Pharmacy technician Dubai
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN DUBAI
Experience as a Pharmacy Assistant/Technician in Hospital or Community Pharmacy
Completion of a Certificate in Hospital or Community Pharmacy Assistance (or relevant qualifications
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Experience using Pharmacy computer systems
Attention to detail and accuracy in undertaking all tasks
Demonstrated ability to work independently or as part of a team
Demonstrated organisational skills and proven time management skills
Demonstrated interpersonal and problem solving skills
A proven record of punctuality and reliability
Availability for Saturday and Sunday work according to rosters
SALARY RANGE 41 – 44 K USD a year
MD Dental for the reputed Hospital in Saudi Arabia. Please find the below details.
Country : Saudi Arabia
Hospital Type : Private Hospital (Newly Opened)
Location : Khamis Mushait
Qualification : MD preferred
Department : Dental (All Specializations)
No of positions : 9 (Males & Females) Arab / GCC and Western nationals only.
Pay Scale : Upto 25000 SAR ( ~ 6500 USD) tax-free
Benefits : Accommodation + Annual Tickets + Paid Leave+ Overtime + Bonus + Medical Insurances.
Visa : Family Visa with Multiple entry
Interview mode : Skype / Telephonic or Face to Face.
Business Development Manager
MS Global HR
Consultant Rheumatology Arabic Speaker
Our client is a prestigious outpatient center that meets international standards, with branches in the GCC countries. Therefore, we are looking for a Consultant Rheumatology Arabic Speaker
Dermatologist with 3+ years of experience, needed for a leading skin care clinic in Al Ain, UAE.
- Master’s degree in Dermatology from a reputable university.
- HAAD license required.
- 3+ years experience in dermatology.
- Fluent Arabic with good command of English.
- Experience in cosmetology is certainly a plus.
- Consult & diagnose clients/patient on skin related concerns.
- Provide appropriate treatment including medicine and cosmetic dermatology procedures.
- Follow-up and ensure efficacy and client satisfaction.
- Supervise all Cosmetic dermatology services performed by the technical staff.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines & processes designed by the clinic.
- Custodian of and has to drive key service quality processes at the clinic level.
- Supervise services.
- Ensure safety & process adherence.
- Attend to any emergencies arising during the course of treatment/procedure being offered to a client/patient.
- Treat skin disorders such as: Acne, Hyper-pigmentation, large pores, fine lines and wrinkles, rosacea, stretch marks….
Job description: Maternity Nurses and Midwives required.
Malaak is a one–stop shop for expecting families with services catered to every stage throughout their parenting journey.
We are looking for dynamic, energetic, individuals with a positive outlook and passion to join our growing team.
Graduate / Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or Midwifery and with relevant experience
Female candidates only
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Enjoys being with babies
Comfortable and adaptability in a homecare setting
We offer a great working environment, intensive theory and hands-on training and very competitive packages.
Medical staff Dubai
Job description: We are currently hiring for Medical Staff.
Lady General Practitioner
for Medical Staff, we need * with or without DHA Eligibility Letter
Position: Specialist Non Invasive Cardiologist
Location: Dubai, Abudhabi
Qualification: MD, DM/DNB (Cardiology)
Experience: 3+ years after Post DM/DNB in Cardiology
Salary: Best in Industry
Specialist Rheumatologist with License Dubai
A renowned and leading private healthcare in Dubai is in need of Specialist Rheumatologist either Male or Female with extensive experience to join their excellent team. Please note DHA license is mandatory. Only can join immediately will be entertained. If you meet the above requirements, please send us a copy of your CV