Healthcare Positions Saudi Arabia
POSITION 1: CONSULTANT GASTROENTEROLOGIST
Annual Salary: 600000 SAR - 840000 SAR
POSITION 2: CONSULTANT NEUROLOGIST
Annual Salary: 600000 SAR - 900000 SAR
POSITION 3: CONSULTANT OBSTETRICIAN & GYNECOLOGIST
Annual Salary: 540000 SAR - 780000 SAR
** Note: for Position 2 & 3 Preferred Female only.
* Graduate of a medical school recognized by the medical council of the country of origin with completion of appropriate internship and residency programs.
* Post Graduate or equivalent qualification, based on residency training program, preferable with a fellowship accepted by Saudi Council for Healthcare Specialties.
Professional Experience & Special Skills:
* At least 5 yrs of Practice in his/her specialty after obtaining the higher degree in a Tertiary Care Hospital.
* Sub specialty degree or structured sub specialty training preferred.
* Excellent clinical/technical skills in his/her specialty
* Knowledge of International / National Healthcare Standards.
* Computer Literate / Better knowledge of MS Word.
* Excellent written & spoken Arabic & English.
Successful candidates are also team players, work well in a diverse and multicultural environment, are very comfortable with the oil and gas industry, and exhibit a demonstrated history of self-improvement. Apply today!
Currently licensed as a Paramedic, Nurse or equivalent
Current UAE Work Permit and/or legally eligible to work within UAE.
BLS, ACLS and PHTLS (or ITLS) certifications
Compensation & Benefits
Eligible full-time employees receive:
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient Commis Chef to prepare meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie and assist with various kitchen duties. The Commis Chef's responsibilities include informing the supervisor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping up kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should also ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be successful as a Commis Chef, you should demonstrate excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Commis Chef should be able to follow all instructions and comply with food health and safety regulations.
Salary AED 4400 per month
staff nurse Dubai
urgently looking Bsc/Gnm nurse for reputed hospital in Rasal khaima.
attracive salary package with benifits
candidates should have MOH license
Minimum 3- 5 year experience in emergeny,OT department
Right Career Move
Urgent Openings for HAAD/DHA/MOH licensed Specialist/Consultant General Surgeon in AbuDhabi !
It is one of the largest Highly Specialized private healthcare delivery service groups in AbuDhabi that has the latest
equipment for diagnosis and treatment.
Client will provide necessary training at their Dubai JLT facility (paid training)
Practice will be limited to Veins (including laparoscopic Varicocelectomy ) and Proctology advanced treatment techniques.
This is rare opportunity to learn invaluable new techniques in a specialized service with high demand from an expert team that
We are looking for following healthcare professionals for a well established medical facility in RAK and Sharjah:
• Specialist OBGYNE (Female / preferably from Kerala and can speak Malayalam)
• ENT Specialist (preferably from Kerala and can speak Malayalam)
• Physiotherapist (Female / Any nationality / Must have MOH License)
• Marketing Executive (with medical/clinic background and should have valid UAE driver’s license)
If you meet above requirements and qualifications
Gynaecologist Specialist or Consultant Dubai
** Annual Salary: 600000 AED - 720000 AED
** Preferred Female only
** 10+yrs exp
** Must hold UAE MOH license
* Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
* Treat diseases of female organs.
* Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
* Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
* Perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients\' health and deliver babies safely.
* Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient. Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
* Monitor patients\' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
* Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention. Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
* Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
* Consult with or provide consulting services to other physicians.
* Plan, implement, or administer health programs in hospitals, businesses, or communities for prevention and treatment of injuries or illnesses.
* Prepare government and organizational reports on birth, death, and disease statistics, workforce evaluations, or the medical status of individuals.
* Conduct research to develop or test medications, treatments, or procedures to prevent or control disease or injury.