PMO Analyst for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Should be responsible for Monitoring Projects & Assisting the Project Managers.
Should be an Expert in Statistical Analysis
Should have excellent communication skills.
Experience required: 8+ years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
Data Analyst Dubai
Data Analyst Dubai
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team. This Analyst will be involved in all aspects of customer network inventory engagements in one or more network level service programs.
Key responsibilities include:
(1) Service contract review
(2) Validation of data collected from customer network collection tools
(3) Reconciliation of collected and validated data with the internal contract database
(4) Communication with various project managers throughout the lifecycle of the service program
Looking for an experienced business analyst who is creative, disciplined, detail-oriented and resourceful. Sound business judgment is a must, as is the ability to efficiently mange large volumes of data. Must be proficient with MS Access and an expert at using Excel, Visual Basic for Applications, and Excel macros. Strong communication and project management skills are also critical to success.
Java Developer Dubai
One of our clients based in UAE is currently looking for a Head of JAVA Development to join their growing e-commerce team. To qualify, you must have at least 10 years of managing successful e-commerce businesses, hands-on web development experience driving technology teams and experience in leading Product Engineering teams including Technical Product Managers, Engineers and QA teams, either in-house or outsourced.
If this is something that interests you, please send us your application and so we may contact you immediately.
Database Administrator Dubai
IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Database Administrator & Data Modular for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Should have more than 7 years of work experience with a strong understanding of various databases
• Hands on experience in developing Database architectures, in a fairly large environment in the following areas:
• Strong understanding of database design and development practices and procedures.
• Strong domain knowledge of Data Warehousing and a demonstrated experience in database design for such environments of 3+ years.
• 4+ years of DBA experience on PostgreSQL platform with proved experience in database design, development, administration, and architecture.
• Proven experience installing PostgreSQL, creating databases, performance tuning, and managing users and security.
• Proven experience installing, performance tuning, and system monitoring and managing PostgreSQL and at least one other relational database product like DB2, MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle etc. (preferably MySQL or DB2)
• Understanding, and working knowledge in various database areas like data modelling, data warehousing, data migration etc.
• Hands-on experience with installations, upgrades, configuration, tuning, index creation and performance analysis in a PostgreSQL OLAP environment.
• Proven experience with PostgreSQL databases
• Strong understanding of advanced SQL queries (loops, exceptions, declares), table views, constraints, stored procedures and the impact of executing on the database.
• Ability to write SQL procedures, packages, functions and to advise ETL developers on best practices dealing with the data access layer.
• Heavy SQL experience writing complicated queries from scratch, tuning other’s code, analysing impacts.
• Experience implementing backup and recovery strategies with expertise in backup/recovery/fail-over methods and best practices.
• Hands-on experience installing and implementing both packaged and custom real-time monitoring and alerting solutions.
• Hands-on experience with automation of tools, implementations, scripting and database reporting metrics and reports.
• Familiarity with database administration tools.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
• Provide strategic data architecture direction in projects and enterprise architecture;
• Establish the metadata standards for organizational reporting framework.
• Develop synergies across databases of Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing / OLAP and their respective applications.
• Leads development/adaptation of data architecture methodologies, standards and best practices, and selection of tools.
• Leads the development of enterprise data models and the addition or revision of data architecture artifacts.
• Manages the process of designing, developing and implementing data architecture.
• Liaises and participates in the governance of the data and data architecture artifacts.
• Responsible for the entire database administration related activities, including but not limited to monitoring, backup and recovery, security, performance management, and database object maintenance.
• Create physical database designs, conduct design reviews, perform backup and recovery and performance tuning
• Review, evaluate, design and implement strategies for data acquisitions from various formats into specifics databases (PostgreSQL) as required.
• Troubleshoot problems and work effectively with other team members to identify and address problems.
• Implement and maintain policies, procedures and standards to ensure security and integrity of test and production data.
• Perform in a fast-paced environment where project deadlines are critical and multiple projects may run in parallel.
• May act as client point-of-contact and expert on PostgreSQL database administration on projects.
• Report to project head frequently.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science/IT
• PostgreSQL Administrator Certification.
