We are looking for following healthcare professionals for a well established medical facility in RAK and Sharjah:
• Specialist OBGYNE (Female / preferably from Kerala and can speak Malayalam)
• ENT Specialist (preferably from Kerala and can speak Malayalam)
• Physiotherapist (Female / Any nationality / Must have MOH License)
• Marketing Executive (with medical/clinic background and should have valid UAE driver’s license)
If you meet above requirements and qualifications
Dentist HAAD License Dubai
A Dentist with HAAD License is required for a dental clinic within a reputable medical center in Musaffah , Abu Dhabi
Salary + incentives
Registered Nurses Dubai
AGM (Assistance Group MENASA) a newly established company in JLT, Dubai is urgently looking to hire Filipino registered nurses to man AGM Emergency Response Centre (ERC)
The ERC medical officer provides the necessary support to assistance/insurance companies requiring assistance services for medical and none medical cases.
The overall work of the ERC medical officers aims to provide the highest quality of service to our clients in regards to incoming assistance requests. This is done through high analytical skills and strong customer service oriented mindset ensuring highest professional's standards in the assistance industry.
AGM is a Scandinavian / European Managed Company
AGM expect as a minimum:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- 2- 3 years nursing experience preferably from the ER
- DHA license a plus
- Knowledge of the used of ICD codes
- Insurance and assistance experience from a call center a plus
- Ability to keep high customer service and high focus under a workload.
- Analytical Thinking
- Fluent in English
Staff Nurse Dubai
Designation - Staff Nurse
1. Freshers - Can apply
2. MOH License or MOH eligibility Mandatory
3. Must be on husband's visa
Registered Nurses Dubai
We are seeking enthusiastic and capable Registered Nurses (5) for this beautifully designed outpatient clinic in Dubai.
The ideal candidates will provide support to the team of physicians to ensure the high standard of care to patients, supported by evidence based practice.
The clinic has a diverse team of 9 specialists physicians and caters for both insured and walk-in patients.
This role is within easy reach to Dubai Metro and Bus stop
This is a full-time position. Working hours 9am to 1pm and 5pm to 9pm, 6 days a week.
Nursing Positions Dubai
Styracorp Management Services has a number of exciting vacancies in UAE.
Our client, a leading and well established healthcare facility in Abu Dhabi is looking to employ dynamic, well experienced Registered Nurse to join their team of medical experts.
• Minimum of 4 years of nursing experience
• DHA / HAAD / MOH Eligibility Letter or License
• Nationality: Any Nationality but preferably Indian
• Any gender
• We would consider candidates from India but should be eligible for UAE licensing
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Job Type: Full-time
Patient Councelor Dubai
We are looking for a Patient Counselor, Female, Arabic nationality with related work experience like Hospital adminintration or Coordinator in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain. Excellent salary and benefits will be offer.
We need an Male Pharmacist.
Must be a DHA / MOH License holder or eligibility.
Must have United Arab Emirates experienced.
Please send your CV