WHO CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY!
We are seeking an experienced & motivated Female Physiotherapist to join our team in Abu Dhabi. If you are eager to lead a team, and looking for a fresh career change then please send us a copy of your CV with photo. Please note, HAAD Certified/Passer is mandatory and will be entertained
School Nurse Dubai
Kids Nursery full time registered nurse is required to be on the premise every day. The nurse must be aware of her responsibilities in respect of Data Protection (Act 1998), Safeguarding, Health, Risk and Safety, RIGGOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases & Dangerous Occurrences regulations 1995) COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health).
In accordance with the settings policy and procedures all policies must be read, understood & in practice. Training is provided and an agreed continuous professional development plan (CPD) is to be implemented. The law requires an employer to display notices on safety and clear instructions for staff and visitors to the school.
• To administer First Aid Treatment and liaise with the staff on infection control.
• Maintain school health records, including all accident and incident reports.
• Display / update health notices and research new initiatives.
• Update children’s health information & provide all staff with allergy and diet requirements.
• To liaise with management and the schools visiting pediatrician.
• To follow up on any medical concerns mentioned by staff.
• To telephone the parents and be the first point of contact on all medical matters.
• To work as an assistant to the teacher when needed.
• To visit the classrooms throughout the day, checking on children and answering any teachers’ medical concerns.
• The nurse may administer prescribed medicines, providing it is not the first dose. The child’s name should be clearly marked on the medicine and the records completed and signed by the parent before administration.
• The nurse is not permitted to cut children's nails.
• The nurse is not to administer suppositories.
• The nurse must check and record the temperature of all fridges twice daily.
• It is the responsibility of the nurse to maintain and restock all medical supplies on the premises and ensure the clinic is clean and tidy at all times.
• Replenish portable first aid kits for field trips and check all bus medical kits. To ensure these are to be fully supplied and all medication to be within the expiry date.
• Work with multi agencies on inspections of the nursery premises.
• Update medical license and malpractice in accordance with online DOH requirements.
• Effective communication and teamwork in respect of inclusion and special needs.
• To continually take risk assessments of the interior and exterior of the premises and inform the security guard in writing of essential remedial works.
Job description: A well-reputed JCI accredited Healthcare Group, Jumeirah
Registered Nurse (Philippines ) with DHA Eligibility letter or DHA License or DHA under process
Must be a Registered Professional Nurse with valid licensure from Dubai Health Authority
Previous experience in ER (preferable)
Established Paediatric & Geriatric intravenous (IV) cannulation skills
Excellent communication skills
Filipino , Preferably Male
Can join immediately
Immediate joining upon selection will be considered.
Please send your updated CVs
Registered Nurses Dubai
Client – Dermat Clinic
Location – Sharjah ,Al Buhaira
Salary – 6500 AED per month
Job description –
We are looking at Registered Nurses with MOH license to work with a Dermat clinic in Sharjah . She would be responsible for the following –
• Restores and promotes patient’s health by completing the nursing process.
• Collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members.
• Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with patients and their families.
• Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and hospital or regulatory standards.
• Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
• Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
Gulf health recruit
Urgently Hiring for Gynecologist for a Reputed medical Center in Silicon Oasis. Applicants who are willing work on part time can forward their resume to the Below mentioned detials
Position : Specialist Gynecologist ( Part Time)
License : DHA
Location : Dubai Silicon Oasis
Gender : Female
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) with the following requirements:
Responsible for following organizational direction and meeting established expectations when performing required operational duties; and for assessment, treatment and transport of ill or injured patients at Advanced Life Support Level/Intermediate Life Support This will be accomplished through effective communication, initiative and insight, sound technical and professional knowledge, and promotion of best practices for both internal and external clients.
Valid Ambulance Driving License from home country
Air Ambulance training
Pre Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
Basic Trauma Life Support (BTLS)
Previous Middle Eastern experience
General Manager for Pharma Dubai
We are a well reputed organisation in Pharmaceutical sector we are having the below vacancies. 1. General Manager - Retail Pharmacies 2.General Manager - Sales&Marketing ( Pharmaceutical) 3. Executive/Manager - Medical regulatory affairs. only candidate with sold experience in similar position