School Nurse Dubai
Kids Nursery full time registered nurse is required to be on the premise every day. The nurse must be aware of her responsibilities in respect of Data Protection (Act 1998), Safeguarding, Health, Risk and Safety, RIGGOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases & Dangerous Occurrences regulations 1995) COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health).
In accordance with the settings policy and procedures all policies must be read, understood & in practice. Training is provided and an agreed continuous professional development plan (CPD) is to be implemented. The law requires an employer to display notices on safety and clear instructions for staff and visitors to the school.
• To administer First Aid Treatment and liaise with the staff on infection control.
• Maintain school health records, including all accident and incident reports.
• Display / update health notices and research new initiatives.
• Update children’s health information & provide all staff with allergy and diet requirements.
• To liaise with management and the schools visiting pediatrician.
• To follow up on any medical concerns mentioned by staff.
• To telephone the parents and be the first point of contact on all medical matters.
• To work as an assistant to the teacher when needed.
• To visit the classrooms throughout the day, checking on children and answering any teachers’ medical concerns.
• The nurse may administer prescribed medicines, providing it is not the first dose. The child’s name should be clearly marked on the medicine and the records completed and signed by the parent before administration.
• The nurse is not permitted to cut children's nails.
• The nurse is not to administer suppositories.
• The nurse must check and record the temperature of all fridges twice daily.
• It is the responsibility of the nurse to maintain and restock all medical supplies on the premises and ensure the clinic is clean and tidy at all times.
• Replenish portable first aid kits for field trips and check all bus medical kits. To ensure these are to be fully supplied and all medication to be within the expiry date.
• Work with multi agencies on inspections of the nursery premises.
• Update medical license and malpractice in accordance with online DOH requirements.
• Effective communication and teamwork in respect of inclusion and special needs.
• To continually take risk assessments of the interior and exterior of the premises and inform the security guard in writing of essential remedial works.
Roland and Associates
Cardiologist ( Non Interventional )
Qualification: MBBS, MD, DM/DNB ( Cardiology )
Experience: 3 years after post graduation
Job Location: Abudhabi
Remuneration: Best in industry
We are looking for Female Dermatologist Specialist with DHA/HAAD/MOH License or equivalent such as Eligibility Letter.
We are looking for Caregiver Nurses-female Candidate who has a license here in UAE either DHA or HAAD License holder.
This is for a well known Homecare Facility situated in International City, Dubai.
De Novu Institute is looking for a
Full-time Registered Dietitian Nutritionist to join its team.
Job description & main responsibilities:
- Mainly developing personalized weight loss meal plans for customers, based on their health conditions, anthropometry and weight loss target; this taking into consideration inputs from other team members and in a structured environment
- Development and/or adaptations of suitable food recipes
- Continuous improvement of food products’ database, finding appropriate food exchanges that are locally available
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing nutritional information when required
- Provide occasional inputs for social media campaigns
- Possible participation in educational events for customers.
- Should hold a BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Eligible for or holding a DHA license is mandatory.
- Previous experience in the field of Weight Management for Adults / Teenager is an advantage, but Junior Registered Dietitian will be considered as well.
- Good knowledge of a variety of cultural food habits and customs.
- Curiosity for and / or creativity in diverse cuisines.
- Having an open-mind on alternative weight loss protocols.
- Ability to learn quickly and work efficiently in a well-organized manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Proficient with usual IT tools (Excel, Word, Outlook...).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED6,000.00 to AED8,000.00 /month
Dental Assistant Dubai
Willing to work in Dental Clinic
-If you want to hone your hidden potentials in this field apply now and be part of our family. salary is negotiable
REGISTERED NURSES QATAR
Currently we have opportunities available for Grade 2 Registered Nurses to join the team
You are a capable and passionate clinician seeking a flexible and diverse role within a supportive environment with a strong commitment to professional development. Your highly developed clinical skills and capacity for teamwork will be an tremendous asset to our team. You have interest, experience and passion to work in one of the following areas:
- Upper Gastrointestinal/Hepatobiliary
- Department of Surgery (Breast and Endocrine)
- Short Stay Colorectal and Plastic Surgery
You will have many opportunities for professional growth, working in a supportive, encouraging environment. This is a challenging career opportunity for a motivated and experienced clinician to join our successful team.
Join us. Your reward is a career structure with opportunities for training and development in a value based organisation. Benefits include salary packaging, onsite gym, childcare and parking.
Assistant Pharmacist Dubai
Asst.pharmacist(1)with out MOH/office boy (1) for a reputed pharmacy in sharjah, candidate should have good communication skills and well versed knowledge of English, should be able to work in flexible