IT Consultant Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for IT Security Consultant for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 10 years experience and having diverse skill set and knowledge of different technology and platforms (DLP, SIEM, etc.)
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems –Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
DOT Net Developer Dubai
Minimum 4 years of professional experience covering:
ASP.NET & C# Web Applications
Multi-tier Architecture, OOP and UML
SQL Stored Procedures, ADO and ADO.net
Advanced experience in XML, XPath and XSL
XML Web Services & .Net Remoting
STRONG Software Architecture & Design skills
Knowledge in Microsoft Share Point and BizTalk Server is a MUST
Microsoft certifications/CCNA Etc.....
ERP/SQL Database Experience required.
Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer’s networks and in house servers
Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
Keep an eye out for needed updates
Support and administer third-party applications
Ensure network security and connectivity
Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
Resolve problems reported by end user
Define network policies and procedures
Specify system requirements and design solutions
Research and make recommendations on server system administration
Are you a skilled developer with a passion for web development and a number of projects in the backpack you want to show off?
Do you enjoy working in a team with a focus on technology, design and user experience? Then you might be our next web developer, let us tell you more about this amazing opportunity. We think you have a pragmatic attitude coupled with an analytical mind and a willingness to actively seek solutions. You also need to have a natural talent to communicate with customers as well as colleagues in both technology and design, and be prepared to share your knowledge.
You are positioned at our office in Dubai, UAE but the role requires visits to our head quarter in Stockholm, Sweden.
To succeed, we believe you need to have at least 4+ years experience with mobile first web development and web applications.
Responsibilities and duties
Develop first-cut proof of concepts that empower our clients.
Develop responsive websites using mobile first front-end framework such as Bootstrap.
Develop backend solutions
Realise and implement new functionality in collaboration with a UI/UX designer.
Integration of the frontend to backend using REST APIs
Responsible for maintaining and developing the user interface styling (CSS / SCSS).
Work with software engineering to map-out interactions between the UI and the back-end.
Solutions Architect Dubai
Job description: Firco Solution Architect Profile:
• 10 years Banking IT experience in the Compliance domain specifically in designing Customer and Payment Screening solutions using Firco Trust and Firco Continuity.
• Must have experience of Integrating Firco Continuity with multiple Payment gateways in multiple countries.
• Must be well versed with message formats of Payment gateways such as Swift, UAEFTS, local gateways in UK, France, Malaysia, Hong Kong, India, GCC, etc.
• Familiarity with T24 is desirable.
• Must have experience of mapping Customer data from various source systems such as T24 to Firco Trust for screening purpose.
• Must have experience of integrating FSK with customer on-boarding solutions for real time customer screening.
• Must have experience of integrating Firco platform with external workflow systems for an end to end screening solution.
• Must have experience of documenting Solution design and architecture.
• Must be able to conduct walk through of the design with various stakeholders for review and sign off.
• Must be proficient in the use of tools such as MS Visio.
Experience in Banking Domain 10.0
Experience in Firco Trust and Firco Continuity 9.0
Experience in Payment gateways 10.0
Experience in Swift 10.0
Experience in T24 10.0
Experience in FSK 10.0
Experience in MS Visio. 10.0
Android developer Dubai
Design and build android mobile application.
Collaborate with the team to analyze, design and build new features.
Excellent knowledge in core java.
Good knowledge of Android SDK.
Hands on experience in the full life cycle of android application development.
Experienced in xampp chat, sockets.
Well known google map kits.
Tools: Eclipse/android studio xampp/wamp
- Ability to speak English fluently
- Must available in U.A.E
- Salary + Benefits
IT Security Specialist Dubai
IT Security for one of our client which is a leading Organization in Bahrain with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
• Minimum 4 years experience in IT Security
• Experience in IPS and VAPT
• Certification: CEH, CCNP and CISA, salary negotiable
CRM Developer Qatar
CRM Developer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Minimum 4 years of development experience in CRM 4.0 and SharePoint2010.
• Experience in CRM 2011 is preferred.
• Banking experience is mandatory.
Terms and conditions: