Consultant Vascular surgeon Dubai
One of the reputed Medical Centre based in Dubai is looking for consultant Vascular Surgeon to join immediately, offering an attractive salary package plus other benefits. Kindly submit your CV to immediate Interview call-back
Pharmacy Manager Dubai
Pharmacist/Pharmacy Manager for a pharmacy in Dubai
DHA licensed, candidate should be fluent in English and Hindi
Kindly mention UAE mobile number and enclose passport photo in CV
Kindly mention languages spoken and salary expectations
Registered Nurses Dubai
Openings exist for registered nurses with around 4 years experience, if you have previous experience in nursing, then please apply
Specialist Rheumatologist with License Dubai
A renowned and leading private healthcare in Dubai is in need of Specialist Rheumatologist either Male or Female with extensive experience to join their excellent team. Please note DHA license is mandatory. Only can join immediately will be entertained. If you meet the above requirements, please send us a copy of your CV
Registered Nurses Dubai
We are seeking enthusiastic and capable Registered Nurses (5) for this beautifully designed outpatient clinic in Dubai.
The ideal candidates will provide support to the team of physicians to ensure the high standard of care to patients, supported by evidence based practice.
The clinic has a diverse team of 9 specialists physicians and caters for both insured and walk-in patients.
This role is within easy reach to Dubai Metro and Bus stop
This is a full-time position. Working hours 9am to 1pm and 5pm to 9pm, 6 days a week.
- Master’s degree in Dermatology from a reputable university.
- HAAD license required.
- 3+ years experience in dermatology.
- Fluent Arabic with good command of English.
- Experience in cosmetology is certainly a plus.
- Consult & diagnose clients/patient on skin related concerns.
- Provide appropriate treatment including medicine and cosmetic dermatology procedures.
- Follow-up and ensure efficacy and client satisfaction.
- Supervise all Cosmetic dermatology services performed by the technical staff.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines & processes designed by the clinic.
- Custodian of and has to drive key service quality processes at the clinic level.
- Supervise services.
- Ensure safety & process adherence.
- Attend to any emergencies arising during the course of treatment/procedure being offered to a client/patient.
- Treat skin disorders such as: Acne, Hyper-pigmentation, large pores, fine lines and wrinkles, rosacea, stretch marks….
- Perform medical aesthetic procedure such as but not limited to: Botox, Fillers, Laser rejuvenation, Fractional lasers, Skin rejuvenation, Skin resurfacing, Mesotherapy, Chemical peels, Cellulite reduction machines…
Regional Medical Device Sales Representative / Manager
• We are currently recruiting two Medical Device Sales Representatives positions for a company involved with In Vitro Diagnostics to be based in Dubai, UAE, who will be representing the Dubai and Abu Dhabi Area.
The job of Regional Medical Device Sales Representative plays a key role in linking medical device companies and healthcare professionals. A Medical Rep promotes Company's registered products, to a variety of customers. This job also works strategically to increase the awareness and create the demand for company products.
• Visit and arrange appointments with prospective customers inclusive of targeted health care professionals.
• Has strong medical sales contacts, and high medical device sales targets record considered an asset.
• Conduct Promotional Visits to an array of Medical Staff to increase product awareness.
• Build and maintain professional relationships, both internally and externally with all concerned.
• Establish and maintain detailed records of all customers.
• Able to achieve the set sales targets.
• Ability to build, supervise and control field sales team
• Individual with own car considered an asset
The candidate should be a post secondary graduate or experience in a related field, with minimum of 2 to 5 years of sales experience in similar field, in UAE with valid UAE Driving License.
Job Type: Full-time
• Bachelor's/experience in related field
• Medical Representative: 2 - 5 years
Required license or certification:
• UAE Driving License
Medical Doctor - General Practitioner
with DHA Licence / DHA Eligibility Letter
Ready to work to JCIA Hospital
With Lots of Benefits - Accommodation for the family, Medical insurance for the whole family, Annual Airfare ticket for the Family, and exciting/challenging Salary.