Warm Greetings from Leo Marshell Chennai, India. We are placing health care professional across the globe. We are happy to inform that, currently opens are available
Speciality: with any other Speciality
Required Criteria: GMC/PLAB/ Acceptable overseas qualification by GMC /- full or Parts.
The Health Care System is actively seeking applicants for a Staff Physician in Primary Care Service. The incumbent serves as a Primary Care Physician in an outpatient primary care clinic. Provides comprehensive outpatient care for a panel of adult patients. The incumbent serves as a provider who is highly skilled in the management of a patient's primary care needs or subspecialty evaluation and treatment. The incumbent is responsible to contribute to the achievements of quality of care standards, efficiency, process improvement, and patient satisfaction. The incumbent writes orders for diagnostic testing, prescribed medications, and consultation to specialty services utilizing computer-keyboarding techniques. The incumbent is expected to practice in accordance with professional standards, core values and with a commitment to service excellence. Board Certification in Internal Medicine is preferred.
Roland & Associates
Consultant CTVS Surgeon Saudi Arabia
Medical recruitment team of Roland & Associates.. Have an excellent opportunity for Consultant CTVS Surgeon with 5 years of experience, as a consultant, in one of the leading and reputed healthcare group in Saudi Arabia
Designation: Consultant CTVS
Qualification: MCH, Western qualification
Experience: Post 5 years as a Consultant
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Remuneration: Not a constraint for the right candidate
Director of Nursing
Director of Nursing - Critical care -
• Lead and Guide effective Critical care unit operations across the group by mentioning and directing line supervision of the Nursing staff, As a unit leader, Promote adult learning and facilitates development of a fully qualified and continuously Improving staff. Collaborate with the Quality Department and other hospital leaders to redesign and lead performance improvement Activities to enhance care delivery, and had 24 hour responsibility for operational effectiveness. Ensure that Clinical practice is evidence – based and closely aligned with the goals of physician partners.
• The nursing Director, Critical Care is a role model for excellence in quality care, customer satisfaction and quality improvement and Interacts with medical staff on an informal and formal basis for the purpose of improving patient outcomes.
Report to : Critical care Medical Director
Responsible for : Critical Care Staffs
Liaises with : CDON, VP-Medical Affairs, VP – Hospital Affairs, VP – HR, General Director, Executive Director of Nursing and Directions of Nursing’s in all Projects,
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to :
• Monitor and review the scope of nursing services for the Critical Care unit across the group and Interpret the nursing Strategic plan into action.
• Provide effective leadership and lead and provide technical advice to Critical Care staff on day to day operations.
• Develop and Implement Critical Care Nursing policies / guidelines across the group ensuring their Appropriate communication to relevant staff as well as Implementation.
• Support to director of Nursing in developing standards of Critical care Nursing staff allocation and work Schedules.
• Work with project Director of Nursing to monitor the operational performance of nurses in critical Care department.
• Conduct physical rounds in all critical care units to ensure appropriateness of the atmosphere, safety of the environment general cleanliness/ maintenance of the units staff adherence to the dress code and patient beside care
• Hold the overall responsibility for ensuring that group wide critical care nursing practice guidelines are being implemented and monitored
• Empower staff to make decision by proving information and tool facilitate the staff in solving problems and addressing patient care issues / problems.
• Fosters teamwork ,effective communication and collaboration among all department
• Monitor quality and appropriateness of patient care evaluate information identifies and resolves problems. Assures that department complies with all patient satisfaction goals and JCI,CBAHI and other accreditation standards.
Professional Experience :
15 years of nursing Experience is required, Preferably 8 years at senior nursing position and critical care areas.
• Highly energetic Productive outstandingly,
• Demonstration leadership and complex organizational management skills,
• Demonstration honestly, integrity and follow through on commitmets,
• Effectively handle pressure and able to resolve conflict among teams,
• Sound Judgment and critical thinking skills in making decisions related to patient care of employee issues.
Baccalaureate Degree In Nursing /Master Degree
Male Nurse Dubai
Job description: Looking for a well experienced Male Nurse with Hindi Knowledge for astound Medical Center in Dubai, has DHA/DHA Eligibility Letter or MOH/MOH Eligibility Letter who can join immediately.
Dental Nurse and Dental Assistant Dubai
We urgently need of 2 dental nurses and dental assistants with MOH License .Willing to work in Ras Al Khaimah. And will have all benefits according to Labour Law.
Well-established and leading private Medical Centre in Abu Dhabi is in urgent need of a FEMALE GYNECOLOGIST.
With Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HAAD) License as Specialist Gynecologists
Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of the specialty of gynecology
Completion of a recognized higher professional education in Gynecology
At least 2-5 years working experience
Can join immediately or 1-2 months notice period
Interested OB GYNE kindly send your CV.
Registered Nurse Dubai
Clinical Skills, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Physiological Knowledge, Administering Medication, Medical Teamwork, Multi-tasking, Listening, Verbal Communication, Health Promotion and Maintenance