Registered Nurses Dubai
Hiring for Registered Male Nurse to work in home care.
Candidate with DOH license/DOH passer or PRC license will be shortlisted to join immediately.
Interested applicants send cv
Dietitian/Nutritionist/Slimming Consultant required for a well-known Medical Centre based in Sharjah.
About us -
Bhatia Medical Centre established in 1971 is one of the earliest medical centers in Sharjah and well known among the community we are based in. We offer a wide range of services including General Practice, Gynecology and Specialist Dental Clinic supported with diagnostic facilities like pathology laboratory and imaging under one roof.
- Should be able to independently counsel/work with patients on nutrition requirements, meal plans, weight management etc.
- Assist in developing a slimming programme.
Candidates should be MOH registered and be fluent in Arabic.
Interested Candidates please email CV
Nurses Saudi Arabia
We need several B.Sc degree holder nurses for saudi Arabia, great salary, relocation and housing
Medical Reps Dubai
A multinational Company is looking for Medical Representative with the following:
1. Nutritional Background
2. UAE /GCC experience(2-3 years)
3. Ages from 21 – 30 years old
4. Fluent in English
Medical rep Dubai
medical representative with own Visa & own car.
Doctor visiting in AD
Fresh graduate are most welcome.
Commission base job
Fixed salary 1500 AED plus commission.
English language is a must
Gulf health recruit
Urgently Hiring for Gynecologist for a Reputed medical Center in Silicon Oasis. Applicants who are willing work on part time can forward their resume to the Below mentioned detials
Position : Specialist Gynecologist ( Part Time)
License : DHA
Location : Dubai Silicon Oasis
Gender : Female
Job description: Urgently looking for Internal medicine Specialist for one of the reputed hospital in UAE
Interested candidates can apply with CV in word format with photograph.
Also mention if you have any UAE license.
OT Manager Dubai
Job description: A Leading HealthCare provider in UAE is looking for an OT Manager for their state of the art hospital in Dubai. The candidate needs to be fluent in English and Arabic and would be responsible for the following -
• Manages the Operation Theatre in order to accomplish patient, unit, and departmental and institutional goals
• Monitors and ensures excellence in the clinical practice of nursing and the delivery of patient care on unit.
• Integrates the nursing service philosophy into all unit practices and programs.
• Keeps current with literature regarding changing practices, interventions and research in patient care and health care delivery.
• Develops and monitors systems in the OT that promote and support primary nursing practice.
• Consults with patients and families in response to staff nurse requests, direct family requests and/or direct assessment of patient/family responses to hospitalization.
• Interacts with staff nurses and Doctors for the purpose of assessing the care provided and the nurses’ capabilities to provide care in changing circumstances.
The incumbent must be possessing the following qualifications -
1.Bachelor Degree in Nursing (duration not less than three years) or
Diploma in Nursing (not less than three academic years in nursing only)
Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (not less than three academic years) graduated from 1998 onward with pre-medical secondary school certificate or its equivalent.
2.Post Graduate Degree in Nursing Management/Advanced Clinical Speciality
3.DHA license or eligibility
In case you have the relevant experience and qualifications and wish to apply for this role please share your profile