OT Manager Dubai
Job description: A Leading HealthCare provider in UAE is looking for an OT Manager for their state of the art hospital in Dubai. The candidate needs to be fluent in English and Arabic and would be responsible for the following -
• Manages the Operation Theatre in order to accomplish patient, unit, and departmental and institutional goals
• Monitors and ensures excellence in the clinical practice of nursing and the delivery of patient care on unit.
• Integrates the nursing service philosophy into all unit practices and programs.
• Keeps current with literature regarding changing practices, interventions and research in patient care and health care delivery.
• Develops and monitors systems in the OT that promote and support primary nursing practice.
• Consults with patients and families in response to staff nurse requests, direct family requests and/or direct assessment of patient/family responses to hospitalization.
• Interacts with staff nurses and Doctors for the purpose of assessing the care provided and the nurses’ capabilities to provide care in changing circumstances.
The incumbent must be possessing the following qualifications -
1.Bachelor Degree in Nursing (duration not less than three years) or
Diploma in Nursing (not less than three academic years in nursing only)
Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (not less than three academic years) graduated from 1998 onward with pre-medical secondary school certificate or its equivalent.
2.Post Graduate Degree in Nursing Management/Advanced Clinical Speciality
3.DHA license or eligibility
In case you have the relevant experience and qualifications and wish to apply for this role please share your profile
Job description: A nursery in Sharjah has the opening for Nurse.
Applications are invited for the position of School Nurse.
Candidates must hold a DHA license & have prior school -based experience. Maintains confediantialty & high integrity positive interpersonal & communication skills. A self starter with a high degree of intiative. Ensuring that proper first aid procedure are strictly applied in case of emergencies involving students and/or staff.
• Setting and documenting a comprehensive health and hygiene program at the school.
• Introducing a personal hygiene program aimed at raising awareness among students about the importance of personal hygiene.
• Developing a systematic, periodic, well-documented, and proactive health inspection program aimed at reducing the chances of the birth or the spread of epidemics among the students and the staff.
• Maintaining up-to-date records of students health.
• Following up on student health/injury related absences.
• Informing parents about any potential health/injury related incidents regarding their children.
• Preparing the school clinic to deal with mild injuries and moderate illness cases of students and staff
• Standardizing the current work processes and procedures in the schools clinic in such a way to insure that a consistent premium quality health service is delivered at all times.
• Encouraging and developing a caring environment that allows young students to feel safe and well taken care of.
• Delivering accurate, reliable, and timely health related reports to management as, and when, requested.
• Recommending to management safety measures aimed at preventing injury or incidental harm to students and/ or staff.
• Ensuring that the cafeteria staff maintain a clean bill of health in accordance with Ministry of Health regulations and requirements.
• Developing and displaying health and safety tips as well as and articles aimed at increasing awareness among students and staff on health-related issues.
• Facilitating clear communication between parents and the school regarding any special medical attention children may need during school hours.
Desired Candidate Profile: Any Nationality
Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Hospitalist – Multiple Locations: UAE
Salary Range Based on Candidate Qualifications.
This is a new position. We need a Board Certified or Eligible Internal Medicine Doctor interested in a hospitalist position in the given location
Skincare Sales Specialist for Mall of Emirates for a very well known luxury store. The incumbent will be responsible for managing the stock and would be responsible for sales and marketing of the cosmetic brand she will be taking care of.
Please email me your resume if interested -
Job description: IMARA Healthcare urgently hiring Female Staff Nurses with DHA / MOH / HAAD Licence.
Successful candidate must have the following:
Must have DHA / MOH / HAAD (eligibility letter)
With at least 2 years experience in Medical field.
Education : Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing / GNM
Job location is Ras Al Khor or Sharjah
Benefits: Visa, Transportation, Air tickets and other benefits will be provided
We are looking for a candidate who can join immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED 3,250.00 to AED 4,000.00 /month
Nurse with DHA eligibility letter for immediate hiring.
We are looking for smart, active, energetic personality, who will have initiative and has a passion for her work.
Highly competitive salary with overtime pay depending upon the experience (our salary range from 4000 to 5000 AED)
Free Employment Visa & Emirates ID (2 years)
Free DHA License & Malpractice Insurance
Free Medical Insurance
Paid annual leave
Paediatric Specialists Dubai
anted : Specialist Pediatrician
We need a Specialist Pediatrician with active MOH license for a leading Medical Center in Sharjah.UAE
Should have at least 2 years of UAE experience , preferably Male candidates ,
Salary would range between AED 30k – 35k max.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED30,000.00 to AED35,000.00 /month
- UAE: 2 years
- English , Arabic , Multilingual
Required license or certification:
Senior Cosmetologist with the following requirements:
- HAAD/DHA Licensed /DHA Eligibility letter
- Can join immediately or 1-2 monthsâ€™ notice
- Willing to work in Dubai
- Any Nationality
- Female Only
Interested Cosmetologist kindly mail your updated CV with photo.