Support engineer Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for IT Support Engineer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Desktop hardware and software troubleshooting experience, including an expert level of Windows 7/10
• User management of Active Directory and other applications (CRM, bespoke applications, etc.)
• Troubleshooting of printing issues
• Troubleshooting of user connectivity issues (Wi-Fi, Internet Explorer, etc.)
• Experience with managing security related incidents such as virus infection
• Basic knowledge of using deployment tools like SCCM (or anything similar)
• Experience with troubleshooting remotely
• Understanding of ITIL, particularly, incident management and request fulfilment processes – understanding of SLA
• Having experience with managing tickets end-to-end through any ITSM tool
• Excellent oral and written communication skills – their English should be very good
• Know how to communicate issues for end-users without using IT jargon. This requires having experience with L1 particularly
• Email etiquette awareness
• Friendly presence and helpful attitude. Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others in IT
• Having experience with managing calls on any IVR system
• Be able to manage expectations of customers and ensure their satisfaction, even when the issue is not resolved
• Experience with managing calls from senior staff in the business when they contact SD
System administrator Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for System Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
5-6 years of related experience of which minimum one year should be in a similar position/responsibility, preferably in IBM hardware, Windows Server OS and SAP environment in Manufacturing Organization.
Candidate should have strong technical knowledge and skills in the following areas. He should be fully hands on and perform the activities by himself.
• Installation, Configuration and upgradation of Windows Server Operating system, SAP software, Symantec Backup software, Trend Micro Anti-Virus, etc.
• Performance monitoring and troubleshooting of all Hardware’s like IBM Blade Servers, IBM Storage/IBM Tape Library in cluster and SAN environment.
• Set up and monitoring of Exchange mailing system, VPN and Domain configuration.
• Knowledge of Oracle Data Base Administration, Trouble shooting and resolving of data base performance issues/fine tuning is essential.
• Monitor, maintain and support of Primary Data Center and DR (Disaster Recovery center). Knowledge of Oracle Data Guard is added advantage.
• Documentation of Policies and Procedures for usage of Hardware, Software and Securities.
• Knowledge in Network monitoring and troubleshooting will be an added advantage.
Degree in Engineering or MCA from recognized University. Professional Certification such as MCSA, MCSE and CCNA is preferred.
Fluent in English speaking is a must. Good at communication and presentation.
• Maintenance, Support, trouble shooting and Performance monitoring of all Servers, storage and tape library at both Primary and DR sites.
• Installation, configuration, maintenance, support and upgradation of all software’s.
• Responsible for scheduling and monitoring of backups.
• Maintain and support mailing system, VPN and Domains.
• Ensure that the Hardware and Software’s are up running 24x7 to support business.
• Evaluate and deploy new hardware, software and technology solutions for business needs and technology upgradation.
• Prepare RFP’s, issue/evaluate them and make purchase recommendation to the Head of ERP and IT.
• Assist ERP and IT Head in preparing Budgets and in day to day activities related to Hardware, Software and technology up gradation.
The ideal candidate should have strong leadership skills and should be able to handle the responsibility for supervising, maintenance and support of IT infrastructure.
Object Oriented Programming Concepts must be clear.
- Front End Technology (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, XML)
- Knowledge of basic Python Modules is preferred.
- Knowledge of Odoo theme integration and Odoo Module Development.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Odoo/Open ERP development.
- Odoo Functional and Technical knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of Core Python and programming concepts.
- Design and develop Odoo apps (new module development, customization, and development from scratch)
- Working knowledge of PostgreSQL, Unix/Linux, Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, JS.
- Experience in creating REST API for Odoo modules also integrating 3rd party applications.
- Knowledge in importing database
- Strong knowledge in Odoo deployment (on-premise and cloud) and setup.
- Strong working knowledge in Odoo Studio , e-Commerce, and Website builder.
Mobile developer Dubai
Mobile Developer/ Programmer (IOS and Android)
We are searching for stellar IOS an Android Programmer to join our team. This position is based in Dubai Internet City near by the metro station.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS and Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
- Other duties as assigned
If you are interested, please contact me on WhatsApp: 017630166315
or send me a email: a.cakirca"at"icloud.com (replace "at" in @)
Everybody who fulfills the conditions is welcome!