Ezee HR consulting
Several Medical Positions Dubai
1) Anatomical Pathologist / Histopathology with DHA License / Eligibility
2. Neurophysiology Technician with DHA license / Eligibility
3. Specialist ENT with DHA License / Eligibility
4. CSSD Technician with DHA License / Eligibility
5. Midwife (Nurse) with DHA License / Eligibility
6. Gastroenterologist with DHA License / Eligibility
7. General Laboratory Technician Gender F/M. with DHA License / Eligibility
Clinical Psychologist Dubai
Due to their successful expansion of our client who have opened 4 new mental health centers in United Arab Emirates we are currently assisting them in expanding their team members of clinical staff. They are currently looking to add a specialist with experience within eating disorders to their team.
On offer would be a negotiable salary + commission 1 months paid accommodation
3 months car rental paid for
$1500 will be provided to you for continuous education courses - additional to those the client will require you to take for the position.
Medical insurance will be provided Visa cost will be covered by facility Flights once a year back to home country
Type: Full Time – Permanent
Clinical psychologist job description includes key duties:
- Offering therapy for difficulties relating to anxiety, depression, addictions, social and interpersonal problems, challenging behavior and, increasingly, a range of more difficult problems, specifically EATING DISORDERS.
- Rehabilitating long-stay patients into the community.
- Developing and evaluating service provision.
- Providing consultation to other professions, encouraging a psychological approach in their work.
- Developing and supervising high-quality assessment and therapeutic work by colleagues in multidisciplinary teams.
- Counseling and supporting providers.
- Carrying out applied research, adding to the evidence base of practice in a variety of health care settings.
- Assessing a client’s needs, abilities or behavior using a variety of methods, including psychometric tests, interviews and direct observation of behavior.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team alongside doctors, nurses, social workers, education professionals, health visitors, school health nurses, occupational therapists and physiotherapists.
- Devising and monitoring appropriate programs of treatment, including therapy, counseling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues.
De Novu Institute is looking for a
Full-time Registered Dietitian Nutritionist to join its team.
Job description & main responsibilities:
- Mainly developing personalized weight loss meal plans for customers, based on their health conditions, anthropometry and weight loss target; this taking into consideration inputs from other team members and in a structured environment
- Development and/or adaptations of suitable food recipes
- Continuous improvement of food products’ database, finding appropriate food exchanges that are locally available
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing nutritional information when required
- Provide occasional inputs for social media campaigns
- Possible participation in educational events for customers.
- Should hold a BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Eligible for or holding a DHA license is mandatory.
- Previous experience in the field of Weight Management for Adults / Teenager is an advantage, but Junior Registered Dietitian will be considered as well.
- Good knowledge of a variety of cultural food habits and customs.
- Curiosity for and / or creativity in diverse cuisines.
- Having an open-mind on alternative weight loss protocols.
- Ability to learn quickly and work efficiently in a well-organized manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Proficient with usual IT tools (Excel, Word, Outlook...).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED6,000.00 to AED8,000.00 /month
Job description: Radiographer / Radiology Technician Dubai
1 Perform general X-Ray clerical duties (e.g., registers patients; obtains insurance authorization; types flashcards for X-Ray film; schedules patients; processes encounter forms; answers telephone; directs calls; provides routine information).
2 Select proper ionizing factors for radiological diagnosis
3 Adjust and set radiographic controls, such as kilovoltage and milliamperage, to prescribed specifications for proper timing of exposure; regulates the length and intensity of film exposure.
4 Position and restrain patients; and takes X-rays of patients' chest, limbs, or other parts of the body as requested by physicians.
5 Check X-rays for clarity of image, and retakes X-rays when needed.
6 Develop, fix, wash, and dry exposed films using film processing and drying equipment.
7 Clean, maintain, and make minor adjustments to radiographic equipment, including determining repairs needed to equipment.
8 Maintain required record such as patient records, daily logbooks, and monthly reports.
9 Distribute films to appropriate medical staff.
10 Maintain inventory and orders supplies.
11 Protect patient and other personnel from radiation hazards.
12 Adhere to Infection Control and Health & Safety measures.
13 Respect and implement patient and family rights.
14 Be actively involved in the quality improvement activities within the Department.
Specialist dermatologist Dubai
Salary - 40,000-50,000 AED per month
Busy centre in need of additional dermatologist
Attractive Salary Package
HR ASSISTANT for a reputed Precast Manufacturing company.
Preference will be given to candidate available to join immediately.
The Human Resource Function is a crucial link between the company and the employees and we require a team member who values the importance of sustaining this relationship. The person will be smart, outgoing, a quick learner, adaptive and flexible to the requirements of the employees and above all be a team player.
We invite applications from candidates with:
-Background in HR, 2 years of prior work experience in a similar role (freshers also welcome to apply)
-Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
-Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Lotus Medical Group
Paediatrician,with over 5 yrs experience required for Dubai,Hindi/Urdu Language speaking and DHA license holder will be preffered
Dental technician Dubai
Job description: Urgently Required MOH certified Dental Technician for a Reputed Dental Laboratory in Sharjah.
Candidates should have experience in all lab work and should be independent and hard worker.
Freshers also can apply..