Health Care Positions Dubai
1- Product Specialist, wound care, Abu Dhabi
2- Product Specialist, Wound care, Dubai
3- Product Specialist, NICU, Anesthesia, consumables (NICU experience is a must)
4- Product Specialist, Orthopedics, Endoscopy
Preferably we need someone who obtains the following qualifications:
• Pleasing Personality
• Can independently work with minimal supervision
• Active, smart & willing to be assign anywhere in UAE
• University Degree with Medical Background
• Minimum experience:3 years, UAE market experience is a MUST
• With UAE Driving License
• Male or Female
• Adopt and cooperate with the rules and regulations set by the management in terms of sales and marketing
• Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process and market dynamic
• Recommend product enhancements and updates to identify new business opportunities
• Establish good rapport with key clients to obtain new account and orders
• Address customer issues and concerns in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
• Coordinate with sales team to identify new customers and to retain existing customers
• Maintain complete documentations for all product related activities
• Set a regular visit to key customers, not only to promote new products but to take up their regular requirements
• Regularly update the superiors for his/her daily activities and highlights the important points in the market
Prescribing diverse OTC drugs
Patient education and orientation
Seek immediate help from the doctor in case the drug shows some side effects on the patient
Recommend suitable drugs to visitors with minor ailments
Experience: 2 years local or home country in a pharmacy
Nursing coordinator Dubai
Job description: A medical center in Al Ain would like to hire Nurse coordinator, Primary duties may include, but are not limited to Implements, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates options and services to meet member's health needs and ensures appropriate use of clinical resources, Requests and gathers necessary medical records, Maintains accurate and complete documentation
Dermatologists for UAE
Treat the skin and hair disorders faced by the patients that come to them
Look for the root cause of the ailment as many a times the problem lies in the diet of the patient
Design a healthy diet for the patient and make sure the nutrient deficiency is being made up for
Exercise is also helpful in the treatment of such problems, so the doctors have to recommend exercise to them
Spot the ailment closely and if it is related to some other problem, they have to the recommend the patient to other specialists
Teach all their patients basic hygiene and hair care
Maintain records on all the patients as they come in handy for referral purposes
Have to work other teams of doctors
Education : Doctors Degree
Ezee HR consulting
Wanted DOCTORS (All Specialties) for Hospitals within UAE.
DHA / HAAD / MOH not mandatory
Package : Salary + Accommodation+ Incentives & all other employee benefits as per UAE Labour Law.
NO HIDDEN CHARGES, FREE RECRUITMENT.
If interested, forward Resume to
Roland & Associates
The medical recruitment team of Roland & Associates...Have an excellent opportunity for General Practitioner Doctors, with 3 years of post experience, in one of the leading healthcare groups, salary negotiable
We are currently looking to recruit a General Practitioner Doctor to work in Al Ain, UAE :
Brief of the job description:
Provide skilled health assessment, diagnosis and treatment services to patients,
Ability to work withing a multidisciplinary team of healthcare,
Excellent listening and communication skills for dealing with patients,
Knowledge of the principles and practice of medicine as related to private health organization,
Able to liaises with patients, families, medical staff, nursing staff and referring doctors,
Review patient chart and maintain record for allergies, medical problems, medications and immunization status,
Solicit and record information related to patient's medical history,
Educating patients in disease prevention and health maintenance,
- DHA / MOH / HAAD license / Eligibility,
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience as GP Doctor and Preferable with Home Health Care experience,
- Good work attitude with dedicated approach to patient-centered care,
- Team orientated personality, flexible and able to manage continuously changing workloads,
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written in English and Arabic,
- Willingness to work in a shift pattern including night shifts and weekends
Senior Practice Nurse Dubai
Independently run the general practice clinics which include but not limited to:
Ante Natal Screen,
Nurse Walk In Clinic
Nurse Advice Line
Pediatric Clinics (depends on previous experience and/or qualifications)
- Conduct regulatory medicals and screening medicals as required and carry out telephone triage, deciding on appointment priorities or need for external referral.
- Interpret Laboratory and Pathology results and make appropriate referral to Physician for abnormal results where required.
- Independently process cervical smear tests and accurately documenting the results in the medical record to ensure precession with recall requirements.
- Assess acute conditions presented to the nurse walk in clinics ensuring either definitive care by a physician when required or definitive care by nurse as relevant to the patient?s condition.
- Promote health to client group through education when required on Life Style Adjustment. Offer advice to patients on health issues either during appointments or when assigned to either the nurse advice line or telephone triage lines
- Continuously assess risk and ensure appropriate measures are taken within the practice to minimise risk by monitoring work areas and ensures they are Hazard free. Practice Infection Control principles in every day practice.
- Actively participates in clinical audit and shows ability to multi task including data collection whilst running their clinics.
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of all test results in to the medical information system prior to the patient seeing the doctor and alert the doctor of any irregularities in the tests performed.
- Maintain continued professional development through research in the areas of Nursing and Medicine in order to maintain and build on evidence-based protocols for exemplary care.
- 5 years experience as Medical/Clinical Nurse.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent).
- Eligible for licensing as a Registered Nurse with Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- Registered Nurse with previous experience in either Primary Care Nursing or Aviation Medicine is highly desirable. salary is negotiable by employer