Female ENT Dubai
Specialist Female ENT Surgeon Job in UAE Job opportunity for Sp.ENT Surgeon who are highly qualified and looking out for better career prospects in one of UAE Leading healthcare Group. Desired candidate\'s profile Position : Sp. ENT Surgeon(Female) Job location : Dubai / Sharjah - UAE Salary : As per standards (Tax Free Salary) Qualification : MS/DNB (ENT) Experience : Min 3 to 5 years Experience after PG Nationality : Indian DHA / UAE MOH License With or Without Interested Professionals kindly share your CV
PHYSIOTHERAPIST HEAD of the Department to join our team in Abu Dhabi. Please note HAAD is mandatory. Only can join immediately will be entertained. If you meet the above requirements, please send us a copy of your CV with photo
Roland & Associates
Female Ultrasonographer Dubai
Medical recruitment team of Roland & Associates..Have an excellent opportunity for Female Ultrasonographer in one of the leading and reouted healthcare group in UAE
Reach Employment Services
Home Care Nurse is required for Home Care facility in Dubai. You must have DHA License or eligibility letter. Those on visit visa who have already passed the DHA exam are encourage to apply. Salary is between 6,000 - 7,000 plus other benefits.
English Speaking Therapist Dubai
English Speech & Language Therapist / Pathologist (Western National)
A long-standing and established Speech and Language Therapy clinic in Dubai,Jumeirah,catering to a fast growing clientele of French and European clients, offering Listening Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychology and Neuropsychology assessments and services has mandated Davidson Management Consultants to recruit a DHA Licensed native English speaking Speech and Language Therapist/Pathologist. A DHA License is a MUST in order qualify for this vacancy.
Salary : As per International benchmarks (the salary and benefits are negotiable, based on the value that the candidate brings in to the organization)
Senior Practice Nurse Dubai
Independently run the general practice clinics which include but not limited to:
Ante Natal Screen,
Nurse Walk In Clinic
Nurse Advice Line
Pediatric Clinics (depends on previous experience and/or qualifications)
- Conduct regulatory medicals and screening medicals as required and carry out telephone triage, deciding on appointment priorities or need for external referral.
- Interpret Laboratory and Pathology results and make appropriate referral to Physician for abnormal results where required.
- Independently process cervical smear tests and accurately documenting the results in the medical record to ensure precession with recall requirements.
- Assess acute conditions presented to the nurse walk in clinics ensuring either definitive care by a physician when required or definitive care by nurse as relevant to the patient?s condition.
- Promote health to client group through education when required on Life Style Adjustment. Offer advice to patients on health issues either during appointments or when assigned to either the nurse advice line or telephone triage lines
- Continuously assess risk and ensure appropriate measures are taken within the practice to minimise risk by monitoring work areas and ensures they are Hazard free. Practice Infection Control principles in every day practice.
- Actively participates in clinical audit and shows ability to multi task including data collection whilst running their clinics.
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of all test results in to the medical information system prior to the patient seeing the doctor and alert the doctor of any irregularities in the tests performed.
- Maintain continued professional development through research in the areas of Nursing and Medicine in order to maintain and build on evidence-based protocols for exemplary care.
- 5 years experience as Medical/Clinical Nurse.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent).
- Eligible for licensing as a Registered Nurse with Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- Registered Nurse with previous experience in either Primary Care Nursing or Aviation Medicine is highly desirable. salary is negotiable by employer
Via Medica International
Home Care Nurses Abu Dhabi
Female Home Care Registered Nurses required for our home care project. Nurses shall be licensed from HAAD OR DHA.
Specialist Female Radiologist
hiring Specialist Female Radiologist for one of the leading Hospital in Dubai, UAE. Female Doctors with DHA License or Eligibility Letter are preferred.