Specialist Dermatologist (Cosmetology ) in Dubai
Designation : Specialist Dermatologist
Job Location : Dubai
License: DHA eligibility letter or license (Any )
Remuneration : As per Industr
Derma with Cosmetics Exp is m
DHA eligibility letter or license must.
We are looking for doctors who has minimum 3 years of experience and should have Master Degree.
Role: Specialist Endocrinologist
Attractive package and perks.
Renewable contract of 2 years
Benefits apart from salary :
- 30 days paid leaves
- Insurance and other benefits.
Plastic Surgeon Dubai
One of our client is with a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare seeking an FEMALE plastic surgeon with esthetic surgery experience.Clinics are located in Saudi Arabia and UAE.For Saudi Arabia clinic Dha License required.
Salary Range:10000-15000 USD a month+ Free housing + %
Interested candidates, plaese send us your last CV
Shortlisted candidate will be contacted shortly!
Medical Sales Executive Dubai
Sales Executive with minimum 3 years UAE experience in Medical Consumables, Healthcare Hygiene products & Oxygen therapy equipment with UAE driving license. Preference to individuals with own customer base & proven track record selling medical consumable products.
Specialist Dermatologist Dubai
Job Description: A Well Reputed Jci Accredited Multispeciality Hospital, Abudhabi
Arabic Specialist Dermatologist With Haad
Salary 45000-50000 Aed Along With Incentives per month
ICU Nurses Dubai
Merciful Hands is Hiring female ICU nurse with HAAD or DHA license to join us.
Receive patients into the intensive care or trauma unit and quickly go through patients’ notes to determine medical issues
• Assess patients to determine the intensity of disease or trauma and create nursing care plans to meet his or her specific requirements
• Treat wounds by cleaning and disinfecting them by following preset directives and ensure that they are properly bandaged or / and stilted
• Record patients’ vitals including blood pressure, temperature and pulse in patients’ logbooks, on a periodic basis
• Administer oral medication and intravenous and intramuscular fluids, by first determining if patients have any allergies to medicine compounds
• Observe patients to determine signs of discomfort or changes in conditions and ensure that any significant observations are communicated to the nurse manager or doctor
• Evaluate patients to find out which diagnostic tests are required to determine disease or extent of injury and order and follow up on them in a proactive manner
• Respond to life-saving situations by performing first aid and CPR, in accordance to standard nursing protocols for treatment
• Set up, regulate and maintain life-saving or life-maintenance equipment such as ventilators, and record patients’ responses in an accurate manner
• Consult and coordinate with healthcare teams to assess, plan, implement and evaluate care plans for patients in critical conditions
• Arrange for administration of complete bedside care such as support with urination and stool and ensure patient wellbeing consistently
• Initiate patient education plans to teach both patients and their families how to manage their illnesses and injuries
• Monitor catheters, leads and tubing to ensure proper placement and functioning
• Provide information regarding post-treatment homecare needs, including diet and nutrition and exercise programs
Urologist w/Andrology experience
URGENTLY LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED Urologist w/Andrology experience TO BE DESIGNATED IN ONE OF THE HIGH END MEDICAL CENTER IN DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
SPECIALTY: UROLOGY with experience in ANDROLOGY
JOB LOCATION: DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
EXPERIENCE: 2-3 YEARS
*Must have western qualification
*Preferrably FEMALE however male candidates will also be considered.
*Assistance in DHA License Application
*Competitive TAX FREE salary
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED ASAP.
The Health Care System is actively seeking applicants for a Staff Physician in Primary Care Service. The incumbent serves as a Primary Care Physician in an outpatient primary care clinic. Provides comprehensive outpatient care for a panel of adult patients. The incumbent serves as a provider who is highly skilled in the management of a patient's primary care needs or subspecialty evaluation and treatment. The incumbent is responsible to contribute to the achievements of quality of care standards, efficiency, process improvement, and patient satisfaction. The incumbent writes orders for diagnostic testing, prescribed medications, and consultation to specialty services utilizing computer-keyboarding techniques. The incumbent is expected to practice in accordance with professional standards, core values and with a commitment to service excellence. Board Certification in Internal Medicine is preferred.