Web services and location-based services.
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigm under Android, memory management, file I/O, network programming, concurrency and multithreading.
- Excellent understanding of the full mobile development life cycle. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience in working with third-party libraries and APIs.
- A solid understanding of RESTful applications.
- A solid understanding of the different caching techniques you can apply when developing a mobile app.
- A solid understand of how to create data structures and ORM.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and SCRUM.
- You understand git commands and worked with Github.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal).
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner.
System Analyst (TSYS PRIME) for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Experience in Tsys prime (Card Systems). Preferable in support role.
Tsys Cards Application knowledge. (Preferable) or any cards domain
Knowledge of Master Card & VISA certifications.
Familiar with ISO8583 message format.
Configuration of EOD threads and their impacts.
Writing SQL quires.
Configuration and usage of VISA & MasterCard Simulator.
Knowledge of Card Life cycle.
Knowledge of MIP and VAP.
Knowledge of interest calculation, rewards and other modules of prime.
Excellent knowledge of Banking systems
Excellent knowledge of banking process and procedures
Good communication skills.
Ability to evaluate of software solutions.
Systems Analysis, evaluation and testing.
Good knowledge in disaster recovery and contingency planning.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume
System Administrator Dubai
with 8 yrs experience in IT System Admin. & IT
Support Admin, with BSc. in Comp Science degree, having
ITIL, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2012 and CCNA certs, holding valid UAE
driving license. I am loyal, fit, reliable, keen learner and
available in UAE to join the firm immediately.
ïƒ˜ MS Windows Server 2008/2012, MS Exchange Server
2010/2013, MS SCCM, MS HyperV.
ïƒ˜ Microsoft SQL Server.
ïƒ˜ Active Directory/Group Policy/DNS/DHCP/TCP/IP.
ïƒ˜ VMware (Clustering, HA/DRS/VDS/SRM/P2V/V2V.
ïƒ˜ SAN Storage EMC/HP. RAID Level 0,1,5,6,1+0. LUN
Masking & Zoning.
ïƒ˜ HP Blade & Rack Mount Servers technology.
ïƒ˜ ITIL Framework, BMC Remedy. ManageEngine
ïƒ˜ Veeam backup software/Arc Serve Backup recovery.
IT Manager Dubai
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED7,500.00 /month
2 years or more working with ERP
2 years or more .NET experience
2 years or more in Networking and Server administration
Manage information technology and computer systems
Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures for the IT department
Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
Audit systems and assess their outcomes
Preserve assets, information security and control structures
Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
Come up with new and innovative applications to support the marketing team
Proven working experience in an IT department or relevant experience
Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
Expertise in data centre management and data governance
Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation, mobile apps
Ability to manage personnel
BS or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
Strong C# fundamentals including OOP
Good communication and mentoring skills
Thorough understanding of core .NET concepts with hands on experience working with ERP solutions
Comprehensive knowledge of networking with hands on experience in server management
IT Support Agent Dubai
Arabic speaking is mandatory.
Number of Position:1
To manage delivery of IT Infrastructure services and support efficiently, effectively, consistently and manage resources (Applications, Data, People and Infrastructure) optimally, proactively and secure in alignment with business needs
To manage the design, implementation, support & maintenance of Centralised Active Directory and ADS based applications, Messaging, Collaboration, Share Point portal
Minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience in a IT Infrastructure role with strong technical knowledge
Sharepoint Developer Dubai
SharePoint Developer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
SharePoint development and administration in 2010, 2013 and 2016 (web parts)
SharePoint Development 2016 – Power Shell Scripting, Memory Optimization and Utilization, SharePoint 2013 applications (like android applications) knowledge.
Thorough / deep knowledge in Object oriented programming concepts.
Thorough / deep knowledge in .Net (ASP) with core programming, Memory sharing and utilization.
Should be through enough to attend interview even from the basics of C sharp programming.
Terms and conditions: