Paediatric Specialists Dubai
Wanted : Specialist Pediatrician
We need a Specialist Pediatrician with active MOH license for a leading Medical Center in Sharjah.UAE
Should have at least 2 years of UAE experience , preferably Male candidates ,
Salary would range between AED 30k – 35k max.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED30,000.00 to AED35,000.00 /month
- UAE: 2 years
- English , Arabic , Multilingual
Required license or certification:
We are looking for following healthcare professionals for a well established medical facility in RAK and Sharjah:
• Specialist OBGYNE (Female / preferably from Kerala and can speak Malayalam)
• ENT Specialist (preferably from Kerala and can speak Malayalam)
• Physiotherapist (Female / Any nationality / Must have MOH License)
• Marketing Executive (with medical/clinic background and should have valid UAE driver’s license)
If you meet above requirements and qualifications
School Nurse Dubai
Kids Nursery full time registered nurse is required to be on the premise every day. The nurse must be aware of her responsibilities in respect of Data Protection (Act 1998), Safeguarding, Health, Risk and Safety, RIGGOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases & Dangerous Occurrences regulations 1995) COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health).
In accordance with the settings policy and procedures all policies must be read, understood & in practice. Training is provided and an agreed continuous professional development plan (CPD) is to be implemented. The law requires an employer to display notices on safety and clear instructions for staff and visitors to the school.
• To administer First Aid Treatment and liaise with the staff on infection control.
• Maintain school health records, including all accident and incident reports.
• Display / update health notices and research new initiatives.
• Update children’s health information & provide all staff with allergy and diet requirements.
• To liaise with management and the schools visiting pediatrician.
• To follow up on any medical concerns mentioned by staff.
• To telephone the parents and be the first point of contact on all medical matters.
• To work as an assistant to the teacher when needed.
• To visit the classrooms throughout the day, checking on children and answering any teachers’ medical concerns.
• The nurse may administer prescribed medicines, providing it is not the first dose. The child’s name should be clearly marked on the medicine and the records completed and signed by the parent before administration.
• The nurse is not permitted to cut children's nails.
• The nurse is not to administer suppositories.
• The nurse must check and record the temperature of all fridges twice daily.
• It is the responsibility of the nurse to maintain and restock all medical supplies on the premises and ensure the clinic is clean and tidy at all times.
• Replenish portable first aid kits for field trips and check all bus medical kits. To ensure these are to be fully supplied and all medication to be within the expiry date.
• Work with multi agencies on inspections of the nursery premises.
• Update medical license and malpractice in accordance with online DOH requirements.
• Effective communication and teamwork in respect of inclusion and special needs.
• To continually take risk assessments of the interior and exterior of the premises and inform the security guard in writing of essential remedial works.
Product Specialist Dubai
A reputed and well established distributor of medical devices is looking to recruit a female product specialist for the Gynecology line
Responsible and accountable for enhancing profitability, sales, and market share through implementation of sales plans for promoting the sales of Medical Instruments in the assigned territory through Doctors / Key Accounts /Hospitals – Private / Government / Ministries.
Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with customers at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
Develop and maintain excellent relations with Doctors and Key opinion leaders that contribute to sales growth
Conducting Events/ Exhibitions/Conferences /presentations and workshops for the Doctors and nurses on the assigned products
Accompany the surgeons in the operations to ensure safety & technique in handling the instruments.
Effectively negotiate deals
Expand existing database
Maintain close ties with the Ministry of Health Headquarters & Hospitals to generate & follow up of upcoming tenders.
• Medical background OR biomedical engineering is a must
• Valid UAE Car license
• Results oriented mindset
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Fluent English (Arabic is a plus)
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (word,outlook and excel)
• 1-2 years field experience is preferred
Please send CVs
Several Medical Positions Dubai
renowned and leading Hospital facility is in need of the following Health Care Professionals:
Can join immediately or 1-2 months notice period.
Dermatologist Specialist B
Gynecologist Specialist B
1. HAAD/DHA License
2. Can join immediately or 1-2 month notice period
4. Male or Female
Exciting job offer a waiting you... Apply now..!
Nurses Abu Dhabi
Nurse with DHA Eligibility Letter and HAAD Passer/Licensed on Visit Visa/Cancelled/End of Contract, WHO CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY!
We are seeking an experienced FEMALE NURSE to join our team in Abu Dhabi
Plastic Surgeon Dubai
One of our client is with a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare seeking an FEMALE plastic surgeon with esthetic surgery experience.Clinics are located in Saudi Arabia and UAE.For Saudi Arabia clinic Dha License required.
Salary Range:10000-15000 USD a month+ Free housing + %
Interested candidates, plaese send us your last CV
Shortlisted candidate will be contacted shortly!