Our established multi-vet practice is centrally located on Dubai. We are committed to providing the highest level of veterinary service and are well equipped with in-house laboratory, ultrasound, digital radiography etc. We are now seeking a confident and motivated veterinarian to join our friendly and professional team.
Minimum 2 years practical experience preferred.
Sound surgical skills.
Postgraduate qualification and special interests would be an advantage.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well independently within a team environment.
Salary will be commensurate to experience and qualification.
physiotherapists, for a newly established physiotherapy clinic in Dubai.
The ideal candidate will be part of a MSK outpatient team and be responsible for patients who may have an orthopaedic, musculoskeletal or sports injury related issues. The role is to start immediately with an on-going duration.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• Candidates must be a Degree Holder from Accredited, Educational Institution, College or University in Physical Therapy or equivalent qualification.
• Have a DHA License or DHA eligibility letter for Physiotherapist (preferably).
• Have no less than 3 years full-time employment experience in UAE as a Physical Therapist in a reputable establishment
• Previous experience of practicing in the UAE is preferable but not essential.
• Excellent communication skills, to be able to provide the best possible service to patients.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assess the patient’s physical function, analyze findings, and establish physiotherapy diagnosis
• Develop treatment goals based on physiotherapy diagnosis together with the patient and their family
• Implement physiotherapy interventions (exercise, therapeutic modalities, education, etc.) based on patient’s needs, goals, and abilities.
• Evaluate progress to keep track of client progress and to adjust treatment
• Communicate with other health care professionals and team members about clients' goals and care plan
• Maintain detailed medical records of client's treatment and progress
• Participate in safe and effective discharge planning or transition of care
• Conduct research in physiotherapy and related fields
• Develop physical health promotion programs and screening tools
• Provide education and consulting services to the public and other health-care professionals.
Currently hiring nurses for NHS Hospitals.
UAE License and IELTS is an advantage but not a must.
Monthly income is 15,000aed plus overtime.
Home Care Nurse Dubai
We are urgently in need of a Home Care Nurse, with or without DHA/MOH License. Must have a degree in Nursing.
Please email us your cv together with your expected salary
Hindi Speaking Pharmacist Dubai
Looking for a pharmacist with fluency in Hindi and Arabic.MOH or DHA qualification compulsory.Salary negotiable.
Male Laser Hair Removal Specialist Dubai
- Laser Therapist / Laser Technician for men.
- DHA License Technician license.
- Full-time position. Immediate joining.
- Arabic Speaker is a must.
- Minimum experience: 1-2 years
- Performing skin analysis and evaluation to determine laser treatments
- Developing treatment plans for patients with on-going follow-ups
- Obtaining applicable medical history and maintaining records
- Performing the required procedures in a time-efficient manner while maintaining a pleasant attitude
- Advising and coordinating with clients on all aspects of procedures and answer any questions or concerns they may have in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensuring high level of care to patients, and working towards achieving clinic’s set financial targets.
Patient Care Coordinator Dubai
A reputed Home Health care Company in Abudhabi is looking for a Female Patient Care Coordinator who can speak very good English and Arabic (Compulsory).
The Responsibilities include:
a) Ensure liaisons between patients and the home health care system.
b) Assist the Home care team with setting goals for quality assurance and best practices to ensure high quality home health care.
c) Ensure that the patients receive the care they need and that they understand their medical condition, medications, and other instructions. Helping to ensure that the patients understand every aspect of their care.
d) Create outcome goals and an overall care plan from patients, families, and the home care team’s inputs.
e) Working with administration to create policies and make decisions that are in the best interest of the patients.
f) Developing and coordinating patient care programs,
g) Managing and preparing public relations information,
h) Providing the home care center with new referrals and patients on an ongoing basis.
I) Handling patient grievances, complaints and ensuring that they are redressed in an effective manner.
j) Serving as the link between the patients and the Nursing staff
1. Urology consultant with Laparoscopic experience,
NATIONALITY :- Indian nationality.
QUALIFICATION :- -CCT-UK, American Board, Canadian Board, German Fachartz (MOH is an additional advantage)
LOCATION :- Sharjah
SALARY :- Negotiate at the time of interview