Registered Nurses Dubai
Female Registered Nurse with DHA License is required for Group of Medical Centers in Dubai. Preferred with Laser experience. Please send CV
A reputed nursery in Sharjah is seeking for a qualified female Nurse registered with the MOH, Dubai. The candidate must hold a nursing degree. The candidate must have a passion for children and care is essential. Prior working experience in a nursery or a clinic is an added advantage. She should also have high standards of maintaining hygiene, health and safety and the ability to work in a team. Full time position available immediately. Candidates that are interested please email their CV along with a covering letter.
Paediatric Specialists Dubai
Wanted : Specialist Pediatrician
We need a Specialist Pediatrician with active MOH license for a leading Medical Center in Sharjah.UAE
Should have at least 2 years of UAE experience , preferably Male candidates ,
Salary would range between AED 30k – 35k max.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED30,000.00 to AED35,000.00 /month
- UAE: 2 years
- English , Arabic , Multilingual
Required license or certification:
Registered Nurse Dubai
Job description: Position Title: Registered Nurse (Female) with HAAD License/Passed
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Manzil Home Health is in a growth phase across the Emirates and we need HAAD Licensed/Passed nurses to deliver services. We would love to hear from you if you are a HAAD License/Passed RN.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Provides emergency and first aid care for on the job injuries and illness.
• Provides personal health care and advice.
• Provides personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
• Conducts case management follow up.
• Designates the medical providers for 24-hour coverage.
Education and Experience
• 4 - year bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Nursing or related major.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in the health care services or related professional area; certified as a Registered Nurse (RN)
Lead Speech Therapist with HAAD License with extensive experience. Can join immediately or 1-2 months notice period. If you meet the above requirements, please send us a copy of your CV
Seeking a passionate and energetic Orthodontist to join a dynamic team that would help us expand our practice and produce life changing smiles.
The ideal candidate possesses the following skills/attributes:
• At least 5 years of experience in private practice
• Dubai Residence
• DHA License
• You must have a degree in Dentistry and be certified as an Orthodontist.
• Comfortable with all types of Ortho procedures
• Warm, friendly and engaging personality
• Part time/full time basis
Your role will involve:
- Making medical and dental referrals and appointments
- Organising payments
- Obtaining medical updates and reports
- Booking hotels and transfers
- Reporting back to our clients of case activities
- Medical background - 2nd or 3rd year RN
- Typing skills of < 35 words a minute
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Pharmacist/Trainee Pharmacist Dubai
Currently hiring Pharmacists /Trainee Pharmacists for LIFE Pharmacy - Largest Retail Chain of Pharmacies in UAE.
- B Pharm /M Pharm /Pharm D
- DHA/ MOH -added advantage
- Good communication & people skills.
A Pharmacist with LIFE, you will be providing excellent inspiring and re assuring customer care. More than just dispensing medicine, it’s looking after our customers and patients, listening to them and giving expert advice. You’ll also experience a superior work environment, innovative patient care programs, evolving growth and learning programs, and generous compensation and benefits. Your work will make a genuine difference in people's lives, and you’ll work with highly motivated colleagues in a friendly, collaborative environment that continually challenges you to grow your abilities and advance your career.