Plante & Associates Middle East
Data Integration Analyst Dubai
The Data Integration Analyst will be responsible for the integration of data files from external sources to our business application. In addition, the analyst will build custom reports from our databases.
Bachelor\'s degree in computer engineering, electronics, business administration and/or statistical analysis with data mining or related field or equivalent or relevant work experience.
- Extensive experience (2+ years) in large scale data conversion/migration Experience data from legacy systems and different platforms to MySQL or Oracle databases using - Excel spreadsheets (supported by Visual Basic macros),mapping tools and SQL scripts.
- Experience with an enterprise reporting environment and extracting data from SAP source systems would be highly appreciated.
- Documenting conversion processes
- Ensuring data accuracy and integrity
- Focus on delivering results, and work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Provide accurate and appropriate feedback in a timely manner to his responsible
- Demonstrated ability to work independently effectively in a multi-cultural and language environment and as part of a team
- Multiple languages an asset
Dynamic Ax Application Specialist for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Should be able to handle ERP system with excellent implementation experience, and ability to provide a study against the business requirements in order to choose the best product of ERP.
Should be familiar with Office365 environment and good experience with SharePoint online.
Should be able to handle day to day requests/problems.
Experience required: 5years.
Looking to hire PHP, Wordpress, HTML 5 expert. Should be very good with designing. Designing is the key and must have attention to details. Should be able to differentiate between good and extra ordinary.
Self motivated and team player. All nationalities are welcome to apply. Please send your CVs with introduction about yourself and experience in web designing to the email.
Senior Project Manager Dubai
Integritas Solutions, a Global technology solutions provider, is looking for a Sr. Level Project Manager in Dubai with banking or transaction payment experience to lead the implementation of large upcoming payment system implementation project in Kuwait for a large financial institution. This is a long term contract opportunity that offers the right candidate a rewarding challenge with great rates.
• Perform project Management duties including managing the completion of development deliverables for Remote Payment Initiation and Inquiry (RPI) and the MTS wire transfer system
• Communicate project status with all customer stake holders and internal Senior Management to escalate issues.
• Perform updates to project plan, manage the project budget, maintain risks and issues list.
• Document business requirements for customized software requests, write technical requirements, define interface requirements, workflows and presentations
• Oversee internal product testing and customer defect management resolution.
• Ability to work under pressure, manage emergencies, crisis management and coordinate efforts to address issues so that the customer is completely satisfied.
• 7 years project management experience (3 years of experience in financial services)
• This role requires knowledge of Money Transfer Operations including knowledge of payments from FED, CHIPS, SWIFT, Foreign Currency payments, (we will train the right candidates)
• Experience on implementing migration/ conversions of payment systems is plus
• Application knowledge of ACI vendor Money Transfer System (MTS) application is a plus.
• Basic understanding of specific compliance areas like OFAC are required
• Strong organizational skills
• Very strong written and communication skills
• Very customer service focused.
• Bachelor's of Science degree and PMP certification are preferred
Java Developer Dubai
Implement the Technical Specification using the relevant development language (Java)
Update the reference documentation and update the scheduling tool with progress
Consult with Business Analyst and Systems Architect on technical issues encountered
Document logic and comments inside code
Document Database structure changes and rule changes
Produce or update the configuration files
Conduct unit testing, and fix any defects found
Review error logs and provide Business Analyst with updates on fixes found in testing
Consult and assist the Business Analyst in reviewing defects found in testing
During Test Standby duties, handle any defects as raised in the testing process
Release the source code with zero defects
Respond to incidents escalated by the Incidents team
Log issues in the appropriate issues tracking system
Conduct preliminary analysis on issues
Verify and validate build stability
SQL and RDBMS
WebLogic (some theoretical knowledge with some experience)
Relevant I.T Degree
4+ years as a Java Developer in banking
Solutions Architect Dubai
We are looking for a Senior Dynamics CRM Solution Architect to partake in implementing Dynamics CRM 4.0 Projects. This truly unique opportunity requires a mature, career-oriented individual able to lead 2-4 Dynamics CRM developers, Consultants and is committed to delivering on time with high quality. Must work well under tight deadlines. In return, the right candidate will be provided with a stable work environment, a true team environment, a structured career path, growth and satisfaction that come from keeping his/her skills up-to-date by working with the latest technologies, paid certification fees, access to an experienced mentor/coach and much more
SAP FICA Consultant Bahrain
SAP FICA Consultant for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Certification on SAP FICA
At least 5 years experience in SAP FICA Module implementation and management, with 4-5 FLC implementations.
Hands-on experience with FI-CA: Customer account maintenance; Incoming payments; Outgoing payments; Dunning; Creditworthiness; Clearing; Payment processing, integration with FI, integration with multiple billing for convergent invoicing and integration with SD order processing.
Security Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 5 years experience in Microsoft Networking environment, Intrusion techniques with securitytesting, computer system diagnostics.
• High degree of skills in Windows Server, Linux, and all office software products. Workingknowledge of firewall, Advanced Protection Systems, network, and servers.
• Knowledge of common protocols such as SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, LDAP,KERBEROS, RADIUS, and SSL
• Proficient at researching issues using traffic analysis tools, forensic and debugging tools.
• DNS, IIS Administration and Security Fine tuning
• Create and update security policy, strategies, risk assessments, investigation into incidentsand audits.
• Configure, support and evaluate security tools. Review architectural designs and evaluatecompliance to applicable security standards.
• Conduct security audits and provide recommendations to mitigate risks. Ensure complianceto security standards and policy.
• Design solutions, configure or support Firewalls, Content Engines, Intruder Detection and/orPrevention Systems, and Advanced Threat Protection systems.
• Setup, configure, maintain and support patch management systems.
• BS in Computer Science, Microsoft MCSE or equivalent level of experience and/or training.MS preferred.
• Relevant Certification in Windows Environment