Currently hiring nurses for NHS Hospitals.
UAE License and IELTS is an advantage but not a must.
Monthly income is 15,000aed plus overtime.
European Medical centre in Sharjah UAE is looking for medical doctors, dermatologist, plastic surgeon, nurses and dental assistants
Job description: A nursery in Sharjah has the opening for Nurse.
Applications are invited for the position of School Nurse.
Candidates must hold a DHA license & have prior school -based experience. Maintains confediantialty & high integrity positive interpersonal & communication skills. A self starter with a high degree of intiative. Ensuring that proper first aid procedure are strictly applied in case of emergencies involving students and/or staff.
• Setting and documenting a comprehensive health and hygiene program at the school.
• Introducing a personal hygiene program aimed at raising awareness among students about the importance of personal hygiene.
• Developing a systematic, periodic, well-documented, and proactive health inspection program aimed at reducing the chances of the birth or the spread of epidemics among the students and the staff.
• Maintaining up-to-date records of students health.
• Following up on student health/injury related absences.
• Informing parents about any potential health/injury related incidents regarding their children.
• Preparing the school clinic to deal with mild injuries and moderate illness cases of students and staff
• Standardizing the current work processes and procedures in the schools clinic in such a way to insure that a consistent premium quality health service is delivered at all times.
• Encouraging and developing a caring environment that allows young students to feel safe and well taken care of.
• Delivering accurate, reliable, and timely health related reports to management as, and when, requested.
• Recommending to management safety measures aimed at preventing injury or incidental harm to students and/ or staff.
• Ensuring that the cafeteria staff maintain a clean bill of health in accordance with Ministry of Health regulations and requirements.
• Developing and displaying health and safety tips as well as and articles aimed at increasing awareness among students and staff on health-related issues.
• Facilitating clear communication between parents and the school regarding any special medical attention children may need during school hours.
Desired Candidate Profile: Any Nationality
Alfida Medical Centre
General Physician: Indian / Filipino with DHA License- Full time/ Part time Preferred
General Medical Consultation, Immunization, Minor injuries Management ,etc..
Dermatologist with 3+ years of experience, needed for a leading skin care clinic in Al Ain, UAE.
- Master’s degree in Dermatology from a reputable university.
- HAAD license required.
- 3+ years experience in dermatology.
- Fluent Arabic with good command of English.
- Experience in cosmetology is certainly a plus.
- Consult & diagnose clients/patient on skin related concerns.
- Provide appropriate treatment including medicine and cosmetic dermatology procedures.
- Follow-up and ensure efficacy and client satisfaction.
- Supervise all Cosmetic dermatology services performed by the technical staff.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines & processes designed by the clinic.
- Custodian of and has to drive key service quality processes at the clinic level.
- Supervise services.
- Ensure safety & process adherence.
- Attend to any emergencies arising during the course of treatment/procedure being offered to a client/patient.
- Treat skin disorders such as: Acne, Hyper-pigmentation, large pores, fine lines and wrinkles, rosacea, stretch marks….
Specialist Dermatologist Dubai
Job Description: A Well Reputed Jci Accredited Multispeciality Hospital, Abudhabi
Arabic Specialist Dermatologist With Haad
Salary 45000-50000 Aed Along With Incentives per month
DHA Licensed Nurse
Al Mosaed Medical Centre (AMMC)
Ø Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Equivalent
Ø Currently licensed in country of origin
Ø Dubai Health Authority registration as Registered Nurse
Ø Good standing Certificate
Ø At least 2-3 years clinical experience
Ø English mURSES
Healthcare Positions Saudi Arabia
POSITION 1: CONSULTANT GASTROENTEROLOGIST
Annual Salary: 600000 SAR - 840000 SAR
POSITION 2: CONSULTANT NEUROLOGIST
Annual Salary: 600000 SAR - 900000 SAR
POSITION 3: CONSULTANT OBSTETRICIAN & GYNECOLOGIST
Annual Salary: 540000 SAR - 780000 SAR
** Note: for Position 2 & 3 Preferred Female only.
* Graduate of a medical school recognized by the medical council of the country of origin with completion of appropriate internship and residency programs.
* Post Graduate or equivalent qualification, based on residency training program, preferable with a fellowship accepted by Saudi Council for Healthcare Specialties.
Professional Experience & Special Skills:
* At least 5 yrs of Practice in his/her specialty after obtaining the higher degree in a Tertiary Care Hospital.
* Sub specialty degree or structured sub specialty training preferred.
* Excellent clinical/technical skills in his/her specialty
* Knowledge of International / National Healthcare Standards.
* Computer Literate / Better knowledge of MS Word.
* Excellent written & spoken Arabic & English.