• Overall responsibility for the Company's MOH licensing issuance and compliance
• Obtaining all product relevant permits and registrations locally and abroad
• Handling adverse events
• Shipments clearance with UAE MOH A to Z
• Responsible for inventory stocktaking and monitoring
• Responsible for non-product purchasing
• Administrative work as needed and assigned by management
• A Bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical Science
• Valid UAE MOH License
• Knowledge of UAE regulatory regulations and procedures is a plus
• Valid DHA License is a plus
• Valid UAE drivers license is a plus
• Good computer applications user
Specialist Dermatologist Dubai
Job Title : Specialist Dermatologist
Client: One of the major health care centres in Dubai, UAE
Salary: AED 35000 to AED 40000 per month + 20% incentives
- Should have a valid DHA Licence/ DHA Eligibility letter
- Should be ready to join immediately.
- Refer patients to other specialists, as needed.
- Record patients' health histories
- Provide dermatologic consultation to other health professionals.
- Provide liposuction treatment to patients.
- Instruct interns or residents in diagnosis and treatment of dermatological diseases.
- Recommend diagnostic tests based on patients' histories and physical examination findings.
- Conduct clinical or basic research.
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, and participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in dermatology.
- Evaluate patients to determine eligibility for cosmetic procedures such as liposuction, laser resurfacing, and microdermabrasion.
Pharmacist Medical Representative
Pharmacist Medical Representative, Company Confidential, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Medical
Pharmacist Medical Representative required for a multinational pharmaceutical company. Competitive package depending on qualifications and experience
Clinical Psychologist Dubai
Counseling Center is looking for a Clinical Psychologist
- at least 2 years of experience in Clinical Psychology
- Fluent English
- Masters or PhD degree in Psychology
- husband visa
Several Medical Positions Dubai
Styracorp Management Services has a number of exciting vacancies in UAE.
Our client, a leading and well established private hospital in Abu Dubai is looking to employ dynamic, well experienced professionals to join their team of medical experts.
We have vacancies for the following:
1. Consultant ENT
2. Specialist Neonatologist
3. Consultant / Specialist Gynecologist (Female)
4. Consultant / Specialist Dermatologist
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: preferably with HAAD / DHA License
Medical Nurses Dubai
Medical Surgical Ward Nurses, BSc Nurses/MSc Nurses; Gender Preferred: No Preference; Nationality Preferred: No Preference; Languages Known: Driving License: No Preference; Qualification: ; Total Exp: Total Exp in U.A.E: Age group: IT Skills Required: Job type: Salary & Other Benefits.
Career: Mid Career, Job Location: Dubai, Experience: 1 – 2 Years, Job Type: Full Time, Gender: Any
Home Care Nurse Dubai
Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
With or Without DHA/HAAD License
Starting Salary is 2000-2500 AED, Day Off you can discuss with the employer upon interview.
2. Passport Size Picture
3. Whole Body Picture (Formal or Smart Casual Attire)
Open for candidates who are in UAE only and immediately available.
Clinical Psychologist Dubai
Due to their successful expansion of our client who have opened 4 new mental health centers in United Arab Emirates we are currently assisting them in expanding their team members of clinical staff. They are currently looking to add a specialist with experience within eating disorders to their team.
On offer would be a negotiable salary + commission 1 months paid accommodation
3 months car rental paid for
$1500 will be provided to you for continuous education courses - additional to those the client will require you to take for the position.
Medical insurance will be provided Visa cost will be covered by facility Flights once a year back to home country
Type: Full Time – Permanent
Clinical psychologist job description includes key duties:
- Offering therapy for difficulties relating to anxiety, depression, addictions, social and interpersonal problems, challenging behavior and, increasingly, a range of more difficult problems, specifically EATING DISORDERS.
- Rehabilitating long-stay patients into the community.
- Developing and evaluating service provision.
- Providing consultation to other professions, encouraging a psychological approach in their work.
- Developing and supervising high-quality assessment and therapeutic work by colleagues in multidisciplinary teams.
- Counseling and supporting providers.
- Carrying out applied research, adding to the evidence base of practice in a variety of health care settings.
- Assessing a client’s needs, abilities or behavior using a variety of methods, including psychometric tests, interviews and direct observation of behavior.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team alongside doctors, nurses, social workers, education professionals, health visitors, school health nurses, occupational therapists and physiotherapists.
- Devising and monitoring appropriate programs of treatment, including therapy, counseling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues.